Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rivals or Lovers?

2 posters

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

Go down

Rivals or Lovers? - Page 15 Empty Re: Rivals or Lovers?

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:07 pm

Jiro took the sweets as he looked over at him. "You have two sides to you. That's a bit creepy but I guess its not something weird. I have that issue or so I have been told. Not sure if its true or not." he says softly as he begins to eat the lollipop. "I don't like candy but when you give me something it taste better. Besides, I won't eat one every day. Only when I'm confused." Jiro says smiling
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Sora laughed a bit at his joke then set the plate to the side and laid down on the bed. "Then does that mean that a week ago, that was your other side?" Sora tease and saw how the other had eaten his lollipop. "I see, only when you're confuse? You do look cute and childish when you eat the lollipop.." He chuckle smiling at him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:08 pm

"No it wasn't. My other side is weird. I don't know how to explain it.You only see it when I'm sick or half asleep." he says thinking about it. Jiro pouts as Sora called him childish and cute. "Don't say that. This will be the last piece of candy I ever consume from this day on." he said laying on his bed. "Are you going to sleep?"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:04 pm

Sora blink, "I might but I need to talk to Lucifer really quick. You wouldn't mind if I go talk to him do you? It's just something about you not being able to touch anything that are off limit on you.." He smiled and got up. "I'll come to bed when I'm done talking to him...Would that be fine with you, Jiro?" Sora had ask as he ask him for permission in case Jiro doesn't want him to go.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:01 pm

Jiro sat up and looked at Sora. "No way!1 You can't go talk with Lucifer. That man doesn't know the meaning of just talking. It'll lead to you coming back and your ass hurting. Don't do it! Who cares why I can't touch certain things? I will be fine since I never cared to ask about it myself." he says panicking. He had forgotten his father was still home which is why Lucifer was so calm and polite
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:12 pm

Seeing how the other had reacted, Sora jumped back a bit and nodded his head. "Alright. If you say for me not to go then I won't go.." He told him and sat on the bed again flopping on his belly. "Let's sleep shall we?" he ask smiling at the younger boy. "Before I sleep, I need to take the plate back to the kitchen..." Sora said almost forgetting that he had the plate here in Jiro's room.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Jiro closed his eyes as he laid back on his bed. He looked over at Sora and sighs. "If you must take the plate to the kitchen then do so. I'm sleepy and need some rest. Just hurry back okay." he says yawning softly. He would soon be sound asleep in a couple of second since he was really tired.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:11 pm

Sora nodded his head, "Alright. I'll be back so get some shut eyes," He told him and quickly took the plate out. Swiftly walking into the kitchen he put the dish into the sink and quickly went to the library. Entering the library he caught sight of Lucifer. "Quickly explain, I only have about five minutes so go.." He told him as he waited.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:23 pm

Jiro closed his eyes and relaxed in the bed. He let slumber take over and he was soon asleep. Lucifer was reading a book when Sora entered. "It's not a story to be rushed but fine. Jiro's isn't allowed a lot of things. I suppose it started a month before his mother left. She was a talented violin player. There was one piece of music she could never master. Though one day without any practice or even seeing a music sheet Jiro played that exact piece of music flawlessly. It was amazing as if the talent was born in him. Unfortunately, his father assumed it was a curse or bad omen and forbid the use of a violin. Shortly after his mother left. Jiro sought attention and would often touch the medicine things and other dangerous objects. From over dosing to cutting; Jiro tried it all to get his father's attention but then I was hired to take care of him." he says looking at Sora.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:49 pm

Listening to the story Sora turn to the door. "So that's what happen? I wonder..." Sora thought about it then he smiled, "Where's the violen anyways? I would love the play it," he ask Lucifer wanting to touch the violin.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:53 am

Lucifer looked at him. "I told you all things Jiro can't have are in this room. Besides, you can't touch the violin. It belonged to Jiro's mother. You can look at it though." he says walking over to the false wall behind the bookcase in the back of the library. "See its right here."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:20 pm

Sora tilt his head and follow after Lucifer. For some reason he just thought that it was a little unsual for the father to be keeoing these thi fs away from him. Sighing a bit he caught sight of the violin and was in trance by it. The smooth surface of the instrument and the string it self was still neat and look like it was brand new. The bow itself seem as though it was kept in good condition. Smiling he sigh, "It's too bad that father wouldn't let him play...Maybe I'll persuade him to let me borrow the instrument...." he smiled nodding his head. "You think he'll let me borrow it?" Sora came close to the older male, "Besides I can plY allsorts of instrument anyways....Not to mention he wont be here for a good three days either so Jiro could play with it without his consent..." Sora giggle.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:38 pm

Lucifer looked at him with a small smile. "I'll allow it once they leave but you'll have to keep a close eye on Jiro if I do. You understand this...?" he asked as he looked at Sora's expression. He was rather surprised to see his face. "Well its late and if Jiro wakes up he'll get worried." Lucifer says closing back the wall.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:00 pm

"You're right, I should get going. Jiro is probably asleep by now so..." Sora played with his hair and took out a lollipop out of nowhere, "Would you like one?" He ask taking out another and waited for him to take it from him. Once he did, he bow his head slightly and turn, "I'll see you early in the morning!" He holler and walked out and made his way back to the room.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:21 pm

Lucifer held the piece of candy as he watched Sora take off. He smiled walking to his room. "That boy is surprisingly daring. He wasn't even nervous or flinching around me. He even got really close too. I wonder if its just stupidity or he really doesn't find me as a threat." he mutters softly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:41 pm

When Sora got to the room, he closed the door silently behind him. His eyes had grew cold when he ate his lollipop. For some reason he felt as if he really pity Jiro. For him, his mother hasn't even care for him since he wasn't her biological son. Knowing this for awhile now he kept his distance even though he tried his best to happy. Letting out a soft sigh he walked over to the window and stared out. It had been a long night and he hasn't slept at all. Sitting on his bed he stared over to Jiro's bed with the lights turned off. His ehes never left him as he watch the sleeping Jiro.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:57 pm

Jiro was sound asleep as he laid on the bed. He was dreaming of Sora as he had the entire week they were apart and not talking. He was shifting and rolling a bit as he slept.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:17 pm

Staring at him he got up and walked over to the sleeping Jiro. Sighing a bit he slowly fixed him and gently stroke his hair. "I'm here so have a pleasant dream..." he whispers and tucked the other in. Sitting next to him he yawn and drifted off to sleep on the side of the bed.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:39 pm

Jiro awoke the next morning as he could hear people talking. He looked around and noticed Sora so close to him. He blushed lightly and smiles. "Hey Sora. Didn't you want to say good bye to father before he left for the honeymoon." he asked looking at him. He gently pokes Sora's cheeks
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:50 pm

Sora woke up and rub his eyes, "I over slept..." he yawn still in his clothes from last night. Nodding his head slightly he got up and walked over to the door. "Alright already lets go see them out..." he yawned again and waited for Jiro.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:54 pm

Jiro gets up and walked with Sora down the hall. He held onto the other's hand smiling. "Your really cute when you wake up." he says cheerfully. Lucifer was helping place the bags in the car as Jiro's father was leaving a list of rules and phone numbers to be contacted at.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:07 pm

Ruffling his hair he held onto his brother's hand and came out to find his parents. "Have a safe trip!" Sora said to his father when he walked over to his mother to give her a hug. "I'm happy for you mother. Stay safe and drive safe...I'll see you in three days..." he smiled assuring him that he wouldnt go nowhere else besides staying home.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Jiro looked at the two and then glanced up at his father. "Take care of yourself." he says looking to the side. His father smiled. "You both follow the rules I left with Lucifer and behave. We shall see you both in three days." he says hugging both Sora and Jiro. He then walks out the door to the car. Lucifer walked into the house and looked at Jiro and Sora.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:20 pm

When they left, Sora let out a yawn. "I want to go back to sleep...I'm very tire..." he said and walked inside and came to a stop right in front of Lucifer when he whispered, "You better not try anything stupid..." and with that he walked in. "Jiro hurry up and lets go back to sleep!" Sora yelled and waited.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:26 pm

Lucifer looked at Sora after closing and locking the door. "I tend to make no promises. I have my ways of getting what I want." he says with a smile. Jiro glanced over at Lucifer before running after Sora. He wonders what the two were muttering but said nothing about it. "Didn't you go to sleep when I did?" he asked poking Sora's cheeks
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum