Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 19 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  !Fox! Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:26 am

"exactly, so in the end, any problems that may or may not happen, arent your fault unless you diliberately try to cause them... but your not that mean...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 19 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  Blip Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:56 am

"...Im not?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:28 am

"just cause im a guy doesnt mean i cant see the nice version of you... i mean, you saw my room and cleaned it.... and i have seen you do nice things for the sports people..." i said, embarressed now myself "with my position at the school at this time, i can really only sit back and watch people go about their lives as im left behind manageing the school, so what i do is i go and do my job while watching you guys train occasionally, but i stopped cause i felt like i was creepin..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:37 am

"...At least you werent actually creeping... but its only random...showings of kindness I show...randomly. The rest of the time I try to keep a bit of distance because then it gets awkward. Like now."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:11 am

"and i understand that... otherwise i would be shouting angrily...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:54 am

"...Why?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:29 am

"cause id be angry that you wont give me a chance...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:16 pm

"Would you just be shouting or counting off reasons  why I should give you a chance?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:14 am

"more than likely, id be doing more of option 1, but a little of option 2.... im already done with my reasons though, you know why...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:27 am

I nodded thoughtfully, even though my thoughts were a mess and I couldn't figure out what more to say, except I started wondering about his fiancee. "...If things go as my Dad seems to hope, what will happen to her? Will she be fine with that?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:55 pm

"she will be out of the arranged marrige... problem is, she likes me, which is a problem for me, cause i dont like her.... she probobly wouldnt like it, but she is nicer than she seems when it comes to me being happy... if anything, she will attempt to make me enter a relationship with her as well, so im forced to pick one or the other in the hopes id like her more, which is unlikely, as she doesnt understand what i try to do...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:37 pm

"Well thats not going to be fun... youre not going to tell her right away are you?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:13 am

"you speak as though you are considering it... but no, i wouldnt tell her right away, unless it actually when into a serious relationship...." i said seriously, looking down at the table as my arms folded in front of me
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:10 pm

I didnt say anything, mentally facepalming myself for not picking out my words properly. I just didnt want unnecessary problems if she thought it was something serious...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:31 pm

"its alright, i know what you ment... anyways, as long as im happy in the end, she wont really have a say in the matter... i said simply, looking down now, thinking about what had happened so far"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:12 am

"Too bad she isnt nicer, then you would at least mind brushing her off so tactlessly..." I muttered.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:06 pm

"people such as her dont understand the subtle ques and hints that you guys give off... where i come from, if someone cant take a hint, they are told bluntly... besides, she knew of my arrangement with my father when she signed up for this.... she knows there is a slim chance i wont marry her.... and shes known that from the start"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:17 pm

"Thats pretty awful. To enter an arrangement like that. Im thankful I dont really have to worry about that."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:39 pm

"only a matter of time before my pops attempts to coherce you into one when he finds out your the one i fell for...at this point, he just wants me to pick a girl.... but he, and many other men, dont understand the concept of a girl NOT wanting to marry a rich boy... when i first came to the school, neither did i..." i said honestly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:36 am

"...Well, if its forced, I wouldn't be too keen on marrying a rich boy. Im not too keen to marry anyone, actually, since it seems most guys like to outright lie to me. And I know they lie...sometimes I wish I didnt know, kinda live normal, like everyone. It would be so much easier." I paused. "How would he try to coerce me?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:03 pm

"he isnt dumb enough to threaten anyone in his state, but he would try and use your father as a way to get you to marry me, even though i have no intention of forcing it... i would rather die aloen than force someone to marry me... he would go along the lines of saying your father would be set for life, stuff like that, since if we got married, all the money we had would be shared with you... but again, unless you want it, im not going to force it, and im doing everything i can to keep him away from you... when im home, all i do anymore is run interfearance with his operations, as the idiot girl he wants me to marry told him about you... im confident he doesnt know anything other than your first name right now..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:30 pm

"...Doesnt she have anything better to do?" I muttered, annoyed that she pretty much served the annoying spy role, harassing the privacy that kept me from being forced or rushed into this.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:26 pm

"its what people of that class do.... as for being rushed, dont worry, i can buy time for you to decide what you want... take your time..." i smiled, looking over at her directly now "i know you hate being pressured, which is why i am holding them back...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:09 pm

At least youre not lying about that...but thats probably because you know its pointless... "I doubt you can hold them back for long..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:00 pm

"i was raised for politics... if anyone knows hwo to keep investigators at bay, it would be me.... i have a cease and desist from the courts that prevents my father investigating you directly by means of blocking my family name... means i cant do it either... but now, all i have to do is block the other families with influence here, and they cant do much either... when i do something, i do it ruthlesssly and to the end... you have a good amount of time, the better part of a year, before they find a loophole in the system to investigate you..." i said, raising an eyebrow at her comment "while i do not like raising a fuss, or using my standing in society, i do use it when its required to keep those one or two people i do care for most safe... like my mother...." i muttered
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next