Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rivals or Lovers?

2 posters

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

Rivals or Lovers? - Page 26 Empty Re: Rivals or Lovers?

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:46 pm

Jiro watched Mizuki leave before looking at Sora. "Uh, yeah. I guess I am hungry." he says looking down. Naji glanced over at Youji. "I wonder what that girl is thinking. Does she really think she can get her way with an attitude like that?" he says pouting. Youji giggles. "She likes Sora so she's doing crazy things to get noticed. Its a weird girl thing."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:39 pm

"Lets all go get something to eat. I kinda skip breakfast this morning..." Sora told tbem grabbing JiroVs hand leading him to a food stand. "What do you wish to eat?" He ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:08 pm

Jiro looks at the food vendors. "I don't care what we eat. I'm not in a happy mood anymore. That girl killed my joy." he mumbles looking down at his feet
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:29 pm

"Brother why are you so mad? I want you to be happy but whats the point of coming here if you're not happy?" He ask and sigh. "Fine well eat here then..." Sora said pointing to the stand and got almost all of the dish there. "Since your mad I'll eat this until I'm full then I'm going to eat all the candies in the world..." he joke and ate his lunch.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:46 pm

Jiro looked at Sora as he sat down. "I don't care. Eat all you want. You clearly don't know me as well as I thought you did." he says looking as if he was about to cry. "I'm going to the bathroom." Jiro gets up and runs off. Naji and Youji weren't far away as they looked at Sora. "Are you okay? Did Jiro get upset because of Mizuki showing up?" Youji asked. Naji shakes his head. "I think this is about the food more than that girl." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:16 pm

"No..." Sora said when he slowly came to a stop and set down the fork onto the plate. "I know that, its not like I don't know..." He said looking up to Naji and Youji. "I'm eating this in order for me to think ahead and I know that he's hurt because of me. As a younger brother, I can't really do much about it due to him being my brother. I can only be there for him and to make him happy, however, every time I tried to, it always turn for the worst. It's just like that time when he got bullied by the upper classmen," he explain feeling a bit down at the moment. "I should probably go get him. He's probably crying again.." He quietly said and took out some money to pay for the unfinished food before going to the bathroom to look for Jiro.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:48 am

Naji looks at Sora. "I'm sure you're trying your best but with you not able to remember everything that's happened up until now. Well its taking a toll on Jiro. He doesn't want to be like Mizuki and just fill your head with what he wants you to believe." he says Youji holds Naji's hand. "Jiro cares about you a lot but this is a difficult time for both of you." he says looking at Sora. Jiro was in the biggest stall in the bathroom crying silently.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:46 am

Repeating everything to what Naji and Youji had said he nodded his head lightly shaking the thoughts away. When he had found the bathroom, he walked in noticing someone crying nearby. Closing the door and locking it, he made his way over to the biggest stall and leaned against the door. "Jiro are you going to come out of there? If you're not I'm going to barge in there like a ghost..." He quietly said but decided to do it anyways. He walked over to the next stall and quietly climbed over and made it to Jiro's side. "Now then, are you going to talk to me?" he ask looking at him in the eyes. "Cuz I really want to talk to you about what I did earlier or what Mizuki did...You have to tell me in order for me to understand you, brother..." he said trying to found confident at the moment.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:15 am

Jiro glanced up as he noticed Sora enter the stall. "I won't fill your head with what I want. I just want you to remember what we have been through up until now. I just know its not possible since you would have remembered already. Either you don't want to remember and your mind is making sure you don't or maybe you enjoy the way things are now and...." he got silent
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:22 am

"Who said you are filling my head with what you want? If you want, I would of have done that already, wouldn't I? Besides, you're not Mizuki. You are you and I'm proud that you are yourself and not like her..." Sora said stepping a bit closer to his brother. His hand reaching over to wipe away his tears. "Besides, I did tell you that I love you right? Isn't that enough to make you understand that you are not filling my heads with what you want?" He quietly said and lean closer to Jiro. Sora somewhat felt that he needed to break the ice between the two since Jiro was always the one who was crying and he didn't like that. Kneeling down, he embraced his older brother into his arms when he lifted up his brother's chin and kissed him once more. "I love you and thats all that matters, brother..." He smile at him wanting to hold onto him and possibly letting the other hold him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:10 am

Jiro listened to Sora before the other was close enough to embrace him. "Sora I...." he says not sure if he could say the same words being spoken to him. "I love you too brother." he says holding Sora close to him. He glances to the side. "I'm worried that girl will try something tomorrow at breakfast. What should we do?" he asked
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:20 pm

Hearing those three words he smile softly that is until he heard what Jiro had said about breakfast. "Well just wing it. You did mention that Rin wohld be there right? If anything were to happen I can just call off the engagement with her..." Sora said and got up. "Come on we still havent had any fun and you haven't eaten either!" He told him looking at him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:32 pm

Jiro smiles a bit. "Yes but Mizuki will tell everyone that I am Rin. Won't you get worried or sad by that?" he asked. He slowly stands and follows Sora out the bathroom. "I don't want to eat anything here. I told you before; I will only eat what you make me." he says.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:59 pm

"Why would I be sadden by what she said? If she brings that up I'll just cancel off the engagement nothing more and nothing less.." Sora explain. Upon hearing him he smiled at him "Okay I'll make something big for you when we get home. How does that sound?" He ask.

zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:12 pm

"Well since you understand I want to go home. If we get on any more rides I'll make it worse." he says pointing to his arm. "I'm surprised you didn't notice it when you hugged me. I'm more hungry than I thought. Can we go home?" he asked looking at Sora. Jiro little habit of scratching his arms when hungry was a bit of a problem. He really didn't stop until he felt pain which was rare since he rarely ever felt pain. His arm was red swollen and bleeding a bit yet he was still scratching at it
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:19 pm

"Ah? That's right. I have to get you home before you bleed again.." Sora quietly said. "But well have to say our goodbyes to Naji and Youji first..." he told him and found the two there. After saying their goodbyes Sora turned to look at Jiro and smile as he held him hy the hand. "Lets go home..." he told him and took him home as he took out a lollipop and ate it. "Do you want one brother?" He ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:18 am

Jiro was still scratching at his arm when they said bye to Naji and Youji. He was glad Sora was walking so close to him. "Uh yeah lets go home." he says glancing at the piece of candy. "Um... okay." he says taking a lollipop from Sora
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:25 am

When the other had taken the lollipop, he had set one into his mouth as he ate it. Seeing that Jiro was eating his, he smile and lean onto his brother's shoulder. "You know, if Mizuki hadn't shown up, we would of have gone through all those rides.." Sora smile softly as he walks with him. "Aside from that, when we get home, stay in the kitchen with me okay? I don't want you wondering off on your own when Lucifer and Mizuki are home. Oh how I hate the two of them even though I don't know why. Well especially Lucifer that is.." he explain nodding his head.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:58 am

Jiro smiled hearing Sora say they would have gone on more rides. "I had only wished to go on the ferris wheel with you." he says blushing a bit. He glanced at his brother curiously. "You can't remember why you hate Lucifer? Well maybe that's one memory I don't want you to have back." he says softly. He had knew that was why they stopped talking for like a week or so.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:18 pm

Sora turn to face him, "Then do you want to go before we head out? If not we can always come back later..." he smiled nodding his head until he turned away. For some reason he had a feeling that Jiro was keeping something important away from. "Did you say something brother?" He ask turning to face him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:39 pm

"We can come back another day. I need food I'm sure you want to bandage my arm and I need to make sure Rin knows what time to be there." Jiro says looking at Sora. "I think you're hearing the wind."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:18 pm

"If you insist...And what me hearing the wind? I suppose you're right..." Sora smile nodding his head slightly as he heard him. "So what would you like to eat? Once we get home an all?" He ask turning to look at him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:02 pm

"I'd like a cupcake or maybe toast. I don't care as long as you make it." he says looking at Sora. They seen arrive. Lucifer and Mizuki waiting by the front door for them. Jiro stopped holding Sora's hand. "Why are they there?" he asked looking at his brother
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:57 pm

"Cupcake or toast? How about both and possibly some other stuff? How about that?" Sora giggle and nodded his head until he felt his brother leaving his hand. "How come you let go?-" Sora glance up to see Lucifer and Mizuki. "I dont know..." he told him and came to a stop in front of them two. "What are you two doing?" He ask.

Mizuki glance over to Lucifer "its about time they got back..." she sigh heavily glaring at Jiro. "You can tell them..." she said to Lucifer.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:46 am

Jiro felt his stomach tighten as he had a bad feeling about this. Lucifer looked at Sora and Jiro. "It seems your mother wants the wedding between you and Mizuki to happen tomorrow afternoon. So there's no need to wait any longer on the issue. Everything will be taken care of and prepared by two o'clock tomorrow." he says.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum