Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rivals or Lovers?

2 posters

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

Rivals or Lovers? - Page 28 Empty Re: Rivals or Lovers?

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:46 am

Jiro continued to sleep dreaming of Sora. He was so happy about it that he didn't want to wake up.He soon heard Sora's voice and opened his eyes. "Brother....? Is something wrong....?" he asked
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:53 am

"Father wants us to get up and go eat. Didnt you say that Rin would be coming today?" Sora lightly yawn and looks at him. "Do you want to shower with me?" he ask rubbing his eyes once more trying to wake himself up.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:03 am

Jiro quickly sat up. "Oh that's right. Lets hurry to shower and get ready okay. No way in hell am I letting Mizuki have you." he says rushing to the bathroom.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:31 am

Sora chuckle as he heard him "Shall we get started then?" He said already getti g out of bed and slowlh taking off his clothes and tossing them into the bin. "Lets get inside..."
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:36 am

Jiro turns on the water and began undressing. He turned to face Sora. His cheeks turning red. "My you have an amazing body..." he says without thinking as he was in shock
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:44 am

Sora fluster when he heard him. "But you do too Jiro...." he quiettly said and walks over to him embracing him. "Not to mention you're very warm..." he whispers.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:03 am

"Ah.. Sora.. Don't hug me while we're naked. It'll be um...." he says looking away. Jiro didn't want to get excited by being like this with Soraa
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:13 am

"What is it?" Sora had ask when he noticed something poking him he silently laugh and hug him close. "Its fine besides it feels like I want to be with you...I dont care if were men or brothers...I dont want to lose this feeling..." he quietly said to him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:27 am

Jiro blushes a bit. "Sora, do you mean it? I am so happy I could die." he says hugging him tightly. "Lets shower before we miss breakfast"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:55 am

"Yes I really do mean it!" Sora exclaim noticing his brother. Grabbing the soap he gently scrub him. "Yeah we should hurry up and we really need to too..." he chuckle.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:49 am

Jiro was overjoyed but he knew he'd save that for later. Now was time for action in getting rid of an annoying girl. He washed up quickly and looked at Sora. "Just remember Rin is your everything and you want her and not Mizuki."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:49 pm

Sora nodded his head as he agreed to do what Jiro had wanted. "If that is what you wish then I'll make sure Rin is my everything...." he smike a d quickly scrub himself.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:27 pm

Jiro finished up and got out to dry off and get dressed. Once he was dressed fully he waited for Sora. "I can't wait to see what Mizuki will say when she meets Rin"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:32 pm

When Sora was done, he got out and dried himself from the water. His eyes scanning the room for a bit when he wrapped the towel around his waist and brush his teeth and comb his hair. Once he was done, he wore his clothes then smiled over to him, "I know right? Let's get going! I'm sure she'll be here any moment now right?" he ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:48 pm

Jiro opens his bedroom door and noticed Mizuki standing right there. "Can I help you old hag?" he asked waiting for Sora so they could head down for breakfast.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:16 pm

When the door was open, Mizuki blink as she heard Jiro. "Calling me an old hag! You're one yourself! I'm a lot younger than you!" she stammer and glance behind Jiro to find Sora there. Sora on the other hand walked up behind Jiro and slightly chuckle as he heard him calling her an old hag. "Stop fighting, we have to get to the dining table..." He explain pushing the Jiro so that they could go to the dining room.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:57 pm

"You may be younger in age but not appearances." Jiro says before Sora began pushing him towards the dining room. He noticed his father, Sora's mother and Lucifer waiting for them. He took a seat beside Sora so Mizuki could sit there.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:03 pm

Mizuki huff in anger when she followed the two to the dining room. ONce they arrived, Sora sat down next to Jiro while Mizuki was on the other side. "So um, shall we eat?" Sora smile looking at the food before him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:48 pm

"Yes but of course. Though before we do there is still an empty seat. Where is you lady friend Sora?" Lucifer asked as he looked at him. Jiro sighs a bit. "She came over when we came home last night and was resting in the private guest room. I'll go get her." he says getting up and running down the hall. "Wonderful...!" he father says smiling.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:33 pm

Sora's mother glance over to Jiro then to Sora when she smile. "Ah very well. We shall wait then..." she said. Sora saw that Jiro had left when he fiddled with his fingers. 'I hope he's right about this...' he thought.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:07 pm

Jiro had a feeling that by now Mizuki was blabbing on about him going to return as Rin. The thought was making him laugh. He knocks on the guest room and smiled seeing Rin. "Shall we go. Oh and you even made some tea. This is wonderful." he says walking back towards the dining room. He stopped by the door waiting a moment. "I would like to introduce Rin Kisaragi." Jiro says entering the room. "Its a pleasure to meet you all. I'm Rin, Sora's special girl." she says smiling

[Rin: http://stuffpoint.com/anime-paradise/image/24515-anime-paradise-cute-kimono-girl.jpg ]
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:07 pm

Sora quietly waited when heard Mizuki blabbering about Jiro being Rin. Sighing lightly he turn to face the door when he saw Jiro entering the door and in came Rin. Standing up he smile "This is my future wife to be, mother and father..." he told them and made his way over to her while linking his arms with her. Mizuki eye her when she snap but held her tongue and turn to look away.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:15 pm

Jiro noticed the look on Mizuki's face and felt rather happy about it. He took his seat and glanced over at Sora and Rin as they took a seat as all. Rin smiled looking at Sora. She then glanced over at Mizuki, and his parents.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:20 pm

Sora smile and held onto Rin as they sat. His mother glance over to her when she ask "How did the two of you meet?". SoraVs mother was indeed curious and she wanted to know how the two had met.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:27 pm

Rin looks at her smiling. "I was working at a cafe when I met Sora. He was so kind even though I was really clumsy and messed up his order a few times." she says looking at Sora to finish that story. Jiro had a feeling this would work since he knew Sora was good at making up stories. 'Going to school together helped me pick the perfect girl so don't fail me now brother...' he thinks
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum