Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for)

2 posters

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Go down

A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for) - Page 36 Empty Re: A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for)

Post  !Fox! Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:28 am

"Huh.... I suppose that just comes with your age, doesnt it little guy..." He smiled warmly, scratching the dogs head for a moment before heading to the table.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for) - Page 36 Empty Re: A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for)

Post  Blip Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:41 am

I placed a stack of pancakes at the center of the table, then placing a plate and some silverware where he usually sat before returning to the stove. "If you eat messy too you'll worry me," I joked, back facing him.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:57 am

"I do worry you enough as is though. I mean, Every time i go and do something that is physical you kinda push me back down and tell me to relax." Came a warm reply, before he sighed, frowning as he looked out the window, towards the city, which had become a bad habit of his recently.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:45 am

"That's because you don't seem to know when's a good time to stop," I said, half joking, glancing back briefly, catching him zoning out. "Still can't decide if it's a good idea, huh?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:50 am

"I want to go see what a city is like, but im not sure if im capable of handling what all the stimulai could be judging from how badly i reacted to the TV.... And i dont want to send you alone.... We will need to go sooner or later just to get food since we are starting to run low...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:56 am

"Hmmm... well, maybe we can try to figure out if some places are a little quieter, and go there, at least to get used to getting out and seeing random people?" I suggested. "Or I can try to figure out how the computer works again. Eventually I'll make it work..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:49 am

"Dont bother, im sure they have messed with it..." He sighed, looking at her for a minute before looking back outside. "In the arena i felt... comfortable, as weird as it sounds... I knew what to expect... but out here.... Normal people dont know what is happening to plenty of kids my age and younger..." He sighed quietly, speaking more to himself than to the woman sitting across from him.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:32 am

"It's something that can't be helped. At least, for now," I said quietly, looking down at my hands. "But if you could get used to me after a while, you can get used to being around people sometimes. For now, we only need to be farther from home for... well, needs."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:31 pm

"I highly doubt i can trust more than a handful of people given what they put me through, but if you really want me to try..." He responded quietly, before looking back at her with a hesitant smile, the expression having found its way without him realizing.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:11 pm

I sighed, a smile creeping through, before suggesting, "How about this- we'll go tomorrow in the morning, before the sun rises. I seem to recall most people, even some workers, not liking to be awake at that time. Plus most people are quieter in the morning. They'll be too tired to notice us."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:26 pm

"If you say so... Your more adjusted than I am... I'll defer to your judgment and just look scary if needed..." He sighed gently, nodding to himself. "Would do Dex some good to get out and about for once..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:33 pm

I was unable to keep from giggling entirely, only managing to stifle it after the initial burst. "These... these people will be barely awake, we.... we don't need them to suddenly be awaken by your presence."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:49 pm

"Would be a good way to get them to be awake... Don't worry. I won't harm anyone unless they intend to harm us." He said simply, yawning again before going back to his food.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:45 am

I shrugged. "Like I said, mornings seem like the best time to avoid people who would even think that's a good idea. Here's to hoping our first time out is... uneventful, just us learning where things are and what it's like to walk around spaces like those."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:34 pm

"Its just.... Last time I was in an open area, I had to attack the other friends i had when i was in training... So im verifiable in my nervous thoughts..." He sighed quietly, running a hand through his hair
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:36 am

I leaned forward on the table, resting my head on my hands, elbows on the table, expression serious. "...I don't want to say this, but since we were pretty much dropped into a place surrounded by strangers, albeit at a distance, you don't have to worry about that...because... you have no friends out there. So... silver lining?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:35 am

"I have you.... You are more important than friends to me though...." He said quietly, taking a series of deep breaths and closing his eyes. a few minutes later, he opened them, a notice calmer expression around him now, albeit slightly colder and detached. "So, what did you want to do today?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36