Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rivals or Lovers?

2 posters

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

Rivals or Lovers? - Page 31 Empty Re: Rivals or Lovers?

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:17 pm

Sora glance over to him when he decided to snuggle closely against his brother. "I'll stay with you until you fall asleep then I too will sleep next to you..." He whisper while scooting closer to Jiro.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:01 am

Jiro smiled as he was starting to drift off into a light slumber. "Okay. As long as I can see your face when I wake up" he says kissing Sora's cheeks before fully falling asleep
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:54 pm

(I just realized that Sora hasn't had his turn with Jiro and we're already on page 50...Surprisingly epic! lol)

"Alright. I will..." Sora had said nodding his head. Once he saw that Jiro had fallen asleep, he felt the warmth and soon started to dozed off as well. Before long, his breathing became steady and soon fell asleep.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:08 pm

[that is epic... why not let Sora have his day soon then Surprised]

Jiro was sound asleep beside Sora. The thought of being this close to him was just perfect in every way. Meanwhile Lucifer was walking down the hall to see Sora's mother with an oddly unpleasing expression. "Are you alright milady?" he asked slowly approaching her
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:20 pm

(Sure...Probably in the next few post or something heehee)

Sora's mother sigh softly when she stood there that is until she heard Lucifer's voice. Glancing over to see him, she answered, "I'm fine. It's just that Sora and Jiro are in love and well I don't approve of it. I made Jiro mad so I assume I am not a good mother. As for Sora, he abide by my wishes but I guess I am not a very good mother to him as well..." She mumble.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:44 pm

Lucifer walks over towards her. "In my time working here and being around Jiro, I've learned that its best to pay attention to how he feels. If not you could wind up hurting him more than you think. Sora is the same as well. What you might not approve of today; you might approve of tomorrow." he says before leaving the room
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:30 pm

"I supposed you're right..." Sora's mother had said when she saw him leaving. 'I should probably give them a chance?' She thought and decided that she'll talk to them tomorrow.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:37 pm

Jiro awoke early the next morning and got out of bed. He took his shower and got dressed. He then leaves the room. He left a note for Sora to see when he wakes. It reads, 'Went out for the day.. Shall return later this afternoon.. love Jiro' Once everything was left perfectly Jiro headed outside and down the street. "Today is the day. I won't fail!" he says hurrying along his way
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:13 pm

It has been at least half an hour later when Sora felt the coldness seeping in through the empty spot next to him. Opening up his eyes to see if Jiro was there he noticed that he was gone. Quickly getting up, he glance around that is until he caught sight of the note that was there. 'A note?' he thought and reached for it as he read through it. 'I suppose I'll be home until he comes back. I should probably go see if mother and father needs anything...' he thought again and decides to take a shower and wore something nice befor heading out the door that is until he bumped into Lucifer.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:38 pm

Lucifer glanced over at Sora. "My don't you look fancy. Are you getting ready for the party?" he asked looking at him with a frown. He was looking really annoyed for some reason. It was the same calm and collected Lucifer as always.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:51 pm

Sora looks up when he saw Lucifer. Smirking, he reached over to pull down his tie and level him to his height as he stares deeply into his eyes. "No. Why would there be a party when there's none to be held at? Besides..." His voice grew cold when he continued on, "If I see you laying a finger on Jiro again, I will make you pay. Perhaps dominate you even if I have to..." He chuckle while glaring at him madly knowing that Lucifer had always been in the way and he hated that. "You get in the way of our brotherly bonding. Same thing goes for Mizuki as well and after what had happen to me with my memories being gone, you will pay..." Without thinking, he pulled Lucifer along while he grips the tie as he led them to the basement. "You know, I can do many things to you from the beginning, but I manage not too...And I only have a few hours left before Jiro comes home. This will be for Jiro..." He smirk and reached over to find some chains there as he clipped them on him. "I may be younger, but I have more knowledge than you'll ever have..." he chuckle while pulling the other chain and clipping on his legs as well as his neck. "Its only a matter of time when you will break..." he quietly said with his sinister smile.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:57 pm

Lucifer looked at Sora as the other pulled his tie. He followed him not putting up much of a fight. "You really are dense for someone who knows everything. This is a party to be held today. In fact the guest of honor has completely left the mansion and no one seems to know where he ran off to. Seems your brotherly bonding isn't all that great if even you don't realize what today is." he said laughing as Sora chained him up. "Do as you will. I was and still am a trained assassin. Pain is only an illusion one creates to escape reality. Do your worse because you can't break what's already broken." Lucifer says with a smirk
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:08 pm

"Do not worry about the party. Jiro has run off to do some quick errands and said that he'll be back by noon which is only three to four hours away..." Sora had said while eying him in the eyes before taking out some equipments that he had found not that long ago. Placing them nicely next to the table beside them, he sigh at the tools. "Hm what's already broken is what you have started. He wouldn't want to put up a fight because you're his father's friend's son. If I were him, I would of have fought with you and possibly made up a plan to kill you, Lucifer..." He said a bit irritated since the other didn't put up much fight like he had thought it would be. "Anyways, if only you haven't met him then things would of have been a lot better..." he chuckle and took out a gag-ball and placed it around Lucifer's mouth so that the other wouldn't scream. Then he slowly stripped the other noticing that the other was now fully naked. "Your skin is rather pale. You seemed to keep it in good shape. I wonder if you were ever hurt when your love one stood laid there while being raped?" He ask wanting to know before he could go on further.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:48 pm

Lucifer was silent as Sora spoke. He let the other put the gag ball in his mouth still not putting up much of a fight. 'You don't know me or what I have been through so just get this over with... I have a party to set up...' he thinks as he looked up at Sora with a plain yet annoyed gaze
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:00 pm

Sora came to a stop when he heard his phone buzzing. Taking out his phone he noticed that his mother had called him on the phone. Deciding not to pick up the phone he turn to face Lucifer. "Tell me, why become an assassin when you have everything you need from your father?" Sora had ask noticing that Lucifer had this annoy look on his face. "What's with that annoying face of yours? I don't get you at all? One moment you're all nice and helpful, the next thing, you're all tough and do things your way? Why?!" Sora demanded wanting to know. It had been another minute later when he heard his phone ringing again. 'Damn. I won't be able to do what I wanted to do at all. I better just let him go? Hm I wont be able to have an opportunity like this anymore. Oh well. If I hurt him, then Jiro would be upset since he did lose his virginity to him.' "Hm...I won't be able to do it. If you say that there's a party going on, you need to be there. If you are gone for a long time, they'll be coming to look for you..." Sora quietly said and unlocked the chains and took out the gag-ball before heading over to the stairs. "Just forget everything..." He took out a lollipop and put it into his mouth as he ate it while eying Lucifer. "But why did you do it back then with him when you don't even love him?"
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:18 pm

Lucifer stares at Sora as the other pestered him to answer his questions. He would have if it weren't for the gag in his mouth. When the other decided to let him go he slowly began putting on his clothes. "I was an assassin for my father. To eliminate his enemies. As for what I did to Jiro; you could say pent up anger, selfishness, rejection and other mixed emotions all in one. I was in love with Jiro's father before he decided to get married and have Jiro. Then he had the nerve to make me the best man and godfather. It was all too much. What pissed me off even more is that he knew my feelings, accepted them only to toss them aside for her and even now your mother. So don't be surprised if I try to torment you one day." Lucifer said as he was fully dressed. "Jiro and you are just too innocently cute to just let do as you please. You'll always need parental guidance."he chuckles before walking ahead of Sora.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:28 pm

"So you rather do Jiro just to get back at him? Heh, you're one tough guy to be dealing with. I don't know why you did that, but its going to scar you for life.." Sora chuckle when he grin, "Heh, surprised? I won't be since by that time, I would be the one doing it to you. You're just lucky that today was special since Jiro's planning something..." He mutter when he followed after the other. "Also, you told me about your past, then I will let you slide this one time. However, if you were to plan that stupid shit with Mizuki and whomever, I wont forgive you. And trust me, parental guidance is just a habit of mine since I'm the only child and was raise by a single mother. But you know..." Sora came to a stop when he held onto Lucifer's shirt. "Why go through so much trouble. You know, during all those time of having your emotions spilling out on Jiro and his father, you could of have found someone else by now...I just thought I share this advice with you. You'll need it in the future. Just be glad that I'm telling you this as a friend and here..." He toss him a lollipop. "Eat it. It'll refresh your mind..." He told him and let him go as he walked on ahead of him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:42 pm

Lucifer laughed listening to Sora. "You pinning me down would be a wonderful joke. I will wait to see that day." he says as he stopped and looked back at him. "Someone for myself...? I can assure you there's no one like that out there for me but I'll keep your words in mind." he says holding the lollipop. 'He's really different from Jiro.. its almost enough to make me turn a new leaf...' he thinks as he goes to continue with the preparations. Jiro's father sees Sora. "Ah there you are. Your mother has been looking for you. Also have you seen Jiro? I know he hates today but it can't be helped. His first birthday with his brother and new mother. Oh where could he have gone." he says stressing out.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:51 pm

"It's not a joke so don't take me lightly..." Sora commented and found his father looking for Jiro. "Ah Jiro? He said he'll be back by the afternoon. Don't worry alright and crap, I need to buy him a gift then. Please excuse me..." He smile and took a step back as he bow his head lightly when he glance over to Lucifer who now walked away to do the preparations. Thinking, he smile, "I'll be back before the party starts! Well after I talk to mother that is..." He calls to him and went to go look for his mother. Once he had found his mother, he saw her looking at him when she came up to hug him. "Sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean to do that to you and Jiro. If you truly love him then so be it. I know I have been hard on you but since Jiro had pointed it out to me, I guess I havent been a good mother..." She quietly said. Sora smile at his mother when he hugged her, "Mother, its alright. I've learn that by doing what you said and what you need, I wanted for you to be happy...That's all that matters and thank you..." He told her while pecking her on the cheeks before running out to find a gift for Jiro.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:33 am

Lucifer went about getting things prepared. Jiro's father nods but was still worried. The entire house seemed to be busy with everything for the party. Jiro was on his way home. As he walked he noticed Sora running. "What's wrong nii-san?" he asked looking at him. He seemed to be in a relaxed mood considering what the day was.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:14 am

When Sora was just about to make a mad dash he heard a familiar voice. Turning himself around he caught sight of Jiro. "Oh um just going out for a split second and father is looking for you..." he smile as he saw Jiro who seemed to be relaxing. "Go inside. I'll be back before you know it!" He told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:41 am

Jiro tilts his head to the side confused. In all honesty he had forgotten it was his own birthday. He had went to the store and bought something for Sora. "Wait a minute Sora..." he says but the other was too far gone. He sighs as he heads inside to see what his father had wanted from him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:17 pm

Sora was relieve when he had told him. Sighing softly he immediately ran off to the store to get something special for his older brother. "I wonder...what does he like?" Sora thought trying to figure out what his brother likes.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:49 pm

Sora went to his room instead of looking for his father. He sighs softly laying down and pouting. At the store Youji and Naji happened to see Sora. "Hey there. What are you up to today?" Youji asked smiling. The two were dressed for a party and was even carrying a gift. Most likely for Jiro
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:45 pm

Sora came to a stop when he realized Naji and Youji. "I came here to get a gift for Jiro. Apparently I dont know what he likes..." Sora quietly said not knowing what to get.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum