Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small people

2 posters

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

Small people - Page 11 Empty Re: Small people

Post  !Fox! Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:54 pm

"dont kid me, i know your still pissed, and im not really ready to mess up again... id rather not lose you two, and Sonia has taken a shine to you... i lose you, i lose her..." i said simply, not turning around with a sigh
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:02 am

"Im not mad, I just-" I stopped myself. Right now wasn't a good time to confess. "-I was just really shocked at what I remembered and how my body handled it, and I wasnt thinking, so I apologize for my sudden mood change." I lowered my head, feeling bad that I made him feel it was his fault.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:07 am

"look, i need a breather myself... Carson will watch while im gone... stay safe... anything happens to either of them, ill kick your ass to the moon and back..." i said simply, pointing at him, and walked off with a grumble, my fists clenched, knowing she was hiding something from me, but i didnt know why i was so irritated
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:27 am

'...I just made it worse...' My emotions were distressed and panicked, and I was feeling the weight of my stress from failing to make him... like he was now. I felt like a failure- thats how I was raised, to feel this way if I didnt make other people feel as I thought they should, my own emotions being fake, fabricated to please others . However, I showed no sign of distress, instead remaining calm. "...should we start playing now?" I asked sonia, directing my attention to her, smiling kindly. All I wanted to do was play and sort of forget, since I was able to completely concentrate on one thing at a time, blocking out all other thoughts.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:28 pm

"...." i sighed, leaning against a wall out of sight as i looked towards the ground, trying to distract myself
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:36 pm

As I played, I noticed that a girl had been watching, and she walked in the direction he had gone. She was probably 10 ish years old. She stood about three feet away, observing him quietly.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:24 am

"...." i looked up and patted the ground beside me "whatcha need?" i said, trying to put on a beleiveable smile
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:41 am

"Would you believe me if I told you I was a scientist?" the girl asked very softly, sitting next to him. "Because I was. I have a phD in psychology. But the important part is that I was a scientist."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:10 am

"a 10 year old scientist? why not? i mean, im a killing machine, and my girlfreind cant tell me what happened without going into a near coma..." i said, looking at her after a moment "why tell me this? and please, dont tell me you help the freaks here... i may be tolerant enough with them, but the others... they wouldnt be happy"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:35 pm

"...No, I used to be the one who monitored the mental health of the individuals part of the beta program. Its a very old program, and the 4th year beta project was discontinued after the failure of the first generation- unlike years 1-3, those are still bred- almost around the beginning of the time they began installing these facilities. Alpha is a much younger project. So, chronologically, she is older than you, but her body is that of a 16 year old girl. I dont understand how this is done, my phD is psychology, but theyre able to clone a person, to such a degree that their memory is completely in tact, as well as their personality. However, her memory was broken up, the reason unknown, due to the fact I was ranked down after my...death." She shifted a bit. "But it seems to be, as she remembers more, she'll begin suffering an odd variation of a personality disorder, her having a damaged memory will only make it more severe, so she will act rather cold at times, and she'll also have nightmares. Treat her kindly, though, even if she tries rejecting you, until she gains stability she can explain herself more than I could. Make sure no one else knows she is recovering her memory, you both and the little girl you care about are in a rather dangerous position." She stood up. "I guess it would be too suspicious if I stayed here too long, i'd risk getting killed, and remembering those details is very unpleasant..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:32 pm

"... thanks... as for the dangerous part, i take it you cant tell me... ive been gone long enough, people need to know im still alive"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:51 pm

She nodded. "Well then, I wish you luck." She skipped away.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:49 pm

"...." i got up and went over to where they were, carson leaving with a nod as i entered the room to see what they were doing
(you decide)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:04 pm

"Do you want to play now?" I asked meekly. "Or do you want to kick back a bit or...?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:57 am

"yea... sorry, i just have had alot on my mind... shouldnt have taken it out on you... we good?" i asked, sitting down next to her to watch Sonia running around the room
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:45 pm

I nodded, relieved we were now on good terms. "I feel really heavy though, as if the new memories were weighing me down..." I said, looking away with a troubled gaze. I suddenly looked back at him. "Tell me about something else, I dont want to think about this at the moment..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:05 pm

"how about the time Carson got caught by the single girls and was held for ransom until we gave in to their demands?" i asked, leaning against the wall as i began playing catch with Sonia
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:56 pm

"Sounds interesting," I smiled. "What were their demands?"
(wanna time skip? dont really know where, you can pick)
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:03 pm

"their demands were seprate lodging, and they get to choose their partner... basically everything is run by the women, men are bodygaurds..." i said simply, nodding with a grin "thats when i showed up the first time, i walked in there with my hands up in the air because i was confused, no clue what i was doing"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:13 pm

"Sometimes women are more levelheaded." I sighed. "Unlike me..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:40 am

"think about it, out of all those levelheaded women, i chose YOU... its not always the best thing... besides, i think i balance it out... they let him go and then took the new guy... things were a bit fuzzy after that..." i said, yawning (you sure about time skip?)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:34 pm

(...kinda?...just wouldn't know where OTL any suggestions?)
"I suppose you have a point there..." I said, leaning against him.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:05 pm

(could go to later that night, to the next morning where someone is taken...)

"ya just have to look on it in a differant light is all..." i smiled
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:47 pm

(i'll pick nighttime. too soon for someone to disappear...)
"...I see..." I answered idly.
Later, at around midnight...
I had feined sleep for a while, since I didnt want him to worry. My mind was repeating horrible memories, and when I closed my eyes, I would start to see it more vividly. But one that disturbed me the most was actually a conversation held between my favorite scientist and my most hated one. The fourth year beta were created by us, we placed every gene to turn them into what we wanted, to ensure that whenever they were assigned what they were designed for, they would feel no pain, no remorse, or feeling at all-

You may have placed each gene in place, but they're alive- they're human. Sky, Trick, Brazen, even Mirror and Glass show understanding for emotion-
UNDERSTANDING!? Ha! They dont feel genuine emotion! Their 'emotions' are nothing but a way to get others to trust them before they kill them! Even your precious Sky- do you know how many assignments shes completed? Tests show she is not afflicted at all by what she has done, and she is 9 years old! How-
She is afflicted, but by loss! Do you remember her expression as Blue died?
Anyone would have that reaction if it was the first time they saw someone die. After that, completely unfazed-

Doctor, I no longer wish to participate in this project.

I opened my eyes, wide. I was in cold sweat. I remembered him leaving, not looking back, despite the fact I was yelling his name. I brought my hands up to my face, trying to take deep breaths.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:02 pm

bump?
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content