Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature Empty The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:02 pm

Momiji and Akito are young nurses in training. They are really excited to be working with the very famous doctor duo ____ and ____. Little did the two know the dark secrets these two doctors hold. Momiji and Akito are in for a real surprise when they become a part of the doctor's 'Special Playhouse Team'. What will become of the two nurses in training?

Note: you'll be playing two characters at once and one will be a seme and one a seke.

Names: Momiji Asato and Akito Hiwajima
Personality: Momiji is more shy and obedient. Akito is rebellious and sneaky.
Looks: Momiji has brown hair. Akito has pink hair.
The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature 2
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:42 am

Hmmmmmmmm I like ittttttttttttt a lotttt Very Happy

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:38 am

thank you
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:39 pm

Oh could I do this one with you, and I wanna play Akira the male nurse, the rebellious one
Um should I do my skelly now

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:56 pm

sure you can join this... though you'll be the doctors?
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:06 pm

ohhhhh i though i played a nurse adn doctor but yah ill play both doctors

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:17 pm

sorry for the confusion. make your characters when your ready
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:47 pm

http://animetree.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/angelbeatsepisode72.jpg aza seke
http://bignanime.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/excel-doctor.jpg shiro seme

names: aza and shiro
age- 27 to 28
personily: shiro is a bit on the quiet side, hes also stubborn but is very sadistic. aza is like the boss, hes loud spoken and very social hes more sadists than shiro
they both enjoy a challenge and new toys to play with , their minds put together is a power thing

(hm im not sure if i did this righy0

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:27 pm

[awesome... i'll start]

Momiji Asato and Akito Hiwajima were called up as they were now being given their junior nurse badges. Momiji looked at Akito. "This is so cool. We get to work with and beside real doctors now. I wonder who it'll be." he says. "Whoever it is I know we'll get to experience some amazing hospital training." Akito says with a wide grin.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:35 pm

aza and shiro smirk " looks like we got new toys to play with..." aza chuckes "im taking the pink haired one..you take the innocent lookign one" he ordered, shiro shakes his head "ohhh aza youre always prepared...lets go meet our new toys" they walk up the stage and put on smiles. aza walks up to akito and places the bagde on him as shiro does the same to momiojo

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:37 pm

Momiji looked at the two doctors as they walked up on stage. "Oh my... You two are Aza and Shiro. The two doctors best know for life saving operations in the ER." he said sounding amazed. Akito glanced at him before looking at the two doctors. "Wow... We get work with the two of you. Sounds a bit too good to be true." he mutters glancing to the side to gaze at his badge.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:35 pm

aza held up akito chin "its real baby and well have lots of fun training...my feisty cookie" he whispered to him nipping his ear ans smirks talkignhis hand leading him to the car. shiro shakes hsi head adn smiles at momijo "aww arent you cute...come with me and ill show you the fun in being male nurses" he had a sly grin adn lead him to the car also. the two doctors each sat next to their new toy.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:03 pm

Akito blushed a bit as Aza nips his ear. "What was that for?" he says as he followed the other out to the car. Momiji looked at Shiro and nods. "Thank you so much for wanting to teach us the ropes." he mumbles as he walked towards the car as well.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:54 pm

Aza smiles and holds his hands stroking his hair, "your so cute I can't wait to taste you" he nuzzled his face in aki to hair. Shiro smiles and lightly kisses Momiji cheek "you're welcome dearie, you'll learn a lot from us...I promise you that...". The car parks in front of their mansion, they smile.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:11 pm

"Taste me.... Don't make me sound like your next meal or something." Akito said glaring from the side of his eyes at Aza. His gaze drifting over to Momiji who looked a bit embarrassed. "May I ask why we aren't going to the hospital to learn there? Wouldn't it be better than your mansion?" Momiji asked shyly. He was use to attention but not this much.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:59 pm

"we tend to do most of our work here..." shiro gets out the car and helps a blushing Momiji out. Aza grins and carries Akira inside the house, once they were in the mansion they locked the door. Aza smirks facing them both "welcome to our playhouse...your our new toys.." shiro chuckles holding Momiji tightly

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:40 pm

Momiji and Akito looked around the mansion before looking at the two doctors. "What did you just say?!" Akito asked a bit creeped out. Momiji was a bit scared as he looked at Shiro. "I'm not a toy. I'm a nurse in training. I think you've got the wrong idea." he says highly nervous
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:53 pm

they laugh and smirk "didnt the other doctors tell you...they were once our toys and grew up to be great doctors" aza grabs akito and nuzzles his neck. shiro licks his ears and neck "well your my toy.." they take both nurse down to their "special playroom".

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:14 pm

Akito pushed away from Aza. "No way! I will not be a toy to any crazed doctor!" He said trying to run. Momiji looked at Shiro. "Will I really get to be a great doctor?" he asked wondering that a toy might not be as bad as he thinks.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:30 pm

aza laughs as guards capture akito and bring him to aza "this place is totally armed.." he smiles. shiro nods smiling as strokes his hair "yes you will sweetie..you know dr.raymond rigth, he came from us" he kisses him lightly and places him on the comfy bed. aza forces akito on teh bed next to his friend. he grabs the collars and placed one of each male.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:40 am

Akito fusses as he looked at Aza. "You big fat meanie! You tricked us big time. I want a repick on who my doctor for training will be!!" he says kicking his feet as the other put a collar on him. Momiji stares at Shiro as the other put a collar on him as well. "My toys never had collars. So why do we need them?" he asked tilting his head as he looked over at Akito.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:41 pm

"you need it is we always know where you are..." aza explained and kneeled beside Akito "baby...don't fight me I don't want to hurt your beatiful face.." he held his face clearly and stroked it, "we even got you pretty collars made out of diamonds" he smiled and kisses Akito lightly

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:28 am

Akito looked at Aza nervously. "I'll fight since its who I am. I am not one to play fair." he said pouting as the other kissed him. Momiji looked at Shiro when his stomach growls. "Uh... that wasn't me." he said blushing a bit
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:42 pm

Shiro laughs an pecks hm "let's go eat sweetie" he carries him downstairs and enters the large kitchen. He starts making him a yummy lunch humming softly. Aza sits by him "what can I do to make you more calmer like Akito.." he asked holding his hands and kissed them "I want you to be mines"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:47 pm

Momiji watched as Shiro prepared him lunch. "Ahh... I never seen someone make me lunch before. Not even my parents make me lunch." he says amazed. Akito looked at Aza. "I'm not a puppy who rolls over for anyone. If you did your homework in order to pick me as your toy then know what I like and don't like." he says turning his back to him. Akito may be rough around the edges but like any young person he loved sweets.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum