Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First meeting

2 posters

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

First meeting - Page 12 Empty Re: First meeting

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:51 am

(I'm about to pass out so I'll reply in the morning when I wake up Razz)

A few minutes later had me mentally fried and I broke down, my determination to hold out dying just as hers had. "Come oooon... Pleeeeease? I didn't drag yours out this long..." I whined, clearly at the end of my wits with the slow pace. The cold air when she removed her lips only caused more tension and served to break my will just that little bit more.

Seeing her lick her lips before starting again was what made me break down and make me actually consider begging. "Pleease?" I whined with need.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:04 am

(No problem. Night -w-~z)

Deciding I made him suffer enough, I picked up the pace, not pulling away this time, though I did break with a slow draw upwards ,sparingly, before continuing with the accelerated rhythm. This was actually pretty fun, at least as far as reactions were concerned. I thought I wouldn't be able to make him beg, but it seemed like mental fortitude was eventually nonexistent if one was patient enough to work to that point. At least I knew how now.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:48 am

"ugh... M-mint... I'm close...." I attempted to state, but it simply came out as a low grown of her nickname with a tone of urgency, to overwhelmed to speak properly. At this point I had melted into the pillows while my hands locked in place at the sudden increase of her pace, and a sad, almost pained whimper when she slowed down every now and then. I am SO not going easy on you when we go further! I mentally declared.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:41 pm

Noticing how close he was, I ever so slightly tightened my grip around his twitching member, going as fast as I could without it becoming too erratic, so that he could finally have his release too.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:49 pm

Without warning, i suddenly bucked my hips slightly as I released, a loud groan as i leaned back, each twitch releasing more. after one or two more, i sat back up, panting heavily. "I-I think you're lying about lack of knowledge... You seemed to know all too well what you did there..." I said with a laughing, half hearted accusation, my head laying back as the pillow had fallen with my sudden movement, closing my eyes and relaxing. "God. fucking. DAMN. That was amazing..." I groaned, looking back down as i waited for my breath to come back, memorizing the sight in front of me with a loving, warm smile. "Thank you... It may be a bit much... I .... T-that my first time getting to a release..." I said with a slightly red face, rubbing the back of my head with one slightly unstable hand as another twitch shook my body lightly, releasing the last little bit.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:16 pm

I immediately slowed down the moment he came, deciding to avoid a mess by just swallowing it. Once he seemed to finally get over the rush I pulled away, back into a sitting position as he began to pull himself together again, pushing some stray strands of hair away from my face. "It's not that hard to learn as you go," I admitted, blushing, glad that he liked it, moving to lie next to him and spooning. "That really was my first time blowing someone though."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:02 pm

"God damn..." I exhaled with a laugh, kissing her forehead with a grin. "We resting for a bit, or are you ready for the next bout? Because I certainly am..." I asked playfully with a glance at my still erect member, tracing patterns across her skin with very light touches. "If just touching was that amazing, imagine what it's going to be like when we are both that broken and driven by lust..." I growled teasingly, a few idea's coming to the forefront of what i could do to drive her crazy in a sense of punishment for what she had just pulled on me. "Once we start, I am not sure I'll be able to stop till I'm satisfied, so make sure your answer takes that into account..." I whispered in a low, implicative tone, enjoying the sensation of her body against mine with no clothing.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:45 pm

I pretended to put a lot of thought into the answer, slowly sliding my hands down my sides to remove my cold panties in a smooth motion. "As long as you can promise to give me a little time to get used to it, you can do whatever you please with me." Then, with a kind smile and a goading tone, I added, "That is, of course, if you really can."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:27 pm

"Oh, I fully plan on it. Neither of us has passed out yet..." I growled playfully, having noticed her smooth action of removing the last article of clothing on her body. The moment she was done, I sat up and shifted her to the middle of the bed, intertwining our hands as I positioned myself between her legs with as much of our lower bodies touching as I could manage. Having her hands locked to her sides, I leaned forward and kissed her lips, a dark chuckle escaping me as I raked my gaze possessively over her body. "Very well, I will go slow and wait until you give me the green light..." I said quietly, pulling away for the moment and releasing one of her hands. Using my free hand, I positioned it and prodded her entrance, resisting the urge to force it all in at once.

Going as slowly as I could, I made my way inside of her, groaning loudly once the tip was finally in. Having finished that task, I went back to her, trapping her hands beneath mine as I leaned forward, kissing her collarbone with ease, peppering kisses lower until I got to one of her breasts. Once there, I began a slow circle of kissing circles around it in an ever shrinking spiral, stopping just before the areola and going back, enjoying the sights and sensations of her below me. By this point, I was halfway inside, and looked up at her for her to indicate I could continue further inside, not stopping my activities on her chest while I did so.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:51 pm

After being effectively pinned to the bed, my heart began to speed up again, as I went back to breathing in a much more audible manner as I felt him start going in, though so far, it didn't hurt, it felt very unusual, especially since it felt much bigger down there that in my mouth. or maybe I was just distracted by him kissing one of my breasts, slightly arching my back in response.

I noticed that at that he had paused at the hymen, which probably was the part that would hurt. Taking a deep breath and trying to relax a bit, I gave him a silent approval with a nod.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:13 pm

Noting the nod, I began pushing further inside before meeting some resistance. I struggled for a moment, using a small thrust to break through the area and continue, a cautious eye on her state as my brain processed what had probably just happened. I think that may have been her hymen... I thought to myself, and continued at my slow pace, waiting for any sign she needed me to stop. During this, I had slowly trailed my way to the other breast, and noted with a pleased expression the one I left seemed to be more erect than when I had started with it. I had come to a stop now, waiting again for her approval to continue.

As i waited, i took my eyes off hers and focused on what i was doing now. I placed my mouth over her nipple and give it a quick flick with my tongue to gauge her reaction, and almost shivered with delight at the fact i was able to do this without my brain short circuiting, and it had been with her of all people. A groan of approval making itself heard as i continued my assault on her upper body and I groaned again once i had felt the her walls compress around me, the feeling even better than what she had done to me only minutes before.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:34 pm

A sudden short gasp as he finally and officially broke the hymen, though aside from that, it wasn't as bad as I had anticipated, which was a relief. I could feel him shudder as he continued to play with my chest, eliciting a similar reaction from me.

He had stopped moving forward, surprising me, since I could feel him twitch inside and it was very obvious he'd rather be moving, so I threw a leg over his hips and brought up my own, pushing him deeper inside, holding his hands tightly for a moment and taking another deep breath as I got used to the mixed sensations inside me.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:45 pm

The sudden movement of her leg pulling me down startled me, causing me to go further in than I had anticipated, and an inhale of breath through my nose as i involentarily sucked harder on her breast than i had meant to. A low, pleased groan came from me once i had fully gotten inside, and I released her breast from my grasp, and adjusted myself carefully, now able to rest my chin on her shoulder. "Dirty trick... Good thing we have a condom or I may have released just then..." i growled playfully, kissing her jaw line after a few love bites. "Let me know when I'm allowed to play..." I whispered, releasing her hands to plant them firmly on her ass, massaging lightly with the intention of arousing her more.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:22 pm

I moaned at his response, amused for catching him off guard. "I'm sorry, I can't really help myself," I said unapologetically, wrapping my arms around him, kissing him as well, as he began playing with my ass again. "What game did you have in mind?" I asked softly, pulling away briefly and thrusting again.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:46 pm

"It's a secret..." I teased, pulling out and thrusting against her slowly from my tip to the base at first, before picking up the pace a bit. I managed to speak out between my inconsistent thrusts now "You play dirty..." I smiled playfully, moving my hands to the small of her back to rub the small of her back. "Fortunately for both of us... I seem to like it that way..." I whispered, and moved one hand up to fondle her breast, rolling her nipple between two fingers with a gentle pinch. I took notice of her neck and the red marks were fading again, and groaned, the sensations driving me crazy as i leaned down and began giving her playful lovebites with a little more intensity behind them, and started thrusting at more regular intervals.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:09 pm

I grinned, "A-ah, not fair, do you know how ha-ard it is to wonder what, um, you have in mind?"

I had a bit of trouble being able to thrust in time with him to bring him in as deep as I could, but he eventually managed a more regular rhythm as he continued running his hand over my breast, giving me goosebumps. I brought my hands up to his head, gently pressing him down on my neck as I tilted my head, starting to whimper between moans. "I w-want to kn-know what you want to p-lay..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:28 pm

"If you give up and admit defeat, perhaps Ill tell you..." I responded with a distracted, playful tone, unable to focus enough on her breast, so i simply wrapped my arms around her waist in a way that held her as close as I could get her. Now, my hips seemed to move on automatic, my thrusts picking up as I groaned loudly next to her head and practically into her neck. "God, it feels incredible down there... I dont know if I'll EVER get sick of this..." I grunted, my hips driving downwards against her with furious abandon. After that point however, I had lost the ability to speak as I needed to focus more on breathing in deep breaths as though i was running a marathon, barely able to keep up without being overloaded by the sensations and frantic pistoning I was doing against her.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:01 pm

Eventually I switched my focus to simply holding on, partially supporting my weight on my other leg as his motions became more erratic,starting to feel that I wasn't going to be able to go on much longer without release, wondering if it was the same for him, but unable to ask, lust clouding my ability to speak once more.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:38 pm

After a couple of minutes, I groaned, about ready to release, but attempting to hold it in until she had reached her climax. Its a good thing these walls are sound proof... I thought randomly, a light sheen of sweat now starting to build up on my skin with the amount of effort i was putting in.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:56 am

We both made a lot of noise. I noticed this especially when I finally came a second time, pressing upwards again to make sure I had all of him inside as I did, gasping and moaning and feeling like I was on some highly intoxicating drug.

"Iloveyousomuch..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:57 am

"Iloveyoutoo..." I panted, resting heavily on top of her as I released. Without pulling out or giving warning, I rolled over, so she was straddling me, and then i grew still, letting the two of us catch our breath for the moment. My arms heavy, I managed to wrap them around her waist, holding her in place with a warm smile, rubbing her nose with mine. "Do you forfeit?" I asked playfully, my breathing back to normal once again after several minutes had passed. "Or am I going to have to continue?" I asked innocently, thrusting my hips up into her with a small amount of effort behind it
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:17 am

I lied comfortably on top of him, sighing content. Well. Things escalated fairly quickly. I hadn't expected to lose my virginity tonight.

Do you forfeit? Or am I going to have to continue?

"You... can't seriously have the stamina for more, can you?" I asked, looking at him, surprised, before moaning at his thrust, almost sensitive enough to cum at the slightest motion apparently.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:29 am

"I told you when we started, I am more physically fit and have a higher level of stamina than you... I train at least three to four hours a day, and have been doing so almost religiously for the past 7 years!" I laughed, enjoying her reactions now. "I've spent days at a time running on practically no sleep in worse conditions than this! I may seem exhausted, but if I need to I can power through anything you throw at me... My physical enhancements also give me an unfair advantage... Yours are more utility based. Mine? Combat and survival... I'm a male in my prime, and I have just had sex with an amazing, beautiful woman. Those are all very exciting factors for a guy my age" I stated simply, a devious grin on my face. "Adrenaline is an AMAZING little thing... Gets rid of all sorts of problems..." I whispered playfully in her ear, re-adjusting my position on the bed. "You of all people should know just how active I've had to be... You need to learn how to pick some battles my dear..." I teased, giving another small thrust for emphasis. "So, Ill ask again. Do you forfeit, or do I need to keep going?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:41 am

Ah crap. I wasnt- I might be in way over my head who cares double down don't let him wiiiin but how much more can I take DOUBLE DOWN

"N-not forfeiting... " Sure he had more stamina, but him asking me to back down only made me refuse the loss. I wasn't giving in, my pride wouldn't let me...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:54 am

"You sure? You dont sound too confident there... Your hands are shaking a little..." I teased, over exaggerating her condition. "Last chance before I start up again, and it will only be more intense with you up there due to gravity..." I whispered in her ear playfully. "You could always give up and try again later in a rematch..." I continued warmly with a thrust on each accented word, trailing my fingers up and down her sides with light, teasing patterns. "As I stated earlier, once i get started... Who knows when I'll be able to stop and ask for your unconditional surrender again... This is all on you as well honey, as you have unleashed the devious little bastard that I apparently am in the bedroom... Consider this revenge for all that teasing you enjoy putting me through..." I laughed warmly, resting my hands on her hips, effectively pinning her hips to my own. "Is that your FINAL answer?" I asked with a low, playful growl.

(Bedtime again Sad...)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next