Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

2 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 31 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  Blueivy12 Sun May 26, 2013 11:03 am

shiro picks him up "nope I will bring the fun back into you.." he grinned and walked to the ferris wheel line, while kissing him all over his face.
aza sleeping face was blushing as he was having a pervy dream of his akito, he pouted as he felt akito get up "sweeetttieee don't leave...were not done yet" he whispers softly

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 31 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  azuneko Sun May 26, 2013 11:38 am

Momiji looks down as he wasn't feeling the amusing parts of the amusement park. He stayed silent as Shiro walked towards the ferris wheel.
Akito pokes Aza's cheeks. "I just have to use the bathroom. I'll be right back. Besides, maybe we should head home after this."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun May 26, 2013 11:54 am

he kisses him deeply and adds all his love and passion into the kiss, he wanted to see his baby smile not be sad.
aza slowly wakes up and nods "yah...lets head home after this" he smiles a little

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun May 26, 2013 5:38 pm

Momiji's cheeks turned bright red as they were on the ride. "Shiro-san... Stop it please. Your making me all hot and stuff in public." he says shyly and all cutely. His embarrassed face with his cute little dress on was like the complete package.
Akito giggles happily as he kisses him. He was glad that Aza was so loving.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun May 26, 2013 5:48 pm

"ooo am I...maybe I should continue thennn" he laughs teasing and kissed up and down his neck "youre so cute, like a sweet little puppy" he kisses him again.
aza kisses back and leans back watching his little lover but as he walked away

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun May 26, 2013 7:06 pm

Momiji shakes his head no. "I can't walk around the amusement park aroused." he says looking at Shiro. His body getting all hot.
Akito got to the bathroom and sighs. "I really had to go... well now I can really spend more time with Aza."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun May 26, 2013 7:45 pm

"okok ill stop" he chuckles and just holds him as the ride went on
aza gets up and starts packing his things running a hand through his hair sighing,

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun May 26, 2013 8:09 pm

Momiji clings to Shiro as the ride came to an end. "Can we go home now? I don't want to be outside anymore." he says.
Akito comes out the bathroom. "I just noticed I was all cleaned up. did you shower me while I slept?" he asked blushing
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun May 26, 2013 8:44 pm

"of course we can..then I can ravish you there" he smieks and kisses him walking back to the car.
aza laughs "yes I washed off your lovlely body while you were sleeping my sweet....you were even moaning my name in your sleep" he pulls him close kissing him

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon May 27, 2013 7:47 am

Momiji holds onto Shiro as they head back to the car. He just wanted to get home since he wasn't feeling much happy anymore.
Akito blushed before kissing Aza back. "You meanie. I like us to shower when I'm awake better." he says pouting
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon May 27, 2013 10:57 am

shiro buckles him in and drove home sighing
he chuchkles "alright next time I will baby...were gonna continue this as home anywayss" he picks him and smiles as he leaves his office walking to his car

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon May 27, 2013 11:14 am

Momiji plays with his hand making then float in the wind. He smiled as he was having fun. "Shiro...! My fingers can fly!" he says cutely.
Akito kisses Aza. "Then lets hurry home." he says as they head to the car. Only issue was someone had slashed Aza's car tires. Akito frowns. "These doctor rivals are becoming very determined."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon May 27, 2013 12:00 pm

shiro laughs "momiji your too cute for your own good" he smiles watching his lovie have fun
aza pinched the bridge of his nose and took several deep breathes, he was happy but now he was pissed off and agitated, he takes out his phone and calls his driver to come pick them up while his eyes grew darker

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon May 27, 2013 12:37 pm

Momiji continue to enjoy the wind until they reach home. He looked around. "Akito and Aza aren't home yet. What will we do until they do come home?" he asked Shiro.
Akito looks at Aza before hearing a strange whistling sound. "Aza watch out!!" he says pushing Aza out the way of a flying broken bottle. Akito's arm was cut slightly by the bottle before it hit the ground and shatters. "Are you okay Aza?"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon May 27, 2013 12:41 pm

shiro smirks "hmmmmmmmmmm I think its time I get you hot and bothered" he purrs
aza sat up quickly and panics a bit looking at akito arm, he saw some glass stuck in the cut. he quickly grabs akito and gets him in the waiting car he sat beside him and took out his kit slowly getting out all the glass. a another man walked up to aza car and fixed his tires as they both drove home, aza was silent the whole ride cleanignup his lovers wound

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon May 27, 2013 3:37 pm

Akito stayed silent as he let Aza tend to the wound. It didn't hurt all that much but he could tell this worried and angered Aza. He kisses Aza to try and clam him a bit.
Momiji's cheeks turn red and he runs into the house. "You can't catch me!!" he says giggling.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon May 27, 2013 4:42 pm

aza looks at him and his eyes softened only a little "are you ok baby..does it hurt bad..." he sighs and kissws him "im so sorry...im so sorry"
shiro ran after him and hugs him tight "hmmm I caught you babyyy...now your mineeeeee" he drags him into the house

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon May 27, 2013 8:35 pm

Akito nods slightly. "Aza, I'm okay. It doesn't hurt. Please don't be sorry. Its not your fault. I'm the one who was protecting you. I jumped to save you. Please cheer up." he says
Momiji looks at Shiro giggling more. "Noo..!! I was captured." he says wiggling as Shiro carries him inside
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon May 27, 2013 10:15 pm

Aza smiles a bit and nods, he nuzzles his neck, he felt a headache coming and reached in his bag pulling out pain killers swallowing them dry. He took a deep breathe closing his eyes.
Shiro takes him upstairs and ties him to the bed "hmmm you look so yummy...I could eat you up" he smirks taking off his dress and rubbed his chest

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue May 28, 2013 6:01 pm

Akito looks so depressed. He was feeling worried about his Aza. He could only wonder who did this to them.
Momiji blushes as Shiro tied him up. "I'm not on the menu. Please don't eat me." he says cutely
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Tue May 28, 2013 6:30 pm

aza slowly opens his eyes and kisses his baby "lets just go home ok..."
ahiro grins "hehe where do I starttt" he licks his necka nd his nipples

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue May 28, 2013 6:53 pm

"Okay Aza. I'm really doing just fine. I hope you'll smile for me again." he says kissing and hugging Aza tightly. He didn't like seeing his beloved like this.
Momiji gasps softly as he began to wiggle. "Ahh... Shiro-sama! I don't want to be eaten. Then I can't see you if I'm in your tummy." he says with the cutest sad face.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Tue May 28, 2013 8:14 pm

he looks at him biting his lip, "hm maybe if....we do something tonight"
shiro chuckles "awww babyyy...ill make sure to leave a hole for you" he teases kissing him

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue May 28, 2013 8:17 pm

Akito smiles a bit. "I'll do anything for my Aza ." he says cuddling into him.
Momiji looks away shyly. "Shiro wants to eat me.... no!" he says kissing back.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Tue May 28, 2013 8:27 pm

"hm I love you so much baby" aza smiles and kisses him deeply
shiro chcukles "I don't want to eat up baby"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum