Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rivals or Lovers?

2 posters

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

Rivals or Lovers? - Page 27 Empty Re: Rivals or Lovers?

Post  zeropestie Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:39 am

Sora glance at his brother then to Lucifer and Mizuki. "Tomorrow? My mother doesn't have the right to do that without my consent?!" Sora exclaim but noticed that once his mother had agreed to something he knew that he would have no choice but to go with it. Mizuki smile and reached over to hold onto Sora. "Come Sora leave your brother. We need to go out to pick out our dressings.." she grin pulling him away from Jiro.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:34 am

Jiro grabbed Sora's other hand. "I don't think so little missy. Don't you know its terrible luck for the groom to be with the bride before the wedding. Don't be such a terrible wife than you already are. Now let go of my brother. Clearly as the best man its time for his bachelor party." he says slapping Mizuki's hand off Sora and leaving again. "I won't let that girl take you from me." he whispers to Sora
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:10 pm

Mizuki felt the tug when he saw him stopping Mizuki. Smiling he was taken by tue hands as he heard him. Once that was done, Sora turn to face Jiro and nodded his head. "Thank you...." he said nodding his head a bit. Mizuki growl and whine when she had touched her handnl. 'Jiro is going to regret it!' She thought and walked back in leaving Lucifer there.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:57 am

Jiro nods as he had stopped running once a good distance from his house. "I can't stand that girl. I swear, she's annoying." he says trying to catch his breath. Lucifer was surprised by what he just witnessed and went back inside after Mizuki did. 'I have a feeling she won't marry Sora tomorrow...' he thinks laughing a bit
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:37 pm

Sora smile "Thanks Jiro..." he quietly said as he hug him. "I bet no one can..." Sora had said knowing that Mizuki is rather the social and the annoying type. "Lets forget about her okay?" He said.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:05 pm

"Now how do we get back inside? I want to eat and then go to bed. That damn girl will be in our way and well...." Jiro says looking at Sora. His arms looking worse than it did when the left the amusement park. He had still been scratching it.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:25 pm

"Its fine we'll sneak I to the kitchen..." Sora smiled and took Jiro to the back to find the door leading to the kitchen. Once he did he took out some things to cook "She wont bother us I'll make sure of that...." he told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:46 am

Jiro followed Sora until the two were in the kitchen. He nods wondering if his plan for breakfast would work as well as he was hoping. "So are you ready from breakfast tomorrow? Rin will be there okay." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:40 pm

"Dont sweat it! I'm ready..." Sora smiled as he heard him. "What about you, are you ready?" He ask wanting to know and to see if his brother was ready or not.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:00 am

"Yes I am ready. I just hope nothing goes wrong." he says biting his lip slightly. Jiro was really nervous about this since he had no idea what Mizuki might plan to counterattack his own.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:59 pm

"Yeah lets hope so..." Sora smile and began to cook the rest. When he was done he set them onto the table and turn to fafe Jiro. "Eat up Jiro..." he giggle and aat down across from Jiro as he waited.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:18 pm

Jiro smiled happily as he began eating his food. His mind so relaxed as he just wanted to enjoy Sora's home cooked meal
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:32 pm

Watching his brother eat his foodSora smiled as he stared at him."Enjoy your food so far?" He ask smiling thoughtfully at the other.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:12 am

"I always enjoy eating what you make me." he says softly. Jiro gazes up into Sora's eyes.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:22 am

"I'm glad!" Sora smile while looking at him thoughtfully. For some reason he never knew that Jiro himself would love his cooking. "Um Jiro, what would you like to do next? I mean since Mizuki had already ruin our time together an all at the park so I thought I should ask you what would you like to do?" he question.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:29 am

"I just want to sleep after this. I mean with you of course. We share a room so if you are sleepy too I mean." he says looking at him
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:45 am

Upon hearing him, Sora thought about it and nodded his head. "Sure. I am kind of tire and sleepy at the moment. Waking up so early makes me very tire...Dead tire that is..." He told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:34 am

Jiro smiled. "Lets go rest no brother. Tomorrow is going to be a long day." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:29 pm

Nodding his head, Sora followed the other to their room. Making his way over to the bed, he flop down face flat on the bed along with his chest when he glance over to Jiro. "Do you want to sleep with me, brother?" he ask looking at him. "It feels lonely when you sleep alone you know?" he quietly said closing his eyes for a bit.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:56 pm

Jiro glanced at his brother. "I don't think sharing a bed will help either of us get any sleep. I'll be right here but if you get extra lonely my bed is your bed." he says laying upon his sheets.He looks at Sora on the bed beside his.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:18 pm

"Are you sure about that?" Sora had ask when he slowly drifted off to sleep. "But if your lonely my bed is also your bed as well..." He yawned once more knowing that today had taken a lot of his time and he was definitely tire. "I'm going to sleep. Don't leave the room...Its best not to leave me here alone with someone bound to come sleep next to me especially Mi-zu-ki..." Sora's breath being steady and soon enough he fell asleep.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:28 pm

Jiro gets up from his bed and crawls in beside Sora. "You looked lonely and you took too long to come over to my bed." he grumbles before closing his eyes. It wasn't long before he was sound asleep. He was dreaming of Sora getting his memories back but he knew it wasn't likely.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:52 pm

As Sora had slept, he dreamt about Jiro and how far he had taken a liking to him. Even though the two are brothers now, it wouldnt make a difference. Slightly moving within his sleep, he had put one arm over the other as he felt the comfort coming from him. "Jiro..." He quietly said his name as he still have his eyes close.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:02 am

The next day soon arrived and a knock came to the door. "Sora... Jiro.... Its getting late. Breakfast will be finished soon." Jiro's father calls to the both of them as he was outside the door. Jiro was a sound sleeper when tired so he didn't hear or respond to his father
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:32 am

Sora slightly budge when he got up to rub his eyes. Rubbing the sleep off of him, he turn to face Jiro, "Hey Jiro wake up! We have to go eat breakfast!" He said shrugging the other. "Come on..." He told him as he waited for him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum