Rivals or Lovers?

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rivals or Lovers?

Post  zeropestie on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:44 pm

(Alright! Yay!!!)

Sora listen as he nodded his head, "Alright a trade off would be fine..." When the video chat was off, Sora let out a heavy sigh. 'Mother was dating his father? Is that why she always defending him? She rather choose him over me just because he's the son of a rich man? How pathetic? Any ways, I have to break them up first then get that disc? Maybe I'll do that later and get the disc first?' he thought and grabbed his bag and what he needed to proceed. After a few minutes of packing he walked over to his door and out, passing his mother. His mother came to a stop as she looks at him. "Where are you going?" she ask. Sora answer, "To school. I need to get something there..." His mother sigh, "When you're done, head to this diner. I'm meeting up with my boyfriend there and we have something to tell you..." She told him. Sora glance over his shoulder when he heard her. "Alright..." He said and took off to the school. When reaching the school, he noticed that everyone was gone for the day and no one was there. Plus it was already getting dark so as of now he knows that there would be no problem. Entering the school, he made his way over to the office. Looking through the clear view window he noticed that it was lock. Picking the lock he walked inside as he rummage through some things to look for that certain disc.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:09 pm

Youji stays silent as Jiro brushed his hair and gave him some clothes to wear. "If it weren't for Sora's mother I'd have my way with that beautiful body of yours. Though I'm sure Sora's not brave enough to try so I'll have my day soon enough." he said as he kisses Youji's cheek. Youji looked down as he got dressed. "I have no idea what you're trying to say. Sora is a very good guy and doesn't talk creepy like you. So just keep your distance and try not to touch me." he says softly
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:21 pm

Sighing heavily he looked at the time. It was almost time for him to meet his mother's boyfriend. Eying the clock for a few seconds something caught his attention. 'Is that it?' Sora thought and walked over to the clock as he noticed something sticking out from behind it. Reaching for it, he stumble onto the ground hitting the chair a bit when his school I.D. fell out of his pocket and fell beneath the couch. When he finally got the disc, he held it firmly in hand. 'Got it. Now I just need to head to that diner..' he thought and quickly rushed out to meet up with his mother.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:28 pm

Jiro glanced over at his clock. "Looks like your little hero failed to get what I wanted. Shall we get going?" he says looking at Youji. He had to go to a diner with his father and the idea made his stomach churn. "I hate public food. It seems so gross." he mutters. Youji looked at Jiro. "So what will you do to me?" he asked nervously. Jiro looks at him. "I plan to...." he started to say before his phone rang. "So you got the disk.. My you are persistent."
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:35 pm

Running out of the school ground, Sora picked up his phone and dials Jiro. When Jiro had answered he spoke, "So you got the disk.. My you are persistent." Sora swallow his saliva when he answer, "Of course I got the disc. I'll meet up with you later, I have to meet up with my mother at the moment..." he said knowing that he'll see him there. Hanging up the phone he ran over to the diner. Once reaching there, he caught sight of his mother and her boyfriend. Taking an amount of air he slowly let them out smoothly, "Alright here I go..." he quietly said and enters the door and walked over to them. "Sorry am I late?" he said to his mother who was just about to kiss her boyfriend. His mother glance up at him and smile, "Sit down, Sora darling.." she smile when she pointed to the chair across from her.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:07 pm

Jiro sighs to himself. "Very well. I'll make sure Youji is well taken care of until then." he says with a light chuckle. Jiro turns to face Youji. "You can stay here at my place until I get back. Don't do anything that'll tick me off." he says sitting Youji back on the bed. He then leaves the room and locks the door behind him. Youji frowns as he sat there looking up at the ceiling. Jiro arrives at the diner with time to spare. "Sorry for the delay. Had some homework to finish up." he says sitting in the last empty chair
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:19 pm

Sora glance over to his mother then to the man next to her. Eying him closely he heard a familiar voice when he turn to find Jiro sitting next to him. Without saying anything he glance up back to his mother when he saw her lips moving. "We have something to tell the both of you..." Sora's mother said to them when she looks over to Sora then to Jiro. "We're getting marry!" She squeal happily eying them. Sora eyes beam when he heard her as he was surprised to hear what she had said. "Oh, um...." Hesitating, Sora's mother looks at him, "Do you not like the idea?" she ask him. Sora glance up when he thoughtfully answer knowing that if he were to say no, his mother might be the crap out of him. "N-No its not that, but um, congrats..." He smile putting up a brave face when he turn to look over to Jiro.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:01 pm

Jiro was a bit frozen in shock as he heard what she said. "This must be the wrong table. I'll excuse myself now." he says before his father grabs him. "Cut it out Jiro. Sora will be your brother now so you might as well show him around the manor if you plan to head home." he said. Jiro turned to his father. "They're going to move in with us?! I can't believe what I'm hearing." he grits his teeth before looking at Sora. "If you can't keep up then get lost for all I care." he said before walking away from the table
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:17 pm

Eying Jiro for a bit when he turn to face his mother he got up as well, "E-Excuse me..." He said to them and ran after Jiro. After he got out of the diner he walked along side of Jiro when he grab him on the arm. "You promise me so when we get there, we're doing the trade..." He told him looking at him knowing that he hated the idea of their parents getting marry. "And about what happen at the diner, I hate the idea too but you should be lucky cause my mom always defends you..." Sora said to him knowing that his mother always defend Jiro and had always taken his side. "Anyways, enough about the marriage, where is Youji?" he ask ignoring the fact that his mother was getting marry to Jiro's father.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:40 pm

Jiro stopped walking and looked at Sora. "Well if you think about it you failed part of your mission. You didn't tell that hag of a mother of yours to step off. So in other words you failed Youji and can't have him." he says looking at him. He was more pissed by the news than anything else. "I'm going home and I don't want you following me. I don't have time to babysit a loser right now." he said walking off.
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:56 pm

Sora grew silent as he heard him. He indeed did fail a part of his mission. The last mission that he was supposed to do was to tell his mother to back off of Jiro's father. Sighing a bit he clench onto the disc when he took it out, "Then you don't want this then? I might as well break them in half?" Sora said looking at him knowing that this disc seems a bit important. "If that's how you see it then there's no point in me getting it in the first place and its not my fault that this was going to happen either!" Sora angrily said when he grabbed him once more.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:05 pm

Jiro turned his attention back to Sora as the other grabs him. "You have some guts coming after me. First a punch to my face and now this. You can break the disk all you want. Its only a matter of time before Youji becomes parts of the collection." he says looking at him. His stare as serious and as cold as ice.
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:20 pm

Sora stared at him then growl, "You were the one who bumped into me in the first place so thats what you get for bumping into me..." He told him knowing that it was the truth. "Besides, who would want to be with someone like you? I'm sure as hell wouldnt want you to be my boyfriend!" He angrily said but decided to follow him anyways. "I wont let you do that to Youji so I'm going with you. If you want to hit me then go ahead. I dont care if you're the older brother out of us two. It doesn't make a difference anyways.." Sora was angry, his face was red. His candy that he had taken out he crushed it as it fell onto the ground into pieces. "Better go buy me some more lollipops...I'm running out so if you don't want me to get on your case then go get me some!" Sora demanded already getting off of topic.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:19 am

Jiro walks but then stops. "Why the hell would I buy you lollipops? Are you trying to have dentures before you're thirty?" he asked then continued walking. His house was a large mansion behind a stone wall and gated driveway. He pushed open the gates and entered. "You won't find Youji even if you follow me. Though I don't care if you try. So are you going to break it or not?" Jiro asked as he turned to face Sora while pointing at the disk
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:56 pm

When seeing him stop, Sora looks up at him when he heard the question being lay on top of him.

"Why the hell would I buy you lollipops? Are you trying to have dentures before you're thirty?"

Tilting his head to the side a bit he briefly answer, "It calms down my nerves and I don't care what they think of me having dentures before I turn thirty. It doesn't make a difference anyways if that were to happen to me. So then..." When Sora saw that he started to walk again he follow right after Jiro. It had only been a few minutes when the two arrive at Jiro's place. Looking at the mansion he seemed a bit fascinated but snapped back to reality when he noticed that Jiro was talking again.

"Well I change my mind. I'm going to find out what's really in this disc and as for Youji, I'll start looking for him right now even if it means to look for him all night..." He told him knowing that it was already 8pm. "So excuse me will you?" Sora walked ahead of him as he took out his last lollipop. Sighing a bit he really wanted to eat it but he knew that he couldn't. He had to save the last lollipop for himself before he could ask his mother to go get him some. "Hey, before I go searching for my life for Youji, when I come back, I want to see a bag of lollipop in your hands, brother..."Sora smirk as he slightly turn his head to the side looking at Jiro before leaving.

(I wonder what's going to happen next? By the way, how does Jiro and Naji look like?)
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:29 pm

[no they don't look alike. I had put a picture of Naji and Jiro up. Its on page four.]

Jiro looked at Sora. "You would loose your lunch if you watch what's on that disk. A child like yourself wouldn't know what to do with it besides destroy it and then its useless." he says as the other walked ahead of him. He stopped in his steps and laughed. "You'll die waiting for that to happen idiot brother of mine." he says rolling his eyes
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:43 pm

(I see it but it pops up just the website zerochan.net only)

"Does it look like I care if I watch it or not? Besides you wouldn't care anyways we're not even related except by marriage which would most likely be soon..." Sora tease and walk on but came to a stop. "But you know, even if I lose my lunch it doesn't really matter~" Sora stopped when he put his hands in his pocket and noticed that his school I.D. was gone. "Crap...I must've drop it at school while getting this stupid disc?" he said outloud and sigh. "Another thing to worry about..." he mutter and set the disc into his bag. "By the way, why need a disc for when you don't even want it?" he ask turning himself around to face Jiro.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:20 pm

[There's no picture....? like the image itself..?]

Jiro sighs as he closed the door behind him once entering the mansion. "I do want and need that disk. A dear friend of mine deserves to lead a normal school life and with that I could help that friend. As far as you need to know not giving me that disk would only make your fight for Youji pointless. If you care about him you'd give me the disk." he says leaning against a wall.
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:47 pm

(yes.. no image was shown)

Seeing that he was leaning against the wall he took out the disc once more. Looking at him oddly he sigh and toss the disc over to him. "Whatever. You can have it. It's not like I have any use for it anyways..." Sora said tossing the disc over to him. "Besides we're going to be family so I assume I have to be nice to you or else mother would be angry at me like she always has been..." he mumble the last part before taking off. "Oh well, see you later. I'm going to go look for Youji even if it takes all night!" He quietly whisper into the wind. Looking at the time, it was now 8:15pm. He knew he had to get home soon but for now, he had to find Youji. Taking out his last lollipop he popped it into his mouth, "Hey I still want some lollipop if you have some go bring them out for me..." he smile giving him a cold and gleeful smile.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:55 pm

[i found the same picture from another site. let me know if you can see it now]

Jiro caught the disk and rolls his eyes. "Family...? You should know that word has no meaning to me whatsoever." he says walking off towards the kitchen. He grabs his backpack and pulls out his laptop. "I told you before you won't find Youji here." he says putting the disk in and starting it up. Jiro glanced over at his pantry. "You want candy then the kitchen is the only place you'll find it at"
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:08 pm

(Yes I see it now! Thanks! Love it matches them very well I can imagine them lol)

Sora pouted then sigh when he had followed the other into the mansion making their way into the kitchen. When he had toss the other the disc he noticed that Jiro had popped the disc into the laptop. Looking over to the pantry that Jiro had pointed he walked over to it and open up to find many bags of candies there. Drooling, he bit off his lollipop and toss the stick into the trash and came back to look at it. Grabbing all of the bags, he open each one up and brought them over to the counter. Grinning, he open up the chocolate hershy and began eating them one by one. "If Youji isnt here then where is he? Just because my mother is marrying your father doesnt mean that our trade is invalid. I gave you that disc and you give me Youji it's only fair..." He said with a mouthful full of hershy chocolates that was in his mouth. Trying to chew them down, he had chocolate all over his fingers as he walked over to the sink to wash them off. Before that, he had smear some chocolates onto his face by accident when he looks over to Jiro.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:18 pm

"Youji is most likely eating dinner by now and in his room wondering where the hell you are." he says glancing up at Sora. Jiro looked at the other with a smirk. "If you go around chocolate covered face like that I might actually find you cute." he teased as he turned back to his lap top. "Now where are the audio and video files...? Ah here it is." he mutters to himself
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:28 pm

Trying to chew down his chocolate he glance over to Jiro one last time. "At home?" Still with a mouthful full of chocolates he kind of choke a little as he ran over to the sink to drink some water. After drinking some water, he heavily breath when he spit out the rest of the chocolates. "Chocolate on my face?" Sora wiped his face when he caught sight of the dark moist chocolate. "Cute? You wish..." He mumble and quickly rinsed it off when he walked over to him as he grabbed another candy from a different bag to find that it was actually a lollipop. "I'm just going to stick with lollipop..." He mutter and stood beside Jiro. "What's so important about this student anyways?" he ask looking at the screen in front of him.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:46 pm

Jiro looked at Sora as the other was standing beside him. "Its not the student in general. Its the principal who I'm after. Turns out any student on the honors roll tend to share a special connection to the principal and all the chairmen of the school board. I only know this because Naji was on the honors roll. If I'm correct then this disk holds such evidence." he says clicking away at his computer. "Are you sure you can handle such truths Sora? You avoided it despite your good grades because you have a bad temper. Turns out bad boys aren't the principal's type is your get what I mean. BINGO! If you get sick there's a trash can to your left." Jiro says playing one out of the hundreds of videos he found on the disk. It was a porno of the principal with one of the honors students from a field trip a year ago.
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:58 pm

"Are you sure you can handle such truths Sora? You avoided it despite your good grades because you have a bad temper. Turns out bad boys aren't the principal's type is your get what I mean."

Sora stared oddly at him when he heard him. Repeating it over and over again he briefly answer, "How would you know? It's not like the principal would put up everyone here," he told him knowing that even before he became who he is now, it was because of Youji. He was sure that he had to keep up his bad temper was due to his mother and his childhood friend who had left. Not to mention, his personality only alter was because of everyone blaming him that was how he had turn cold then again, he can be quite cute sometimes even if he had wanted to. Nodding his head he stared at the screen once more when he froze. "Why go after the principal when you're the one who sent me to the principal yesterday? Heh, stupid principal only gave me three day detention. He could of have expelled me or...." Sora grew quiet as he shook the feelings off when he saw what the principal was doing to the student. "Say, did he ever do something like this to you?" he ask.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top