Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1

2 posters

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1

Post  !Fox! Sat May 18, 2013 6:43 pm

"then im taking you anyway... you might not care, but i do... night..." i said, passing out quickly after doing so...

later

"...." i grumbled and rolled over, only to find that she was holding my hand and i turned red, forgetting where i was for a moment and then exhaled, remembering as i gentally removed my hand and sat up slowly as to keep her asleep, and sighed as i ran a hand down my face "another nightmare... really wish that i could wake up from them, instead of being swept along for the ride..." i said quietly to myself with a grunt, looking off to the side and out the window as i did so
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1

Post  azuneko Sat May 18, 2013 7:42 pm

Minaka was sound asleep beside Ayumu. She was dreaming of their wedding and what it would be like. She often had this dream but it never ended happily. She awoke only moments after her beloved. "Is everything okay?" she asked gently taking hold of his hand.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue May 21, 2013 8:13 pm

".... nightmare... in it i didnt change correctly, and i went insane... i... i killed everyone, even those whom are already dead..." i said quietly after a moment, and sighed, looking at her "dont suppose you know why, do you?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue May 21, 2013 8:56 pm

"Its because you are nervous about this and maybe even a little scared. Changing into a vampire is a risky process in itself. If done wrong you could possibly go insane or your body completely reject the transformation and you turn into something even more scarier than a werewolf." Minaka said kissing Ayumu. "I will be with you every step of the way. No matter what happens I won't leave your side."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue May 21, 2013 9:40 pm

".... if i do go insane, i want you to end it.... i wont be the killer of anyone...." i said quietly, pulling her into my arms and sighed after kissing her back "because i also dont want to be alive if i wont remember having good times with you..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue May 21, 2013 10:35 pm

"Ayumu..." she says softly unable to give him an actual answer. "I am a bit sorry but I don't think I could do such a thing. My heart would shatter if such a thing happens." she said closing her eyes and hiding her face in his chest
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue May 21, 2013 10:40 pm

"then at least make sure i cant harm you or anyone..." i said quietly, pulling her closer, my hands playing with her hair in a calming motion
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue May 21, 2013 11:08 pm

Minaka nods as she holds onto him. "I'll make sure no one gets hurt. So please don't worry. Nothing bad will happen to you. I promise." she said blushing as she felt his hands in her hair
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed May 22, 2013 2:38 pm

"good... could you tell me where the kitchen is? i need to get a drink of water before going back to sleep... you look as though you need to feed tomorrow, and i should be prepared, so it easier on both of us..." i smiled, noticing her reaction when i played with her hair, so i continued doing it to see just how much she enjoyed it
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed May 22, 2013 3:24 pm

Minaka continued blushing and smiling. "I can lead you to the kitchen if you want though I don't want you to stop touching my hair yet." she said with a cute expression on her face. "Ayumu.... Can I kiss you?" she asked looking all innocent.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed May 22, 2013 11:20 pm

"you know i cant say no... and tell you what, we have all day tomorrow, we can stay in the room and i can brush and play with your hair if you like... but first, your human needs a drink, and maybe food"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu May 23, 2013 12:29 am

"Okay my sweet darling." she said getting up and going to get him some water. Her cheeks still pink from all her blushing. She noticed her sister out on the balcony getting some fresh air.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu May 23, 2013 8:42 pm

"so, how is he adjusting to the situation?" she said to Minaka quietly as she passed by, knowing full well she would hear her. She then sighed and began following her down the hall to see what she was doing up at this hour, smiling slightly as she thought of the possible reasons "cause he seems to have gotten a grasp of the kill or be killed instinct we have, and hes still human..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri May 24, 2013 7:25 am

Minaka smiled a bit looking at her sister. "I think Ayumu is adapting very well to being here. Its like he's awaken to a whole new perspective on life and such. It rather impressive to how he was when I first told him about everything." she said getting some water and food for her beloved.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri May 24, 2013 3:40 pm

"well, seems hes having nightmares, just like the others did right before they went through their change..." she nodded "must say, im rather envious of you... he genuinely cares about you, and yet he knows practically nothing about you... my boy, he was resistant at first..." she sighed quietly, looking over at her "just be careful of how much you use your facorite words around him, such as beloved and love... those tend to freak boyfriends out when they are human..." she smiled, tousling her hair and smiled "so, im guessing since your in rather good spirits that he found one of your weak spots, your hair? or did he invite you to something? or did he ask you to stay somewhere? come on, give me details!"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri May 24, 2013 4:34 pm

"Oh my big sister is looking out for me. I do love hearing all the wonderful advice you give me." she said before blushing brightly. "Um... Ayumu spotted my hair and he even invited us all to his family estates. I know he's nervous about going alone so I agreed." Minaka said looking at her sister.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat May 25, 2013 5:15 pm

"id bet... after what happened to his family a few years back, im not surprised... it was all over the human news... but thats so nice! he really must care for you to actually want to take you to his family estate... im sure youve noticed his additude towards how the boys treat you? its really funny, he looks like he could kill someone when they glance at you the wrong way!" she smiled, tousleing her hair as she got a drink herself "but that boy... something is differant about him... its like he is uncomfortable being human, and from what you told me about him before you kissed him, he didnt socialize much with others..." she said, leaning back against the counter and sipping on her drink
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat May 25, 2013 6:29 pm

Minaka glanced down at the plate in her hands. "Ayumu is very special and I really love him. I am glad he feels such affection towards me and it makes me happy he's willing to stand up for me. I assumed from watching him that he might be timid and shy. He was at first but now he's so exciting and surprising me everyday. It makes my heart race just waking up beside him." she said looking at her sister.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun May 26, 2013 2:54 am

"trust me, he will be more timid and shy if you start getting into deeper romance... think about it, doesnt he get quiet when you kiss him? most guys that are like that generally are fine with holding hands, but are really shy when it comes to other nightly activities.." she smiled, winking at minaka "but they rather do enjoy the atention, just like my partner... hes even quieter than ayumu... now, go back to him, im sure hes starving, and is probobly going to want a warm body to cuddle up to~" she said with a sing song voice as she walked away, hopeing she had teased her enough to cause her to blush
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun May 26, 2013 9:16 am

Minaka uses her hair to hide her overly blushing face. "I get it sister. I'll do my best for Ayumu." she said before going back to her room. "Sorry about the wait. I have your food and water all ready." she said going over to him. She sits beside Ayumu with a smile.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun May 26, 2013 6:36 pm

"...." i smiled quietly and pulled her into my lap before i began eating, useing one hand to play with her hair and the other to eat the food and drink the water... "thank you... ill hold true to my promise tomorrow, i will spend most of the day helping you pack, and the rest of it i will play with your hair until i find another weakness..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun May 26, 2013 8:39 pm

Minaka blushed even more. "Ayumu..!! That's too much. I'll faint if you treat me so sweetly. Plus my cheeks will explode from blush overload." she says kissing his cheek. "I can pack on my own. Your the guest at my place so don't even think I'll let you lift a finger. You've done more than enough already." she says with a gentle smile
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun May 26, 2013 9:01 pm

"well, we cant have you exploding! that would be bad for me! and im your boyfreind, and your fiance, so ill be damned if im not gonna help... fine, i wont help you pack, but in return, i get to cook the meals for the first week while we are at my house, and tomorrow as well... besides, im sure there are things you want to keep hidden from me until we are married, am i wrong?" i asked, my face turning red imediatly after i had a relization
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon May 27, 2013 7:25 am

"I have nothing hidden!! Its just a bit embarrassing to know you might accidentally see my undergarments while helping me pack." she said turning bright red. "As for cooking, if it means I get to eat something you've made then I am happy." she says smiling. The idea of just going to his place was making her happy.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon May 27, 2013 10:08 pm

"thats what i was refering to when i said hidden..." i said quietly, playing with her hair some more with one hand, the other firm around her waist "ya know, im somewhat of a romantisist... always wondered what it would be like to have a girlfriend..." i said quietly, resting my chin on her shoulder
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum