Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1

2 posters

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:40 pm

"Thank you Sir, Ma'am... just be aware that there might be a few rocky starts every now and then, us humans are kinda slow to learning... we also have a few traditions of our own..." i said with a nod and smile back at them after bowing slightly "for example, it is customary to bow to ones elder, especially those whom are gental and kind people such as yourselves..." i said with a smile, bowing to Minaka's sister as well, and glanced at her brothers before sighing "look, boys, i dont know what i did wrong, but please, i dont want trouble... not all humans are horrible people... consider this, i risked having a heart attack due to high blood pressure because i took medication so she could drink from me as i knew she hadnt done so in awhile... would a bad or cruel person do that? no, they wouldnt... would they take a girl that had just said they had to be married due to a kiss out to dinner despite being shellshocked? or would they run away in fear after learning she was a vampire? i have been nothing but kind, and ill be honest, as is customary, i dont like it when i have people get irritated with me for no reason other than existing... because doing that is simply hard enough as is in my house, all alone..." i said quietly so only they could hear after their parents left, and looked at them "i have been nice, understanding, and tolerant of your traditions, and ill be damned if your going to ignore mine... you want me to respect you, and treat you kindly as i do Minaka, your older sister, and your parents, you have to EARN that respect... im not just some pushover you can bully around... now if you will excuse me, my anxiety is through the roof, and i require my medication to calm down before i pass out..." i said simply, walking out of the room with a nod at her sister, and pulled Minaka gentally with me
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1

Post  azuneko Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:30 pm

Minaka's parents soon left the room after a moment. Minaka glanced down as Ayumu began speaking to her brothers. She felt a bit odd since this was a first for her. No one ever spoke like that to anyone so it was odd. Her three brothers even had a look of surprise by Ayumu's lecture. Once walking off she sighs softly. "Ayumu...? Will you be okay?" she asked
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:08 pm

"ill live after i have my medication, but i will be practically silent for the rest of the night... im starving again for some reason..." i said, turning red as my stomache grumbled while i got the pills out of my bag and took one out with a sigh, looking at her "how did i do for first impressions? im not to good at judgeing reactions to most peoples faces...." i said with a gental exhale as i took my medication and swallowed, waiting for her responce
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:40 pm

"My parents and sister really like you. They are glad you don't roll over when backed up into a corner. I can assure you my brothers won't stop messing with you. When you weren't returning my feelings they instantly assumed you were a complete jerk. So its how they still think of you even now." she says holding onto Ayumu. "I am so sorry"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:28 pm

"they need to relize that i came here of my own free will, and i restrained my feelings until i was sure that they were genuine... my feelings for you are for you alone, and i shouldnt have to flash them around like a badge of honor... just because they cant see it doesnt mean they arent there... think about it, did you not notice how i left my window and door unlocked every day after the first 3 days? did you notice how i always had a higher blood preassure than normal about an hour after you arrived so you could drink? or even how i waited for you every morning so we could walk togeather instead of going on my own? i was showing them, but in smaller ways than people pay attention to... might want to pry me for questions now before my pills kick in..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:32 am

"My parents and sister can tell those kinds of things easily. My brothers aren't so smart. I don't need to pry you for questions or anything. I can feel your feelings for me as if you were wearing them on your sleeves." Minaka says hugging him gently. "Please don't take those pills anymore. You don't need to raise your blood anymore for me."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:42 am

"These are new pills, they won't do that... Ill stop, but I don't want you getting pale or starving... If you do, ill take one again..." I said with a nod and sighed "back to cuddling? I rather liked doing it..." I said with a nervous chuckle
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:53 am

Minaka nods as she looked at Ayumu. "Yes! I like cuddling with you the best." she says pouncing on him again. She snuggles in close to him and closes her eyes. "I'd love to stay like his forever. This it absolutely the best day of my life." she said as her cheeks turn bright red

Last edited by azuneko on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:43 pm

"just imagin what i could do for your birthday... who knows, perhaps i could make you pass out from happiness..." i said with a chuckle, and sighed contentedly "having a girlfreind is nice... but what do you mean by Dueling me is the best?" i asked curiously, looking down at her as i pulled a blanket over me with a shiver at the cold, and waited paiently for a responce
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:24 pm

[dueling was a typo. It was suppose to say cuddling.]

Minaka blushed as she held onto him. "I wanted to say cuddling but you have me so flustered that my words are getting all mixed up. It's hard to speak and stay focused." she says hiding her face with her hands. She glanced up at Ayumu cutely before kissing his cheeks sweetly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:46 am

"god, not fair useing cuteness against me, its my only weakness... question, do you guys eat dinner around here? i know you CAN eat food, but do you eat dinner here?" i asked curiously, looking from her up to the ceiling for a moment
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:55 am

"Yes we eat dinner here. It should be ready in a few minutes. Tonight we are having pasta. The only difference is our glasses will be filled with something different than yours." Minaka said with a wink. She smiles as she looked at Ayumu. "My cuteness is my ultimate power to you." she said giggling
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:00 am

"... when is your birthday? every time i try and find out you ended up blocking me or changing the subject with some action or another..." i sighed with a slight tone of irritation but smiled again after a moment "because how am i supposed to be a good boyfreind and do something special for you if i dont know your birthday?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:11 am

"Oh that question again. I hate my birthday and will never tell you it. I refuse to. If you are my boyfriend then you can understand and never wonder about it again." she said pouting like a child. Minaka glanced up at him with wide eyes. "You can ask me other things though. I will answer all except things pertaining to my birthday"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:02 pm

"believe me, boyfreinds have a strange way of finding out things..." i teased, and looked at her with a sigh "music preferances?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:18 pm

Minaka looks at him and smiles. "If you want to play me a song then please play one for me. I'd love to hear your songs." she said happily. She sits up and bats her eyelashes.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:25 pm

"maybe tonight... perhaps ill use this as a way of getting back at you about your birthday comment..." i said with a grin, pulling her back down "i ment bands, i, cant be in said list..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:12 pm

"I never really listen to music unless my brothers are playing an instrument." she said as she glanced up at him. Her eyes lower as she inched closed to him. "Ayumu.... I really want to snuggle up closer to you. Can I...?" she asked a bit provocative.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:44 pm

"u-uh, s-sure...." i said, backing up a bit with a red face due to the shock of how forward she was being now, and found myself pinned, doing my best to keep calm until my medication took effect
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:12 pm

Minaka got real close to Ayumu's face. "I am just kidding." she said with a smile. She wanted to see his reaction but was a bit glad he didn't try to dominate the situation. She sat up and plays with her hair. "I will warn you now. Whatever you do, don't trust anything my brothers might try to give you or ask you to do. It will most likely be a trap of sorts." she says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:03 pm

"again, trust is earned... they want me to do something, they have to earn the trust and respect i freely gave them and let them lose it... you should warn me about yourself first... god, i probobly wouldnt be able to survive that kind of encounter as i am now... and im to submissive most of the time, i wouldnt be able to tell you to stop..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:02 pm

Minaka giggles softly as she looks at him. "I'll try to give you time to get use to me. I can tell your not one to take control so easily but if you turn into a vampire that might change." she says smiling. "I was very shy at first but once I turned I was bold to a point. My shyness is still there." her words softly spoken as she curls up in the sheet. Just then her mother knocks on the door. "Supper is ready my dear."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:49 am

"...." i sat up and looked at her, and then to the door, continueing the cycle for a moment before i sighed "come on, i dont wanna die of starvation..." i said with Mock panic, standing up and running my hands through my hair with a yawn, looking off to the side as i did so out the window, and stopped short, walking over ot the window and sighed irritibly after a moment "might want to tell your family my ex-phycotic girlfreind is currently on your property... crazy bitch, told her we were through, told her to not come here... id rather not have to deal with a dead body, or missing persons report to the cops..." i said with irritation, pinching my nose between my thumb and forefinger, and looked back outside and sighed "please make it quick, as i have a feeling your brothers are on the prowl..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:34 am

Minaka got up and looks at him. She walked towards the window and looked down. "I wonder how she made it past the trench. There's no other way across. Helicopters can fly right over but they'll never see this place and no map shows it either." she said frowning a bit. "My brothers won't kill her if they figure she's your ex~. Most likely they'll use her to break us up. Lets head to the dining hall and inform my parents okay." Minaka said taking hold of Ayumu's hand
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:55 pm

"alright..." i sighed, letting her guide me as i talked "stupid bitch cant get it through her head after 3 years i dont like her..." i grumbled irritiably, and quietly squeezed her hand and looked at her seriously "only thing i could think of on how she got over here is climbing equipment..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum