Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN - Page 9 Empty Re: The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN

Post  !Fox! Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:54 pm

"no doubt if you were youd have her chained to a wall... i mean no ill will, or offence, but that man has already taken my son and gotten him killed... and im worried about my youngest daughter Sonia...." he said quietly and smiled gentally as he opened the door "as your the groom, you pick the colors of the outfits... she enjoys a green color, as she is greatly attuned to nature"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN - Page 9 Empty Re: The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN

Post  zeropestie Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:23 pm

"I apologized to hear that sir. My father grew up like that however I would do my best to protect her from being harm. I will put my life on the line just for her and as for your younger daughter I will protect her as well...." Roxas said giving him his words. Once they approached the place he glance at the color then nodded his head "Alright we can go with the color green..." he told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:46 pm

"as i will do my best to help you when your here..." my father nodded with thanks, and pulled out several differant styles of clothing in his size "which one of these do you like? we dont have them in a dark green yet, so we will have to make it for you...." he said, stepping back to let him make a choice
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:15 pm

"Hm...I do not mind either. They all look so refine and ravishing?" Roxas chuckle as he looks at the outfits right in front of him. "But which one do you think Xion would prefer for me to wear? What's your guess?" he ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:26 am

"honestly, she wont care, but if i were you, id pick that one...." he chuckled, pointing at the one he was indicating with a chuckle, picking it up and handing it to him "try it on!"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:16 pm

"Alright I'll try it on..." Roxas had told him and slowly took off his shirt and wore the outfit.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:27 am

"very nice...." my dad said, nodding in approval and chuckled "i chose that one when i was a boy your age.... course i didnt marry until a few years later..." he said with a gental smile, and spoke up seriously "alright, how tight is it, or how loose?" he asked seriously, looking him up and down critically
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:05 am

"So this was your choice as well?" Roxas smile knowing that Xion's father had this before he had gotten married. "Now that you mention it, it's a little loose on me. Just the waistline and it seems a little big on me. Could you alter it to my size?" he had ask while looking at him thoughtfully.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:05 pm

"sure, we will get on it right away..." he nodded and sighed quietly, watching him curiously "i have a feeling that what you did isnt what my baby girl told me... that how you met isnt how it happened... i want a truthful awnser, i wont stop the marrage, but it will help ease my mind knowing your being truthful with me..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9