Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rivals or Lovers?

2 posters

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

Rivals or Lovers? - Page 11 Empty Re: Rivals or Lovers?

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:40 pm

"I was protecting you by taking up all of Lucifer's free time. He was looking at you like his next meal and I didn't want him touching you like that." he mutters softly. Jiro looked at Sora with a small frown. "I would but its not that simple. Lucifer is my father's child friend. So even if you try and complain to him father will never believe us. I tried when it first happened while I was five. There's no escaping from Lucifer's grasps." Jiro says taking the lollipop. "Speaking of candy I have a surprise for you." he says taking Sora's hand and walking towards the bedrooms
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:13 pm

'Since five?' Sora thought. He didnt expect for the other to tell him that he had given his virginity to that horrid man. Sighing a bit he pouted, "But you know your father isn't my biological father anyways and its not like he's going to believe you since you're not an adult...That's why you will have to act like one..." he said. When he finish his sentence he was pulled by the arm and was led to Jiro's room. Looking at the other he had a slight flashback to when he was little. He remember someone taking his hand like this and had taken him somewhere. It reminded him of candy when that person had given him. Ever since that person had given him a candy he had been eating since then. "So whats the surprise? I thought you dont want me near you?" He ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:42 pm

Jiro enters his room and smiled a bit. "I may not be an adult yet but I know that there are things not right in my life." he says softly. He then turned to face Sora. "My father said until he returns from his honeymoon we are to share a room. So to make things less weird I did this." he says stepping aside. The room had two large queen size beds and enough space for two people to move around. "This bed is yours and here's why." Jiro says pointing to the headboard. In the headboard was a hidden compartment with lollipops inside.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:57 pm

Entering the door, Sora looked at his new room when he saw what Jiro was doing. Tilting his head to the side he smile softly, Its acacustom made bed for me isn't it?" Sora smile just thinking about the candy. A few moments have past when he walked over to sit on his bed. "Comfortable but you didnt have to get me a queen size bed. I would of been fine sharing it with you..." Sora told him. "Hey I have a question but aren't you still being tutoring with that stupid bodyguard of yours?" He ask and flop down onto the bed.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:11 pm

Jiro blushed a bit as he looked at him. "You can still share a bed with me. I don't mind i didn't know if you'd still be angry with me or not." he says softly. He sits beside Sora as he blinks. "Lucifer use to tutor me. In lots of things like math, science and even music. Now we seem to be stuck on physical education. It makes me sick but not much I can do. I get in trouble with my father if I don't tutor with him." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:34 pm

"Why do you need a tutor for? Aren't you smart enough already?" Sora ask when he turn to the side looking out the window. "Sharing the bed with you would be my pleasure but I think I'll stick to my bed although its big on me..." he chuckle. "Then again I might just sneak and sleep with you..." he joke and got up. Stretching his arms his phone rang. Looking at the caller he sigh, "It appears I'm wanted in the grand hall...Mother is looking for me and she said she has a surprise for me and when she said surprise it kight be something out of the blue." Sora explain looking over to him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:54 pm

Jiro glanced to the side. "To be honest he wasn't suppose to be my tutor. After my mother was gone I started to seek attention that my father wasn't giving. I use to hurt myself all the time just so he'd have to leave work and focus on me. Lucifer used studying and playing the piano as an outlet for me. It helped until he then used that purpose for his own sick intentions." he says looking at Sora. "Well don't keep her waiting. She might give you something you've always wanted." he says teasingly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:02 pm

Sora heard the story and got up. "I dont think its for his sick intention. I'm sure he was already interested in you before he had his sick mind..." Sora explained. Not a moment to lose he made his way over to the door, "I dont think I'll like this idea however I think you should come with me as well in case I might run away..." he chuckle as he walked back to grab his arm. "Lets go together anhwyas ok?"
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:05 pm

Jiro closes his eyes slightly as he pokes his fingers together. "You are really smart Sora. I was thinking the same thing for a while." he says slowly standing on his feet. "I'll come with you but promise me you won't run away. I don't think I can run in this suit." he says smiling
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:45 pm

Sora grin as he heard him. "Alright I wont run away but its going to be something that you might not like though. And I have a feeling that it might ruin our brotherly relationship..." he pointed out. When the two had walk there Sora c aught sight of his mother who was now talking to a young girl and her mother. When he came to a stop he glance over to his mom and his mom smiled, "Sora honey, you remember Mrs. Reinhart correct?" Sora glance over to her and nodded bis head, "Of course.." "Well I've been thinking that your father and I decided to engage you to Mrs. Reinheart's daughter, Mizuki..." Hesitating Sora glance over to Mizuki then to Jiro asking him for help. "Um marriage? Mother its too early for me to get marry-" Sora was interrupted by Mizuki. "He's very cute? I wouldn't mind getting engage to him..." she smile as she plunge her arms and entertwin theirs together.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:20 am

Jiro looked at Sora wondering how bad could it really be. He froze up a bit when he actually heard what she asked of him. "Don't quote me on this but an insensitive woman makes an ugly bride. Sora is spoken for already. As for you miss Mizuki; I'd prefer you take a step back and focus those eyes of yours. To insult a grown man by calling him cute doesn't play fair into your hands. Now sorry but you'll have to look elsewhere for a groom because you can't have Sora." he says pulling the other away from the three women
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:38 am

Sora stood there when he heard Jiro stating what Mizuki is. Eying him as he tilt his head to the side he was pulled by the arm along with Jiro as they made their way out. Apologizing to his mother and her friends, he went out with Jiro. Taking in a deep breath, Sora was now outside near the garden. Looking at Jiro oddly as they made their way he silently thought about what happen earlier. "Um Jiro..." Sora said trying to call out to him. "Jiro?!" Sora called when he stop himself from walking any further. The two had walked out far enough that no one was near to hear them. "Just what do you mean by this? 'Sora is spoken for already.' What do you mean by that? Does that mean you like me or something?" he curiously ask looking oddly at the older male.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:55 am

Jiro was really upset as he finally stopped walking. "I'm sorry Sora but you just became my brother. If you get married I'd be all alone again. As for if I like you, well I'm not sure. I never liked anyone before and I'm not sure how I can tell. If there was a manual or something this would be easy but there's no manual on expressing one's feelings. All I do know is I was a bit jealous of her touching you." he says pouting a bit. Jiro was often childish at times.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:07 am

Upon hearing what Jiro had to say, Sora had a wide smile on his lips. "You're quite funny brother. You actually thought this through when she propose to me out of the blue like that? Aren't you glad that you came with me? I would of have run away if not married her..." Sora laughed and saw the look on his face. "Jealous? And I thought I was the one being jealous here but I was wrong..." He said getting to the point. "But you know, if you were jealous then why did you push me away from the beginning? If one can not express their feelings then how would one not know of their feelings?" Sora said smiling at him. His hand reaching over to touch Jiro's soft face when he trail his index finger and onto his chin lifting his chin up a bit. "You are rather cute though althought I should prefer the term 'handsome' instead." He giggle when he continued on, "I must say that you are my protector from the beginning since we've first met..." He smile when he lean close to him.

(Found a picture of how his suit looks like!!! And yes its im too!!! XD
http://www.zerochan.net/980657 )
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:09 am

Jiro rolls his eyes. "I know my feelings. I just can't say them in words so easily. Its embarrassing and dangerous if the wrong people hear it." he says speaking about Lucifer. He knew if the other found out he'd have to jump through hoops just to keep Sora safe. His eyes glanced to the side as he couldn't look at Sora face to face. Jiro slowly gazed up at him. "You called me cute? That's surprising but sweet. I guess all that candy does help you sweet talk." he says jokingly as Sora leaned close to him. "I felt someone younger than me needed protecting."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:00 am

Sora smile thoughtfully when he heard about the wrong people hearing about them. He chuckle and stares at him gazing him as he watches his every move. Without thinking he lean in and kiss him when he heard about the comment about Lucifer. Pulling away he thought he heard something strange when he caught sight of Lucifer just on the other side to where they were. "You're right we should keep it to ourselves..." he told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:05 am

Jiro blushed brightly as he looked at Sora. "We have to be careful. I mean stealing my first kiss was mean of you." he says looking at him. He then glanced back as it seemed Lucifer might be looking for them. "Want to hide from him? I don't want to return to the party just yet." he says looking at Sora with a smile
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:55 pm

"That was your first kiss? I thought he would of have stolen your first kiss by now?" Sora grin and agreed that the two should hide themselves. About a few minutes later Sora decides to take him to a place that he had found just the ther day. "We can hide in that maze out in the back? No one would find us there?" Sora explain and held Jiro close against his body.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:02 pm

"Lucifer said kissing is only for lovers and I'm just his toy." Jiro says holding Sora's hand. He didn't know his place had a maze. He rarely explored about like that outside. "A maze...? You sure we won't get lost inside it?" he asked staying close to the other as they entered the maze
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:16 pm

Sora grew quiet, "Then he's wrong...Kissing isn't just for lover it can be for anyone. Besides...you did lose your virginity to that disgusted man and that isnt love either..." Sora said and took the other into the maze. Entering the maze, he led the two deeper and finally came to a stop in the middle of the maze. "Well be fine here....What do you think?" Sora ask as he ate his lollipop once more.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:30 pm

Jiro looked at Sora. "I'm glad he never kissed me. I was able to have the person I like kiss me first." he says softly as they sat in the middle of the maze. "This is really far in. I highly doubt anyone will find us here." Jiro says smiling
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:42 pm

Getting side track Sora turn to face him. "Then that does mean that you have feeling for me? Right?" He ask tilting his head to the side. "I stole your first kiss didnt I?" He ask again and smile at the other happily. "But...I dont think I'm fit to be someone you like though since I'm still childish...." Sora told him. Sora knew that he was childish but sometimes he can be quite mature. "Anyways what is it that you like me about?" He ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:07 pm

"I told you I know my feeling and just can't say them clearly. I don't care if you're childish. I can be childish too. I tend to get real clingy so you've been warned." Jiro says with a smile as he moved closer to him. "I like how caring and kind you are." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:35 pm

"Clinging?" Sora repeated and saw how the other had gotten close to him. Grinning he nodded his head, "I'm clinging too however..." he paused and answer, "I may be caring but truely I'm not...its just a habit but really I think you are..." Sora gently put his head onto Jiro's shoulders as he close his eyes. "Brothers only huh? I wish it was more than that if only I had met you sooner none of this wouldnt have happen..."
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:22 pm

"Me and you could be more but it would have to be well hidden. Brothers as a show for our parents and lovers when no one's around. Though I have a twisted sense of fun. I'd want to rub it in Lucifer's face. That would be an issue though." Jiro says as he placed a hand on Sora's head
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum