Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

2 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 18 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  Blip Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:46 am

"Some time after her mother died, she decided she wanted to help support with income, by becoming an errand girl for some families up in the better side of town- long story short, it was hell to her."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 18 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  !Fox! Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:05 pm

"i bet, they tend to be kind of mean to people who arent on their level, and even then people on there level are only tolerated"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:24 pm

"I wish she hadnt tried for so long though- it wouldve been less detrimental to her. She was always exhausted..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:11 am

".... i wished so as well, as she wouldnt be so dence to when a guy is just trying to help...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:19 pm

"Thats because, even though she is an empath, she fears an ulterior motive to someone 'trying to help'. I dont know why."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:38 pm

"because thats all rich people do...." i said simply, taking a sip of my beer
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:15 pm

"It would be nice if she at least had a little more trust in people..."

"Who?" My dad turned to look at me, as I stumbled in, my hair mussy.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:47 pm

"...... you...." i said honestly "was askin why you didnt like people like me...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:22 am

I looked at my dad with a 'really now?' expression.

"Well, you hadn't bothered explaining," He argued in his defense.

"Whatever," I sighed, going over to the cupboards to look for something to snack on.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:26 am

"no, dont act in my defence, it was my fault, i asked about it... its just... id rather not ask you directly is all, because you always throw up walls when i try and get to know you.... if i did ever have an ulterior motive, it was to earn a friend i could trust..." i said, slightly indignate that he wouldnt let me defend myself
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:24 pm

I didnt say anything, resuming my search for snacks, ignoring my quickening heartbeat.

"It doesn't hurt you to say something, Ally..."

"..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:23 pm

"..... Ally, i need a straight awnser, as i am being pushed from all sides right now... do you even consider me a friend? could you ever? because right now, i need to know if i should just give up... even i, a man with an ungodly amount of tolerance for people, need to give up and some point, and with you acting as you are, you dont give me any hints to if im makeing any progress... im not an empath right now, and while you say it isnt fun, i would much rather be one and have a friend than be me right now where the one person i want as a friend, wont talk to me... so, am i makeing ANY progress towards being trusted in your eyes?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:13 pm

What should I say...he's always been willing to help- Even when I dont want it- and he's one of the few people outside the family who knows we're empaths-

"Shes thinking about it. I say youve made progress."

I glared at him.

"Well say it yourself!"

I rolled my eyes. "...Youve made more progess than most..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:56 am

"..... alright, then ill keep trying.... unless you want me to stop...." i said simply, looking down at my drink now, deep in thought myself
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:50 am

"Its not like youre threatening my life by trying...its the opposite, if anything..." I sighed.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:28 pm

"....." i grunted, showing i heard her, and sighed "sorry, just, alot was revealed to me recently, so i needed to know if i should keep trying"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:03 pm

I found what it took me so long to find. "...But wouldn't that just cause more problems to you?" I asked suddenly.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:44 am

"you of all people should know that i just dont care anymore... id rather have more problems and have someone i can lean on in a fight, than be alone and overwhelmed with someone who doesnt care...." i said with a sigh, slightly hurt that she didnt understand me that much "if that was the case, would i have even tried?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:46 am

I flinched, looking away. "...I...I dont know..." I stammered. A few moments later I turned my attention to my dad...

...Who had apparently ascended to a higher plane of existence because he had somehow left the area unnoticed.DAMN IT! I need someone to back me up, I am terrible at dealing with this situation why did you goooooooo-
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:48 am

"its fine, take your time responding, think it over with a twix perhaps?" i asked, holding one up, slightly amused at how rapidly she had began to panic
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:52 am

"This isnt funny..." I muttered, pouting slightly.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:41 am

"keep in mind im the one who is always out of my element here... seems your father has a wonderous sence of humor or timeing... im serious though, take your time.... i can tell this isnt your thing, so seriously, take your time to respond how you want to"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:44 am

"...I dont know how to, I always manage to avoid having to answer...up until recently. And even so, my dad would usually help answer..." I muttered sheepishly, realizing how much I depended on him.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:15 pm

"kinda wish my dad was like him.... would make things alot easier for me.... alright, so, tell me, if you were in my shoes, where everyone is distrusting, and you found someone like yourself, someone that you could trust, wouldnt you give it a shot? even if it did cause more problems? if there was even a slight chance? just speak your mind to awnser.... thats all i ask, even if it hurts..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:09 pm

"...I...guess. If the person is reliable and wont ditch you when theyre needed most...but then you wouldn't know until then...I think I would give that person the benefit if the doubt if they themselves dont intentionally cause problems...I dont know..." I muttered quietly at the end.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next