Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Minds Think Alike

2 posters

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

Great Minds Think Alike - Page 10 Empty Re: Great Minds Think Alike

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:05 am

Yukio stared at the other intentionally and nodded his head to the side. "Don't be scared. I'm here for you..." He whisper and embraced him. "It's nothing too serious if one were to like you. But you do not know what liking means?" He ask tilting his head to the side lightly. "You should explore more and know how the real world is like, Zero.." He told him.

Rin looks oddly at him when he reply, "Yukio won't do it unless he thinks he needs to then he'll do it..." He said and looks at the television. "Scary movie is it? I wonder who's going to get scare first?" Rin giggle.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:38 am

Zero held onto Yukio as he was embraced by him. "My big brother say if I know too much it could be dangerous. So he olny tells me things when it's necessary. Will you teach me Yukio? If I'm with you I won't be scared." he says with a small smile. Zero had no idea what he could possibly be in for.

Kyo smiled as he turned the lights off and cuddled close to Rin. "If you get scared just stay close to me. I'll keep you safe." he says teasingly.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:53 am

Yukio thought about it then he smile, "Its because the world is dangerous..." He smile looking at him knowing that it was. "Anyways, if you really want to know then I may perhaps show you?" He chuckle lifting up the boy's chin once more.

"No if you get scare, you can cuddle me alright?" Rin smile nodding his head lightly.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:05 am

"Please Yukio! I really want to know." he begs gazing up into the other's eyes. His purple eyes staring right at him. Zero wanted to know things he didn't. It why he loved studying. He figured this would be just like studying.

Kyo laughed a bit as he focused on the movie. His attention was easily distracted as he kept looking at Rin from time to time
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:22 am

"Do you?" Yukio grin when he gently push Zero onto the bed of his. His eyes looking directly into the others when his finger trail onto Zero's chest. "You might regret and you might get hurt. Do you still wish for me to show you?" he ask tilting his head to the side while still dawdling on Zero's robe.

Looking at the movie, Rin cuddle closely against the other's chest. Throughout the middle of the movie, Rin noticed that Kyo kept his eyes on him every now and then. Smiling he heard a scary background music as he began to clutch onto the other's chest. "This part is scary..." He quietly said as he pointed to the blinds that were in the movie.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:42 am

Zero was slightly nervous as Yukio pushed him on the bed. He looked at the other. "I really want to know. I know Kyo might never want to tell me certain things. I don't want to be the only one who doesn't know. Please Yukio. I trust you enough to let you teach me." he says

Kyo watched the movie with Rin and smiled. "I guess its scary. It takes more than that to really get me scared." he says holding the other.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:58 pm

"If that is what you wish then there is no turning back..." Yukio quietly said and leaned in to kiss him on the lips tenderly. His hand disrobing the robe as he slips it into Zero's bare chest teasing the round pink nipples of his.

"I hope you're right...-" Rin jumped up when the ghost appeared as he his himself onto Kyo's chest.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:09 pm

Zero was a bit nervous as he felt Yukio's lips gently against his own. He shivers a bit as he could feel his naked body exposed. He had only a robe on so he was easily undressed. His cheeks turning a light pink as the other touched his nipples.

Kyo smiled as he looked at Rin. "Its okay. I'm right here with you. No ghost will get you with me here." he says

azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:24 pm

As he teased the nipple, Yukio's other free hand slowly made his way down to where the member was. The next thing he did was slowly stroke the length of it. His lips still press against the other when he pulled away he went and suck on the pink nipple before him.

"I know..." Rin quietly said and cuddled closely against the other's chest. "For some reason you're not scare..." he ask looking at him. His hand teasing the shirt of Kyo's as he smile at him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:56 pm

Zero squirms a bit under the other as he felt weird. His body was getting hotter and hotter by the seconds. He opens his eyes to look at Yukio. "I feel weird... its all tingly on my body..." he says

"I rarely get sacred. I'd have to be experiencing the fear first hand to get all scared. Its just how I've always been." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:36 pm

Pulling away from the nipple he answer, "It's what you call excitement..." He whispers into Zero's ears and nibble on it. A minute later, he got up and looks at the younger boy's member and tease the slit of it. "You're quite hard? Do you want me to suck on it for you?" Yukio grin with a hint of spice in it. Without a moment to lose, he engulf the member into his mouth as he stroke it.

"Then that beats the purpose of being scared then...And thats not fair!" Rin pouted as he looks away from him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:47 pm

"I have no idea but it feels nice." he says looking at Yukio. Zero blushed a bit looking at him. "Uh... I don't think your suppose to put it in your mouth. That might be ahh....!" he says moaning suddenly. Zero covers his mouth peeking at the other. He wasn't sure what to think.

Kyo paused the movie. "I don't mean to be unfair. How about I make it up to you like this..?" he says kissing Rin passionately
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:20 pm

"Uh... I don't think your suppose to put it in your mouth. That might be ahh....!"

Yukio smirk as he heard him. He knew that it had just begun and so forth, he licked it and tease it as he glance over to Zero who was now enjoying every moment of it. Before long he came to a stop and flip the male onto his belly while making his butt stick up. Licking the small tiny hole, he use his index finger and place it in as he slowly made his finger inside. "This is going to hurt a bit alright?" He whispers over to Zero as he penetrate him.

Rin was just about to say something when he felt the kiss upon his lips. Being surprised by this, he too return the kiss. His arms wrapped around the male's neck as he lean in for a deeper kiss.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:36 pm

Zero was moaning and panting softly behind his hands that covered his mouth. His eyes widen a bit as Yukio flipped him over. "Wait that place is... Yukio don't tough there..." he says wincing softly. He didn't expect the other's finger to really go inside. 'I can feel Yukio's finger in my butt... wait... could this mean that video on the internet was real...' he thinks blushing a bit.

Kyo wonders how far he could take a simple kiss with Rin. 'Well if one doesn't press on.. I'll just take it slow to start things off...' he thinks moving a hand up the other's shirt. He lightly pinched Rin's nipples
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:50 pm

Before Yukio could even stop himself, he began to dig deeper into the outher touching his tight wall that was trying to push him out. Eying it for his other hand stroke Zero's member as he felt himself getting hard. "Zero..." He quietly said his name as he play with his member and his tiny hole. "You're turning red? May I do the honors of putting mine in?" He ask before putting his into the tiny hole.

Still kissing Kyo, Rin flustered as he felt his nipple being tease. Turning red, he moan a bit as he became hot when he pulled away from the kiss. "K-Kyo..." He whispers feeling a bit eroctic by what the other was doing to him. "If you want, we can...We can do it?" He smile shyly and decided to position himself as he sat on top of Kyo's lap to get a better stance position. "I don't really mind..." He said again feeling quite embarrassed at the moment.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:05 pm

Zero pants softly as he glanced back at Yukio. "I have no idea what you're asking me. My mind feels hazy and I can't think clearly." he says before feeling something larger than fingers entering his entrance. His eyes widens as he was feeling pain and a sudden fullness. "Yu...kio... ngh..."

Kyo looked at Rin and smiled. "Well thank you for the invitation. I'll be sure to make you enjoy even second of this." he says pulling Rin's shirt over his head. He then leans close to nibble at Rin's nipples

azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:18 pm

"Hazy?" Yukio repeated and gently made his way in. Upon doing it so, Zero's tiny hole engulf his member as he felt the walls trying to push him out. "Just a little more until I can hit that sweet spot of yours." He told him and thrust it in. He leaned over as he stroke the other's member feeling its stickiness kicking in. "How do you like this?" he ask looking at him.

Hearing it, it made him flustered even more. The next thing Rin knew, he felt his nipple being nibble on as he let out a soft moan once more. Panting lightly, Rin held onto Kyo as he felt himself being absorb by Kyo's teasing. "K-Kyo..." he quietly said his name as he moan once more.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:57 pm

Zero shakes his head looking over at him. "I can't... I feel so weird... my body is so hot... Yukio.. are you sure I'm learning this right..?" he pants softly. He grips the sheets not sure if his body could handle much more of this.

Kyo glanced up at Rin smiling. "You have a sexy voice. Its really turning me on." he says placing his hand to remove Rin's pants
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:06 pm

Yukio was stil penetrating him when he briefly answer, "Yes. When I'm done you can do it to me if you like..." he told him and went in deeper. His finger teasing the nipple still while the other stroking him hard all at the same time.

"S-Sexy voice?" Rin quietly said feeling more embarrassed than ever before. Soon enough he felt his pants being pulled off of him. All he could hear was just the sound of the movie playing right in front of them.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:38 pm

"I could never... ngh... I feel like my thoughts are slipping.. what is this feeling...? I can't explain it..." Zero moans as he closed his eyes. He was starting to feel pleasure as the other begin thrusting, stroking and playing with his nipples.

"Should I keep going or would you like to finish the movie?" Kyo asked teasingly as he didn't plan to stop now
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:48 pm

"That feeling is the feeling of pleasure, my dear..." Yukio said to him as he felt the adrenalin kicking him. His heart beat beating quicker with every thrust that he had. His hand going with the rhythm as he pound into the other.

"N-No don't stop. L-Let's continue. No one would hear us if I moan very loudly if the television is on..." Rin had said as he felt the other against him. His chest still being violated by the man he wanted to be with.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:00 pm

Zero moans with each thrust. "Yukio.... ahh... I can't... ngh.... I feel like I might..." he moans out as he was getting close to coming. His body slowly trembling and his insides tightening around Yukio's length.

"My naughty little Rin. I would have never expected it." he says as he pulled off Rin's pants completely. He then leans the other back to take out his length. He slowly rubs both their lengths together while still teasing Rin's nipples
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:14 pm

Yukio blink when he felt himself pumping, "You can let it out...I'll lick you clean..." He smile as he looks at him. "Besides, I'll come inside of you too.." He chuckle and penetrate him deeper.

"Of course I'll be your naughty little Rin..." Rin smiled nodding his head feeling his member rubbing against the other. He let out another moan as he felt his nipples being tease once more.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:39 pm

"Yukio.... ahh...!!!" Zero moans out as his body arched up and he came. He couldn't hold it in any more. He pants heavily as he felt something filling him inside. It was warm and made him shivers. "Yukio...." he says softly closing his eyes.

Kyo smirks as he continued what he was doing. "Hey Rin! Can I enter here? I want to come inside of you." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:47 pm

Noticing that the other had came he did the same thing as well. He could feel it going into the tiny hole as he felt the pressure releasing from his length. Panting heavily he pulled out and gently turn Zero over onto his back. Eying him he lean forward to lick off the remaining semen on him. "You did great for your first time.." He whispers into his ears.

Rin blinked as he heard him. Nodding his head he got up and was in position for the other to enter him. "I'm fine with it..." he whisper with a shady looking face of his.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum