Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rivals or Lovers?

2 posters

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next

Go down

Rivals or Lovers? - Page 9 Empty Re: Rivals or Lovers?

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:18 pm

Jiro looked at the room he didn't open. "If I told you then you will never look at me as your brother. I don't want that. You're the only one that talks to me so don't ask to know my secret." he says walking up to Sora. They were face to face. "Besides, if I just tell you everything it'd be no fun right." he says teasingly before glancing at the clock. "School will be over soon. What will you do about Youji?" he asked looking at him
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:25 pm

When Sora saw that Jiro had came up to face him face to face he stared at the other intensively. Eying him oddly he sigh, "Fine. You are only thinking about fun but you're no fun at all..." Sora pouted. For some reason he could be himself around Jiro even though he didnt like the fact that they'll be brothers in the future. Smiling, he decided to follow after Jiro when he spoke of Youji. "I'll just have to tell him that I'm moving and my mother being re-married, thats all. Why ask all of sudden? Do you know something that I don't know?"
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:39 pm

"Youji said something about going to your house after school the day I took him. I'm sure he's planning the same thing today right. Don't you think you should be there when he gets to your house?" he asked looking over at Sora. As he said that his phone began to ring. "Why is Naji calling me..?" he mutters answering it
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:36 pm

Sora nodded, "Yeah I probably would have to head home soon after this nice tour..." He smile and follow after him noticing that he had picked up the call from Naji. Throughout the entire tour, Sora was fascinated when he came to a stop in front of a certain room. "Say Jiro who's room is this?" He curiously ask looking at him thoughtfully wondering who it belongs to. "Anyways, thanks for the tour, I have to go meet up with Youji at the house. I guess I'll stop by again later on. Mother says for me to start bringing my stuff over since the wedding is near.." He told him and started walking.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:44 pm

Jiro hung up his phone. "Don't go into that room!! It belongs to Lucifer." he said turning around and grabs Sora's hand. "You don't have to worry about Youji. He's at Naji's place. They have a science project together. In other words we might get stuck being partners since we're both absent today." he says looking to the side. "I can show you where Naji lives. I'm running out of time today and I barely had a chance to eat something." he sighs softly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:58 pm

Before walking out he was pulled along side with Jiro when he heard him. Tilting his head to the side he noticed that the other seem a bit off just now. "Jiro, since you haven't eaten anything do you want me to cook you something to eat? I can really cook?" He said to him hoping that at least the other would eat. "And as for Naji, we can wait another day to go there..." He told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:20 pm

"If you cook then I'll eat it." he says looking at him. His eyes seemed to drift to the side as he wonder why he acted like this around Sora. Just then he noticed footsteps approaching them. "Ah Jiro. You're still here and with your soon to be brother. Are you two bonding or something?" Lucifer asked as he walked up to them. Jiro turned to face the other nervously. "I thought you'd be with father. Why are you here so early?" he asked. Lucifer smiled as he looks at him. "You're father and his lady friend have gone off on a date. No need for me so I was sent home to watch you." he says Jiro clearly didn't like that idea.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:52 pm

Sora was surprised that the other would really eat his dish. Smiling he nodded his head, "Alright then I'll go cook for you~" Sora paused when he heard footsteps coming to a stop right in front of them. Looking up to find Lucifer there he smile, "I see well then, welcome back..." He said to the older male before the two. "In that case I'll cook for you as well, what do you say Lucifer?" Sora turn the other way and started to walk to the kitchen. "Oh um Jiro would you like to help me or just stand there and watch? In my days while my mother was away, I ended up cooking my meals alone so yeah.." He grin and saw the look on his face.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:17 pm

Jiro looked at Sora. "I'd like to wa..." he was going to say watch him but Lucifer stops him. "I can't wait to have a meal made for me for a chance. I'll just tutor little Jiro for the time being while you cook. We wouldn't want to get in the way." he says petting Jiro's head. Lucifer then walks with Jiro towards his room. Jiro glanced back at Sora nervously. His eyes asking for help though his mouth stayed silent
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:40 pm

Sora stared when he saw and heard what Lucifer had said. Nodding his head he kind of knew that Jiro didnt want to be tutor at the moment. "Um wai~" Before Sora could finish his sentence, he saw Lucifer taking Jiro away from the kitchen and into his room. Standing there dumbfounded he turn and walked over to the fridge as he began to cook. 'Something about that bodyguard of his is giving me a bad feeling. When I'm done here I'll go see what they're up to?' he thought and began to mince and dice and slice the veggies and meat.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:57 pm

Jiro glanced up at Lucifer. "You know if you try to hurt Sora I'll kill you right." he says. Lucifer chuckles. "Sora isn't well trained like you are. Besides, he too old for me to train now. I won't touch him." he says smiling devilishly. As Sora cooked a phone began ringing. It was Jiro's phone that he left in the kitchen. It was from Naji.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:30 pm

As he cook he heard something going off near the counter. Looking for that sound Sora had finally found it. 'Its Jiro's phone but why is it here?' He thought and picks up the phone. "Hello? This is Jiro's phone. He is unable to come to the phone right do you wish to leave him a message?" Sora had ask as he waited.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:42 pm

"Sora...? Why are you answering Jiro's phone? This is Naji. Do you know where Jiro is right now?" he asked. Naji was confused as he knew Jiro never left his phone where other's could get it.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:55 pm

Sora blink when he heard Naji talking. "Oh he left his phone here in the kitchen and probably had forgotten it. But do you need him to talk to you?" He had ask wondering if the other wanted to talk to him or not. "If you want I'll bring it to him.." Sora said and took the phone as he made his way over to Jiro's room but came to a stop when he heard something unfamiliar. "Jiro?" He quietly said to himself as he heard moaning sounds when he drop the phone onto the ground.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:04 pm

Naji thought for a moment. "I guess its easier to talk with Jiro himself. I wouldn't want you two fighting if you're suppose to be brotherly bonding." he says laughing a bit. Naji waited as he then remembers something. "Wait Sora...! If he's tutoring then he can't come to the phone...!!" he says but noticed something was up.'Did Sora drop the phone..' he thinks. Jiro glanced back at Lucifer. "St-stop... Sora's in the kitchen. If he see.. I..." he barely makes out. Lucifer smirks slightly. "You should have told him your little secret then." he laughed a bit

[scene Sora sees:http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m92695OP7O1r5wsrjo1_500.jpg ]
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:12 pm

Standing there as he heard he opens up the door to find the two together doing something that they were not supposed to do. Taking a step back Sora gave a soft utter smile, "S-Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt..." Sora said and quickly turn away as he ran out without looking back. He knew that maybe the reason why Jiro hid this secret was so that he wouldnt get himself hurt. Running pass the kitchen he ran and hid in the library as he clutch his knees at the corner hiding as the tears rolled down his face.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:52 pm

Jiro glanced up as he noticed Sora had seen them. His eyes trembled as he wanted to say something but not sure what. Lucifer watched Sora run off and then looked at Jiro. He smiled a bit. "Don't worry Jiro. This makes the point I said before true. You may try and protect Sora but now its clear that he has no intention of doing the same for you." he chuckled as he continued where they were interrupted.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:18 am

Sora had been thinking about what had happen earlier but knew that he must of been dreaming. Wiping away the tears, he decided that it was best to not talk about it. Getting up from where he had sat he decided to pretend to bond with Jiro in front of his mother, then afterwards just leave him. Sora was always distant anyways from the start so why bond in the first place? After thinking long and hard, Sora left for the kitchen and finish what he had started that is until he heard Jiro coming into the kitchen. "It's almost ready so take your seat.." he smiled as if nothing happen. Then he popped a lollipop into his mouth as he silently cook away trying his best to forget what just happen earlier. He was well aware that Jiro wasn't as protective as he thought he'd be. Still eating his lollipop, Sora finally turned off the stove and set the table for the three of them to eat but instead he only set two plates along with the silverware. "I think I'm going to head home. I'll see you later if I can..." Sora had just finish chewing off his lollipop as he tossed it into the trash before turning to leave hoping that the other wouldn't stop him from going home.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:53 am

Jiro walked into the kitchen and glanced over at Sora. He quickly looked away as he couldn't bring himself to say anything to him. As Sora was leaving Jiro sighs. "I guess its fine this way but why do I hate this feeling so much." he mutters to himself. Waiting at Sora's house was Naji. He wanted to talk to him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:55 pm

When Sora had finally got home, he caught sight of Naji. Looking at him he brush past him when he was pulled by the shoulders. "What do you want?" he ask taking out his lollipop from his mouth as he glare at him. "Do you have something to say to me or are you just like him?" Sora had ask having a feeling that Naji would probably tell him the whole story. Then again he wouldnt want to listen to him, "Well, I'm waiting.." He mutter.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:57 pm

Naji frowns a bit. "I guess you saw Jiro and that guy. I have no intention to tell you since I believe Jiro would want to himself. Though I think you should go to him. Jiro is all alone in that mansion and he finally had someone to hang out with. He's really excited about having you as a brother even if he doesn't say it." he says before taking off leaving.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:28 pm

Sora stood still when he heard Naji. Hesitating he saw that the other left when he thought about what he said. Without thinking herra back to the mansion to find Jiro. Not knowing why Naji's words broke into him. Searching for him he finally found him in the garden out in the back. Walking over to him he hugged him from behind, "Don't talk about it. I don't want to hear it and if I do, it'll hurt me more than it'll hurt you..." he quietly said to him. His tears flowing down his face as he spoke. His heart throb knowing that he and Jiro would never be able to be together for they would soon to be brothers. "I'm sorry..."
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:54 pm

Jiro was picking flowers as he was suddenly embraced. "Sora...! You don't have to cry for me. Its kind of silly but cute of you." he says sitting the other beside him and wiping his face. "So why did you come back? I figured you wouldn't want to get close to me anymore." he says softly.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:44 pm

"I'm not crying for you. I think I pity you although I shouldn't..." Sora quietly told him when he felt his tears being wiped away. It was a few moments later when Jiro had ask him to why he came back. Without any hesitation he answer, "Naji told me to come back I would of have refuse but knowing my mother who always defend you would probably yell at me for not taking care of you.." he explained and lightly sigh.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:51 pm

Jiro looks to the side. "You should go home Sora. I don't need your pity. It will only make me want to hit you." he says standing up. He felt a bit hurt by the other's words. "And here I thought you came back because you cared." he says walking back inside with the flowers he had picked.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum