Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 19 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  Blueivy12 Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:23 pm

The man grabbed the phone "m-master...these people hear...I don't like they...please come back home, hug me again" aza froze "sweetie...I want you to give the boy back the phone and lay down...I'll be home soon ok bsby...master will come back soon" he says now irrated

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 19 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  azuneko Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:24 pm

Akito looked at Aza. He slowly stood up and frowns. "Who is that?" he asked
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:36 pm

Aza bits his lip "a person part of my past that I need to let go..." he sighs and pecks his cheek "let's continue the date ok"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:50 am

Akito nods as he holds Aza's hand like a child. "You are mine forever and don't forget it." he says pouting cutely. Momiji leaves the room and sits in the hall waiting for SHiro
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:55 am

Aza smiles "how can I forget...yours always on my mind" hr leans down kissing him lightly and went to sit back down with the doctors. Shiro comes to Momiji and closes the door "Momiji...don't jugde...everyone has their dark days"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:03 pm

Akito looks over at Aza as they kiss. "Okay my sweet Aza." he says softly as he glanced over at the other doctors. Momiji looks up at Shiro. "Do you have a dark side? I know I don't because I am all smiles and loves everyone." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:12 pm

Aza Chucjles a bit and doctors eyes widen, he loved his little Akito. He smiled and set him in his lap nuzzling his cheek. Shiro lOoks off to the side "...yes I do....like aza but his is 10000 times worst than mine" he frowns a bit

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:51 pm

Akito was really glad Aza was focused on him. Plus he was able to show the other doctors that Aza was his and his alone. Momiji looks down. "I don't like mean people. Shino-san is nice but I don't want to think Shiro-san can be mean. It makes me wanna cry"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:51 pm

aza smiles adn kisses him all over, the doctors smirked and slowloy reached for aza legs. he loved giving akito this attention, to show him he was special. shiro kisses his cheek "baby...im noy mean any more ok so dont think about it"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:20 pm

Akito was happily with all the attention Aza was giving him. He noticed the doctors and kick two of them away. Momiji looks at him. "How do I know your no longer mean?"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:21 pm

Aza saw this and laughs "alright this meeting is over...good bye" he gets up picking up his Akito "we have a special night ahead of us" he smirks and gets his own car driving off. Shiro smirks evily and tackle him "if I was mean you woul be chained up and begging for mercy"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:32 am

Akito thinks a bit looking at his lover. "A special night.....?" he asked confused. "Huh....? Shiro-san! Would you really chain me up and have me beg?" Momiji asked with a cute expression. His extremely innocent and angelic nature was too much for anyone to handle.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:28 am

"yes..." he sighs and as they got home, he walked inside avoiding momiji. shiro laughs "yes i would...youd beg for food, my kisses, my touches....when me speaking to you" he growled pinning him down. aza left akito in the living room as he went into the room adn went to work on the man injury.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:54 am

Momiji glanced to the side. "I don't think you'd do something like that. Your really nice Shiro-san." he says still not believing the other could be mean like that. Akito sat on the couch wondering what Aza meant before. As he laid there he noticed someone lurking outside. He went to a window and noticed it was two doctors. "Those look like the guys who kidnapped Momiji. Why are they here?" he mummers to himself before going outside to find out
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:58 am

aza came back out with the man wrapped in blankets, he send him out to the waiting car leading to the hosptial. he saw the two doctors and frowned :yes....what do you need", shiro smirks "how about we try it out tongiht...you would look so cute in chains.." he kisses his cheek

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:09 am

Akito walked around until he noticed them stop as Aza spotted them. "We are here on direct orders of our higher ups. It seems the two you both have taken under your wings have yet to preform any doctor like or nurse like abilities in the hospital. If such continues we will be assigned to train them." Gin says while Kiro nods with a smile. Kiro handed Aza a document proving their words were true. Gin smiled. "It won't be long before those two belong to me. You and Shiro will be nothing but a memory by the time my training with them is over." he says laughing. The two then left. Akito walked over to Aza. Momiji looks at Shiro. "Uh... I guess we could try"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:12 am

aza heard them and ripped apart the docement, his hair covering his raged filled eyes. he punched the wall and walked back inside deadly silent. shiro chuckles and kisses him "hm your my little cutie you know htat....."

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:50 am

Akito follows Aza but at a distance. He was wondering if what the two said was really true. Momiji blinks as his cheeks turn a bit red. "Can up let me get up now? You are still pinning me under you."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:16 pm

Aza went to shiro and whispered to him what happened, shiro growled pissed off. He got up "both you get dressed..were going to work" he shouted pissed off. Aza silently took Akito hand leading him upstairs to get dressed

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:17 pm

Momiji looks at Shiro as he got up. He was a bit nervous as the other had shouted so suddenly. Akito follows Aza and starts getting dressed
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:20 pm

Aza and shiro quickly got dressed both having this dark murderous look in their eyes, shiro put Momiji upstairs and got him dressed. He packed a little lunch for all of them while aza packed his bag

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:26 pm

Momiji looks at Shiro. He wanted to ask what was wrong but was too scared to do so. Akito just stayed silent the entire time
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:29 pm

Aza looked at Akito and held him close "no one will take you...no one" he whispered not wanting to lose the one he loved. Shiro kisses Momiji "stay by my side the entire time ok...trust no one but me and aza ok...I can't lose you"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:44 pm

"I am not going anywhere Aza. You are mine and mine alone." Akito says kissing the other sweetly. Momiji was confused but nodded. "I trust you. I won't leave your side"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:14 pm

aza smiled and held him closer slipping a tazer in his pockt " in case anyone tries hurting you.." he let him go, some of teh angry gone. they all went to the car and got in, guards looking around

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum