Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN - Page 4 Empty Re: The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:58 pm

Roxas came to a stop when he heard Xion. Eying her he smiled, "If you wish for me to stop then I'll stop..." He told her when he heard her saying something about the door and for him not to put his seeds in her. "Alright. I wont put my seeds in there, I promise that is until you want me too..." He told her. Seeing that she had agreed to have sex with him he nodded his head. Unlocking the bathroom door, he grab his towel and wrapped it around his waist as he made his way over to the door and lock it. Then he double check the window in case there was a peeping tom. After that was done, he walked back to the bathroom and stood in front of her, "Shall we go then?" Roxas had said to her and sweep her off the ground taking her over to the bed. "And you've been thinking about it since last night? Hm, you have a dirty mind indeed..." He chuckle and finally set her on the bed and slowly got on top of her while his ocean blue eyes stares down at her.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN - Page 4 Empty Re: The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:16 pm

"what, not going to tease me at all? come on, you need to work your way up, let me have some fun, and THEN we can get to the main act... besides, if we do it that way, you wont have to pull out..." i said, my face really red, my voice quiet, looking up at him, doing my best not to close my legs, my face pleading him to do what i wanted, my eyes big, and smiled teasily "we can even hold off going to the village until the afternoon in order to make sure we do it right, if you do it the way i would enjoy it most..." i said, wrapping my arms around his neck with a sexy smile on them, hopeing i could convince him to do what i wanted "well, isnt that what a wife is supposed to do? think about her husband in that manner? besides, i thought you would enjoy me giving up my virginity like this..." i said, pulling him down for a kiss, my tounge playing against his lips, letting him show just how much i had been holding back
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:44 pm

Roxas stares at her then nodded his head, "I'll tease you then I will put it in you..." He told her when he returned the kiss to her. His tongue massaging her own tongue as his hand went down to tease her round nipple that belongs to her. Then his other hand went down to touch her clit as he teases her. Upon doing that he immediately felt that she was rather wet. "If you wish for us to do it right, then we can hold it off until noon..." He smiled and soon he place his member into the hole and gently went in. "It'll hurt for a bit so hold it in alright? Once you get used to it I'll go fast.." He said and slowly thrust her having to feel the blood on his member as it leaked out.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:04 am

"w-wai-" i began to say, my back arcing in pain when he went in, a cry parting from my lips as he penetrated me and i fell back down panting... "damn you... i wanted.... to play with it.... first...." i panted, irratated, and sighed when i had gotten my breath, moaning a bit whenever it moved inside me. "i said i wanted to have a turn to make you feel good... after this, later tonight, regardless of where, i WILL have my turn..." i said, grinning mischeviously, bucking up to surprise him, shoving it as deep as it could go, my legs wrapping around his waist and pulling him down, feeling him slam deep into me, and i cried again, the pain bringing tears to my eyes, but i smiled with a slight grimace "i want you to make me feel the best you can, and remember, release OUTSIDE, or in my ass...." i said, my face a deep shade of red, and i did my best not to black out due to the pain as it settled, and i looked at him with a sigh "i want everything you can give me, i want to remember this for the rest of my life, as i can easily tell yours is quite large compared to others, due to men being rather inconsiderate in my town.,.." i said, complimenting him, shifting slightly and moaning again, the pain really bad, but the pleasure starting to feel just as good
(i do this WAY to well...)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:31 pm

(Lol too interesting)

Roxas grunted a bit as he heard her. He could feel the tightness of the wall and the wetness coming from her. Smiling a bit he too felt the pleasure that the woman have given him. "I'm sorry.." he grunts again, "I couldn't help myself going into you...You're just too hot and it makes me want to do you hard!" He told her and penetrated deeper when she had held him close with her legs wrapping herself around him. He could tell that Xion wanted to play but then he heard that she would do it later or whenever he isnt thinking about it she'll probably surprised him. "It's okay the pain will go away. You'll get use to it, I promise you that..." he quietly said leaning jn to kiss her passionately on the lips while his fingers tease her nipple. "Moan for me. Call my name. Tell me what you want. I'll give you anything and yes, I won't cum inside of you..I'll pull it out once it comes alright..." Roxas said to him. About a minute later he pulled out his member and turned her over so that her hands are on the bed along with her knee so that her butt would be facing him. After placing her he set his member into place once more and penetrate her while licking one of his fingers and gently place into the small hole that belongs to her, her ass. Soon he slowly went in, "This will hurt as well so cope with it.." he whispers and thrust her along with penetrating her through the ass.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:08 pm

"R-Roxas! i want you!" i cried quietly, more tears as he began thrusting, about ready to pass out as he played with my ass, and gave up trying to hold myself up, just letting him have his way, unable to think, breathing through my mouth in order to get the air i needed to breath, my eyes clenched close as he got a little more rough, and i cried his name out again and again, my hands clenching the bedsheets, my body shuddering as he made me moan with pure pleasure with each thrust, begging him not to stop, my body on the verge of collapse from both the intense pain that slowly faded, and was replaced by the pleasure growing with every moment
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:52 am

While penetrating and violating her entire body, Roxas could feel her holes tighten as they retract from one another. He didn't know why but he felt the urge to come inside of her but manage to hold it in. Grunting at the sound of his name being called he held her closely. Before long, his body began to tense up a bit due to the pump of his member. Looking at Xion he said, "I'm going to cum..! But I would like for you to do it with me..." He quickly said as he penetrated deep with in her hoping that she was ready to cum as well.

(Sorry so short! Very tire!)
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:25 pm

"Then do it in my ass!" i cried quietly, unable to say anything else, as i wanted it to continue, but wasnt ready to have children just yet, my entire body weakly trembling, unsure if i really wanted him to switch to my other hole, just barely keeping my mouth closed, moaning a little louder now, on the verge of climaxing "im almost there, but im not ready for children yet!" i cried out, the friction of the sheets against my brests causing me to feel even more
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:59 pm

"I won't come inside of you! I'll pull it out once you do..." Roxas quickly said as he grunted. Upon thrusting her more, he could feel the wetness coming from her as it became moist. For some reason, he felt his member throb even more when he yelled out, "I'm coming!" Then the next thing he knew, he pulled it out as it squirted onto her chest and body. Slumping down onto the bed next to her, he heavily breathe next to her. "Did you came also?" he ask still trying to catch his breath as he looks at her.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:58 am

"at this point, i could pass out here... i dont know if i can stand from how good that felt...." i said after catching my breath, my face red from loss of breath and embaressment at being covered in his sperm, and sighed, looking at him with a look of mock irritation, a playful smile on my mouth "you wouldnt have had to stop if you had just let me have my time... now i get to tease you later and you cant react..." i said, grabbing a nearby towel and cleaned myself off of sweat and his sperm, glad for the thick doors that would have sheilded my cries of pleasure and sighed contentedly as i looked at him, still unsure of being able to stand and looked at him with a sheepish smile and rolled over to him as i tossed the towel over and glanced at the window, and smiled teasily as i touched his member, making sure to get all of his juices out as i spoke "now, if you behave, ill make you dry, and then we can have a round two of this fight, acceptable? it means you have to sit there, and not do a thing, letting ME do all the work this time...." i said, running my hand from the bottom to the tip lightly, looking at it with a sence of curiosity
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:07 am

Breathing heavily, Roxas stared at her when he noticed that she had got up to grab a towel to wipe away the sperm on her. Eying her for a bit he laid down and was told not to move. "I know but I couldn't help it! You were the one who was thinking about dirty things!" Roxas quietly said looking at her when she tried to get the rest of it out. Then a second later, she spoke of him not moving while it was her turn to play. "Very well, I will not move however it is quite sensitive right now so don't you dare bite on it and tease me..." He lied even though a part of it was true. While laying down on his back, he peeked over to her and waited patiently for her to start. "You know I really want to have a child right now...Ugh, another time would do I suppose..." he chuckle as he waited.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:04 am

"let me get aquainted with the world i live in first as i will end up haveing to be the uneeded secondary line of defence for our child... i will end up giving in eventually... and i have questions, but first things first, i wish to have my fun...." i said, positioning myself at the end of the bed within easy reach of his member and sighed with mock saddness "i feel bad for you, this will drive you insane with pleasure, so ive been told..." i said, licking the tip of it slowly and looked up at him, sucking gentally at first and then getting rougher, eventually getting more inside my mouth as time progressed and i did my best to swallow the salty sperm he kept shooting into my mouth and smiled at him, the movement making my mouth tighter around his member
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:08 am

"Eh feel bad for me?" Roxas repeated when he heard her. He wasn't sure to what she had meant by feeling bad about him that is until he felt it. Having the chill go down his spine, he felt the pleasure of it. But when she started to tease the slit, he lightly wince a bit but could still feel the pleasure. Then a minute had past by, the only thing that was on Roxas mind was Xion. "X-Xion you're too good at this..." He whisper as he tries to hold down the pain a little with a little help of the pleasure that she was giving him. He never thought that it would feel this good up until now. Moaning a bit from the sucking of her tender lips, Roxas held it in. It was too much for him, the way how she had did it made him want to come even more. Trying to hold back he could feel the warm saliva all over his member as he looks down to see her bobbing her head as she sucks on it.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:36 am

"release already, i can tell its killing you, and besides, thats the whole point, is for you to release in my mouth...." i said, taking my head off for just a moment to speak... "as for the talent, i HAVE had a more experianced woman tell me secrets of the the trade...." i smiled, diving back in, getting rougher at the tip, slowly attempting to fit more of his member in with each suck, until i eventually had fit the entire thing in my mouth, then a began to twist and churn, doing my best to cause him the most amount of pleasure i could do with that smiple motion, my throat tightening and clenching, attempting to force the forgein object out of my mouth, and i clamed down and continued getting rougher, just barely useing my tounge, hopeing the combinations of it could force him to release
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:11 pm

Roxas heard as he felt her tongue playing with his slit and member. Slightly agitated and feeling the pleasure of it he heard her. "Do gou really want me to come inside of you? Wouldnt it taste weird?" Roxas has ask knowing that it might of have. About a few minutes later he couldnt hold it in anymore. His hand clench as his member became quite sensitive. "I'm coming!" He yelled and came into her mouth as he releases his semen. When he was done he relax his body as he felt the tension leaving his body. Then he reach over to grab her oulling her into a hug. "That felt great!" He heavily said to her and pulled her into a passionate kiss.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:17 pm

"damn right it did..." i said, straddling him as he kissed me and i inserted it and began rotating my hips, looking at him with a sigh "damn you, youve gotten me so excited i am still not satisfied, and now need more sex..." i said, raising myself up a bit, then letting myself fall to gravity, the full length of his member going inside me and causing me to gasp, and i exhaled shakily "and as my husband, i demand you take care of my 'needs'...." i said, moaning a bit as i kept making it thrust in and out of me slowly, knowing that he was empty now, fully ready to go for hours now, as it was still early morning, and we had plenty of time to go to the village, and i began rocking my hips more violently to make him hurry up and begin thrusting up into me

(new RP in bondage if you want to join)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:37 pm

(Sure)

Roxas felt the kiss in return as he saw her inserting his member back into her vagina. Grinning he could feel her inside when she fully went in deeper. Soon enough Roxas had the courage to give her, her needs. "Alright I'm going to help you..." He finally said and help her thrust his member deeply inside of her. He could feel her tract and retract as if her walls were closing in on him and what not. Getting up from where he had sat, Roxas gently push her down back onto the bed. When doing it so, he pound her so hard hoping to please her. "Xion," Roxas grunted her name "You feel so wet inside! I just want to f**k you so hard until you fall!" He said as he continued on.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:52 pm

"not good enough, i want you to fuck me so hard till the point where i cant walk or move due to exhaustion, and then some!" i said, moaning loudly as he did so, feeling even better then before, tilting myself back to make it so there was more friction, and instantly got louder as the pleasure increased, my mind blank, only focused on the movement and holding myself in place to keep it going, mindlessly begging him to continue with just his name from my lips, unable to think in this position
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:31 am

"If you say that you do not wish to walk then I will pound you harder until you can no longer walk!" Roxas yelled as he thrust in and out of her until he pulled out and set it on her ass. Once he had done that, he push his way through and start thrusting in on her hoping that this pain would make her want more. "Better get ready.." He whispered as he began moving his hips while his hands dig deep into her vagina and pressing it against the soft wall that was closing in and out on him. "Does this feel good?" He ask as he kept his rhythm of thrusting her.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:44 am

"...." i couldnt respond, the pleasure and pain to much for me to handle much more of, my eyes tilted upwards towards the sky as i did my best to simply stay there, and stay awake, until he finally finished and i fell off panting hard "im pretty sure that did the trick... i cant feel my legs..." i moaned, really weak now
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:45 am

No words came out of Xion when Roxas pulled out he saw her laying on the bed, tired. "So you really can't walk at all?" He tease and laid down next to her shifting her hair to the side a bit. "You did great though. I mean, I really like it a lot.." he smiled and gently put his arm over her while the other was under her supporting her head. "Do you want to take another bath or shower? Since we're both dirty now might as well take another one right?" He grin snuggling close to the other while holding onto her naked body of hers.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:00 am

"would probobly help, but your going to have to carry me bridal style to the bathroom... im probobly going to have to sleep on the way to my village..." i said, still short of breath, and i eventually got my breath back and yawned, still blushing from what had just happened and i simply nuzzled his neck and snuggled into his side, and grumbled tiredly "this is just between you and me, my parents cant know about this event until after the marraige... ill say things, you will need to go with them, for example, i met you while you were just passing through, and you kept coming back, and we began seeing eachother in secret, when you told me who you were and asked me to marry you, i passed out, and i accepted apon waking... as for sex, we can just say this happened AFTER the wedding..." i said simply, yawning again as i poked him in the side "lets get cleaned up, the water will help me be able to walk again, and ill need to rest after that..." i said, grumbling, and looked at him tiredly "besides, i dont like being all sweaty, even if it was for you and your infulencing ways of wooing me..." i said, doing a mock sigh, and smiled at him, waiting for him to help me up
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:22 am

"Of course I would carry you. I would not let my future wife walk in this condition..." Roxas said as he nodded his head agreeing that he would pick her up. "And yes, you may rest and I'll keep an eye on you until we get there, I promise you that alright?" He whispered into her ears. Breathing lightly, Roxas exhale as he nod his head in agreement. "Alright, I won't talk unless told otherwise right?" He ask when he felt the poke on his side. Chuckling, he got up and carried Xion onto his arms as he carried her to the bathroom once more. "Stay there and I'll turn on the water, alright?" he said as he started the tub. "This'll sooth your wound..." Roxas smiled and lightly patted her on the head.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:27 pm

"make it sound like i just won some epic battle... does this mean i get to go on top next time?" i teased lightly, practically melting into the tub once the warm water started flowing into the tub, and i practically purred and reached my hand out and grabbed his and smiled, grinning "id let you do more, but im sure the maids are curious, and id rather not have to explain just yet...." i said, yawning after i finished my sentance, my eyes struggling to stay open as i looked at him again "get your ass in here so i can snuggle and cuddle you..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:53 pm

"Well don't you want it to make it sound it that way?" Roxas ask when she had ask him to join her in the tub which he did. Once sitting in the tub, his arm reached out to pulled the other onto his chest as he embraced her. "If you're tire sleep. When we get out, I'll carry you back to the bed..." He whisper moving her hair to the side so that it wouldnt get into her face. Feeling a bit relax, Roxas hum a soft tune once more as he petted her on the head and calming her down.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next