Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rivals or Lovers?

2 posters

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

Rivals or Lovers? - Page 10 Empty Re: Rivals or Lovers?

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:15 pm

Sora grew quiet when he heard him. He clench his hands and stood up as he stared at the other and toss his candy away and onto the ground. For some reason he felt the utter to change and knew that maybe he shouldn't deal with Jiro and probably just move on. Thinking he turn on his heels to walk away when he accidentally bumped into Lucifer making him stumble backward and onto the ground making him hit his bottom as he wince from the slight pain. Getting up without looking at the man before him he walked past him hoping that he wouldnt grab. Without thinking Lucifer grabbed onto his wrist pulling him as he tried to make Sora face him. "What do you want?" Sora had ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:28 pm

Jiro went to his room and placed the flowers within a vase. Meanwhile Lucifer looks at Sora. "Well I hear you'll be Jiro's brother in a few days or so. I just want to make sure you don't get too close to my Jiro is all. Since he's already made it clear that I can't get close to you. So since Jiro is so protective over you would you just stay away from him. I need him to focus more on during our tutoring sessions." he says with a smirk.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:48 pm

Sora had listened to him when he slapped the other's hand away gi ing uim a glare. "It's not like I wanted to from the beginning...So back off and leave me alone. I won't bother you nor him during your session so..." Sora paused and started walking, "If I were you, you better watch out or else you'll regret it..." he growled and turned to leave. Sora was pissed off and so he walked home.

(Want to time skip to the wedding?)
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:02 pm

Lucifer watched as Sora left wondering what he would regret. He went back into the mansion. Jiro glanced out his window. "So he's leaving again. I really wish he'd stay away if he only plans to tick me off when he's around." he mutters to himself. Jiro then lays on his bed and grabs his cell and started to text Naji.

[sure we can.]
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:28 pm

(Thanks)

A week had already gone by and the wedding was just about to start. Sora who hadnt gone to the wedding yet had just gotten off of his bed. His eyes were narrow now as he gotten himself ready for the day. Wearing his new set of clothes he glance at himself in the mirror when he spiked up his hair. "Time for the wedding..." he smirk. Making his way over to the wedding Sora caught sight of his mother in her wedding dress. Smiling he made his way over to his mother which she was next to her husband and her soon to be son, Jiro. Approaching them he bow his head without looking at Jiro as he stood next to his mother. "Sorry that I am late..." his mother smile and accepted his apology when she said, "Why dont you two go talk? You haven't spoke to Jiro for a whole week so go..." Sora stared and nodded his head as he waited for Jiro. "Are you going to come?"

(I'll find Sora a picture of how he look like later on ok...)o
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:18 pm

Jiro gets dressed with the help of Lucifer. "You must be excited to be father's best man?" he mutters to Lucifer. Jiro found the idea so boring and never cared for the wedding. Lucifer looks at him. When Sora arrived he kept his gaze low as to not make eye contact with him. He sighs softly as he walked to the side with Sora. 'Why do I have to talk with him...' he thinks to himself. Jiro still couldn't bring himself to look at Sora.

Jiro in his suit:  Rivals or Lovers? - Page 10 1dec5c810a95bda8a40f30d6eb3b5fa11233953929_full
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:34 pm

Walking along side with Jiro, Sora smiled. He had given up the innocent side of him and became a more mature man than ever before. Coming to a stop, he looks at the beautiful fountain when heturn to face him. "How have you been? It's been about a week and a few days now right? What have you been up to?" Sora had ask while his hand came down to touch the nice cool water. Indeed for about a good week, Sora had stop going to school. He had change his attitude and had not been eating his candies like he used to. Waiting for an answer he turn to look at him, "So...Are you still thinking about that time? I've already forgotten it so you should too.." he told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:51 pm

Jiro stayed silent as Sora spoke. "Its not something I can forget. I can never forget or escape it. There's no point in talking to you Sora. Though we are now semi related I just don't want to talk to you. Do as you want just stay away from me. Its better that way and beside, you seem to enjoy it that way too. I have nothing more to say to you." he says as he turned to walk back to where his father and step mother was. The entire time not once looking up at Sora
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:00 pm

Sora smile when he heard him. Turning to face him he shrug, "If that's how you feel then that's fine too..." he said watching him leave although deep inside he felt hurt but manage to keep it to himself. Looking away he took out a cigarette and lit it up as he smoke. "You'll come back I'm sure..." he silently sung a soft tune. Then he heard his name being called when he made his way back to his mother and his step father as he toss the lit cancer stick into a puddle of water before leaving for a photo shoot.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:15 pm

Jiro knew this was better than a brotherly bond with Sora. 'Even if it hurts just forget it.. Sora chose to push me away so I'm just doing the same thing... nothing wrong in that logic...' he thinks as they take photos. His father glancing at him every now and then.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:16 pm

After a few photoshoot, Sora smile and thank the cameraman before turning to face the grand house. Tilting his head slightly to the side as he looks over to the house he smile. For some reason he heard his name being call when he caught sight of Jiro's father looking his way when he was call upon on. Walking over to him he stood tall when he was ask a question about Jiro and their brotherly bond and how it had gone.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:25 pm

Jiro was sitting under a tree. Surprisingly he had fallen asleep after a long day. He wasn't one to just randomly let his guard down like this. He had no clue what was going on around him. He just enjoyed the cool breeze on his face. His father on the other hand was with Sora asking about the two of them. Since he and his wife would be on their honeymoon he wanted to be sure Sora and Jiro were getting along well.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:40 pm

Sora laughed casually as he nodded his head. "Yes we do get along well its just that I've been busy that I dont have the time to visit that's all..." he said. A few hours had gone by, Sora had been talking to everyone else about the wedding and how he was greatful to have them here. Then not a moment to lose he caught sight of Jiro sleeping under a tree with the slight breeze passing him by. Walking over to him he glance over his shoulders and saw that they have gone into the mansion. Turning back to face Jiro he saw how peaceful the other had look. Slowly and quietly he shifted Jiro's hair to the side a bit and quietly lean in to kiss him on the lips. "I would never hate you even if you have fallen into someone else's hand..." he quietly said and smile before getting up to leave.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:47 pm

Jiro continued to sleep until he felt something in his lap. He opens his eyes to see the kitten he's been hiding. "Oh hello there. Come to wake me up have you." he says carrying the cat with him as he walked around the back of the house. He noticed he was the only one not inside eating and laughing with everyone else. "I wonder what Sora is up to." he mutters going into the mansion. He goes straight to the library as he liked how he was the only one who ever went inside.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:06 am

Walking away and into the mansion, Sora had roam by himself in the hallway as he eyes every door. Smiling to himself, he made his way into the library and stayed in there. Opening a book he quietly read while trying to get away from the wedding for the time
being. He was tired and after a few pages he quietly fell asleep leaving the textbook open. His arms beneath his face while his fac had gently laid on his arms. The silent breathing of his became still and his heartbeat can be heard as it pounded against his chest. Soon enough the door was open to the library and Sora was still lying asleep not knowing that Jiro had walked in.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:24 am

Jiro enters as he looks at Sora. He smiled as he closed the door and sat across from him. 'He looks so happy like that.. its really cute...' he thinks as he put his cat down. The kitten went over to Sora and began pawing at him. "Don't do that... You'll wake him up." he whispers softly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:41 am

Having an odd feeling and the sound of purring Sora slowly opens his eyes as he saw the cat. Smiling he reached over to pet the cat when he came to a stop. At the corner of his eyes he caught sight of Jiro looking at him. "Was I in your way?" He ask and glance at the book. "Do you need something? Or..." Sora paused then looks at the cat, "What is his name?" Sora said trying to avoid any misunderstanding words or sentence coming out of him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:52 am

"I came in here to hide. So don't worry you aren't in my way." he says with a small smile. Jiro looks at his kitten. "Her name is Nero. I found her one day on my way home from school." he says a bit happily. His little kitten was very special to him. The kitten meows as she curls up on Sora
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:18 am

Sora smile as he heard the name. "Nero? What a beautiful name..." he quietly said. Soon after hearing the cat's name, Sora didnt know what else to say. "So about earlier. I was being rude and hadn't been visiting so I thought a lot about it and decided that I should apologize one last time..." taking a deep breath he let it out, "I'm sorry for ignoring you for the past week. So as of now I put myself in rehab but I dont think its working..." he chuckle when his phone rang. Picking up his phone he answered. Talking on the phone for a few minutes he nodded his head and smile, "Alright, I'll be out in a bit...okay...love you...bye..." Sora hung up and stared over to Jiro. Eying him briefly he took out a cigarette and held it in between his fingers. "I got to go meet up with a friend so would you like to come?" He ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:24 am

"You don't have to apologize. I wanted to distance myself from you. It was my way of keeping you safe." he says looking down. Jiro waited till the other was off the phone. "What do you mean rehab? Are you really doing a program like that?" he asked then looked away. "I'm sorry Sora but I can't. Lucifer lied to my father saying I was hurting myself to get revenge on him getting married. As a result I can't leave here without Lucifer shadowing me." he said gritting his teeth
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 am

Listening to Jiro before getting up he glance over to the door. "He wont shadow you I will promise you that besides were family now and you wont be able to distance yourself away from me..." he explain. "Now then lets go together you dont have to protect me alright? After the wedding I wont ever stand in your way, I promise you that...." Sora said and walked the two to the door. Upon opening it there he saw Lucifer.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:19 am

Jiro looked at Sora. "You make it sound like you'll be the one protecting me. Don't Sora. If you got hurt I'd hate myself more than I already do." he mumbles as he slowly stood up to follow the other. His body froze when he saw Lucifer there. "What are you two doing? There's no time for playing Jiro. You have a lot of work to be done. This wedding will not get in the way of that." he says looking at him. He moved pass Sora and approached Jiro. "If you're leaving then go Sora." Lucifer says seriously.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:31 am

Sora stood there when Lucifer had passed him. His hand went over as he automatically reached and grabbed a hold of Lucifer pulling him back in order for the other to face him. "Leave Jiro alone. Do you not see that he and I have to go somewhere?" He growled and took Jiro by the arm leading the two out. "Get close and I'll cut off your head..." Sora was angry and he knew that he had to fight back against the other that way he wont lose to him. "I almost forgot, you're only a mere bodyguard so get away from my brother. I can protect him better than you..." he mutter.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:22 am

Lucifer looks at Sora a bit surprised. "A mere bodyguard...? Oh you've just crossed a line you should have." he says under his breath. Jiro follows Sora highly shocked. "Are you sure about this?" he asked sounding a bit happy the other didn't just run like before
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:16 pm

Sora kept on walking he knew that in order for him to have Jiro he woule have to force his way to get what he wanted. As they walk, Sora finally answer with a sigh of relief, "Yes I'm sure. Why wouldn't I be? Thank goodness I didn't really have to deal with him well not until later anyways..." he mumble and smile. "Hey you're older than me aren't you supposed to be protecting me and not the other way around?" He teased. It a was only a few minutes when they reach the grand hall Sora could hear the music playing. Turning to face Jiro he smile at him, "When are you going to leave him?" He ask knowing that something might happen to him and Jiro in the future if Lucifer was still around. Sora took out a piece of candy and popped it into his mouth. "Haven't had one for over a week now! Glad that I can eat again..." he happily said and gave one to Jiro. "Eat one..."
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum