Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1

2 posters

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1

Post  azuneko Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:52 pm

"We can stay like this for a bit longer. There only one person who might try and burst in which is my older sister. Though I put do not disturb on the door so she will knock before coming in." she said smiling. Minaka was sure her brothers might try something but not sure what. They had a knack for picking on her.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1

Post  !Fox! Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:43 pm

"hell, drench the doorhandle of their doors with garlic juice or something, be really mean to them..." i teased and smiled "would they know about me being here?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:52 pm

"Well I told them about me having you over so please don't worry too much. My family is like any other. Annoying siblings, over protective parents and me." she said smiling. Minaka was feeling very happy about her family meeting Ayumu. This was going to be the best day ever.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:22 pm

"just keep in mind ill be quiet for awhile after meeting them... youll have to play defence for me for awhile..." i said, and jumped a bit when the door opened and her older sister came in and blinked at us, having stopped mid sentance about borrowing some makeup and looked at me and i looked at her quietly, my eyes stareing at hers for awhile before going back to snuggling Minaka with a gental smile, confident that the sister wouldnt hurt me
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:30 am

"Did you miss the sign that said don't disturb? It's rude to enter without knocking." She said pointing out where her makeup was. Minaka stayed clinging to Ayumu happily. She was t about to leave him for anything. "Is ther anything else you need big sis!?" she asked giggling
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:50 am

"so she finally broke ya eh? just be careful, she bites..." the sister chuckled, grabbing her makeup and i sighed, pulling my arm out for her to see the bite marks on my wrist and blinked, going back into the blanket for warmth
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:15 am

"Ayumu knows I bite. Just come back when supper is ready. That's when mother and father wish to meet him." she said smiling happily. Minaka loved her big sister since she was closer to her than anyone else. Her gaze went back to Ayumu and she smiles. "See I told you my family isn't scary."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:08 pm

"But what about the rest of us? We want to get to know him... I want to meet the silent knight that captured your heart..." She moaned with expiration, whining now "pleeeeeease?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:30 pm

Minaka pouts and then sighs. "Okay but I warn you he won't talk much until he's warmed up to being around you." she said sitting up a bit so Ayumu could do the same. She had a feeling this would happen. She didn't mind too much since it was her big sister.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:50 pm

"...." i went over to my suitcase and pulled out a thick hoodie and sighed "and even then, i dont really speak much, only Minaka is the one i generally talk much with..." i said quietly, already going back to Minaka's side, only to have her sister grab me and drag me down the hall despite my protests and i sighed, letting her drag me down the hall like a stuffed animal
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:57 pm

Minaka jumped up as he ran after them. "Onii-chan!! Let him go!! Don't go carrying away my boyfriend." she shouts following after her. She wanted her Ayumu to be with her at all times. This was just very confusing and she was worried Ayumu would want to leave.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:08 pm

"..." I sighed and walked back when I was finally let go, and grabbed her hand and guided her back to the main room where everyone but her parents were
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:03 pm

[i'm a bit confused]
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:04 am

(Older sister let him go, he went back to minaka, and led her to the room that everyone in her family, minus parents, currently are)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:51 am

[okay. Thanks]

Minaka hold onto Ayumu's hand as she looked at her three older brothers, older sister and cousin. She was a bit nervous now but takes a deep breath prepared for whatever they might say or ask. "This is my boyfriend Ayumu. He's the love of my life." she said smiling happily.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:11 am

"thats right, im hers..." i said quietly, walking into the room slowly, and exhaled "well, must say, for being a family vampires... your seem pretty normal...." i said, stumbling a bit on the word family and trailed off, hopeing they would misunderstand the true reason as to why i stumbled on the word, and waited for her familys responce
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:53 am

Minaka's three older brothers look at him and then one another. "Your boyfriend is a by tiny don't you think." one said smiling. "Cut that out. You always pick on things I do or have. You big meanies!" she said holding onto Ayumu. She wonders why he had stummer on such a thing. It even confused her brothers.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:03 pm

"you say im tiny, but im just right for a girl of her size... id probobly end up suffocating her when i hugged her if i was bigger... besides, big things can come in small packages..." i said with a simple look, opting to wrap my hands around Minaka's waist from behind instead of hold her hand and i stared at them again with a sigh "besides, im sure you wouldnt want to scare away your dear siblings boyfreind/fiance... you would have to face her wrath, and the youngest can always be the most devious..." i said, kissing her cheek and went silent
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:51 pm

"Ayumu...?" she said surprised he was talking this much and by the words he spoke. Her cheeks turning red and her eyes sparkling. "That's rather a bold statement for a mere mortal. I suppose seeing Mina-chan cry would cause us to get in major trouble." the three boys said glancing over to their older sister. Minaka looked at her as well before feeling the kiss from Ayumu.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:16 am

"this "mere-mortal" may have some things to learn, but i also have a few tricks up my sleeve that might surprise you... i came here for her, and i will be honest, as my honor code dictates... i respect you for being kind and respectful towards Minaka... but kindly address me by my name, im haveing enough trouble as is with my anxiety..." i said quietly, looking at her older sister as well for a reaction, but keeping them in my sight as well
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:34 am

The three start to laugh a bit. "Well isn't this a surprise. You sure talk big but I can assure you this won't last. I mean once you know there's a way out of being married; I'm sure you'd take that option in a heartbeat." one of the said. Minaka looked at her brothers. "Stop it!! You guys are being mean to my Ayumu." she said. "Don't freak out Mina-chan. Big sister won't approve of this guy and neither will mother and father." the three said in unison.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:04 am

"Please, how shallow do you think I am? You can take your way out and shove it... Hell, if they don't approve of me then ill just have her drain me dry... I don't know what sort of assholes you all studied, but not all humans are shallow assholes... I wouldn't dare break my promises, more would I leave her alone... I'm appalled, especially as my family is dead, how can you be so cruel to someone who makes your little sister happy and has done nothing wrong except keep her at a distance till he knew he really likedher in order to not lead her on? I take it back, you three dodon't deserve respect... Your older sister hasn't been mean to me at all, if anything, id trust her judgement over yours..." I said with a quiet but calm and sad voice "a family, no matter what, is supposed to be helpful and supportive to one another, and she's lucky to still have her family... I came her of my own choice, hopes up, that I could join this one with someone who cares for me... But until they have made there descision about me, kindly don't assume for them, as I'm sure that additude could be costly... I'm sure your sister or parents won't be happy that your making desisions for them..." I said with a tired sigh, as if talking to children
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:43 am

Minaka stayed silent as she looked at Ayumu. The boys were going to say something but instantly got silent. "This is rather an energetic group of young people. Care to explain what's going on here?" a tall male said approaching them. He was walking with an elegant looking lady. "Mother...? Father...? Did we disturb you?" she asked. Her mother smiles. "No but you all are being quite lively that we came to see what was going on." she says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:59 pm

"Good afternoon Sir, Madam..." i said, stepping away from Minaka to bow slightly in respect towards them "i was just getting to know Minaka's brothers and sisters is all..." i said quietly, a smile on my face at them and i glanced at them and chuckled nevously "we were actually discussing the possibilities of the coming future..." i said, going back to Minaka again, taking her hand this time
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:15 pm

"Oh my! He's such a gentleman. I am glad to see you smiling Minaka." her mother says approaching Ayumu. She leans close before hugging him. "Welcome to the family. I hope to get to know more about you as you come to learn about us." she said letting him go. Minaka's father walked over as he looked at everyone. "I do hope you are enjoying your time here in our humble home. Please make yourself comfortable and relaxed." he said with a warm smile. Minaka was glad her parents accepted Ayumu so easily.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum