Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rivals or Lovers?

2 posters

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down

Rivals or Lovers? - Page 23 Empty Re: Rivals or Lovers?

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:15 pm

Jiro looks over at him with a smile. "You will have a wife soon and won't have time for me. I will be fine. I was fine before you became my brother and I will be fine after you leave. You will still be my brother." he says smiling 'And my first love....' he thinks
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:43 pm

"You're making it sound as if I wont be living here...geez have faith in me too..."Sora chuckle and took out a lollipop. When he glance at it, it was the same lollipop that Jiro had given him a week ago when that incident happen. Looking at it he gave it to Jiro. "Eat this. It still seem as though its fresh. I think you gave it to me and now I am giving it back to you...This cheer me up when someone gives me candies..." he chuckle.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:10 pm

Jiro looked at the candy and took it from Sora. "Thank you very much. I know that Mizuki will take you far away from here." he says softly as he looked at him. His eyes were slightly red as he was about to cry again
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:31 pm

"Mizuki? Ugh, I hate her and she's very annoying...If she doesn't respect my family I don't want to freaking marry her...So tell me, Jiro, who's this Rin? You didn't want to tell me now I want to know more about her and why she propose to me..." Sora smile when he hug him again. "And don't cry! You're going to make me cry too!"
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:48 pm

"Rin is a girl I said was to marry you because you didn't want to marry Mizuki. I said it before our parents went on their honeymoon. So they expected to meet her when they came back but you seem to have forgotten everything and Mizuki made you propose to her instead. I don't know what she did but you don't remember anything." he says looking down. Jiro was having a tough time being close to Sora knowing he didn't remember anything.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:54 pm

Sighing a bit, Sora got up, "If you don't want me to marry Mizuki then say something about it!" Sora turned away when he let out a soft depression sigh. "Just...Just do something about it. I'm sure there are ways for you to do it..." he told him. "Now get up and get dress lets go have fun!"
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:11 am

Jiro looked at Sora. "What do you want? I can go ahead with my plans but if you don't make it clear as to what you want then my efforts are futile." he says softly. He wouldn't do anything unless Sora was fully apart of his plan. He didn't feel like having fun. His heart just wasn't in it. He laid back down and hid under the covers. "Go with Youji. I'm not well today."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:24 am

"....." Sora walked over to his dresser and took out a pair of clothes along with a tank top and boxer. "Suit yourself. If you want to be rape again by that bastard then you can sta~" Sora stops when he realized something, "Why did I said that? Ugh, never mind..." He began to wear his clothes.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:18 am

Jiro bit his lips upon hear Sora. He couldn't believe the other just said what he did even if he was upset. At that point he couldn't hold back his tears and began crying. He covered his mouth as he didn't want Sora to hear him
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:17 pm

Sora glance over to him then turn away. His cold eyes seem to have faded when he walks back to him, "Hey, lets go. It won't be fun without having my brother there and..." he grew quiet, "And I'm sorry..." Sora glance at Jiro when he felt a sudden pang on regret to have ever said that about him. 'Why does my heart hurt so much whenever I'm around Jiro?' He thought. A minute later he heard the door knock and heard his mother, "Sora, and Jiro darling are you both awake? If you are then come down for breakfast..." she called from the other side. "Yes mother!" He reply. "Jiro go shower. I'll wait for you here...unless you want me to get out..." he told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:14 pm

Jiro looked over at him and sighs. "I don't care for food cooked by anyone other that you. I've told you that before." he says as he hides back under the sheets. He was still upset but he didn't care for Sora to see him all crying and such.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:21 pm

Sora blink and smile, "Alright. I'll cook for you then would you get up and ready?" Sora had ask as he waits for him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:14 pm

"Okay but I'm not leave this room until you return with food for me." he says looking at him. Jiro sat up and crawled his way into the bathroom. He still couldn't look Sora in the face
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:41 pm

Sora stared at him, "Alright I will be back..." he turn and walk away. When he got to the kitchen he made some breakfast for Jiro when his mother came into the kitchen. "Sora what are you doing? Breakfast is already made..." he turn to look at her, "Brother wanted me to make him some breakfast. Otherwise he wont come out..." he explained. His mother nodded, "Very well..." then she left.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:19 pm

Jiro finished his shower and got dressed. He fixed his hair and sits on the bed. He glanced at the door wondering where Sora was. 'I guess he can't bring me food after all... I know father is at work but this is crazy... I miss my old Sora...' he thinks softly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:11 am

When he was done, he set the food onto a plate and brought it upstairs with a tray. Once he did, he made his way back to the room. Knocking on it he enter through the door and saw Jiro looking at him. "Here is your breakfast. Eat up or it'll be cold..." he told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:32 am

Jiro looked at Sora as he entered the room. He glanced at the tray as he took it from him and slowly began to eat. His gaze stayed on the plate of food. He really wanted to avoid talking too much with his brother at the moment
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:56 am

Waiting patiently for Jiro he sat on bed and stared over to the window. "Neh, Jiro. Have you ever thought running away from your problem?" He had ask looking at him now. "I mean I've tried many countless of times but I ended up failling. But you know, someone's been helping me and I know that you, as an older brother, help me a lot. I'm very thankful for that however, I feel sad that no one on earth helps me at all. I feel very alone until I met you on that fateful day. The day when I help you..." Sora sigh and shook his head, "Eh? I'm blabbering nonsense again..." he quietly said and wiped away a small tear.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:22 pm

Jiro looked over at Sora. "I decided to face my problems head on and destroy them. If not they build up until it crushes you." he says softly. "I will always be here to help you as long as you want it, need it or ask for it. That's what brothers are for." he says eating
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:39 pm

"Then I envy you..." Sora smile and got up. "Hurry up and eat so that we can leave!" He chuckle. "Heh, I suppose having you as an older brother does come in handy..." he joke and took Jiro by the hand.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:48 pm

Jiro looked at Sora. "I have a question for you then. If you forgotten something would you ever want to remember it?" he asked as he noticed Sora holding his hand.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:12 pm

Sora blink oddly at the question, "Of course I would want to remember it. Every memories count g ou know. If I didnt then do you think how the others would feel?" He told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:16 pm

Sora blink oddly at the question, "Of course I would want to remember it. Every memories count g ou know. If I didnt then do you think how the others would feel?" He told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:00 pm

"If that's how you really feel then please and try to consider my feelings when you ask me things from now on." he asked as he walked out the front door with Sora. Jiro wanted the other to remember soon before he really has to marry Mizuki
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:17 pm

"I suppose you're right. I should try to consider your feelings a little more..." Sora said and walk out. By the time they hit the gates, Mizuki ran over to him and huga him. "Sora where are you going? Why are you always leaving me?!" She ask. Sora turn to look at her then sigh heavily, "I need to spend time with my brother Jiro. So if you'll excuse me then we have to meet up with Youji and Naji..." Mizuki glare and pouted when she looks away. "Fine but you better hurry home!" She call and storm off.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum