Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

2 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 10 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:32 pm

Shiro mosns get louder and Lauder as he was close to cumming, he shivers clinging to the sheets" ah ah almost there.." he Pants. Aza smiles and kisses him "it's just that I never let people see me paint...I become self aware"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 10 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:14 pm

Momiji's cheeks flush as he wasn't expecting such a reaction. 'As if he read my mind or something...' he thinks as he sucks and licks a bit faster. "Well I'm not people. I am your precious Akito and you are my wonderful Aza. So don't hide from me when you paint." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:06 pm

As Momiji sucked faster, he arched his bsck pushed his head back slightly as he came a heavy load. He was panting trying to catch his breathe. Aza looked at Akito and smiled "hm you're right...I shouldn't hide from you..." he pecks his cheek

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:42 am

Momiji closed his eyes as he felt the hot liquid fill his mouth. He wasn't sure what to do now so he did his best to swallow as much as he could. He looked at Shiro as some dripped out of his mouth. Akito giggles a bit and hugs him. He stepped back when his stomach growls. "Uh... That was a car passing by." he says looking at Aza. He didn't want this moment inturrupted by his hunger.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:43 am

Shiro pulls him up and held him to his chest. "that was amazing Momiji...do that to no other but me. He kisses him softly, licking away the spilled cum. Aza chuckles "let me cook for you...." he smiles, shiro and aza both cooked but aza had the better skill. He carried him to the kitchen and sat him down

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:58 am

Momiji nods as he looked at Shiro. "I feel all tingly. Is that an okay thing to feel?" he asked holding onto him. He was feeling a bit still excited. Akito smiled as he looked at Aza. "I am really excited to eat whatever you cook for me."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:12 am

"yes sweetie it's normal it means that you enjoyed it very much" he holds onto him he picks him up and carries him to the shower rising them both off. Aza smiled abs started cooking a fabousl smell going althrough out the house

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:22 pm

Momiji clings to Shiro as he was carried to the bathroom again. "Oh.. its the first time I've ever done something like this. Its a bit embarrassing." he says. Akito smiles as he takes in the scent. "Smells delicious......"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:09 pm

Shiro chuckles and sniffs the air "well you we're wonderful...the best I had in years" he kisses his cheek and rises him off "do you smell that Momiji, it smells Deloious...aza is cooking" he smiled big at the though.aza blushes "I'm actually a licensed chef...I took 5 years to become one along with my medical cereer...yet I only cook at least once or twice but under 6 times a year...." he looked at him smiling "only for special reasons...and this is one of them, it's you". Shiro dries both him and himself off, he dresses him and smiles leading him down stairs to the kitchen

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:51 pm

Momiji looks at Shiro as he was washed off. "I do smell something. I wonder what he's cooking." he says as he looked at the other. Akito smiled. "I am so special I get to eat your cooking. This really is a dream come true." he says before noticing Shiro and Momiji entering the room
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:26 pm

Aza smiles and picks up the pot tilting a snd swirling it around so it was evenly cooked, he smiled as shiro Abd Momiji sit. "Momiji...he cooks better than me just so you know...@ he whispered in his ears

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:05 pm

Akito watched Aza in awe and amazement. Momiji glanced over at Shiro and shakes his head no. "I will only love your cooking for me." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:35 pm

"hm i see but tell what you think of his food ok...don't hurt his feeling" he kisses his cheek, "he worked hard on this...". Aza smiles and throws the food up in the air making it all land neatly and perfectly on the plates, he slide the plates in front of them gracefully and takes out the wine pouring them in class cups different amounts for all of them. A little for shiro and Momiji, middle for Akito and a huge glass for himself. He sits and smiles "hope you like it.." he blushed and started eating

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:04 pm

Momiji nods as he looked at the food placed in front of him. He begins to eat and was surprised at how delicious it tasted. He smiles at Aza. "Your cooking is yummy." he says as he continues to eat. Akito looked at Aza. "You shouldn't drink so much wine. That's suppose to be for special occasions only." he says sounding like a child
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:20 pm

He smules "thank you Momiji..I do try my hardest", he glances at Akito and drinks down half the cup in one shot. "hmm what will do if I drink more.."he taunts as he pours more into his cup. Shiro buts in "Akito..control his amounts only you can do that..since he seems to kneel down to you.," he laughs

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:52 pm

Momiji looked at Aza and then Akito. He was worried since he knew people get a bit crazy when drunk. Akito grabs the bottle and glass from Aza. "No more!! I don't need you going weird on me because you're drunk!" he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:57 pm

Aza makes a fist st his side and went silent, eating his dinner. Shiro got nervous "aza...calm down ok..I know you love your wine but it's Time for a break.." aza glared at shiro pure angry in his eyes causing shiro to shrink back

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:02 pm

Momiji finished his food and looks at Shiro. "Can we go lay down?" He asked noticing the other shrinking back from Aza's stare. Akito pouts as he had put the wine in the fridge. He finished eating and placed his plate in the sink.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:05 pm

He smiles a bit nodding "ok baby..lets go.,@ he picks him up and carries him to bedroom kissing him all over. "I never get drunck....not once in my life.." he whispered Abd looked down at his hands "people always assume I get drunk..."

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:13 pm

Momiji giggles happily as he holds onto Shiro. Akito looked at Aza. "In all honesty I could care less if you drink or get drunk. Just refrain from drinking around Momiji. He may not say this out loud but his father is a terrible drunk. He'd often take his drunken fustrations out on Momiji and his mother. Don't repeat this to anyone especially Shiro." he says looking at his precious Aza
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:21 pm

"o-ok.." he pouts some and stands up "I'll go take a bathe..." he walks upstairs to his bedroom and frowns stripping his clothes and stepped into the tub if warm water. He closed his eyes and leaned his head against the wall

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:27 pm

Akito sits at the table and frowns. He felt like crying but couldn't find the courage to do so. He ran up to Aza's art room and curled up crying in there.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:31 pm

Aza gets out the bath and dries himself off. He gets dressed and walks to his art room, not noticing Akito. He faced the wall and sighed leaning against the side wall

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:33 pm

Akito was curled up on the floor. He cried himself to sleep while hiding behind the first painting he saw that Aza had made.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 pm

Aza saw Akito Abd walked over to him "im sorry..." whispered kissing him "I didn't want to hurt you..."

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum