Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1

2 posters

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1 Empty The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:27 pm

when normal highschool student Ayumu Hoshikawa suddenly finds himself thrust into a strange situation with a girl he barely knows from class, he finds that things are not what they are susposed to be, and as he tries to run away from the vampire known as ____, also the girl from class, he trips, and she falls on him, and when their lips meet, she tells him with furious irritation that they are now ment to be wed due the age old tradition of a vampires kiss with the other sex ment a marrige to that person forever, and that includes turning the other into a vampire as well... how will little Ayumu survive?

Ayumu Hoshikawa
Quiet and brooding, Ayumu is well known and despised by the male members of his classroom, despite the fact that he ignores all the girls in the classroom, and is rarely seen speaking to anyone, instead prefering to write songs in his spare time to sing, his mind ever waundering to the mysterious ways of the world around him
The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1 Ayumu-aikawa
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1 Empty Re: The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1

Post  azuneko Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:10 pm

Minaka Otonashi
100 years old but looks 19
The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1 Tumblr_m4g10iR5Mv1r1zswio1_500
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1 Empty Re: The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1

Post  !Fox! Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:17 pm

"...." i grumbled and looked at the girl beside me and sighed "why are you still following me home? dont you have your own home to go to?" i asked gentally, trying to be nice, something that was hard for me due to the actions that had transpired yesterday when she said that i would have to change my entire life just because i had accidently kissed her and sighed again, wondering why i had bothered waiting till the sun was down enough for her to walk outside with me when i could have easily ran away, but grumbled again, knowing that she would have caught me before i stepped outside the room, and turned my gaze from her to the sunset above us
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:12 pm

hello?
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:41 am

"If I told you once, I will tell you a million times. I will not leave your side until you and I become husband and wife. Now stop complaining and accept your fate." Minaka said as she looked at the other. Her hood sliding off her head as the sun was no longer dangerous to her. "Why can't you accept me and the terms that come with the fact that you kissed me?" she asked looking over at him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:53 am

"its not that i dont accept you, its the terms... see things from my point of view... i just barely met you, and now i have to marry you without any choice in the matter, and i have to become a vampire... you tell me how it would feel if you were in my shoes and had to suddenly drop everything to move in with a person you barely know, let alone know if you have feelings for, and found out that after the event and finding out about it, that they were following you to school and convincing you to wait and walk with them, or that they had used their families power to get into the same exact class as you... im not a vampire, these things are going to take time for me to process... your constant urgeing isnt helping me, i need time to do things, finish up this life, live it to the fullest as fast as i can... i mean, hell, i havent even had a human girlfreind yet..." i sighed quietly, letting her enter the house first as i opened the door "i may let you feed from me, and i may consider you a freind, but humans arent used to vampire rules... we arent used to doing tradition before feelings, we are illogical, we need TIME to learn and process, and time to fall in love... if you want me to fall for you, you have to work for it... otherwise, ill be miserable... do you want me to be miserable all my life with a girl im not sure i love or hate? half the time i cant do anything because your tradition bans it from happening, and i have to make changes.. changes to things that are precious to me, things that took years to form cant break in one night..." i asked quietly, already heading for the kitchen to attempt to start dinner, hopeing that i could talk her out of prepareing a meal for me just for the pleasure of having one victory against her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:39 am

Minaka pouts as she listened to Ayumu's ranting. "You really are a jerk at times. It's so unbearable to have kissed a spineless, pathetic loser like you. It's clear you won't follow me easily. So I'll have to use force to get you to come with me. You better be ready because I am one girl who doesn't back down!" she said with a smile. Minaka turns and heads for the door. "You'll see that soon your heart will fall for me." she said cheerfully before running out the door.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:04 am

".... spineless and pathetic loser? nice way to treat a guy who was going to risk his life for someone he didnt know and ended up causeing a whole bunch of problems... or the guy you are trying to get to love you... the least you could do is shut the damn door when you run out of it..." i said with a sigh, making myself some dinner and prepareing some food for lunch, despite guessing that she would try to make me eat her food again tomorrow and grumbled "my hearts already on the brink, but you fail to see that i try to keep you happy along with keep myself happy... you think its easy with the constant thought of never being able to be in the sun again over my head? or having the knowlage that by this spring i will have to marry you? if anyones a jerk its you vampires and your damn rules... it doesnt help that your to cute and i cant resist anything you say.... why the hell cant you give me time to enjoy the life i have left to remember kindly for the rest of my life... you want to know how to make me fall for you? let me live the last month of my life as a human and do as i please to be happy... thats the greatest gift anyone could give me... since day one ive kept everyone happy, but now that i have a chance, i want to have MY fun, not jump straight into another hellhole where i have to please everyone again..." i sighed with a forlorn face, and sighed again, wondering what i could do to convice her to leave me alone, and knew she wouldnt, and passed out quickly after eating my small and pitiful dinner, and looked at the empty spot that she had left when she stayed her for the first week and shook my head "Damnit, you have me wishing you stayed... i thought a wife, engaged or not, was supposed to stay with her husband in his house..." i muttered irritably, angry that i was missing her already, crawling over to the usual area i slept in, to lazy to climb up to the bed i usually slept in, along for the fact that she would more than likely sneak into my room again like she had tried last week....
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:27 am

Minaka got home and curled up in her bed. She was really upset with him. "I wonder if not seeing me for a couple of days will change things between us. I miss him already." she sighs closing her eyes. She didn't know how else to handle such a moment or situation. It was the first time she's ever had to go through this. Her siblings all seemed to have an easier time when they picked brides and grooms. 'I wonder if I can ask them tomorrow on ideas to help me out...' she thinks before falling asleep.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:40 am

".... this is strange..." i said, looking around with a suspious look "shes not here..." i grumbled, looking up and down the street, and sighed again, beginning to walk "its very creepy... she usually wakes me up this early in the morning to get ready... its... unnerving not hearing her tell me about her family... but kinda nice at the same time being able to think for once in the morning..." i smiled calmly, putting my backpack on my shoulders now, looking around tiredly, wondering where she was and why she wasnt following me... "perhaps she heard me last night... perhaps she is furious with me..." i said to myself quietly, walking inside and began making myself study for the test today, looking out the window every now and then ".... if she does ask, i guess i could give spending the night at her house a chance for the weekend... she has been very tolerant of my behaviour lately..." i said after awhile, kind of sad now that she wasnt here next to me and i sighed "damn girls... they play mind games WAY to well..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:59 am

"You bet I'm not going to show up. Lets see just how you feel when I'm not by your side." she said pouting at her crystal ball. "Are you watching the human world again? Isn't that more boring than just going personally." Minaka's older sister asked. "I'm watching my future husband and teaching him a little lesson." Minaka said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:17 am

"careful dear, try not to let him find out that your watching him... human males tend to get irritable when you invade their private time... besides, arent you going to show up and ask him to join you tonight? mom and dad have been dieing to meet this boy, and if i heard right from your crystal ball, he just said that he would spend the weekend here if you asked! i could even call over the family to make sure they take up all the empty rooms so he has to stay in YOUR room..." the older sister giggled "hell, the boy might just cling to you for dear life if other vampires are around... but if you want my opinion, give him some space in class, make him his favorite food for meals, and instead of forcing your preasance on him, ask him if you can join him... these are the ways that i got my fabulous husband..." she said, blushing slightly when he called her from the other room and she smiled, darting out of the room back to him and locked the door.

"....." i sighed and set my head on the desk now, trying to keep myself from beind depressed by all the happy couples around me as lunch was about to start, unable to stop the feeling that someone was watching me "~damn her... its not like i dont like her, and sure, we werent as outspoken and loudmouthed as the other couples, but i actually enjoyed her pressence, because she is nice and calm, and kept the hyper ones away...~" i sighed with a depressed sigh, mumbling to myself "Minaka... if you can here me... i... im sorry if i hurt your feelings..." i whispered to myself, wrapping my arms around myself as i took my back and lunch to the room she usually dragged me to to eat, and sighed, stareing at the ground "guess i kinda deserve this though, after being a jerk last night..." i said aloud, pulling my legs up to my chest as i ate in the dark room, my head in between my legs

"Minaka, its not nice to keep your future husband waiting on you, especially when hes so depressed like that..." her sister giggled, sneaking up behind her to kiss her cheek "besides, its about lunch time for you as well... i would go eat something, i dont want to deal with your anger when you have to drink animal blood..." she said with a sigh, looking down at her "if i wasnt happily married, i would go down and take that boy for my self, show him a good time and a meal, and make it so he wants to WILLINGLY spend all his time with me just by being plesent.. you cant force your feelings on him, nor force him to love you... you have to earn them from those humans, as stupid as it sounds..." she said and a deep male voice sounded behind her "its true... when i was a human, you sister was the same way... being considerate of your partners needs is part of what it means to be married... from what i hear, he has let you feed from him multiple times, lets you stay in his house, waits for the sun to go down to walk with you just because you asked, and has restrained yelling at you once... i wasnt so nice when i was like him, i was furious... made your sister cry a couple of times... so cut him some slack..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:03 am

Minaka looked at her sister. "You always know what to say don't you big sister. I'll do my best to get my man!!" she said getting out of bed and going to put on a nice outfit. She then brushes her hair the best she can. No reflection makes it hard to fix yourself nicely without help. "Okay Ayumu. I am ready to come back." she said before making her little bat like wings appear. She then heads over to the school. Her outfit changing into her uniform. "If you don't eat something you'll pass out and turn to dust." she said holding a lunchbox in her hands. She looked at him with a warm smile. "Lets eat together okay." Minaka said trying to remember all her big sister said to her. 'I have to keep safe distance without pushing myself too much on him...' she thinks
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:32 am

"that was going to happen even if i did eat, my cooking is HORRIBLE! yours on the other hand, is wonderful..." i said, overjoyed to hear her voice and smiled warmly the instant i heard it. "hey.... um.... remember last week when you asked me to spend the night at your house? i... i guess i could spend the weekend at your house if its not a problem, seeing as youve put up with my crap for awhile..." i said quietly, embarressed, and i looked the other way, a blush apparent on my face as i held out my arm for her "not that i care or anything, but your face is always flushed when you havent had blood... go ahead..." i said, trying to appear more strong, hopeing in the dark she wouldnt see the blush, but i knew with her strange abilities, she would probobly figure it out, but hoped she would at least ignor it for the most part. "the least i can do is stay with you on the weeekends and let you feed from me after makeing sure i stayed alive long enough to reach the hospital..." i said with a sigh, half hopeing the lunchbox was for me, seeing as i had finished my meager lunch
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:50 am

"I can eat after you've had your lunch. Would you like me to feed you?" she asked smiling happily. It seemed her sister's information is working rather well. "I suppose you can still come over to my place. Though you'll have to share a room with me okay." she said giggling. Minaka sat beside Ayumu and hands him the lunch box. "Now eat up. A woman's cooking comes from the heart okay." she says blushing brightly. Many of the other males in class walked over. "Hey Ayumu. Don't go hogging all the cuties like this." they said poking at him. Minaka glanced over to look at them. 'I didn't expect a crowd.. what do they want...' she thinks
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:54 am

"Back off, she's my girlfriend... You guys have girls that look better, but I like her best, so just leave us alone..." I sighed, pulling her to my side as I ate and looked at them "unless you want kenichi to kick your asses..." I said, watching him walked away and sighed happily "must say, your cooking is delicious..." I said quietly, kissing her cheek without thought after finishing, holding out my arm for her "I was worried when you weren't here this morning... Felt wrong, but thank you, gave me time to think on the few things I wanted to do before changing..." I said quietly, making sure the doors were closed and locked...
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:37 am

Minaka's eyes lit up with sparkles as she heard Ayumu called her his girlfriend. 'It may not be wife but its a start!!' she thinks smiling brightly. "So you enjoyed your lunch. I am so glad." she said before looking at his arm. She leans close and slowly sinks her fangs into his skin. Minaka only took a small amount than she normally would. "Thank you for the meal. it was delicious." she said smiling
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:54 am

"You didn't drink enough... I can gauge it by how dizzy I get... Don't worry about me I trust you..." I said with a small groan "besides, I could leave now, my works all done for today..." I said quietly, my other arm pulling her close "out of curiosity, can you tell me what blood type I am, and if each type has a different taste?" I asked, sighing as I noticed the food was gone, and I yawned, playing with her hair "I took my medication to increase my blood production... When it keeps going, it hurts... Would you please make it stop?" I asked, sighing again "I might get light headed enough to kiss you all day today if you do..." I smiled weakly, noticing the pain again
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:20 pm

"I don't get it Ayumu. I was only gone for a little while and you've completely become attached to me. Its almost feels like a complete dream. As if I'll wake up at home and you won't be there." she said looking at him. She sits up and nods a bit. "Your AB positive. Your blood tastes sweet just like you and yes every blood type is different in taste. I will always want yours the most." she said smiling as she began to drink his blood again. 'I wonder if he increased his blood just for me... the thought makes me so happy I could die all over again...' she thinks blushing.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:45 pm

"Its what happens when I have time to think... It took me time, but I relized I had something good, and didn't relize till it was gone... I've noticed you've held back your feedings on me, and figured you would need a good meal... I wouldn't say completely attached, but its close... As for you, it was nice to let me wake up on my own and think to myself... You've been putting up with my crap for awhile while I sorted my feelings, least I can do is do what you want on the weekend's, within reason... On a side note do vampires eat normal food?" I asked curiously, leaning back and relaxed, the suction nice against my skin
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Minaka stops drinking and looked up at Ayumu. "We do enjoy eating normal food as long as garlic isn't in it. Though blood is a whole lot better." she said licking her lips. "Are you all well now? I worry I will drain you dry because you are so delicious." she said smiling with joy.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:45 pm

"im fine, and you look better now... also, you should know that i had already been falling for you, but i didnt want to show it until i was sure of my feelings, so i didnt lead you on...." i said gentally, pulling out my usual bandage to cover the puncture wounds, and yawned "glad i made you happy... how will i be expected to act at your house after we pick up some cloths for me from my house?" i asked after a moment, looking over at her curiously, wondering why she hadnt grabbed my hand like she usually did, so i did it instead trying to make her blush
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:52 pm

"Well just be you. There's no need to act nay other way but your true self." she said her cheeks turning red as Ayumu was holding her hand. Minaka was having a really tough time handling all of this. She hadn't expected all of this sudden change from the other. It was wonderful but just too surprising.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:20 pm

"you okay? am i being to forward for you? do i need to restrain my emotions again?" i asked, looking at her curiously as i stood up with her hand still in mine and sighed a little "seems i didnt hint that i was falling for you enough did i?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:25 am

"No Ayumu!! There's no need to hide your feelings again or anything like that. I'm just a little surprised these are all the feelings hidden from me. It's so warming and sweet yet I wonder why I didn't notice any of them before. It's a bit sad on my part." Minaka said looking down. She didn't think Ayumu would ever feel this way about her. Now that its happened; Minaka didn't know how to react. 'I have to play it safe so he doesn't try to run away or lose these feelings for me...' she thinks
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum