Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

2 posters

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 16 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  Blip Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:56 am

"Wait, what? That's actually legit? The whole Americans with the original accent thing isn't some bizzare bit of info someone made up?" I asked, curiosity piqued. I noticed his emotional flow smoothen like waves of a small pool formed by a curiously non invasive bobbing object made of pleasant emotion. So this was definitely his thing...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 16 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  !Fox! Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:28 am

"Well, the whole reason that came up for that thing being thought random lies was because of some researchers disagreements. The offended party spread the info, but in a way that made it seem fake and irreparable." I said, and sighed. "Honestly though? If i had to pick a favorite culture... I would have to say the Norse Vikings were my favorite if we were to talk about the past, even if i didn't have a direct or expert teacher on the subject... Current cultures are a different thing. I dont know what to think. There is always something new around the corner that i didn't know..." I said with a smile, gently guiding her through the crowds. "Favorite language is a harder question. I am not sure i even could pick one. French sounds interesting, but seems vulgar in my opinion and tainted by how the world views it as romantic. Chinese Sounds different and unless your fluent, it makes no sense when listening to natives, same with Japanese... Spanish can be interesting from what ive learned so far, but doesn't sit right with me all the time. "
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:46 am

I shrugged. "Spanish is not so bad. I understand that well enough to order food or hold a basic conversation without people casting second glances. Or at least it doesn't seem so bad when compared to German. They have a neutral tense. Neutral. Why. Why would they do that," I said, remembering how I failed the course in the rec building. It haunted me to this day...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:34 am

"There are rumors about why that is, but perhaps that should wait for another day." I said simply, gesturing at the entrance to the little festival.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:07 am

"Oh!" My face lit up briefly, taking in the sights and emotions. Well, at least the festival served its purpose to lighten up considerably dark circumstances. The reason as to why the neutral tense existed, as he said, would have to wait for some other time.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:01 am

"You have anything that catches your eye that you wanna try?" I asked, automatically taking stock of everyone around us as an old habit instilled in me, to keep an eye on the bad characters who might show up.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:26 pm

"Oh dear, I hadn't really, thought of that," I said, looking around, my attention turning to whatever happened to move or shine in my peripheral vision.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:13 pm

"Well, what about food?" He asked curiously "I know we both ate, but these are fairly small snacks...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:54 am

"Pft, as if anyone ignores small snacks, even after dinner? Hell, even before dinner. I find it amusing that they tell you that stuff ruins your appetite..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:21 am

"You and I were raised very differently when it comes to food im guessing..." I smiled, indicating where we should start walking to with a gentle wave of my hand.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:31 pm

"Hah, I bet. Literally everything I got food wise was immediately consumed, especially when I was a kid, around the time mom passed, because, well, dad wasn't doing well," I said as I followed, "But that kinda stuck, so I just... Still eat almost anything offered to me, heh..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:30 am

"She must have been quite the woman." I said simply, a small twinge of regret that it had been brought up.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:10 am

"Aw, yeah, she was one of the nicest non empaths who knew of empaths I've ever met!" I beamed. "It was like, she was... It wasn't that she never felt negative emotions, she was just... It was so nice to be around her!" I sighed. "I do miss her, but... You know, time heals. That and the huge rock in the backyard."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:37 pm

"Huge rock?" I asked curiously, noting how excited she was. "Could you tell me more about her? I am curious now. My mother was never around much..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:19 am

"Well, she was, as I've said, great to be around. She was a genuinely nice person, how often is it that you meet someone like that? It's like when people tell really chipper people that they live in a field of daisies or whatever as an insult, but if my mom told me she was raised in a field of daisies and sunshine where you couldn't learn to be negative but you could brush off anything I'd freakin believe her, because she seems like the person who would have been born out of that lovely circumstance." I sighed, clearly still buzzed about her. I looked off at a few random vendors. "Maybe, if she were still around, id be more like her, instead of... Miss snippy."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:45 pm

"Hey, there is nothing wrong with that. Personally, i love that about you. Its refreshing. In a way, you ARE like her, you just shrug things off in a different manner than her. Its like i get to understand how it is being an empath when im with you, because with the people of my social class, they all wear masks, but you? You dont bother much, you just let your opinion be heard." I said simply, pausing at a stand that was selling what seemed to be little balls of cake on a stick.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:24 am

"Well, I mean, it's a double edged sword, you gotta know what you're doing or else things can end up very, very oh hey cake pops," I suddenly forgot where I was going with the conversation once I noticed why we had stopped.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:48 am

"I take it you would like one?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:17 pm

"Uh, well, I thought you wanted one, since you stopped here, I wasn't.... Really paying attention to where I was going...."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:48 pm

"Ill take two." I said to the person tending the shop. Handing over the money, i handed her one. "Try it, they are rather good."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:09 am

"What flavor are they?" I asked before shoving the whole thing in my mouth.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:25 pm

"Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry, in that order." I said between bites.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:23 am

"...tho I just shob ah hoa .... So I just shoved a whole Neapolitan flavored pop in my mouth?" I asked, repeating the whole phrase to make sense overall
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:39 am

"Yes, but its more ment for slow enjoyment...." I stated with mild amusement.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:34 am

I rolled my eyes, "Well duh, but like, I didn't know it was Neapolitan.There was no indication. "
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next