Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 30 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  azuneko Fri May 24, 2013 4:59 pm

"More Aza..... Give me more....!!" Akito moans wantonly. He couldn't help but want more of his lover driving him wild with pleasure.
Momiji shakes his head no. "I just want to have fun at the amusement park. I don't want to celebrate anything." he says blushing from the kiss.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 30 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  Blueivy12 Fri May 24, 2013 5:07 pm

aza goes beast mode and ravages his ass putting his effort into it "hm youre so sexy underneath me.."
shiro nods and walks in "whick ride baby" he nips his ear whispering

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri May 24, 2013 5:54 pm

Akito felt his body burning up and his mind going numb. He could only feel the pure blissful pleasure of his Aza inside him. "I'm your sexy little Akito..."
Momiji looked around knowing to pick an open ride that went fast. He knew no Ferris wheels, merry-go-rounds, haunted houses or love rides. "Let's pick that tilt a whirl one." he said to Shiro.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri May 24, 2013 6:23 pm

aza growled and held onto his hips going inhumanily fast, he pounded into him "yes and your my one and only" he nibbled his neck.
shiro "alrigh baby...lets go" he goes on line and gets his turn, he hugged him momiji kissing him lightyl "i love you so much sweetie"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri May 24, 2013 7:13 pm

Akito bites his lip as he moans. His mind lost to bliss and his body craving his Aza. 'I feel as if I might break... I don't mind if its for Aza....' he thinks blushing.
Momiji smiles looking at Shiro. "I love you too." he says as they got on the ride. As it started he quickly remembered he hated fast rides. He closed his eyes tightly as tears built up in the corners.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri May 24, 2013 8:08 pm

aza screasm his name and cums in his butt, "do you want more of me or should i stop" he whispered in his ear
shiro smiled but frowned seeign his baby start crying "moiji are you ok.....im sorry i should have known" he held him tightly "sh dont cry...im here nothing will hppen to you"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri May 24, 2013 9:59 pm

Akito cums as he feels Aza cums inside him. He looked up at the other dazed. "I want more... more Aza..." he said.
The ride ended and Momiji sat on a bench trying to relax. He held onto Shiro huffing. As they sat there a young male approached them. "Is that you Momiji? How are you?" the male said. Momiji glanced up a bit surprised. "Yoru-san...?" Momiji said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat May 25, 2013 3:10 pm

aza shake his head "no baby...maybe for later...." he kisses him and lifts him up hugging him close "I love you babe"
shiro kisses him and rocks him "you should have told me baby..." he looks up at the male and narrows his eyes "who are you..." he says softly

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat May 25, 2013 3:25 pm

Akito nods silently holding onto Aza. He closed his eyes and drifted to sleep. His body still slightly trembling from their little tussle.
The man tilts his head lookin at Shiro. "My name is Yoru. I'm a close friend to Momiji." he said. Momiji looks at him. "Close....? We were childhood friends. Despite that you moved away. I'm surprise you still remember me." he says still holding onto Shiro. "I'd never forget cute little Momo-chan. I just happened to notice you as I was getting off a ride. So I wanted to say hi." Yoru said smiling.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat May 25, 2013 5:43 pm

aza carried him into the bathrrom and washed him off dressinghim again, he chuckled "hm I do love your little but baby" he kisses him and lays him down on the couxh.
shiro looked away "oh ....I see" he sighs and stiffens a bit as yuro called his momiji cute, he was very possessive when it came to him baby

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat May 25, 2013 6:16 pm

Akito smiles as he kisses Aza's lips before going to sleep. He was feeling rather happy having his lover so close.
Momiji looks at Shiro as Yoru walked away. He was a bit queasy still. "Can we ride the Ferris wheel?" he asked him with a smile. Yoru was walking away but not leaving. He hadn't had the lucky endeavor of talking with Shiro yet.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat May 25, 2013 7:30 pm

he sat by his laptop and started typing up reports while watching over his lovely lover
shiro nods and takes his hand "first lets have son swweets...." he buys cotton candy for both of them as he let momiji sit on the bench as he brought the candy and drinks for him, he spotted yuro come by him and narrowed his eyes a bit

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat May 25, 2013 7:43 pm

Akito was having sweet dreams of his beloved. His expression all cute and flushed.
Momiji sits waiting for Shiro to return. Yoru smiled approaching Shiro. "I hope you get the pink one with blue on the bottom. It Momo-chan's favorite. So how did you two meet?" he asked curiously.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat May 25, 2013 7:47 pm

aza puts a blanket over him, kissing his cheek.
shiro picked that cotton candy and looked at him "In the hospital, I was the doctor training momiji the nurse....I picked him and now hes my beloved lover" he blushes at the though

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat May 25, 2013 8:14 pm

"Aza...." Akito says in his sleep. He was so cute and innocent looking.
"Oh I see. So it was just a luck of the draw. Since you've been with him you know about tomorrow?" he asked with a small smirk. "I know all about it. I'm probably the only one Momo-chan has told the entire story to." Yoru said with a grin.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat May 25, 2013 8:27 pm

aza awwws and pets his head
shiro smile fell and he glared "get out my way...hes waiting for me" he walked off and sat next to momiji looking the other way, his day was starting to fall apart now "why cant he tell me...im his lover, he should trust me...." he though frowning

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat May 25, 2013 8:42 pm

Momiji looks at him with a smile. "It's my favorite kind of cotton candy. How did you know!?" he said beginning to eat it happily. His gaze drifts to Shiro. "Is something wrong?" he asked.
Akito opens his eyes. "You look so happy."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat May 25, 2013 8:49 pm

"your friend yuro told me that wa your favorite.....he makes me feel like I know nothing about you..he even dares taunt me by sayin he knew the whole story of your birthday and I don't.." he looks down at his hands "why cant you tell me...do you not trust me..."
Aza blushes as he was caught "what what no now go back to sleep"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat May 25, 2013 9:06 pm

Momiji looks at Shiro with a depressed gaze. "Yoru-san knows because we were in the situation together. I mean Akito found out but I made up a cover story so he wouldn't know the truth. Do you want to know Shiro-sama?" he asked him with a worried gaze.
"Okay I'll sleep but sleep with me. I need Aza's warmth." Akito says cutely
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat May 25, 2013 9:10 pm

"hm I see...and yes I would like to know, I want to know everything about you baby always no matter how small" he kisses him and holds him close.
Aza chuckles and lays beside his baby stroking his hair "you remind me of a cute needy puppy.."

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat May 25, 2013 9:25 pm

Momiji takes a deep breath. "Yoru-san and I were kidnapped and held for ransom. Knowing my parents were wealthy and Yoru's father was the prime minister; this often happened to us. We lived close to one another and were friends so people would target the both of us. The last kidnapping lasted an entire week which ended on my birthday. The men who took us weren't like ones previously. They were abusive, violent and perverted. Yoru-san protected me from most of the horror but I ended up with some serious body and mental damage which still bothers me even now. So I don't celebrate my birthday since I no longer find joy in it." Momiji says softly.
Akito smiled looking at Aza. "I'll be as cute as I need to be. As long as you'll always be with me."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat May 25, 2013 9:51 pm

Shiro holds him tight "aw baby.....I sorry I didn't know...but I will make you enjoy it I promise.." he kisses him "may I ask what mental and physical problems did you have..." he asks softly "cuz if it's still there I can fix it for you sweetie...you know I can" he whispered
aza smiles "hm you stay cute..." he closes his eyes and sigsh holing him close

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat May 25, 2013 10:38 pm

Momiji shakes his head a bit. "I have constant nightmares, I easily forget things, I suffered some blood trauma and broken bones in several places. You could always examine me to find others I may have forgotten." he mutters softly.
Akito drifted back to sleep holding onto Aza. He felt so relaxed and comfortable.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat May 25, 2013 10:41 pm

"when we get back ill examine you ok...I can make you better than ever ok I promise ill do everything I can to help you...I can even stop your nightmares"
he kisses him and cradles him.
aza fell asleep happily holing his lover

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun May 26, 2013 8:23 am

Momiji continues to eat the cotton candy as Shiro held him. "Can we go home? I'm not having any fun anymore." he said as the story depressed him.
Akito awoke an hour or so later. He had heard an odd tapping sound. He looked around only to notice it was a janitor walking by the door. He glanced at Aza who was sleeping beside him. "So cute..."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum