Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for)

2 posters

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Go down

A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for)

Post  !Fox! Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:07 am

"...." i nodded when she started and passed out again, my head covered by a pillow to keep her words out, and woke up a little before she stopped with a yawn, streatching as far as i could
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for)

Post  Blip Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:00 am

"Now what do I do?" I asked innocently.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:26 pm

"Tell me more about yourself..." i said with a sigh, looking over to the side "like your foods that you think tasted the best, what activities you found enjoyable"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:34 pm

"Well, I like soft chocolate chip cookies and cinnamon." I paused. "And I like sleeping on this bed."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:04 am

"..... can you read?" i asked curiously, my mind working a bit on how to keep her entertained instead of just asking me to constantly give her things to do, and thought for a moment why they gave her to me, and shuddered at what they thought i might do to her...
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:52 am

"Yes. I can write too. And count- are you alright?" I asked when I noticed him shudder.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:20 am

"just.... they might have given you to me so i could use you as a plaything to get rid of my agression... or any other urges i might have and need sated..." i said with a slightly red face as i grumbled, clenching the sheets in front of me with a sigh "there was a time when i couldnt so much as stand the sight or sound of another human being..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:30 am

I thought about it for a few seconds. "Well, you seem to stand me pretty well, and you havent known me for so long. And what kind of urges would you have? The ones where you want to beat up people or the ones where you grab people in weird places?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:12 am

"..... i usually get rid of my fighting urges in the arena.... im well... i have more testosterone in my body than most guys do, and as such, i have times were i get really excited, and get hard to control sometimes... as such, ill end up leaving the room fi i feel something like that happening..." i said quietly, turning over so she couldnt see my face, embarressed about it "so its more of the second one.... i never had a problem in the past with it though, not with her..." i said, muttering the first part, and wrapped myself in the sheets, covering my head a bit
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:24 am

"Well then, I guess you wont have much of a problem with me, then," I said, rubbing my face to become more alert, since I still felt a little woozy. I leaned over slightly, looking at the exposed part of his head. "Is there anything you want me to do?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:11 am

".... when i go to fight soon, they will come and ask if you have anything you need... ask them for a bit more meat for my meals, and ask for books that you can read"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:12 pm

"Okay. But when do you go fight?" I asked, wondering if they were already going to send him there. "Your body hasnt even healed completely yet."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:21 am

"...." i glanced at the clock and grunted "in about 15 minutes.... it was a rushed desicion to have me battle...." i said tiredly, my voice different as i stood up, letting the sheet fall, and went and started digging through some drawers, putting on a pair of gloves and bracers and adjusted them with a grimace "its probobly a convict this time that got the death penalty..." i said simply, my voice flat now as i cracked my knuckles sitting back down and resting my hands across my knees as i sighed
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:35 am

"But there are others here who fight as well, cant they let you heal well?" I protested, even though I knew it was in vain.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:17 pm

"keeping a caged animal from fighting is like starving a fat man.... it doesnt end well..." i said with a dull sence of humor, and began streatching
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:50 pm

"...I dont get it, but it wont be that long of a wait, at least a week so the wounds dont worsen," I said, as I observed him from my place.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:27 am

"means i dont fight often, i get irritable... i take out my fustrations in the match..." i said simply, and gestured at the gloves i wore now "got these requested because of the wounds... that way i can still fight, and they wont worsen due to the insides being padded"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:25 am

The idea of him fighting, even with the gloves, still made me uncomfortable, but it was quite proven by now that it was useless to argue against it. I sighed. Then remembered his back. "What will protect your back? That isnt going to heal any faster than your hands."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:05 am

"my fists... my back injury was a fluke, and they removed what did it to me because it causes to much harm to fast to the opponents... they want them to die slowly... and.,... they might release you if i die... its probobly why they stuck you with me anyways..." i said, and turned to the door as it opened, and a man with a large tazer rod gestured at me, and i nodded, walking out of the room and paused ".... they stream the fight if you really want to watch from your room so you can study my style, so you know what to prepare when i come back... its on the back wall near the fridge, little button about midway on the wall..." i said simply, and continued walking as they locked the door behind me, and i sighed, heading towards the loud cheering
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:20 am

I had never seen a fight before. I had always been left in the room until they were returned. When they did of course. It took me a while to find the button, and even though I hesitated a bit, I finally got the nerve to press it.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:47 am

The screen flickered on and warmed up, only sound coming through at first, and a large crowd could be heard cheering and booing for their favorite, as well as some music. As the screen warmed up, it showed an illuminated battleground arena, with two people in the arena, one relaxed and laid back with a slight grin on his mouth, adjusting his gloves, while another nervously weilded a bat and stared fearfully at the other. as the crowd began counting down, i began to crouch, my eyes going from their previous state to a blank screen, my grin fading into a cold line, and as soon as the crowd hit Zero, i took off in a dead sprint, my feet pounding into the ground as i tore across the open feild in no time at all, like i was born to do so. as i came charging toward my oponent, he grimaced and readied the bat, only to be suprised that when he swung, i wasnt there, and doubled over as i punched him in the gut, discarded the bat, and proceeded to lay into the man with a cold and calculated manor that made it seem like i was washing sheets as the crowd cheered in chorus with his screams
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:00 am

I stared with a look that couldnt decide whether to appear horrified, confused, shocked, or plain sorry for the guy getting whaled on.

His cold, stoic demeanor was especially unnerving. I had seen a slightly watered down version of it before he left the room, but this... He said this had been a last minute arrangement, and he could do it without batting an eye.

What if I turned out the same? A last minute arrangement? Thrown into that pit, with people screaming and cheering as they watched a poor pathetic prisoner beaten to death. I placed my hand on the screen. "Whatever that poor fellow did... it still doesnt seem like he deserved this... please have mercy on him..." I whispered to myself, not realizing that tears were streaming down my face. "Just s-stop..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:14 am

"....." i suddenly froze, looking around wildly, my eyes almost feral for a moment before locking onto the camera and i stared at it for awhile as the man slowly slipped into a coma from the damage he had sustained, and nodded simply, and ended it quickly with a quick movement, my face no longer cold, but one of quiet sadness, and i began walking back to the enterance where i had come from as they began to clean up his body on the feild, and grimaced as i was diclared the victor, and read my prize of a new room, and one item of my choice, which after a moment of thought, was "5 large novels... for my nurse... give them to her... she will need it after the trauma she will have gone through treating me...." i said quietly, and went back to my room, ignoring the stares and gaurds, instantly going and almost locking the door between our rooms, and then locked myself in my bathroom with a sigh, knowing she might want the bed again, and decided to make myself comfortable in the tub with a grunt, having a sinking feeling she is what caused me to snap out of it, and that she had some bad reaction to it, otherwise i wouldnt have stopped ".... there once was a time i cried about those i killed... but now... its drown the pain, and kill without thinking.... or go insane..." i said quietly to no one in particular as i slowly unwrapped my wounds with a grimace, and began treating them with the same stuff she had been using on me. after about 15 minutes of struggling with it, i finally re wrapped them and let them rest at my side as i looked at my reflection, my eyes dark and cautious, like that of an animal, and sighed as i moved some of my ovrgrown hair out of the way ".... ive changed... i dont know when i stopped careing about anything... but it shows in my eyes now..." i said, reading the cold dead eyes stareing back at me for awhile, before going and laying down in the tub
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:48 am

I jerked my hand back when he stared directly at the camera, taking a step back. He finally finished him off, walked off and claimed his prize, before coming back. I rubbed my eyes and face until the evidence I had cried became nonexistent. I didnt try going into his room for several minutes, but I knew I had a duty as a nurse, and, even though it didnt seem like he recieved new injuries, I still needed to make sure everything else was all right. I tiptoed into the room, not seeing him inside, but noticing the bathroom door was unlocked. I timidly approached the door, and knocked timidly. "...Do you need anything? You didnt worsen your injuries, did you?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:37 pm

"no... dont need anything... just.... stay away from me for a bit..." i said, my voice showing how shaken i was
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next