Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Minds Think Alike

2 posters

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Great Minds Think Alike - Page 19 Empty Re: Great Minds Think Alike

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:32 pm

"This doesn't seem fresh. Could it possibly be from earlier this morning or something? The fight in the locker room was that right?" Yukio had ask and softly sigh when he knew that if Kyo finds out, Kyo would probably kill them. "Don't show it to Kyo or else he would go on a rampage.." He quietly said making sure that Kyo wouldn't know so that nothing big would happen. "Come let me scrub your hair then we'll head out..." He told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:36 pm

"I won't tell him. I know he'd get really angry if he knew." Zero says softly as he looks up. He stayed still so Yukio could wash his hair. It was a bit longer than the last time they saw each other. "I'm growing my hair for you." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:55 pm

Yukio chuckle when he heard Zero that is until the second statement caught him off guard for a bit. "Y-You're growing your hair out for me?" He said blushing quite a bit but manage to put up a brave front. "Thank you..." He told him and lean in to kiss him on the nape of his neck then made his way towards his lips.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:17 pm

"Your welcome. You had said you wanted to see me with my long hair so its why I am doing so." he says smiling happily. Zero blushes as Yukio kissed him
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:38 pm

Pulling away from him he smile softly at him. "You go on ahead and head out. I'll be done in a minute. Your clothes that I've took out is there as well. Technically its Rin's clothes but it should fit you evenly..." he told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:11 pm

Zero smiles as he slowly gets out of the shower. "Thank you Yukio. I'll go get dressed and wait for you." he says getting out and drying himself with a towel nearby.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:22 am

When Zero had gotten out, he softly sigh and let his back being hit by the running warm water. "It feels nice to be with him. Makes my heart jump every time we wanted to hang out..." He thought but smile anyways.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:56 am

Zero got dressed and sat by the couch were Rin and his brother was sleeping. He looked at the two finding them to look so peaceful and relaxed. His gaze drifted to the bathroom as he waited for Yukio
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:35 pm

After a few more minutes of showering Yukio had turned off the shower knob and dried himself with a towel. A few minutes later he wore his new set of clothes and came out to find Zero. "Sorry for taking so long. We can finally rest..." he told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:47 pm

Zero looks at him. "Are you feeling better?" he asked looking at him. He figures if they rest the Yukio would ignore his wounds. He didn't like being a bother to others
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:23 pm

Yukio thought about it when he got up, "I almost forgot about the bandages. I need to get you treated really quick before he wakes up. If I dont and if he finds out then he'll be anger for sure.." He whispers into the others ears before doing anything else.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:27 am

Zero nods not liking the idea at all. He knew Kyo finding out would spell disaster and trouble. He moves close to Yukio so the other could get a better look at his bruise. He stares at Kyo and Rin making sure the two wouldn't wake up
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:00 am

Sighing in relief, Yukio took out the bandages and some ointment. Applying the ointment onto Zero's back he hum a tune once more. When he did so, he unwrapped the bandages and began wrapping them around him. "Almost done. When I'm done we can get some sleep..." He told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:16 pm

Zero winced softly as he felt Yukio touch his wound with the ointment. He nods as he was kind of sleepy. He glanced to the side as he wanted to look at the other. Kyo shifts in his sleep slightly and was starting to wake up. "Ugh.... Zero... Yukio... you two haven't slept yet?" he asked as his eyes were only just opening
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:58 pm

"I'm almost done..." Yukio quielty said when he noticed that Kyo was moving around now. The next thing he knew he heard his voice and quickly put Zero's shirt over him. Sighing a bit he answer Kyo, "We're about to head to bed right now. So go back to sleep.." Yukio had said and pulled Zero into a hug and onto his bed when he laid down next to him. "Just sit quiet and everything would be fine...Act natural..."
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:29 pm

Kyo tilts his head looking at the two. "Oh... okay..." he says closing his eyes and falling back to sleep. Zero stayed still as he was close to Yukio. "It looks as if he went back to sleep. His vision is all too well with that wound by his eye so we don't have worry too much" he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:51 pm

When Yukio saw that the other had fallen asleep he glance over to him. "Well lets get some sleep. And tomorrow lets hope that he doesn't find out either and make sure you dont shower with him. Well not for awhile that is..."
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:48 pm

Zero glanced over at Yukio. He rolls over so he was facing him. "Do you think Rin would let me get close enough to shower with him? Besides, I have a very sweet shower partner right beside me." he says smiling as he kisses Yukio's nose
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:04 am

"I dont think my brother would mind. I mean, he does like your brother after all..." Yukio said explaining it to him as he put an arm over him. "Sleep well and we'll talk more in the morning..." He smile and starts to close his eyes.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:54 am

Zero watches as Yukio began falling asleep. He stares at him for a while before falling asleep himself. His wound feeling a bit better since Yukio bandaged it for him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:09 pm

Morning came and Rin awoke from his sleep. Slightly yawning he slowly got up to go shower when he stripped himself naked on the way to the bathroom. "I'm so tire" he thought but felt a slight pain when he came to a stop in front of the bathroom.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:48 pm

Kyo was still asleep but shifted a bit as he could tell Rin wasn't close to him. He opened his eyes a bit and noticed someone standing by the bathroom. "Rin.... Is that you?" he called out softly as so he wouldn't wake Yukio and Zero.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:12 pm

Glancing over his shoulder he quietly answer "Yeah its me..." he quietly said still feeling quite sleepy. His groggy eyes turn to look over to the door once more when he slowly opened them up. "Would you like to shower with me Kyo?" He ask looking at him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:25 am

Kyo got up a bit wobbly. "Uh sure. I don't mind showering with you." he says slowly making his way over to the bathroom. He stood up behind Rin with a small smile. "Are you okay?" he asked
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:36 pm

"I'm fine just a bit tire and sore..." Rin quietly said when he turned around to hug him. "Lets head in and shower..." he smile and took Kyo inside with him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum