Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First meeting

2 posters

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Go down

First meeting - Page 11 Empty Re: First meeting

Post  Blip Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:54 pm

(I'm confused, how exactly are they positioned? Does she have her back to him on his lap?)

I tilted my head back, my breathing picking up as his hands traveled over me, though though ended up making a frustrated sound as he continued to tease me. "N-n-not gonna lose... wa-atch..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:08 pm

(He backed away from her, and now she is seated with his back against his chest on his lap. His legs are under hers, and then he hooked his feet in a way to pin her legs open. Her arms are still free however.)

"So you're saying I should stop, leaving you just as you are right now?" I whispered, getting closer with each pass of my right hand before I swapped their positions, my left hand doing what the right had been doing and vice versa. At this point, I was touching the fabric covering the area she obviously wanted me to get to.

"You're going to need to ask nicely honey..." I whispered teasingly, kissing her neck again as I addressed her sounds of fustration. "do you want me to play down there with you?" I asked with a loving bite against one of the many red spots developing on her neck.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:05 pm

(You should spellcheck the ooc, because I understood it as she is sitting on him, her back on his chest. I got the other part, I think)

"No!" Well. If that didn't completely give away how freaking aroused I was, I wasn't sure I wanted to find out how much more obvious I could make it, debating between just forcing his hand to touching me there or doing it myself, though my hands seemed to want him to do it, at one point holding his right hand in place.

I wasn't even sure if I could ask nicely at this point, but after another frustrated moan I managed a very soft, "pleaaaaase... "
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:29 pm

(Sorry, I can't think of how to better explain it unless I just draw the darn pose haha)

"Like this?" I asked warmly, rubbing the fabric back and forth over the area slowly, slowly exploring the area through her panties. "Quite wet down there... I may need to find the source of that leak..." I whispered teasingly, a playful pat on the area for emphasis.

"Should I find the leak and attempt to fix it?" I asked quietly, a playful expression as I increased the speed of my explorations to a rapid, feverish movement, before slowing again. At this point, my curiosity got the better of me and I slid my hand inside of them, the panties snuggly holding my hand against her.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:41 pm

(Yeah...if someone looks over my shoulder that'll be hard to explain hahaha)

I managed a quick nod, trying to keep my breathing a little more level, my hands moving instead to grip the sheets as he complied in the slowest way possible, before picking up speed and going back to teasing me by slowing down again, before he suddenly slid his hands under the panties, which made a significant enough difference that I ended up pressing back against him in response, very sensitive at this point to touch.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:41 pm

"Do you want me to go slow or fast?" I asked quietly, kissing her gently now, doing my best to to be too rough. "Or do you want me to do whatever I want to you?" I asked with a warm, loving tone that didn't exactly match the words.

At this point, curiosity took control again, and I slide my middle finger in at an excruciatingly slow pace down to one joint, then back out in a repeating manner, torn between my need to know and the need to tease her and hear more of her beautiful sounds that she made every time I made her beg.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:07 pm

"Y - you're already... hnnn....doing tha-at," I said, almost breathlessly, unable to keep myself from constantly whimpering anymore as he continued, head tilted back, my breathing starting to pick up again.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:48 pm

"Answer the question..." I responded, continuing the same pace as before, my other hand moving to play the nipple on the breast it had been fondling.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:20 pm

"Fa-asterrr... damnn it..." I slurred, barely able to focus over my frustration being drawn out like this.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:24 pm

"As you wish... You're going to have to tell me when to stop..." I said with a mischievous grin, slowly building up speed. Once I had reached a certain point I began thrusting my finger deeper, along with wiggling it side to side. My mind made up, I decided I was going to go as fast and rough as I could, in an attempt to make it so she couldn't speak the word properly.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:00 pm

He picked up the pace at a more aggressive rate than I had anticipated, causing me to gasp and moan far more loudly and haphazardly than I would've liked- if I were thinking rationally. I could barely hear myself, only wanting mor-

I suddenly gasped, arching my back, my body going tense. Both my hands had moved to stop his, my eyes wide with surprise from the sudden orgasm before my expression relaxed and I sank into him, finally catching my breath, occasionally twitching as the effects subsided. "..............Not fair. You had an advantage," I complained with a lazy smile.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:25 pm

"I didn't hear you say stop..." I teased after she had gotten her breath back, and I began to play with my fingers again, having noticed a certain area that triggered the most moans from her, lacking the intensity of before
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:37 pm

"Pfft. Then stop a moment, at le-ast that spot," I said softly, gently swatting at him. "I'm too sensitive right now, it's kinda overwhelming..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:40 am

"Very well..." I smiled, laughing as I removed my hand and wiped it on the sheet near the edge of the bed. "I mean, if you're to sensitive to let me play... Perhaps I should let you play with me for the moment..." I said playfully, seriously hoping she would. Unwrapping my arms from around her waist I continued. "At least until you're ready to go to the next step..." I said, shifting backwards so that we had some distance between us
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:38 am

I pressed my legs together, sighing, before slowly lying on the bed, looking up at him with an amused grin, arms folded behind my head. "How would you like to play?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:56 am

"Well, Im sure you could figure it out, your a smart girl..." I said, indicating my current state below with a simple wave. "You left me to my own devices, I'll do the same, it's only fair... Once you've had you're fun, I have more in store for you..." I smiled, leaning back myself as I shrugged off the restrictive boxers. After tossing those to the side, I reached over and pulled out a condom, a light red expression on my face as I set it on the nightstand

!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:35 am

I propped myself up on my arms, watching him undress completely, then take out a condom and set it aside for now, though suddenly he seemed embarrassed.

"What're you blushing about, tomato face!? I've been fingered by a guy up to climax for the first time in my life- hell, you're the first guy I've trusted to be this intimate with -" I finally sat up properly, then lightly tapped the tip for emphasis of my words -and to screw around with him, no way I was letting him get away Scot free- not looking away from his face, "-If anything, I should be the one blushing like crazy!" After a moment, I just looked down at it. "This feels kinda wierd... doesnt it hurt?" I asked, tracing my index finger around it, generally messing around with him, gently poking and prodding as well. "You've been pretty hard for a while now..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:00 am

"No, it is mildly uncomfortable at times, like when compressed by boxers or pants when erect, or if it's been up for longer than 2 hours." I replied, looking away. "I'm going red because I'm not sure what happened. You said something and it turned me into a deviant minded sex fiend for the moment, and now that you're not as aggressive or needy as before, I've calmed down, and am now starting to process properly all the crazy things I just did, and what I want to do still..." I sighed, shaking my head

"Besides... I felt that your needs took priority... That and having you wet down there would mean less pain once we got to that point,  or so I've been told..." I stated, propping myself up on pillows now, her touches illiciting a low, quiet groan as she traced it

"My being slightly uncomfortable is nothing, I'm just glad I did good and didn't screw anything up. I wanted to make sure it was a good first time... For both of us... I'm glad I got to be your first, and that you definitely seemed to enjoy it... " I said warmly, watching her with an almost eager curiosity, wondering what she would do
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:15 am

I nodded, biting my lip as he explained. "I don't think you could screw it up, just the fact that you were touching me was nice. its always nice," I said, smiling warmly. Then, without changing my tone, "And now I'm here, caressing your dick debating on whether I should give you a hand job or a blow job because this is all very, very new to me. Whatll make you happier?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:30 am

A slight widening of my eyes was all the sign i had given for a sign that my mind had all but stopped working for a moment. A visible pause for a few moments after that had me locked in an intense mental debate, and I finally managed to speak up. "W-well, I was only expecting a hand job, as i know it -" I said, gesturing at the mentioned item " -can be a bit gross, even with me having showered just a bit ago... B-but, if you're serious, the b-blowjob sounds alot better..." I said with a little bit of stammering, still not quite sure if this was actually happening, the thought obviously arousing and exciting me more than the hand job as evidenced by the twitch of my body below.

"I considered doing it to you, but... We are still learning each others boundaries, and preferences... i didn't know if you would have issues with it and didn't want to ruin the mood by asking..." I said, still attempting to calm down my beating heart that was pounding away at the thoughts of what i was about to experience and see.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:46 am

I shrugged. "I asked. To be honest I'm kinda glad you didn't offer, I was actually a bit nervous, in spite of, well, being really eager for release. But I'd rather do this for you if it'll make you happier, at least, I hope," I said, before backing up slightly to a better position while trying to decide what to do, settling on starting out by slowly licking from the base up, looking up at him to access his reaction.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:02 am

"W-well, im sure it wi-" I started before my words dying in my throat, replaced by a low, pleasured groan. Deciding to do it before she continued, i propped my head up with one of the last pillows in order to make sure that i could watch the entire thing with slightly shaky movements. A deep breath for the moment she gave me to gauge my reaction was let out shakily, and a simple nod was all i could manage to do "Y-yeah... This gonna be amazing..." I groaned, closing my eyes for the moment. A moment later i opened them again and smiled honestly at her with a nervous laugh "Y-you know, that was INCREDIBLY hot, looking up at me while you did that..." I stated, praising whatever gods may or not exist for this moment
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:16 am

I kept from smiling, at least at the moment, before going back to how i had been licking, gently suckling on its side a few times, every now and again looking up at him, for a few minutes before deciding to go for it and take in as much as could, as slowly as I could , not breaking eye contact as I did so.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:28 am

"I n-now u-u-understand... H-how it feels n-now..." I slurred, obviously in ecstasy with the sensations of her mouth around it, my head rolling to the side for a moment. I struggled best I could to refrain from grabbing her head and pushing down, electing to do as she had done and grip the bed sheets next to me tightly. As soon as she took the entire tip in, I was turned into a mess, barely capable of talking, with only pleasured groans and whimpers escaping me, rational thought getting harder and harder to hold onto the lower she got. The only thing that i knew was I needed to stay still. Her touch along with her seductive look from that angle only served to arouse me more, causing it to swell slightly in anticipation.

With a burst of determination to make this the best experience i could, in the hopes that any future events like this could benefit if they did happen, I managed to whimper out "M-make a circle around the base... with y-your thumb, index, and middle fingers and stroke... Pleeease..." I groaned, my hips twitching with every time her tongue grazed something inside her mouth, or when she pulled up with a small amount of suction. I resisted to urge to beg any more than that, letting her work and turn my brain into a mess. "N-n-not fair... I-im w-way more s-sensitive... at the tip..." I groaned, my eyes locked on the sight in front of me with a determined expression hidden under the groans and whimpers
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:39 am

I did as instructed, choosing to continue moving at a slow rhythm, sometimes even pulling up completely to where only my fingers lightly circled the tip, pausing for a second, then going back down, at one point looking up at him and licking my lips before going back to my task. Yesss, writhe with helplessness, now you get why I got so frantic, don't ya...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next