Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Minds Think Alike

2 posters

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Great Minds Think Alike - Page 18 Empty Re: Great Minds Think Alike

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:24 pm

Kyo walked with Zero down the hall. "Oh crap... I forgot something." he says going back to the room. Zero waited for his brother to get whatever he had forgotten. Kyo enters the room still seeing Elliot there. He walked over to him with a small smile. "Don't look so sad." he said hugging him. "I really own you big time. Thanks for always watching out for us." he says before stepping back and beginning to leave the room
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:31 pm

Elliot was just about to head out when he heard the door open. Without realizing that it was Kyo he was shock to feel the other embracing him. Upon hearing him he nodded his head and saw him leaving. Sighing he glance once more out the window when he smile. "I guess we'll meet again someday..." he chuckle.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:02 pm

Kyo went over to Zero as they left and headed to the school dorms. It took a moment until he found Yukio's room. He knocked on the door and waited to see if they were there. Zero looks at his brother with a smile
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:11 pm

Yukio lightly open up his eyes when he heard the door. Getting up he made his way over to the door and open up to find Kyo and Zero. "Come in. Sorry if its kinda of messy. Ever since Rin became like that he started to act like a child not to mention his piled of school work as well..." he explained.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:22 pm

Kyo and Zero slowly entered. Kyo took a seat on the floor beside Rin. Zero looks at Yukio. "Are you okay? I was worried because we left you all behind." he says looking at him. Somehow he looked even more cute than before.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:23 pm

"I'm fine. There's nothing to worry about just some bruises here and there" Yukio had said and softly sigh when he caught sight of the cuteness coming from him. Rin slowly open up his eyes to find Kyo next to him. Lifting up his hand he carress the others cheeks. "Are you alright?" He ask wincing a bit.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:43 pm

Zero smiled happily. "I'm glad you aren't hurt. Now this might be a bit out of place but may I please tidy up around here?" he asked Yukio as he was a bit obsessed with cleaning. It had been apparent when they last spent time together. Kyo glanced to the side. "Yeah I'm doing fine. Though I have a new blind spot.." he says looking at Rin. "Looks like we both took a few hits." he says noticing he was bandaged up
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:41 am

"Uh sure. I'll help you..." Yukio had said while nodding his head and walk over to the other side to grab himself a trash bag. Rin smile as he slowly sat up. "Yes...We quite did didnt we?" He giggle a bit and felt his body throb.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:13 am

Kyo looks at him. "Don't move around or you'll get hurt. Just rest okay. I'm not going anywhere. I'll be right here." he says as he glanced over to see his brother and Yukio. Zero smiles as he looks at him. "I am really happy to be able to see you again"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:00 pm

Rin smile and nodded his head as he rested his head onto his shoulder. "I wont. If you dont want me to then I wont do it..." Rin smile once more and closes his eyes. Yukio sigh softly and began to help out Zero. "When we're done lets get some rest as well okay?" He ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:45 pm

Kyo slowly closed his eyes as he rested beside Rin. The other being so close made him feel a little more at ease. Zero noticed his brother asleep with Rin near him. He smiles before looking at Yukio. "Uh... okay." he says noticing the other wanted to rest with him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Sleeping next to Kyo he soon sound asleep. Yukio on the other hand smile and started to pick up the clothes that were on the ground. Sighing softly he immediately pick up the trash afterwards. "Yeah lets hurry.." he told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:54 pm

Zero cleaned up with Yukio and soon they were both finished. "The place is all sparkling clean. What will we do now?" he asked smiling happily. Kyo was sound asleep dreaming of Rin and surprisingly he was also dreaming of Elliot.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:22 pm

"Since its clean would you like to shower with me?" Yukio had ask smiling at him. "I mean you dont really have to if you dont want to..." he said and walked over to his dresser to take out some clothes.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:12 am

"I want to... uh.. I mean if its okay with you." Zero says a light blush on his cheeks. He follows Yukio into the bathroom. He was a bit nervous as he held onto his shirt.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:50 am

"I'm fine with it," he said to him. His hand reaching over to intertwine and lace them with Zero when he pulled him into the bathroom. Once they were in he had closed the door behind him. Eying him he turn away and began taking out his clothes and set them to the side before looking at to Zero.

Elliot who had dismiss the mission was now being punish. His back bruised up with scratches as he let out a cry. His hands being tied onto a heavy chain and his feet were off the ground. Struggling to get free he could feel the blood trickling down his back and head. The next thing he knew another blow onto his head soon made him had a concussion.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:16 pm

Zero looks at Yukio as he got undressed. He took off his own clothes and stood there silently. He was using his hands to cover his private area. "Uh.... The water is still off..." he says softly. Zero back up against the wall and tilts his head looking at Yukio.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:50 am

Yukio lightly laugh when he heard him, "I know. I'll turn it on. The water gets hot easily so I always take them off before turning on the water..." he explained that is until he saw him covering up his private area. Smiling he walked over to him and pulled him into a hug, "Why hide when I saw them last time already?" He ask grinning and gently took him to the shower.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:24 am

Zero flinched a bit as Yukio pulled him close. "I know you seen me before but its still embarrassing." he says softly. "Um.. could you not hold me so close..?" he asked as his face looked as if he was in pain. Zero was actually hiding a rather large bruised area on his back that he didn't want anyone to see
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:31 am

"Ah I apologize. I didnt mean it..." Yukio took a step back when he got himself into the shower. "Are you coming?" He called as he showers himself with the running water. While waiting he felt very sore and he noticed that his arms and legs have been bruised up a bit. Scratches from the knives were engrave onto his skin as he washed them off.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:45 pm

Zero got into the shower and looked at Yukio. "You did get hurt from before. Are you still in pain?" he asked kissing one of the scars on his arm. He looked up at Yukio with such a cute expression. Zero was almost too innocent looking
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:02 pm

When Yukio saw that Zero had enter he smiled at him and felt the other looking at his scars. "Its fine. I'm okay really. Its not that serious..." he explained noticing the cute expression on his face.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:34 pm

"It may not seem serious to you but if others see it they will worry. I will worry...." he says softly while looking at him. Zero was just concerned about Yukio. "Lets finish up our shower. We don't want to get sick." he says washing his body but ignoring his back
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:57 pm

Yukio smile as he heard him but somehow something was bothering him too. Eying how Zero had scrub his front his hand quickly reached over to turn the other around when he caught sight of the bruise. "Hey, shouldn't I be the one asking you this and not the other way around?" he said and sigh a bit and he caught sight of the bruise. "I'll treat you before we get some rest alright?" he quietly said and hugged him lightly.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:13 pm

Zero was looking down before he felt Yukio turning him around. "Wait what are you doing?!" he says before glancing to the side. "This is nothing really. It doesn't hurt or anything so you don't have to treat it." he says looking at him. It was hard to believe since the bruise covered most of his back and was throbbing in areas. Zero had been hiding it since the incident in the locker room so it was in need of some serious attention
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum