Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

2 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 35 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  Blueivy12 Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:00 pm

"yes..i can handle it...I may not seem like I enjoy but I do and I so can last" he smiles a bit
shiro looks at himand smiles "so cute yet so naughty"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 35 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  azuneko Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:12 pm

Akito smiled. "I see.... Well my next attack will be a sneak one so you better not let your guard down." he said smirking
Momiji glanced over at Shiro. "Huh....? Did you say something?" he asked too focused on sucking on the lollipop
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:17 pm

"fine but not during work...I don't want people seeing all tied up.." he blushjes and lets go of akito
shiro laughs "nothing baby nothing"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:27 pm

Akito looked at Aza. "Okay I promise. Even though I don't plan to do anything tonight; you could still tease me." he said smiling
Momiji nods cuddling up to Shiro while turning on the television.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:32 pm

aza "yah but im tired....baby cuddle me pleaseeeeee" he smiles and hugs him close
shiro holds him close and puts on a movie

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:00 pm

"Okay let us cuddle." Akito said happily. He hugs and kisses Aza sweetly.
Momiji relaxed close to Shiro watching the movie. Suddenly his phone rang. He glanced at it noticing it was his parents. He gave the phone to Shiro. "I don't want to talk to them right now. You do it." he said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:48 pm

Aza smiles and kisses back slowly falling sleep beside his baby
Shiro holds his baby and picks up the phone "hellllllo it's shiro speaking"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:09 am

Akito watched his precious Aza sleeping before falling asleep himself.
"This is Momiji's mother. Do you know where Momiji is? Is he safe? Is everything okay with him? I don't know if you know but his birthday isn't one of his most happiest days." she said sounding concerned. Momiji looks over at Shiro. He wonders what he's going to say.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:32 am

"hm yes yes I know and don't worry, he's next to eating candy while watching some movie" he smiled "he's very happy right now so don't fret" he says calmy
Aza was snuggled up to him feeling so happy that Akito would be his personal sadist

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:12 am

"Oh my! You must be one amazing doctor. I'll be going then. Momiji seems to be in very good hands. Please let him know we're still very sorry." she said before hanging up.
Akito was having some rather perverted dreams of teasing and toying with Aza.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:05 pm

He smiles "alright bye.." he hangs up and kisse his Momiji "baby they said their still very sorry.." he ruffles his hair.
Aza slept soundly but was awaiting Tommorow now knowing he had to keep his guard up, knowing his sadist baby was on a roll

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:14 pm

"I don't want to hear that from them. I don plan to ever forgive them." Momiji says kissing Shiro. "You have really sweet candy. I wonder where you get them."
Akito planned to wake up real early. He had to prepare for his precious Aza.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:38 pm

"get them....baby I make that....why do you think it's so different from other candies" he chuckles and places him on his lap kissing and nibbling his neck.
Aza was smiling In his sleep cuddled to his Akito

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:59 pm

Momiji tilts his head looking up at Shiro. "You make these candies? Why..?" he asked looking at him with such an innocent expression.
Akito had his plans all set up in his head. He couldn't wait until morning.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:09 pm

"cuz I have a sweet and I knew I was going to get you so I made these candies special for you..." he whispers
he doesn't wake up the whole night

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:14 pm

Momiji's face goes from pink to red instantly. "Shiro-sama!!! That's too embarrassing to hear." he said turning away to hide under the sheets.
Akito continued to sleep soundly beside his Aza
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:23 pm

he laughs and hugs him throught the sheet "hm lets sleep baby...." he smiles and closes his eyes

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:15 am

Momiji pokes his head out of the sheets. "Okay!" he says snuggling up to Shiro before falling asleep
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:39 am

Morning came and everyone was still asleep expect for Akito himself
Aza shifted In his sleep but stays asleep

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:47 am

Akito woke up and ran around getting dressed. He made something to eat for Aza and then asked the guard to accompany him to the stores. He was finding this fun now.
Momiji clings to Shiro as he slept. His cheeks looking like little puffs of pink cotton candy.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:03 pm

He sighs snd slowly got up, he rubs his eyes and Leans back watching tv. The guard was very curios "Akito....what are planning..@ he asks
Shiro wakes up and smiled at his cutie. He takes a picture of his sleeping baby "so cute"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:07 pm

"I am just getting a few items to make Aza happy. I really love him and want to see him smiling." Akito said stopping at an s & m store. "Just wait here and I'll be right out in a moment." he said running inside.
Momiji continues to sleep dreaming for Shiro. It was a bit of a naughty dream which was getting him a bit erect while he slept
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:45 pm

"hm ok....." he stays outside while holding his hands "wait......I onus what he's doing" he whispers frowning.
He smirks and starts recording him "hm you naughty boy"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:07 pm

Akito walked out the store with a bag. "Okay I am all finished shopping. Lets head home." he said smiling.
Momiji shifts in his sleep looking rather alluring. "Shiro-sama..... ngh...." he moans softly in his sleep
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:22 pm

He smirks "oooooo this is gooood" he chuckles watching him.
Aza falls back asleep and pouts, the guard shakes his head "hm I guess, he told you his secret.....you know you're not the first to do this but you're different, I think he'll love it more" he smiles

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum