Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First meeting

2 posters

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

First meeting - Page 13 Empty Re: First meeting

Post  Blip Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:01 am

I only managed to pout briefly as he teased me, since he kept thrusting into me, which would either get a stifled gasp or whimper out of me as I tried to keep some composure in the brief moment of rationality. But now he was the one goading me on...

"I am not forfeiting. That is my final answer."

Damn it pride.

(It's okayyyy, you'll get more (?) sex tomorrow *pats head*)
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:21 pm

(LOL)

"Well, have fun then... I won't be holding back this time..." I laughed knowingly, bucking my hips upwards with actual intent behind it. A satisfied groan made itself known, and I picked up the speed, fully driven to make her lose.

DON'T lose. She needs to be taken down a peg or two... was all that my brain could think now, a chanting mantra in my head cheering my efforts to continue. The sounds of our hips slapping together was a rhythmic, hypnotic sound that only served to keep my pace, if not increase it by using every ounce of pent up frustration, sexual and otherwise.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:37 pm

In an effort to at least partially hide how much noise I was making I lowered my head and focused my attention on his neck, hoping that if I didn't concentrate exclusively on the fact I was probably already going to have another orgasm and i needed to not collapse on top of him I could probably be victorious in this weird competition.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:17 pm

A set of grunts was my only reply to her shifting movements, as I adjusted myself in kind after a few moments to make sure I would make the best effect on her. With a stark realization, I remember the spot that had seemed to make her almost collapse when it had just been my fingers.

With that in mind, and a few moments of thought, I figured out how to adjust her position in order for me to hit that point repetitively. Readjusting myself instead if her, I began thrusting deeper, a mischievous smile on my face as I began searching for that spot
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:39 pm

He suddenly shifted himself to hit a much more sensitive spot inside me, which caused me to need to stop kissing him just to be able to breathe and moan properly, and after about a minute, finally collapsing, pressed against him as I came again.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:47 pm

"Alright, I think you're done... For your health and sanity... We should call this a draw..." I said in heavy pants with a warm, glowing smile as I tiredly removed myself from her after I reached my climax as well,  setting her to the side to give us both a minute to catch our breath.

"So, for a tomato face, how did I do?" I asked several long minutes later, having cleaned myself up and removed the condom, tossing it into the trash next to the bed once I caught my breath
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:14 pm

"I can live with a draw," I said slowly, rolling onto my back as I began to catch my breath. As I started to cool down, I started to feel a bit sore, but it wasn't terribly unpleasant, probably because I was still feeling that last one.

"It was pretty incredible, its... I don't really have a point of reference, it was just amazing. You can get really intense though, that was pretty hot," I laughed, before suddenly feeling self conscious. "Um... for a tease, how did I do?" I asked in a rather hushed tone.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:31 pm

"Amazingly well..." I said warmly, glad of the praise. "Sorry about that, but to be fair, I have been pretty pent up for some time due to all your teasing..." I chuckled, relaxing into the bed.

"I have to say though, that blowjob was incredibly hot..." I laughed, letting myself ride the wave of endorphins. I rolled over and kissed her cheek with a smile. "I don't think you could have done better if you tried..." I whispered lovingly, nuzzling her cheek for a moment before pulling away to cool myself off.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:36 pm

"I'm still going to have to pay for all that teasing in the future, won't i," I sighed, unable to stop smiling.

"I'm glad you liked that, I felt like I was way over my head for offering. But I really wanted to make you happy,so I'm glad I didn't disappoint."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:43 pm

"Oh, you have no idea how much you're going to pay..." I laughed mischievously, "I'm sure I'll be back to being tomato faced by morning, but I will not be that easy anymore. Don't think I've forgot how much you enjoyed me touching your ass..." I grinned, finally having learned something to use against her.

"You didn't have to offer, I wouldn't have asked you to do it if you didn't want to... But my God I'm glad you did..." I smiled, a warm chuckle ad I reached over and took her hand.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:42 pm

"Yeah, you're right, I'm really gonna have to step up my game, or else me pretending like I'll give you a blow job isn't going to garner a reaction. Oh, I'm so sad, we will never be able to go back to the time where anything made you blush," I said, feigning disappointment.

I squeezed his hand. "I had to. You needed it. End of debate."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:06 pm

"Using sex to get me out of my depression? Booooold move. I can respect that.  As for the blowjob?  Just remember what I'm like behind closed doors... " I responded with a mischievous chuckle, kissing her cheek with a whispered"Thank you" in her ear.

"I suppose I should go check on Matzi..." I sighed, rolling off the bed and standing up, lazily throwing on my dirty cloths. "I'll be back in a few. You can clean up in the bathroom f you want while I'm gone so we aren't sweaty tonight... I'll change the sheets when I get back..." I said, walking over to the transporter. (or is it a teleporter?)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:22 pm

(I think it's a teleporter? Too lazy to check...)

"I'm more worried about how sticky I am than how sweaty I am," I sighed, sitting up and sliding off the bed towards the bathroom. "Don't wake him if you don't need to."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:25 pm

"Wasn't planning on it. He needs proper, deep sleep. I promised him I'd be there when he woke up though..." I stated, stepping inside and closing the door.

About 15 minutes later, I came back out, a calm smile on my face. "He is doing fine. I'll need to get up in 2 and a half hours to be there when he wakes up though..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:49 pm

I quickly turned off my phone, looking up, smiling with relief. I was sitting on the bed, legs together, in a loose shirt and panties, a towel covering my hair. "That's good to know. I hope he'll recover quickly, that way I only have to worry about trivial things when it comes to Matzi, like making sure he eats right and stuff."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:05 pm

"Well, he did seem interested when I mentioned me going to train after I put him on the bed to sleep. I'll take it gently for him, but I am hoping that I can condition his body back to better health if he wants to... As for food, I'll leave that to you." I stated simply, removing my shirt as I went towards the bathroom.

" I'll need to see what he knows education wise, and teach him English, but... This isn't going to be easy, at least not at first. He is stable however, due to the nutrient mix I gave him, so there is no worry he will pass away." I sighed, pausing at the door to the bathroom." Am I good to use the shower? "
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:35 pm

I felt concerned towards his desire to physically train Matzi, but decided against saying anything at the moment.

"Why wouldn't it be good for you to use the shower?" I asked, puzzled.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:57 pm

Because you might need something. I dunno, I'm just used to asking is all." I replied, walking in and tapping the door closed behind me. A deep sigh was released, and I got into the shower with a quiet, happy smile on my face as I let the hot water roll down my shoulders.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:22 pm

"It's fine," i muttered as he closed the door. If I needed something I could go or whatever. I blew him. As if there were anything keeping me from going, I had no shame . Well maybe some shame. But not enough to keep me from doing as I pleased, even if it was trivial.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:54 pm

A few minutes later I walked out in just boxer shorts, drying my hair vigorously. "I love you..." I smiled, tossing it into the corner with the rest of the cloths as I lie down on my side if the bed
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:41 am

"I know~" I sang, glomping him, the towel on my head sliding off due to the swift movement.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:55 am

"Someone's happy..." I smiled, immediately wrapping my arms around her and pulling her into a hug. "Enjoying happy me?" I asked with a raised eyebrow, rubbing her nose with mine again.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:22 am

"Yeah. It's nice. It's also kinda hard to forget we had sex since my mind won't stop reminding me every time I look at you now, which also makes me really happy and warm inside. This is nice."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:49 am

"Much the same on my end...." I laughed warmly, nuzzling into her cheek with a smile. "One of my goals was achieved however..." I grinned, indicating the red spots on her neck. "Either a good shirt, Hoodie, or alot of makeup are the only options you seem to have available to hide all those..." I mumbled happily, kissing her forehead tiredly. "Now, your boy toy needs sleep to deal with the new kid...." I yawned, tugging her into a tighter hug with a kiss on the lips before releasing her from my clutches.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:03 am

"One goal?" I echoed, my hand moving up to rub my neck, which still felt a little tender. "I hope I remember, it be kind of embarrassing to have to explain myself. Or have other people react to them, ha." I yawned as well, stifling a giggle. "Alrighty then, good night tomato faced boy toy..."

(I probably should've asked sooner since it's the first time I write something like the last scene, was it okay? Just curious.)
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next