Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1

2 posters

Page 7 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1

Post  azuneko Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:44 pm

"Even with climbing equipment you can't find this house. The forest surrounding the manor is made of a mist maze. If you come here without a vampire the forest will devour you." Minaka said as they went to find her parents. They were sitting at the table when she approached them. "It seems we have an I welcomed guest that made it over the trench and through the forest." she said holding Ayumu's hand.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:29 pm

".... shes also a little bit crazy, hence the reason i dont like her... she seems to think i still like her, and somehow made it to the house, even though how she knew i was coming her confuses me... if possible i would like to avoid talking to her, as that only encourages her, and that would not be good as i am currently engaged to your wonderful daughter... i would, if its no trouble, remove her from the premisis..." i said quietly, and her father nodded quietly, as if deep in thought about it as he looked at me
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:05 am

Minaka held onto Ayumu. Her mother smiling as she stood up. "I shall see to this young lady myself. You both have a seat as supper will be served shortly." she said walking towards the front door. Minaka's brothers were out there trying to get her to leave. They hadn't realized it was someone Ayumu knew. "This is considered trespassing. Leave now or suffer the consequences." one said before noticing their mother outside. "Go get ready for supper. I shall handle this." she said and the three went back inside. "Young lady. What is your business here?"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:15 pm

"im trying to find Ayumu... it seems hes been a busy bee and got engaged to some girl... silly boy, he cant do that, hes already mine!" The girl smiled sweetly, and tried to continue searching

".... least she wasnt killed... ya know what would be ironic, is that she is like a werewolf or something... i mean, vampires exist, why not Werewolfs?" i said quietly as we took our seat next to her mother and fathers positions and i sighed a little bit, sadness in my tone as i continued "its been awhile since ive eaten at a table with a family... i... i guess i really must have grown detached when they died..." i said with a quiet whisper
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:33 pm

"I see well I am afraid to say that Ayumu do not wish to see you at this moment. I believe if you come at a more convenient time then he may just wish to see you. As for his engagement, that is set in stone and it seems he is happy with the decision." she said trying to end this peacefully.

Minaka looked at Ayumu. "I never met a werewolf but it could explain how she found this place without a vampire guide." she said. She then noticed her brothers looking at Ayumu. "You don't have a family?!!" the three said in unison. It seemed s if they were shocked and concerned by it all.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:44 pm

"Gee, lets see, I live alone at 19, no one has denied my ability to marry, my parents aren't here on the first visit to my fiance's house... I tell everyone they travel to avoid the pitiful stares I get... I don't live in the mansion we own... To large and lonely..." I said with a grunt as I turned to them and sighed "think about it, did I gawk at this house? No... I'm no stranger to money, nor nobility.. hell, even when I try my voice still sounds like I have a pedigree...." I said, and looked around "where's your mother by the way
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu May 02, 2013 7:54 am

The three of them sat silently for a moment listening to Ayumu. "I guess your not so different from us. You understand what it's like to be alone." They said before glancing over down the hall. Minaka stood up and ran towards the front of the mansion. "Our mother is outside with that girl. Seems Minaka is worried." One of her brothers said looking at Ayumu.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu May 02, 2013 7:02 pm

".... i feel we should go join them... think about it, a human finding this place is impossible, she has to either be a vampire, or some other thing like a werewolf..." i said, standing up and walking out "and by god i wont let my new family die due to some crazy as puppy bitch..." i said, opening the door to the outside to see her mother posed in a fighting stance against the feral girl, and i sighed "first a vampire, now a werewolf... what next? zombies?" i sighed, looking at the woman "ma'am, is it possible she would be more docile if she saw me? i know nothing of this world of myths and creatures..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri May 03, 2013 7:30 am

Minaka had rushed outside to see her mother fighting against the girl. She was worried things could get messy. Her mother glanced back looking at Ayumu. "Ah I see. If you think you can take this mutt then by all means. Just don't take too long. If my husband comes out here there will be blood shed." she said stepping aside for him. Minaka rushed to Ayumu's side. "Are you sure about this?"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri May 03, 2013 4:00 pm

"nope... ill be able to distract it for a moment judging from the way its acting when it looks at me... be very slow and dont show any positive attention towards me... she always got mad if another girl showed me attention... get your brothers to help while i distract it, have them snap its neck or something if they have to... you, your going to have to dive in and get me out if and when the beast gets angry..." i said quietly, watching as the beast slowly ambled its way towards me with a glare at Minaka and i slowly walked away, goading it over to me instead, and looked at them urgently, keeping a steady but slow pace away from it so it would think it was a game
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri May 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Minaka stood beside her mother as her brother took their positions. She was feeling a bit useless as she wanted to help Ayumu. "Don't worry dear. He must know what he's doing as he had a well thought out plan before doing anything else. You have a smart and strong lover." she said. Minaka nods as she watched the beast and Ayumu. Her brother off in the shadows awaiting a signal from Ayumu or just any kind of opening
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat May 04, 2013 12:09 am

"...." my hand twitched out of the beasts feild of view and signalled the brothers and the beast snarled as it was tackled by all three, my head just barely being missed being it by its claws as they killed it and i looked at her mother "that wasnt a plan, i had no plan... humans are just really good at gut feelings... that and we be a wee bit crazy from time to time.... dunno if the silver myth about werewolves is true, but it couldnt hurt... been carrying it for awhile just because i felt id need it..." i sighed, walking over to the injured beast and spoke my native language, and stabed it in the heart with some effort... "now, if you 3 will help me throw this into the bit, id be very happy so i can go back to dinner..." i said with a tired emotionless voice as i walked over to Minaka ".... try not to worry so much... i may not have all your fancy prowess on a battle feild, but a human has his or her own tricks up his sleeve..." i smiled lightly, kissing her cheek as i took off my jacket and handed it to her "its time me and your brothers had a nice talk... go in and wait for us, im sure your father and mother have things to talk to you about our future..." i said, walking after the 3 guys and struggled to do my part compared to their easy sweatfree lifting
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat May 04, 2013 7:42 am

Her brothers watched as Ayumu gave the final blow. Her mother tilts her head a bit curious about him now. Minaka looked at him as he gave her his jacket. "Ayumu...." she said as her mother lead her back inside to the table. She was feeling down now. Her gaze lowers as she sat waiting the four of them to return. "Don't expect us to have this engaging conversation with you." the three said as they made it to the trench. They then tossed the body into the trench and turned to look at Ayumu.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat May 04, 2013 4:49 pm

"never said anything about it being engageing... go ahead, if you hate me dateing your sister, kill me now... we are far from anyone seeing us, a conveinent pit open next to me... you could say that the beast wasnt completely dead, that it dragged me down with it... the point is, im not one for dealing with stupid bullshit... you just watched me finish off what was probobly someones daughter, all because i didnt want to risk YOUR god damn family... tell me, how do you think i feel knowing that i just killed something that should have been left alone? all your stupid fighting about me and Minaka's relationship is doing is causing me to be irritated for having done nothing wrong but keep her safe, and make it so i didnt lead her on in a false relationship, and is causing her sadness... id rather you push me over the god damn cliff than have her be sad for a long time because you dont approve of me when evidently your older sister and parents, whom have been alive longer than you, can see that i would throw down my life for her... keeping her at a distance so i have an understanding of my feelings without influence is something humans do... all ive seen you do is bitch and whine while i manned up and took on all you god damn traditions, and just killed something for her... we are nothing alike... you have a family, something i would kill for, and just did, and yet all you do is try to find a way to make you little sister sad... i bet shes at the house depressed right now because she knows im having this talk with you..." i said with a sigh of irritation, gestureing angrily at them and exhaled after a moment to calm down "if theres anything that enrages me more, its a family that doesnt support each other, and when a girl crys due to some guys being inconsiderate"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun May 05, 2013 4:13 pm

The three looked at one another and then him. "We aren't related to Minaka by blood. In all honesty we hate her guts. When we were about five years old she wipped out our entire race. We managed to survive because our mother used her body as a shield. We're succubus not vampires. Her father felt terrible as to what had happened and took us in. So spare us your crap." they said walking pass him and towards the manor. "Here's a tip for you. The messed up part is she doesn't even recall what she did." one said as they continued walking
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun May 05, 2013 11:24 pm

"so your going to be pitiful whiners and pin the blame on someone who cant remember the bad things she did? thats whats messed up... and i dont need your sally sob story, you can shove it, at least you have each other, at least you can bring freinds home and FAKE a family... and in the off chance that you ever got to love a girl and have her love you back, at least you have freinds and a semblance of family to introduce them to... sure, i have money, but money cant buy happiness..." i said with a sigh as i passed by them in a brisk jog "stop being pathetic losers who focus on the negitive, be happy and positive for what you DO have... do something good with your life... hate wont get you anywhere, and i know this more than anyone..." i said to them without turning as i opened the doors and went straight to Minaka with a fake smile and took her hand, hopeing she would at least wait until we were alone to talk, and i looked at her mother and father and gestured at them that i needed to talk to them later
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon May 06, 2013 6:27 pm

The three went to their room instead of going to supper. Minaka glanced over at Ayumu as he sat down. She stares at her food nervously. Her parents nor slightly as they began eating. It was an unusual silence at the table as everyone ate. Once supper was finished, Minaka walked to her room with him. "You don't have to talk about it. It's better not to. I'm sure killing someone or something is a first for you. Lets just try to forget it okay." she said entering her room.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon May 06, 2013 6:59 pm

".... imma be blunt here, your brothers are complete assholes..." i sighed, knowing that her parents would come get me when they were ready and sighed as i sat next to her, running my fingers through my hair with a groan as i fell back "id much rather have you come stay at MY house than stay here with them, and besides, we are engaged and whatnot... is there a tradition saying we cant do so?" i asked curiously, looking over at her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon May 06, 2013 7:47 pm

Minaka looks to the side. "I'm sorry Ayumu. They just really hate me. I don't blame them but there's nothing I can do to change that." she said kissing his cheek. "What do you mean by that. As being engaged we are to spend every waking moment together until the wedding. The for a week we will be apart until the ceremony." she said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon May 06, 2013 9:59 pm

"i mean would anyone here object to you staying at my family estate while we wait for the wedding?" i asked, my voice quiet "i want you next to me when i go back into that house... im not strong enough to do it on my own..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon May 06, 2013 10:39 pm

"My family would not object to such a request. You are part of this family now. Those three rarely don't get a say in the affairs we deal with. Even when we try to put them in on family talk they always object. As I said they hate me." Minaka said kissing his cheek. She hugs him gently as her eyes closed
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat May 18, 2013 12:37 am

"Good, because i dont like how they treat you... ill help you pack your things tomorrow if you want, and we can head over to my family estate the night after in order to have a place nearby to the school... im sure we could also arrange for accomodations for your parents if they wish to stay overnight with us for awhile to make sure we are safe..." i said quietly, stroking her hair with a slow rythmic motion that helped calm me down. "... and if they try doing it again, after we are married, would it be alright to kick the crap outta them if i can?" i asked after awhile of silence
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat May 18, 2013 1:30 am

Minaka blushed as she felt Ayumu stroking her hair. "I am fine with anything you want to do. I really love you Ayumu. I am all your forever." she said happily. While laying there she closed her eyes. "I want to stay like this with you forever. As for that, you can kick them to the dark side of the moon for all I care." she said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat May 18, 2013 2:53 am

"now now, im not THAT mean... but im glad you think of me that way... its been far to long since ive had someone who loves me like you do, someone i know i can go and hug and tell all my problems to... someone i can trust with my life despite barely knowing anything about them... so... on another point, how would you feel about going on another date, but this one a little more formal... and please, think this through, as you know how much i dislike formal attire, this means alot for me to actually offer to dress up in formal just for you..." i said, whispering into her ear with a tired smile, my eyes already closed as i tried to keep myself awake while i spoke "because i have a fabulous resturaunt in mind, along with an annual ball that my family has sponsored since this city was built... im allowed to bring a plus one, and as your my fiance now, its my job, and pleasure, to start bringing you to them... after all, i have to outspoil you from what your parents have done... and after that, since the school year is almost over, we can slowly start adjusting me to your sleep patterns, or make it so im awake at night, and sleep during the day..." i said, kind of rambling now, and i stopped after i relized it
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat May 18, 2013 10:10 am

Minaka opens her eyes looking over at her lover. "Don't be silly Ayumu. I don't need to attend a formal party. If we are together anywhere then it's fine with me. I won't complain." she said closing her eyes again. "I sleep when I feel like. It's not a simple matter of day or night." she said kissing him. "Now lets sleep darling"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum