Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Minds Think Alike

2 posters

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Great Minds Think Alike - Page 17 Empty Re: Great Minds Think Alike

Post  zeropestie Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:41 pm

"We are indeed. I assume we better find a place for the both of them..." Yukio quitely said as he tries to look for a way out. 'If only Lulius was here along with Sora and Kitara?' he thought. Sighing a bit he nodded his head, "We'll have to sacrifice one of us...Clearly you take them and I'll deal with them..." He said to Kyo before doing anything else knowing that they had inch closer to the four of them.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:05 am

"No way in hell. You take them and I'll beat the crap out of these fools." Kyo says looking at Yukio. "If you get hurt Rin will get worried. You want him to recover so he'll need you to be at his side at all times." he says then smirks a bit. "Its not my first fight with idiots like these so I'll live." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:35 am

"Look whos talking! If you get hurt Rin would do the same thing too! Not to mention, your brother Zero as well!" Yukio said replying back to what the other had said to him. "Besides, we're both on a tight spot now..." He mutter. Blocking Rin and Zero, he back the two younger ones up as he stares at the men before them. It had only been a few minutes later when Lulius, Kitara, and Star came out of the school ground and went the same way as them. By the time they had gotten there, Lulius noticed a group of men surrounding some students that is until he caught sight of Yukio. "Yukio?" He quietly said as he looks at them.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:00 am

Kyo grits his teeth as he wasn't sure what to do. "Then we both attack while keeping our brother's safe." he says. Just as Lulius called out to Yukio one of the guys grabbed Zero's wrist. Another went to grab Rin. "Don't you touch him!!" Kyo shouts kicking the guy in the face and pulling Rin close.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:27 am

Yukio was just about to attack when he heard Zero's voice. "Zero!" He called and reached over to grab onto him when he kicks one of them on the face. Lulius came to help him and fought a few of them. Star did the same while Kitara body slams them even though she was a girl. Rin on the other hand squirm but was pull back as he watch his brother and Kyo fought against them.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:34 am

Kyo was fighting when one of the guys pulled a switchblade and swung at him. He ended up getting cut in a few places but what really got his was getting cut in the face. Zero noticed Kyo drop down to his knees. He ran towards his brother worried. He wasn't thinking about the danger at the moment. "Nii-san are you okay?" he said in a panic. Kyo nods though it wasn't true
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:42 am

Rin saw what Kyo had did as he glance over to his brother Yukio. Thinking for a bit he noticed o e of them running at them when he slightly push Zero and Kyo away. Getting hit with a pocket knife and a baseball bat Rin fell unconscious onto the ground as he wince in pain. "Rin!" Yukio calls and made his way over to him holding onto him. Lulius and the other quickly made their way to block the four of them when they heard a familiar voice. "Kyo, Zero get in here!" Elliot yelled as he grabbed the two leaving the rest of them to defend themselves.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:56 am

Zero glanced back seeing Rin get hit. He wasn't sure what to do as he held Kyo in his arms. Upon hearing Elliot's voice Kyo pushed away. "I'm not leaving them to fend for self. I have to help." he says. Zero looked at his brother. "Nii-san you're injured really badly." he says softly. Kyo stumbled a bit as he went over to help Yukio and Rin.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:09 am

Elliot slightly sigh when he saw Kyo going back to them. Growling he punch Kyo on the stomach "Sorry but you're injure. I wont allow you to do that..." he told him and glance over to Zero. "Lets get him treated. Yukio on the other hand held Rin when he saw that they were getting out number. "Yukio you and Rin should run! We'll hold them up..." he said when he saw Yukio noddjng his head. Soon enough he carried his brother to safety.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:23 am

Kyo grunted as he passed out in Elliot's arms. Zero looked at Yukio and Rin as they drove away. He was worried but hoped the two will get out safely. Once gone to a safe destination and in a hospital room, Kyo was treated. Most of his wounds weren't too serious but his face wound came close to his left eye. His sight was now slightly off. Zero stayed by his brother's side the entire time. "Nii-san...." he whispers Kyo began waking up. "Damn... where are we Zero? Is Yukio and Rin okay?" he asked.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:32 am

Upon reaching the dorm Yukio had set his brother down onto his bed as he rips off his brother's shirt noticing the wound. "Its only a small scratched but it should be okay..." he quietly said having to feel a decent bruise all over his body. "I just need some rest once I'm done with you..." he told himself and began to treat the wounds.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:46 am

Kyo gets up out of the bed. "Nii-san don't do that. Your injured and need rest. Please don't move around." Zero says as he holds his brother's hand. "No! We have to go see them and know they are okay." he says getting up and looking at Zero. He knew he was being reckless but he had to know. Zero pulls out a phone. "We can call okay. Elliot has this place heavily guarded. Getting out won't be easy unless you are fully recovered."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:47 pm

When Yukio was done he sigh heavily and closes his eyes. He was exhausted and tire and he didnt know why. Not to mention Kyo and Zero must of have gotten away while they were still fighting as well. Yawning he closes his eyes and fell asleep right next to Ri .
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:16 pm

Kyo sighs as he took the phone and called Yukio. He waited to hear his voice before speaking. "Hey its Kyo. Did you and Rin get out okay?" he asked feeling weird. He couldn't shake the feeling that this wasn't the last time those idiots would attack. Zero looked at his brother worried. "Are they okay?"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:31 pm

When Yukio had closed his eyes, he heard his phone going off. Reaching for it, he manage to answer it with a tire tone of voice. "Hello?"

"Hey its Kyo. Did you and Rin get out okay?"

"Kyo? Yeah we got out okay but I'm not so sure about Lulius, Star, and Kitara though...Anyways, we're back at the dorm so what about you guys? Heard that Elliot got you guys out?" He said over the phone. "And is Zero alright? Nothing hard done to him right?" he ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:43 pm

"Yeah that idiot Elliot snatch us up before I could fully make sure you both got away. Zero is fine. I'm the one more hurt but if he's okay then so am I. I heard Rin got hurt though. Is it serious?" he asked. Zero looked at his brother. "Elliot is coming. Hurry up okay." he says. Kyo bites his lip. "I hate to end this call but we're being on strict lock down. I'll call or even come to your dorm when I can." he says before hanging up
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:09 pm

"I see. Well then I guess I'll talk to you later or something. And no, Rin just have a minor cut nothing too serious..Keep me updated!" Yukio said and hung up on them. Turning his attention over to Rin he sigh softly and close his eyes once more.

Elliot on the other hand made his way back to the room when he noticed Kyo and Zero there. "Are you better now, Kyo? Sorry I have to punch you like that out of the blue..." He quietly said and sat down on an empty chair next to Kyo and Zero.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:52 pm

Zero looked at Elliot. "I'll go make some tea and something to eat." he says leaving the room. Kyo glared a bit towards Elliot. "I have all rights to punch you back ten fold. What the hell were you thinking back there? If I needed help I'd ask for it." he says stubborn as always.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:00 pm

ELliot smiled when he saw that Zero had left the room and was out of sight he turn to face Kyo. "Would you prefer Zero to get hurt as well as yourself? Looking at yourself you won't even stand a chance to protect your dear younger brother at all, Kyo.." He exclaim looking at him. "And that is why I have to take you by force whether you like it or not.." He told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:43 pm

"Can we leave before in the morning?" Kyo asked looking at Elliot. "I know I'm hurt but laying around will drive me crazy." he says still really wanting to hit Elliot.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:30 am

Elliot thought about it when he turn his attention away from him. "Why go through so much for them? They did kill your parents. Why them, Kyo?" He ask turning his attention to him once more. He wanted to know and because of that he knew that they were slipping away from him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:45 am

"Its odd but being with Rin I feel this rush as if I'm really living. Its so amazing and mind numbing that I never want it to end. Like the first time you ride a roller coaster." Kyo says never realizing just how much he really cared about Rin until now. "I'm sure Zero feels the same way. He's lived very sheltered because I was afraid of him getting hurt again. He's happy with Yukio and that's all I need to know."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:24 am

"I see so that's how you feel about them...I wont stop you. If you have already forgiven them then there's no point for ke to keep you both here so leave...Now!" Elliot angrily said and got up. He wasn't so sure to why but he had feeling that he no longer know them.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:00 am

Kyo was a bit surprised when Elliot started to raise his voice. Zero entered the room with the tea and sandwiches. He glanced at his brother who was walking towards him. "Lets get going. Just leave that here." he says glancing back at Elliot. Zero places the tray down before leaving the room with Kyo
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:07 pm

Elliot saw that they had left when he stood there. He had clench his hands together when he walks over to the open window. A tear had form at the tip of his eyelids when he let out a soft sigh. Picking up his phone he quietly dial his boss's number. When his boss had pick up he said over the phone "Mission abort..."
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum