Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN - Page 8 Empty Re: The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN

Post  zeropestie Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:47 pm

"I see. I hope that doesn't happen to us..." Roxas smile nodding his lightly. "Come we should be getting ready..." he told her and swoop her up into his arms.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN - Page 8 Empty Re: The Gender Bender Spell Wrender! 1x1 OPEN

Post  !Fox! Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:28 pm

"c-c-come on! not in front of my family..." i said with embaressment, a blush in my face as we walked downstairs, and i sighed, giving up, knowing that if i protested more my parents would be dissappointed, so i instead crossed my arms and sighed "is this going to become a habit? cause at this point im not sure ill need legs..." i teased lightly as a pointed him in the right direction
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:57 am

"Well we are going to be a married couple so you can't really say anything you know?" Roxas chuckle and came to a stop at the end of the stairway. Once he did, he gently set her down onto the ground, "There. Are you happy?" He smiled thoughtfully at her as he saw the look on her family's face. "Sorry for waking up so late..." He said feeling a bit uneasy at the moment.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:07 am

"Don't worry, it was my fault, I let you sleep in... Less time were apart..." I smiled, kissing his cheek as I lead him to his spot next to mine and my families faces softened, and I smiled happily, my gaze never leaving his face as I served him some food, and blushed when my father laughed "if she were a cat, her tail would wag so hard it would be in knots every time she saw the boy!" To which I stuck my tongue out at him and began eating
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:59 am

Roxas lightly laugh when he heard her. "I guess you're right then?" He smiled nodding his head as he sat down next to her. It had only been a few minutes or so when he turn to face her father. "Ah, I would of have imagine that if she did have one. I would be petting her head by now..." He chuckle and thank Xion for the breakfast that she had put on his plate for him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:32 am

"Stop it! your making me blush..." i muttered, causing my dad to chuckle and grin "oh, your going to get teased, its not often i can make you blush hun, and i plan to take FULL advantage of said power..." to which i sighed and looked at roxas "be wary with him, he is a trickery one..." i yawned, eating some more, trying to keep my manners as best i could from what i remembered at the ball
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:22 am

"Ah a trickster? Thanks for the warning, Xion..." Roxas chuckle as he heard her when he somewhat felt that he would get well acquainted with her family. As soon as he ate their food, he came to a stop. His eyes opened wide when he glance over to Xion's mother. "Your food is quite delicious? No wonder her cooking are so good?" Roxas smile with delight as he ate once more.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:37 am

"Thanks, but its actually the other way around... she taught me..." my mother smiled, and i nodded a little, sighing with mock sadness "and so sadly, i must tell you i wont be able to stay here for long periods of time..." i said, acting out a scene from a play that was in the town, and they began giggling histerically
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:01 am

(Sorry I went out of town!!!)

Roxas blink hearing Xion's mother. Smiling he turn to face Xion, "I'm surprised that you could do that?" He chuckle nodding his head lightly and began eating once more. "And what's with that sad tone of voice with that expression?" Roxas had ask and reached over to drink a cup a water.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:45 am

"means she wont have enough time to show you her home, as she will end up being busy either helping you, playing mind games with other women and winning, gardening, parenting, all that stuff..." my mother grinned, and i blushed slightly at the parenting comment and began eating again
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:32 pm

(Sorry for being gone for a few days...My pc's mother board was fried so I had to replace it with a new one...But here I am now!!)

Roxas chuckle lightly, "Well at least she's learning at such an early age! I would never have thought that she would learn all of that stuff...Usually, they learn it by instinct well thats what I heard only..." he smile nodding his head as he ate. Then he glance over to Xion and squeeze her hands tightly into his.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:41 am

"...." i yawned and nodded at Roxas, and finished my food and stood up, kissing his cheek as i passed by to wash my dish, a slight blush as i walked out of the room..

"sooo, whats it like at the castle? i remember hearing that she caused quiet a commotion with a rapist during your banquet..." my sister asked, only to be hit by my mother for being rude
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:57 pm

Having to feel the peck on his cheeks, Roxas smile when he saw her leaving the room. Once she had left he glance over to her and simply answer, "It's fine I do not mind telling..." he said to his future mother in law. "She did stir the banquet quite a bit but she was only defending herself. I dont blame her although I should of been the one to protect her..." he said sighing lightly.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:07 pm

"dont worry about it, youve done a better job than most boys... im surprised you slowed her down enough to be able to keep up with her on the way here, let alone so far... she doesnt leave your side, rather adorable...dont blame yourself though, she is a wild card, ends up pulling trouble to herself when she leaves her room..." my mother smiled gentally, patting his shoulder as she passed by and chuckled "you have guts asking her to marry you, the other boys ended up losing their family jewels for the ways they asked..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:58 am

"Really? Hm is that how she gets pass the boys without them realizing it?" Roxas had ask but laugh It off since he could imagine Xion doing that at the moment. A minute later he turn to face the door then to Xion's mother "At least she's serious about me. I never thought that she would though but I'm really glad..." he smile thoughtfully.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:38 pm

"Mister? can i ask you somethin?" my little sister asked, tugging on his shirt with a teddy bear in her hand, and hugged it close to her chest with a small smile, covering her mouth with the animal, and waited for a responce and i poked my head in the door and smiled "might want to respond hun, she will follow you home if you dont..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:07 am

"Mister? can i ask you somethin?"

Roxas had just finish eating when he heard a voice beside him. Turning his attention over to her he saw how she was holding onto her teddy bear. Smiling he nodded his head as he answer, "Sure what is it?" He ask before looking up to find Xion there popping her head into the room to where they were. "Ask me anything..." He told her.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:29 am

"what happens to us when you have a family?" she asked cutely
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:04 pm

"Nothing happens. You just become his or her auntie. Nothing more well not that I know of for that matter. However, you will become a family along with ours..." Roxas explained trying to make sense at the moment. "But why did you ask?" he ask looking at her thoughtfully.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:14 pm

"wanted to know if i would be a princess like big sister!" my sister giggled, and i smiled, messing with her hair and waited for his responce, as i didnt know either
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:52 am

"Now that I think about it, you may be one?" Roxas had said unsure as well since Xion's sister wasn't Royalty. "However, in my eyes you are already a princess..." He told her.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:17 am

"honey, the title princess is just that, a title, it doesnt mean much... but i agree, your already a princess, and this house is your castle...." i smiled, my mom nodding enthusiastically when my sister darted off to tell her, and my father chuckled "you two are going to be amazing parents...." he said, causing me to blush, and i pushed roxas to my father and smiled "hurry up and get ready, the faster you are brought up to speed the faster we can see eachother again..." i said, my mother already dragging me off
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:06 am

Roxas chuckle when he heard Xion but turn a light shade of red when he heard her father. About a minute later, he was pushed away from her when he heard her. "Alright, alright! I'll get ready, I promised..." He said and turn to face her father. "So shall we get ready then?" he smile just the thought of wanting to see Xion again since he already misses her.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:10 pm

".... must say, i was a little worried when i heard she was going to be marrying the prince... the subjects dont see you much, and as such we assumed the worst..." my father said, taking him outside and yawning as he lead the way to another house at the other end of town
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:13 am

"I supposed they dont see me as a Prince, however, they will see me when I marry your daughter. Not to mention, I am not like my father..." Roxas explained nodding his head lightly and followed the other.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next