Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Minds Think Alike

2 posters

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

Great Minds Think Alike - Page 11 Empty Re: Great Minds Think Alike

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:34 am

Zero panted softly as he looked at Yukio. He felt really tired now as he closed his eyes. "Yukio... I feel sleepy. Can we rest now or is there more?" he asked looking at thee other innocently.

Kyo smiled as he looked at Rin. "I'm wondering if this is your first time or are you just eager to be mine." he says moving close to him and pushed a finger into him first
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:27 pm

"We can rest now...But let me cleaned you up first..." Yukio smiled and gently lick off the remaining semen on him. When he was done he relaxed next to the younger male.

Rin was even more embarrassed but decided to tell him. "No...I lost my virginity when I was ten....and that was the last as well..." he quietly said to him moaning slightly a bit frkm the thrust.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:13 pm

Zero fell asleep as Yukio was cleaning him up. He felt a bit worn out but wasn't sure what he learned either. He was trying to think about it but his dreams were filled with the events that occurred. He gave up enjoying the dreams as they played in his mind.

"I wont' ask but I'm a little sad I couldn't have been your first. I will however be the only one after today." Kyo says smiling. He pulled his finger out and replaced it with his length
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:53 pm

Looking at him, Yukio gently stroke the other's hair to the side when he saw that the younger male had smile. 'You did great. All you need to do is experience with another male...Then maybe you might like it?' he thought as he looks at him.

"W-Well you are now? ..." Rin said when he felt the length enter him. Holding in the pain, he finally relax as it had gone away a little. "Y-You can go in deeper now...I-I'll manage.." He said as he waited.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:46 pm

"Yukio...." he whispered in his sleep as he laid on the bed. He was dreaming and sleeping so soundly but he could tell Yukio was close to him. He liked the fact that the other was so close. It was comforting and relaxing for him.

"I want you to get use to my size and shape. It'll be in here a lot. I happen to get rather excited around the person I like. Almost like a bunny in heat so I hope you'll be well prepared." Kyo says before he started with slow and easy thrusts
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:01 pm

Yukio blinked in surprised as he heard his name being called. Smiling he put the blanket over the two of them as he too had closed his eyes. "Goodnight...And have a sweet dream..." He whispers into his ears and fell asleep next to the young boy.

Turning beet red, Rin glance at him nodded his head. "Okay I will do my best..." He whispers and felt it going in. First it was slow as he tries his best to get use to his size. "Your length is wide and big?" Rin quietly moan as he talk in between the thrust. "If it excites you then it will excites me too.." He told him once more clenching onto Kyo's shirt.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:22 pm

Zero snuggled in close to the warmth beside him coming from Yukio. He found the other to be so warm and he liked it a lot. He hoped his brother was having a peaceful night like he was.

Kyo was happy to hear Rin's words. He leans up kissing him while thrusting faster and deeper now.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:39 pm

Arms over the other male, Yukio held him close against his chest as he made the other warm enough for the two to cuddle. His dream was pleasant as he dream about the two having fun with one another. Then a dream about them being lovers that leaded them to marriage.

Feeling the pain subsiding, Rin moan even louder as he held onto Kyo. "M-More please!" He squirm a bit as he tries to get into a better position than before. "Give me all you've got!" He told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:35 pm

Zero mumbles softly in his sleep. He kept saying Yukio's name every once in a while as he was sleeping. It was kind of cute since they were so close.

Kyo spiced it up as he picked up Rin. "Hold onto me okay." he says getting up from the bed. He stands up still holding Rin and he began thrusting into the other.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:40 pm

Moving slightly around he woke up and found himself on the bed. Rubbing his eyes he smiled as he saw Zero sleeping like a little baby boy. Noticing that Zero hadnt taken off his glasses, he reached over to take it off for him when he caught sight of his face. "Beautiful face?" He quietly said as he stares at him.

Rin nodded his head as he held onto him, then he felt the length going deeper into his tiny hole. Giving an odd expression he finally relax once more as he moan with pleasure wanting the other to please him more.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:31 am

Zero shifted slightly as he opened his eyes a little. "Yukio....? Is something wrong? Are you having trouble sleeping?" he asked softly.

"I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am. You feel so incredible and so wet." he groans softly while still thrusting
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:43 am

Yukio saw that Zero had ask him a question he answer, "Oh no...I'm just happy to be with you..." he said hugging him and pulling him into a hug.

"O-Of course I'm feeling good...ahh..." Rin moan when his mouth waters as he felt the other inside of him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:45 am

Zero blushed a bit. "Yukio... I'm happy too." he says closing his eyes again. He was still sleepy and was glad to be closer to his first friend ever. He didn't think being friends with someone could make him so happy.

Kyo groans a bit as he felt himself getting close to his limit. "Rin... I'm close..." he says panting softly as he startign moving a bit faster.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:57 am

"I'm glad..." Yukio whispered and held him close once more.

Rin answer, "Me too...Ahhh" he could feel his member pump when it was about to reach his climax.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:02 am

Zero drifted back to sleep as he laid there beside Yukio. He wasn't worried about the next all since all he wanted to do was stay close to the other.

Kyo thrusts one last time before coming inside of Rin. He trembles a bit still holding the other close to him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:33 pm

When the younger male had gone to sleep, Yukio laid back down next to him. Holding onto the male he doze off as well.

Rin felt the semen inside of him as he too came as well. His leg tremble a bit. His breathing was quick and his arms still wrapped around Kyo. Breathing heavily he lean onto Kyo's shoulder as he rested his head. "That felt so good..." he whisper.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:42 pm

Kyo went over to the bed and laid Rin upon it. He slowly pulls out and lays beside him. "Lets get some rest. I'm sure my brother has a wonderful day planned for tomorrow. We'll need tons of rest to keep up with him." he says chuckling softly.

Zero continued to sleep peacefully beside Yukio.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:18 pm

Laying down next to his lover he smile, "Alright...I am sleepy anyways..." he quietly said as he nodded his head lightly. "Cuddle me and make me sleep..." Rin had said and held onto him closely.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:31 pm

Kyo cuddles Rin close as he was soon sound asleep. He loved everything about having Rin as a boy friend. It was as if the perfect angel blessed him with happiness.

The next day Zero awoke as he had planned at four am. He slips out of bed and leaves Yukio there sleeping. He inches out the room only to stumble forward. "Ouch... my body feels heavy and sore... I can't clean like this..." he grits his teeth trying to get back on his feet.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:20 pm

Morning came, Yukio was still sound asleep that is until he heard something falling onto the ground. Getting up quickly, he glance in the darkness only to find Zero. "Zero is that you?" he yawn and got up to find him on the ground. "Are you okay?" he ask as he stood before the younger male. "Come I'll help you clean up..." He whisper and help the other one up.

Rin was still asleep, he was indeed a heavy sleeper although he tends to wake up randomly each time with something new on his mind. For now, his mind was in dreamland thinking about Kyo at the moment.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:34 pm

Zero glanced back looking at Yukio. "I told you already that I can't have a guest helping me with my chores. I just need to get back on my feet. I can do this on my own." he says trying to get up by himself. He was really independent. It was tough for him to rely on anyone but Kyo.

Kyo awoke as he heard voices. He listened closely to hear it was his brother and Yukio. 'I thought he'd at least sleep in with Yukio there but still... he really is a worry wort...' he thinks with a small sigh
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:42 pm

Blinking in surprise, Yukio let out a soft sigh, "If that is what you want then, I guess I should be heading back to sleep...However, that isn't the case!" Yukio grabbed onto him as he took him to the bathroom. "I'm helping you and that's that!" He said to him while turning on the water. "If you want friends, then you got to open up to them whether you like it or not." Yukio was on the verge to tell him out but knew that Zero was overly sensitive about things and knew that he was insecure.

Rin on the other hand woke up from his sleep when he let out a soft yawn. "W-What is that noise just now?" He ask sleepily rubbing his eyes lightly. "Was that Yukio and Zero just now?" he said in a soft voice.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:57 pm

"Ah... Yukio...!" he says as the other took him into the bathroom. Zero looked at him with a gentle gaze. "You really want to be my friend? I never had a friend before so I don't really know what to do or how to act. I'm sorry." he says lowering his head.

Kyo glanced down to look at Rin. "Yeah it was them. Seems my brother's stubbornness won't work on Yukio. Its kind of a nice thought. I normally don't do this but maybe I should help out too. Then I wouldn't have to wait hours just for breakfast." he grumbles
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:14 pm

Yukio stares at him then gently set him into the water. "Hush and let me wash you..." He said to him and gently scrub him, his hair still mess up from the sleep that he had. Slightly yawning a bit, he grabbed the shampoo and wash Zero's hair making little suds coming out of the hair. Chuckling lighty he wash away the bubbles then scrub his back. "To answer you from earlier, of course I want to be your friend? I told you that last night, remember?" he said while still scrubbing him.

Rin giggle lightly, "I highly doubt it. Once Yukio's up and a friend is in need, trust me, he would do anything to help them..." He yawn again and got up. "Come on, lets go help them but I need a shower first? Do you want to take one with me?" he ask him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:56 pm

"I know you want to be my friend but its a bit weird. I want to be a really good friend to you. I just don't know how to. I am worried the internet won't be of any help to me." Zero says softly. He was really enjoying this bath because Yukio was there.

Kyo looked at him and smiled. "Okay Rin. Lets go wash our bodies together. I will love to wash every inch of you." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum