Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

2 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 29 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  !Fox! Fri May 09, 2014 7:58 pm

"i dont have friends to bring over... and ive never brought a girl home before, even as a friend...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 29 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  Blip Fri May 09, 2014 8:46 pm

"Thats a little...exaggerated, im not that important of a person to cause unnerving silence."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat May 10, 2014 3:00 am

"i dont socialize, this is a big thing for them to deal with, so i hate to ask, but can you just deal with any of the crazy things they say? ill stop them if its too out of line though...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat May 10, 2014 12:55 pm

"Is it okay if im slightly concerned by that request?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun May 11, 2014 1:08 am

"yes, as im am afriad myself... they may draw conclusions that we are dateing or something, and as i said before, unless you directly tell me something like that, i wont know... i asked that they leave me alone for the day, but they will probobly disobey on fathers orders or something..." i said with a sigh, pulling up to the gates and entering the code to unlock them
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun May 11, 2014 2:20 am

"I guess theres no longer innocent visits. Maybe we should have hung out as children, then they probably wouldnt even flinch."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun May 11, 2014 4:50 am

"still would have happened im afraid..." i smiled appologetically "even then when i played with kids there was always some string, or angle, that was to be had..." i said with a laugh, getting out and opening the door for her as a valet came to get the car and take it to the garage "the fact you convinced me to let them do their jobs arround me or for me is also a huge factor to them... most of them just sat there with nothing to do but clean, now, they say they have lots of fun, not sure how though... as for the maids, still have issues with them...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun May 11, 2014 11:59 am

"That is so strange...are they robots or something?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun May 11, 2014 1:55 pm

"that or freaks who love manual labor... the maids are even worse though..." i said with a grunt, opening the front door for her to go inside
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun May 11, 2014 2:39 pm

"Thats really, really eerie. Thats all im going to say for now," I said before stepping inside.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun May 11, 2014 8:14 pm

"join the club... lets hurry to my room or the game room before we are found, else we be hearded to the dining room for brunch date... they are hell bent on getting us to show feelings for each other..." i said irritably, walking quickly up the stairs and to the left
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon May 12, 2014 12:36 am

"Thats really scary and unfair, plus itll be really one sided in the sensing emotion department..." I said as I followed after him.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon May 12, 2014 4:59 am

"as i said, lets hurry, as i know how unfair that would be, forcing you into that...." i said, and closed the door as a pair of servants walked around the courner to my room, and i exhaled "we werent found at least... take a seat and make yourself at home...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon May 12, 2014 10:46 am

"Okay...ill try to. Theyre not going to randomly enter the room, are they?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon May 12, 2014 4:47 pm

"they wouldnt dare... they know when im in the room, and that when im in my room that im to be left alone, lest they feel my "Wrath"...." i said dramatically with a smile "they know ill get cross with them interfearing with a guest, so they generally leave them alone if i can get them to my room without them finding us..." i said with a chuckle, walking over to my bookshelf "though if i do hit a button on my nightstand they will come see what i need..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon May 12, 2014 8:05 pm

"Wow, thats practical. That way you dont have to yell. But its nice they dont and wont burst into the room. I want to avoid extreme awkwardness."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon May 12, 2014 10:31 pm

"thats why i dont like maids... i had to train them to knock before entering a room to clean it...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon May 12, 2014 11:00 pm

"...Its not like theyre gonna catch you in the act or anything..." I muttered, not really liking his choice of words.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue May 13, 2014 3:24 am

"they act like fan girls, thats why i asked them to stay out of my room when im here..." i said with a defensive posture "ever been hugged or glomped at 3am by a person of the oppisate gender, or found one trying to cuddle you while your asleep? its weird, and with me as i am, i panic when it happens.... youve seen how bad it gets..." i muttered
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue May 13, 2014 3:41 am

I was at loss of words, failing the first few seconds to make sounds. "Um...Im pretty sure that can still be labeled sexual harassment...their fault..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue May 13, 2014 3:57 am

"do i seriously look like the kinda guy that can send a girl to jail? hell, i wouldnt even be able to make it through the court hearing without passing out from being on the spot..." i said with a raised eyebrow
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue May 13, 2014 4:05 am

"You could always have a representative...or skype. I mean, youve got the cash to represent yourself as you wish, right?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue May 13, 2014 4:34 am

"even im not that low... besides, its all in good fun for them, they dont know about my anxiety... sometimes my dad puts them up to it in the hopes ill take a liking to one or something... its partially his fault as well..." i said, sitting on the edge of my bed and crossed my arms, falling back onto the bed
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue May 13, 2014 10:33 am

"Sucks to be you, I guess."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue May 13, 2014 12:08 pm

"id rather be in your position honestly...." i said with a weak smile "even with the empathy thing... also, room is soundproofed, you can speak freely without fear of the servants over hearing us... i have to use an intercom system to let the maids outside know if im here or not..." i said with a sigh, rubbing my neck as i looked around
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next