Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Minds Think Alike

2 posters

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Great Minds Think Alike - Page 15 Empty Re: Great Minds Think Alike

Post  azuneko Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:36 pm

Kyo stands up at looks at Elliot. "You seem to find this too amusing and fun. Why is that? You know what it was like for Zero not having our parents around; especially our mother. Could you act a little more concerned about us." he says grabbing the keys from him. "While Zero sleeps I'll go kill some time. Don't go near my brother unless your attitude changes. You are really being weird Elliot." he says leaving the room.

Zero was still asleep as he was having a nightmare about what had happened. He opens his eyes slowly and looks around. "Nii-san...." he whispers
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:15 pm

"Will do Kyo-kun!" Elliot smile noticing that the keys were taken away by Kyo. "I'm only like this when I'm around you..." he whine and saw that the other had left. Sighing a bit he walk back to sit down and took out his cup of tea. "This is going to be fun?" He giggle nodding his head lightly.

Meanwhile Rin was staring at the ekpty chair once more. His eyes never leaving it until he heard a door open and in came Kyo. "Kyo? Are you alright?-" Rin grew silent when he saw the look on his face. He knew this wasn't the same loving Kyo as before until he looks down at his knee. "So he finally told you hasn't he?" Rin quietly said to him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:59 pm

Zero opened his eyes as he got up and walked into the next room. He saw Elliot sitting there. "Um.. hello. Is my brother around?" he asked still half asleep. He sits beside the other looking at him and awaiting an answer.

"I did come in here to beat the crap out of you until you were on the brink of death but I won't. It will never bring my parents back. I want to know why you both decided to become friends with us and why you two were spying on us? If you know that you took our parents from us then you should have never even made the attempt of befriending us." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:24 pm

"Oh hello Zero!" Elliot smiled at him and saw that Zero had just woken up. Thinking qbout what he had said he simply answer, "He went out to think. He told me to keep an eye on you or something but you know lets go have some fun!" Elliot smile happily and grab him by the hands. "Shall we?"

Listening to him he didnt know what else to say. "To answer you I just want to say that I'm sorry for what I did but if you knew why it'll hurt you more than it'll hurt me..." he chuckle. "Heh you wouldnt understand even if I explain it to you..." Rin smirk looking at him now. "Why dont you just kill me? Beat me up like you plan! I won't tell you even though I warn you earlier about what i said about me killing a couple. You didnt heed my warning..." he laughed again. He wasn't sure but he really felt the need of having his brother here with him. If he have had his brother here then his brother would of have save him. "Now what will you do if something were to happen to your brother? I'm sure he would be traumatize once more..." his eyes glaring as he hysterically laugh very hard at Kyo. "Not to mention you made love to your enemy! Ha! Ha! Ha!" His eyes growing big and wide as if he was insane.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:29 am

Zero was confused as Elliot grabbed him. "What do you mean by fun...? Will it be okay with my big brother?" he asked looking at the other.

Kyo looked at Rin before punching him in the face. "You sit there laughing like its all just a joke. I really developed feeling for you but it was just a game to you huh. I hope they torture you up till your very last breath. People like you make me sick." he says getting up and leaving the room.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:32 am

Elliot tilt his head and chuckle "Zero why do you keep asking those questions? Fun as in like playing hide and seek or tag or video games..." he explain nodding his head. He wasn't so sure but some how Zero seem to be clueless for asking such a question.

Having to feel the punch Rin fell backward and fell to the ground. His side on the ground as his face saw the other leaving. When he heard the door closed on him he could feel his tears coming down his face. This was one of the crucial moments that he had to do. For some reason he felt the need to coward into his brother's arm but knew that his brother was nowhere in sight. 'Yukio...I think I made him mad. I wish that I shouldn't have fallen for him but seeing how things are now I dont think I could keep on living...' More tears roll down his eyes now when he heard the door being open and found himself facing another man.

After being picked up the man and was taken to another room. Rin was strapped down onto a table. His clothes were being taken off and his hands were tied behind his back while his knee was on the flat surface of the cold metallic table and his feet being tied along with it making his bottom facing up. As for his mouth, it had a round ball in it as it was strapped around his head. Yes this was the torture to torture their enemy. When Rin was strap the man took out a whip and whip him on the back until it was beet red and bloody. After that the man came behind Rin and gently stroke his member before placing his own member into place. He didnt dare use his finger first so instead he placed his own in there in order to make the other cry. Once he did he thrust it in as he heard Rin screaming in pain along with his tears streaming down his face. 'Nii-san...'

Yukio awoke from his sleep as he saw the blurry ceiling in front of him. Turning to one side he noticed that Rin wasn't there. Slowly getting up from where he had sat he rubbed his head slightly and felt the sting. Eying the unknown place he came over to a tinted window and open up his eyes wide to see his younger brother being rape and tied up. "R-Rin!" He hit the window hard when he saw tears coming out of the others eyes. Grabbing a chair beside he hit the window but noticed that the window was a type of window that couldn't be broken. Standing there his tears trickle down his face for he knew that if that goes on Rin would mentally break in half and his fun loving personality would disappeared from his face.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:30 am

Zero looks at Elliot. "I'm sorry but Kyo says I should always ask. I get tricked easily and end up getting into weird situations. So I always ask." he says looking at his feet. He wonders where Kyo was all this time. He was worried about his brother.

Kyo walked down the hall as he knew he didn't really mean what he said. He couldn't help it since he had really poured his heart out to Rin only to end up betrayed. 'Why did it have to turn out like this....' he thinks tears streaming down his cheeks
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:06 pm

Elliot giggle, "That's good that he had tolfld you. Not many people are like that at all..." he smed at him nodding his head. "Hm lets go play some video games..."

When the man had finish, he had already came into Rins entrance. Once that was done he smirk ajd left the lifeless body of Rin o to the metallic table. Yukio who had saw that the man had left and the door to his room was open he immediately rushed out. "Rin!" tears swell within his eyes when he saw his brother's eyes. His eyes had turn a darker shade of blue. It didnt have that glimmer or brightness within his eyes anymore. Embracing his brother he apologized so many times to him as he held him within his arms. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't want this to happen to you. Brother couldn't protect you. I'm sorry..." he quietly said as he cried.

Elliot was just about to bring Kyo in to the game room when he received a call from one of the man. Grinning he had ordered for them to lock up the two in the cell deep within homebase. After that was done he open up the door for Zero. "Lets go inside!" He chuckle turning on the television and game.

Walking into the hallway Deida accidentally bumped into Kyo when he looks up at Kyo. "Gomen..." he quietly said but stop when he realized that it was Kyo. "Ah Kyo-sama I'm sorry for not recognizing you..." he quietly said. "Um did you happen to just come out of the interrogation room? It appears that they're done with Rin so as of right now they're taking the brothers to the dungeon deep under ground. Do you wish to come with me? I'm sure you would like to see where its located at..." he smile. "Well the tortures been done that is...Although I dont think Rin will ever be the same..." he sigh softly knowing that he would have to save Rin and Yukio.

Lulius on the other hand lean against the wall near Elliot's homebase as he looks at his cellphone. 'Deida should probably hurry it up since Rin and Yukio needs our help..I just hope he could help me let them escape?' he thought. His hands fiddling with one another as he waited patiently.

http://www.zerochan.net/1297291 (Deida Breaker)
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:51 am

Zero followed Elliot as he was still looking around for his brother. As they entered the room he was surprised to see such a huge television. "Wow....."

Kyo had walked about in a bit of a daze. When he had bumped into Deida he apologizes. "Um sorry about that" he says before listening to the other. "I don't really want to go there. I'd want to help them but then my boiling anger would want me to kick there @ss. I just don't think I can face them now." he says looking down. His feeling for Rin still clearly showing
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:14 am

"Feel free to play anything!" Elliot smile gleefully and jumped up and down. "I'll be over there!" He chuckle and waited.

Deida nodded his head "I see. Dont beat yourself around the bushes or else it'll poke you twice as hard and you might regret it.." he explain before turning to walk away but stop. "I think I should tell you this. Rin will never be the same like he was before. I thiught I should just tell you that..." he said noddi g his head before disappearing into the hallway.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:23 am

Zero sat on the couch in front of the television. He didn't play games much so he wasn't sure what to do. He just sat there silently looking around.

Kyo glanced up and looked at Deida. "What do you mean by that?" he asked wondering what could make Rin no longer himself. He knew the torture here was to get information and other things but he never knew what the torture actually was.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:11 pm

When he had left Zero to play the games Elliots eyes gaze over to the window. His mind was focusing on many things that is until he received a text from someone. 'Who could it be?' He thought and read when his eyes ooen wide. 'Lulius?' He lightly growled.

When Deida had reached the dungeon he caught sight of the two and tossed a small ear piece into the cell. Yukio who had held onto his brother picked up the device and put it on his ears. "Very well...Yes.." he said as he heard Lulius. Turning to face Rin he pulled him into a hug and carried him when he saw a pair of keys dangling from Deida. "Thanks..." he told him and saw that the door was open he left.

Deida smile and nodded his head and left as if he wasn't the one there. Before long he made it back to the first floor and sigh lightly. 'It seems as though the two would be heading back to school soon. Knowing Rin he felt that Rin would no longer be the same. His mind has already set into place so he probably might not talk to the others. What a sad world indeed...' he quietly thought when he received a text from Lulius.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:36 pm

Zero played with the remote until the television came on. He began watching tv since he was no good at games. He eventually fell asleep on the couch. He opened his eyes realizing something was wrong. "Where's Yukio...?" he says out loud.

Kyo wonders what Deida meant by Rin will never be the same. He decided to head outside when he noticed Lulius. "Oh I've seen you before. You were talking with my brother and Yukio at school. Why are you here though?" he asked wondering if he had been looking for Yukio and Rin.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:23 pm

Sighing in anger his ears shot up when he heard him. "Yukio? I think he went home..." Elliot lied and hum a soft tune. "If you're tire get some rest..." He told him still smiling.

Lulius glance up to see Kyo when he smile "Oh I'm just waiting for somebody. What about you? Did you and Rin make amends?" He ask as his eyes grew cold. "Anyways what are you doing? I thought you be with Rin for the weekend?" He ask tilting his head to the side wondering to why Kyo had ask him such a silly question. "Aside from that, I heard that Yukio's hurt and Rin was nowhere to be found? Well his lost soul that is..." He said walking up to Kyo. "Would you care to explain why he isn't there?" Lulius was beginning to confuse the younger male but manage to stop himself. "Anyways, stay away from them if you can't protect them..." He smiled and walked past him when he caught sight of Yukio and Rin coming out from other side. "Gomen!" He waved bye as he help Yukio with Rin.

"Are you alright Yukio?" Lulius whispered to him as he carried Rin in bridal style. Yukio nodded his head breathing heavily, "I'm fine but we need to get him home.." He quielty said and caught sight of Kyo. "You go on ahead and I'll have a word with him..." He said ushering Lulius to go. Lulius nodded his head, "Don't be too hard on him. He has already had a rough day or...Night I mean..." He smile and walked away from the two of them.

When Lulius and Rin were out of sight, Yukio came to a stop in front of Kyo. "You're a bastard! Don't you ever come near my brother again. If I ever see you near him, you will not see this world. And that Elliot is going to pay for what he did to my little brother!" He snapped at him while giving him the glare. "If only you knew..." Yukio clenched his hands into a fist and stared at him in the eyes, "I'll only warn you this once so heed my warning. Don't you ever come looking for Rin and if you do, I will make you regret by punishing your little brother, Zero.." He hissed while staring at him as if he was about to take out his evil side.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:41 am

Zero nods as he looked at Elliot. "Okay. I think I'll rest for now." he says laying down on the couch and falling asleep.

Kyo looked at Lulius. "Don't talk like that. You sound like Deida. I can't protect someone who would lie to me from the beginning just to get close to me. Then laugh about it without a second thought. I wanted to help him but I can't because I can tell that his feeling for me weren't as true as I had hoped. Save them if you want but leave me and Zero out of it. You guys are all filled up with lies and hidden secrets. I can't deal with that." he says

His eyes drifted towards Yukio and sighs. "I don't plan to see you or that brother of yours. You two can live happily in hiding with your lies to keep you warm. Just know that if you come near Zero i will rip your throat out and feed it to Rin. I have no issue killing someone whose in my way to protect Zero. So don't underestimate me." he says before walking away.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:27 pm

Yukio scowls and softly laughs at what Kyo had said. "Just because of a stupid lie?" He retorted. "His love for you was real and yet you think it isnt? Heh you'll regret it since you have no heart..." he smirk but came to a stop as he heard the sound of alarms nearby. "Rin will never be the same.." he quietly said and walked the other way. Yukio was extremely upset he didnt know why Kyo had let it happen. Rin had help Kyo and this is how he had repay him. 'Dont worry Rin I wont let anything happen to you...' he thought.

Lulius glance at Rin and softly sigh. He leaned closely and gently peck him on the forehead. "It'll be over soon...forget about him he doesn't love you. He only think of you as a liar and the love for you to him was only a lie to pry into his life. I dont want you to disappeared. Come back and be your old self..." he quietly said whispering.

Rin slowly budge and felt a light peck when he slowly open up his eyes to look at Lulius. He had held onto him by the shirt and began to sob drenching his clothes. "Nii-san..." he cried as he held onto him. "Shh its okay I'm here. Tomorrow we'll head back to school and forget about what had happen okay?" Lulius said and came to a stop in front of their dorm.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:32 pm

Kyo went back into home base and found hi brother sound asleep. It was three days later before they returned home to their uncle. Zero had decided to return to school. He just didn't want to stay at home. Kyo on the other hand dropped out and only went to school just to drop off and pick up Zero. Zero was sitting in the staircase eating his lunch alone as he started doing since being back in school. His classes were even switched around so he wouldn't be in them with Yukio
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:36 pm

Three days later Yukio had sat in the student council room. His eyes were scanning the documents when he heard words about Kyo dropping out of school. As for his brother Rin he had kept him at home and knew that it was for the best. No one knew why but Yukio had explained to the councillor that Rin would now be home studying. After a few reasons of persuading them he was able to let his brother stay home.

Rin on the other hand was at home. He was restless and his studies were still the same like always. However his eyes were still a dark shade of blue and he wasn't that wild like he was before. Thinking to himself he decided to take a walk to the store hoping to find something to eat. When doing it so he accidentally came upon a park and decided to cut through it that is until he bumped into someone which happen to be Kyo. Stumbling onto the ground he glance up and bow his head as to apologized. Soon enough he walked past the other that is until he heard the other spoke to him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:58 am

Zero walks around the halls towards his next class. It wasn't long before some upperclassmen surrounded him and Zero ended up in the locker rooms. The three guys surrounded him with devilish smirks on their lips. Zero was nervous but knowing Kyo wasn't there he felt all alone.

Kyo was heading out for lunch when he ran into Rin. He was a bit surprised seeing him. "Oh I'm sorry there. Later..." he says walking off. He knew Yukio might be lurking around waiting to stop them from talking.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:43 am

When he was done Yukio went out of the room and decided to head over to the locker. Upon reaching it he came to a stop as he heard them talk. 'Zero?' He thought when heard voices and glanced inside to find Zero and three other guy.

Looking at him Rin tilt his head and went for a grab. He had grabbed onto Kyo's shirt when he looks up at him. His eyes staring deeply into the other as he waited for him to see if he could tag along.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:43 am

When he was done Yukio went out of the room and decided to head over to the locker. Upon reaching it he came to a stop as he heard them talk. 'Zero?' He thought when heard voices and glanced inside to find Zero and three other guy.

Looking at him Rin tilt his head and went for a grab. He had grabbed onto Kyo's shirt when he looks up at him. His eyes staring deeply into the other as he waited for him to see if he could tag along. It seems as though he didn't remember him after what had happen. For now, he had a feeling that he knew the guy in front of him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:50 am

"So your the pretty boy who has all the girls talking. Not so tough without your glasses huh." one of the said breaking Zero's glasses. "Cut it out. I don't have time for this. I need to get to class." he says trying to get away from them. "Not so fast. We have to teach you some manners. You should have more respect for your upperclassmen." another said holding Zero's arms.

Kyo looked at Rin as he knew if he stayed any longer the feeling he locked away would come to the surface. "Let go Rin. I can't be around you. Your brother said so." he says knowing things would only get bad if Yukio found out
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:50 pm

Clenching his hands tightly he took In an amount of deep breaths when he walked in. "Leave him alone. What did he do to you guys?" Yukio had ask glaring at them. For some reason Yukio knew that he was only helping as class representative. "Well are you going to let him go or what?"

Still hklding onto him he didnt want to let go. He felt the need to hold him it was as if he was lost. Somehow Rin felt sad and burden deeply inside as he nodded his head and took a step back letting go of Kyo. Lightly sighing a bit Rin sat on a bench and fiddled with his fingers as he saw Kyo walking away. It wasn't until four random guys came up to him when they grin at him. "Well, well, well if it isnt Rin Okumura..." one of them said as they grabbed him by the neck. "We heard that you're home studying now and not going to school? Heh cat got your tongue?!" Rin struggled a bit as in to get free from his grip. "We could of have gotten rid of youn when we had the chance. It appears those chances were save by someone else! I guess well just have to take advantage of you..." they all chuckle. Eying them Rin glance over to Kyo who had walked further away from him. Reaching his hands over to the distant Kyo he soon couldnt breathe and so he passes out.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:05 pm

Zero glanced up seeing Yukio. He wonders why the other was there and if he was trying to help. ""Hey stay out of this. We need to teach this guy a lesson. He acts all high and mighty but he's a real jerk. My girl asked him out and he turned her down ice cold. No one gets away with hurting a girl's feelings like that." one says looking at Yukio. "Get in our way and we'll teach you a lesson or two as well." another says snickering.

Kyo headed off not knowing if looking back would be a good idea. 'If I look back and he's got that sad looking in his eyes I'll want to embrace him... he thinks as he couldn't help but look back. Upon doing so he noticed some guys walking off with a passed out Rin in their arms. Naturally he would have kept walking the other way but he couldn't. "If I leave I'll only regret it." he muttered before running after the guys to save Rin
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:41 pm

Yukio chuckle, "I should be the one who should be the one saying that..." his eyes were cold as he glared at them. "Maybe she got rejected was probably because shes not pretty? Not to mention if shes your girl why would you let her ask him out?" He laughs again and quickly went for a grab on the guy's neck. "Leave him or else I will go after your girl as well by force..." he says slamming the guy onto the wall.

The vuys snicker as they laugh. Glancing over their shoulders they had Rin. Once they reached an abandon warehouse they walked right in and began stripping Rin from head to toe. Rin who laid there motionless slowly got up as he slowly flinched feeling the cold air hitting his cold body. Opening up his eyes he felt a hand stroking his member as it began to erect. "Ngh..." he tried crouching his legs together but were held down by two other guys. Then something warm engulf his member and soon enough he began to pant and squirm when the tears rolled down his eyes. Before long he only heard the sound of guys being beat and toss.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum