Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

2 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 29 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  Blueivy12 Thu May 02, 2013 6:42 pm

he blushes and looks down "im sorry..its habiet...sorry if it bothers you.." he peeks at him with red cheek stopping the humming

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 29 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  azuneko Fri May 03, 2013 12:38 am

"No! Please keep singing. I want you to keep doing it only for me." Akito said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri May 03, 2013 4:20 pm

"there's a story behind the song.." he sets him in his lap "it's story time Akito.." he chuckles softly kissing his neck. "when I was a baby, my mother and I lived in our homeland...she was a struggling single mother. My father left us when I was born so I was all she had left.." he paused "she always sang a special song to me, she said you only sang it to the one that you truly love, the person you couldn't live without...daily she sang day and night even while batheing me. Even through stress days at her 4 jobs coming home late, she always had time to care for me...every time she calls me now she sings it.." he kisses Akito "that's why I sing it to you...because your my soulmate and I can't image life without you..I love you so much my heart beats faster every time your near, I see your face and Im filled with happiness...your my world" he kisses him deeply and nuzzles his chest.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri May 03, 2013 5:34 pm

Akito felt frozen in place. He never knew Aza's love for him went so deep. It was almost enough to make him cry. "It makes me beyond happy to hear this coming from you Aza. I will forever stay by your side." he said kissing him back. Akito then glanced over at the clock. "Tomorrow will be very odd. I wonder if he'll say anything about it." he mumbles
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri May 03, 2013 6:44 pm

aza held him and smiled, he was so happy to hear his akito say it. he picks him up and lays him down as he went to his laptop to type his report, he glanced at him smilig

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri May 03, 2013 6:48 pm

Akito looked over at Aza smiling. "I want to ask for your help one more time. It's for tomorrow. Will you help me keep Momiji away from Shiro-san? At least until midnight tomorrow." he said with a rather determined expression. "I can't tell you why because I promised this to Momiji. So will you help me please Aza?"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri May 03, 2013 6:52 pm

aza frowns a bit "what...why cant you tell meeeeee i wanna knowwww" he pouts and sighs. "fine fine...ill help you" he mumers typing away

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri May 03, 2013 7:30 pm

"I will tell you but you must never let Momiji know that you know this." Akito said. He walked over kissing Aza sweetly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri May 03, 2013 7:47 pm

aza looks at himand huffs "hm...fine" heturned his head away pouting ad chews his bottom lip

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri May 03, 2013 8:53 pm

"Tomorrow is Momiji's birthday. For reasons unknown to even me he really doesn't want to celebrate it. I know if Shiro finds out he'll want to do something special for him. Until the day after tomorrow I just don't want anyone to know about it." he said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun May 05, 2013 5:50 pm

aza nods and looks at akito "....when is your birthday...." he asked adn nuzzles his neck holding him close. he was gonna hint at shiro anyway and be sneaky about it

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun May 05, 2013 7:35 pm

Akito blinks a bit and blushed. "I'm not telling but you'll know. I always make it very clear when my birthday is close." he said giggling. He loved seeing Aza pout sometimes. Momiji awoke and looked over at Shiro. He climbed out of bed and went to shower.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun May 05, 2013 8:52 pm

aza pouts more and huffs crossing his arms "hm....your a big meanieee" he whines looking away from akito. shiro smiles and gets up getting dressed "hm i think im late..."

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon May 06, 2013 6:12 pm

"I'm your big meanie. Besides, when were alone you are the meanie." Akito said smiling as he kisses him. Momiji comes out the shower and walks into the room. He glanced over at Shiro before running back into the bathroom. He was acting all cute and shy.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon May 06, 2013 7:01 pm

"nooooo im sooo nice to youuu" akito blsuhes and kisses him "baby you know i love you so much..." shiro smiles andpulls him out "hmm dont run off...i like seeing you in your birthday suitt" he purss kissing him.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon May 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Akito giggles as he clings to him. "I love you too." he said smiling happily. Momiji blushed as he wiggled in Shiro's arms. "No way! I have to put clothes on first. Don't look until I'm dressed." he said shyly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon May 20, 2013 8:44 pm

aza cuddles him and nuzzles his neck nipping it, he sucks it lightly feeling slightly exicted. shiro "nope theres no chance of that happening....not now not ever" he nips his ear moanig his name lightly

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon May 20, 2013 9:09 pm

Akito blushed looked at Aza. "Are you getting turned on?" he asked him feeling a bit shy. Momiji covers his lower parts. "Shiro-san....! Cut it out and let me get dressed." he said really embarrassed. His ears were even turning red
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon May 20, 2013 11:05 pm

"hm maybe a bit...i just feel like jumping you right now" he growls playfully. shiro frowns a bit but lets him go, he sighs and gets dressed himself, he was thinking that he angered his baby

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue May 21, 2013 7:29 am

Akito smiled as he kisses Aza. "Well I am always yours whenever you want me." he said giggling as he heard the other growl. Momiji put on a pretty little sun dress and smiled. "I want to go out with you Shiro-sama. There's this really fun park that I noticed. Can we go together?" he asked with bright eyes. This was the reason he wanted to get dressed.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Tue May 21, 2013 6:34 pm

he picked up akito and laid him on his other desk, he made sure the door was locked and took off his clothes smirking, he slids into him and moans his name. shiro smiles and nods "ok lets go"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue May 21, 2013 9:17 pm

Akito stares at Aza as he was laid upon the desk. He stayed silent until feeling his beloved slip into him. "ah... Aza..." Momiji's eyes sparkled as he finished getting all dolled up. He turned around looking at Shiro. "Come on silly. I want to get there early and go on all the ride." he said giggling cutely.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri May 24, 2013 4:34 pm

aza slams into him "moan my name moan my name louder...no one but me will hear it" he purrs stroking all over hsi lovers body. shiro laughs and get in the car driving to the fair "come lets go soon to be birthday day boyy" he smirks since he knew before hand without his buddy aza telling him

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri May 24, 2013 4:44 pm

"Aza.... ahhh.... Aza.... not there.... ngh...!!!" Akito moans loudly as he clings to his lover. His body trembling and begging for more.
Momiji looks at Shiro. He hesitated for a moment before taking hold of his hand. "How did you know? I never tell anyone when it is." he said softly.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri May 24, 2013 4:49 pm

"do you want more...." he smirks going even faster nad harder, sending waves of pleasure through his body.
shiro smirks "i have my ways..so how do you want to celebrate.." he lenas over him kissing him

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum