Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

2 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 18 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:34 am

Akito let's Aza wash his body clean. He doesn't want him to be around others but they were doctors and nurses. It was part of the job. "Can I come with you tomorrow? I don't like the idea of you going alone." he mummers. Momiji smiles happily. "Yes!! Let us snuggle together!" he says so full of excitement.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 18 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:00 pm

aza smiles adn rinses him off "alright baby...you can come but i must warn you, you will get jeolous glares. he chuckles pickng him up laying him. shiro smiles and lays him on teh bed cuddling hsi little momiji "hm i can never let you go" he purred

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:14 pm

Akito smiled happily. "Let them get jealous. Aza is mine and they better know that." he says clinging to Aza. Momiji closes his eyes feeling tired again. "What will we do tomorrow?' he asked softly as he began falling asleep
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:16 pm

aza laughs "aw my cute akito...you just might be the best thing in my life...ill tell the whole world youre mine..." he lyas with him. shiro smiles "we practice your skills....ill be your sexy mentor" he smiles kissing him good night

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:29 am

Akito smiles as he begins to fall asleep. "Good... I want everyone to know your my Aza..." he says yawning softly. Momiji slowly falls asleep after hearing Shiro.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:58 pm

"hm you sexy boy..i love you so much" he whispers fallign asleep and cuddles him close. shiro also fell asleep kissing his lover

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:53 am

Akito was soon sound asleep with Aza. Momiji was doing the same thing as well. The next morning, Akito awoke to Aza getting ready. He crawls out of bed to do the same. "I'm so excited to get to go with you today." he says happily. Momiji awoke looking at Shiro beside him. He giggles as he watched the other sleeping
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:35 am

He yawns tired and nodded hearing Akito "hm I'm sure you are..." he smiles a little snd hugs his Akito nuzzling his neck. Shiro snd pouted cutely, still sleeping not knowing that his little shiro was watchin him . Aza got fully dressed Abd fixed his hair, he knew he would be seduced to get what he wanted "I hope he can handle it...." he whispered frowning

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:18 pm

Akito looked at Aza. "I can't wait to go. Are we all ready?" he asked fully dressed and smiling happily. Momiji crawls out of bed and went out into the hall. He noticed Aza and Akito leaving. He stays silent as he began wandering around.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:51 pm

Aza and Akito went into the car driving off, it the car were several men doctors eyeing up aza sexy body, the smirk. Shiro wakes up an takes a shower washing his hair, he got out and saw Momiji entering the turture room when aza and shiro used to beat, abuse and bleed their slaves, blood stains were still their and skin patches.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:16 pm

Akito noticed the other doctors eyes his Aza. He quickly wraps his arms around Aza and glares the other doctors down. 'No one will get my Aza...' he thinks to himself. Momiji tilts his head. "This room is creepy. I wonder why its here." he says softly He ventures in further wondering what was inside. As he did so the doorbell rang. It was Dr. Gin and Dr. Kiro.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:15 pm

The doctors shrink back feeling Akito glare, aza chuckles kissing his little Akito lightly "hehe you crazy boy" he whispered and kissed his ears. Shiro heard the doorbell Sbd peeked outside seeing the two doctors, he was glad the house was dark so no one knew they were home. He crept behind Momiji and grabbed him kissing his neck "you like aza turtore room" he purrs

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:21 pm

Akito looks up at Aza. "I'm not crazy." he says as he noticed the car stopped. He glanced over to the other doctors noticing they were still glaring him. Momiji looks at Shiro. "I am sorry I walked in Aza's torture room. I was curious but this room is really creepy." he says looking behind him. "Who rang the bell?" he asked
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:00 pm

the doctors slowly got out with aza following, they were at a private place as they sat in their seats. the doctors forced akito to sit on the far end while they sandwhiched aza, they lean in close taking to him. shiro chuckles "hm yes...aza likes the sight of rotting flesh, blodd and screams of horrible horrible pain.....this is where he takes his slaves that dont behave or hurt him......" he whispers seeign a rat scurry by his feet. a man limped out the corner in chains that were embedded in his skin, he was shaking and gashes all over him "i-is master aza back....he hasnt come down in a while" he trembled bowing at shiro feet

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:32 am

Akito pouted a bit as he looked at Aza. 'Tell them off... don't talk so nicely to them...' he was thinking getting annoyed with the other doctors. Momiji looked at Shiro before seeing the man. "How can Aza be so cruel? He's a respected doctor but he does this to innocent people. We must help this man Shiro!!" he said seriously
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:39 pm

Aza gets up and sits by Akito kissig his cheek "I'm back..." he whispers and ingores the heated glares. The doctors growled lowly but continues the conversation. The man looks up at Momiji and gives a small smile, "p-please take off my chains....it's painful to touch them.." he begs pulling at them but he just screams in pain falllin to the floor. Shiro sighs "alright...and aza is not cruel...he has his reasons" he numbed the scares man and slowly removed the embedded chains "Momiji look away...this is not a pretty sight" he even had to look away

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:42 am

Akito looks at Aza. "Yay! You have returned to my side." he says smiling. He sits with Aza but soon noticed he had to use the bathroom. "I will be right back." Momiji looks away as Shiro tells him to.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:32 am

Aza laughs and watches as he left to the bathroom, he secretly followed him not trusting him alone. He sees him inside the bathroom and bites his lip. Shiro cleans up the man and washes him off, but the man was not happy fully "I want master aza....I want him back" he says frowning

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:48 am

Akito got into the bathroom and checks all the stalls first. "No one will surprise attack me." he says before going into the last stall. He sighs as he just sat there thinking. "Those doctors are really bothering me. I want everyone to stay away from my Aza." he says not knowing Aza had followed him and could hear what he was saying. Momiji looks at the man. "Dr. Aza isn't here and he's spoken for at the moment. Isn't there any family or friends who can make you smile?" he asked
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:58 am

Aza opens the last stall smirking "my aza...you love saying that don't you..." he kneels infront of him and kisses his hands "why do they bother you sweetie" he asks sweetly. The man starts crying "no no...my family was killed..aza saved me....I want him here now." he holds his face. Shiro looks on with a frown

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:37 am

Akito blushed seeing Aza. "I do love saying it. You are the first person who ever said he loves me. I mean Momiji says it but we are like brothers so its different." he says softly. "Its just as if they want to toss me out and devour you." he says. Momiji frowns. "What if I take care of you until Aza returns home? I'll cook and keep you company." he says. His kindness knew no bounds. Its why he wanted to be a nurse. Momiji just loves helping others and putting a smile on their faces
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:46 am

aza kisses him and smiles "well if they drag you out then they will have to drag me out" he hugs him, he cuddles him "come back baby..before they look for me..". the man shaked his head no "no no...call master aza..i want to hear his voice......" he begs and crawls back in hsi corner. shiro sighs "momiji call aza please..." the man was wiping his face and held the cloak his master gave him

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:05 pm

Akito giggles happily as he kisses him. "Okay lets go back" he says softly. Momiji went to get a phone and call Aza. He frowns a bit trying to figure it all out. 'If Aza saved him then why torture him or keep him in such a room... it makes no sense at all....' he thinks as he waits for Aza to answer the phone
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:11 pm

Aza chuckles and kisses his baby "you're too cute..." he heard his phone ring and picked it up "hello Momiji..or is this shiro....what's the problem" he asks. Shiro stayed by the man slowly calming him down, the man was afraid of them, he only trusted aza. He shakily raised his hand for the phone, wanting to hear aza voice

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:01 pm

Akito looked at Aza wondering what Shiro or Momiji wanted. "Um... there's someone here who wishes to hear your voice..." Momiji says before handing the phone to the man
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum