Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rivals or Lovers?

2 posters

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Rivals or Lovers? - Page 32 Empty Re: Rivals or Lovers?

Post  azuneko Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:15 pm

Naji laughed. "We are on our way over there for the party. Though you getting him a gift should be easy. He likes you the most." he says smiling. Youji nods as he looks at Sora. "Anything you give him he will love." he said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:33 pm

"Ah you're right. Um go on ahead I'll see you guys there..." Sora had said. Once they left Sora made his way over to a particular store and decided to get Jiro a small gift. "He'll like this for sure?" He smile happily.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:58 am

Naji and Youji smile before leaving Sora. They head over to the party. Once there they say hello to everyone and noticed Jiro no where around. Jiro had fallen asleep waiting for Sora to come back. He still hadn't realized what today was.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:08 am

"Could you wrap this up for me please?" Sora had said. When that was done, he got out and decided to head back when he accidentally bumped into the same people who were picking on Jiro when he had first met him. "Hey kid its you?!" They said as they cracked their knuckles. Sora stood there but noticed that he wouldnt be able to defend himself. Even if he did he knows that he would be hurt more than before. Sighing he set down his gift and fought them. It had been at least an hour when he finally made it back home. His lips bruise and bloody but he manage to clean it off of him. Taking in some air he let them out smoothly and made his way back to the room dodging the others. By the time he got in he found Jiro sleeping on the bed. Grinning he gently woked him up. "Jiro wake up.." he quietly said as he waited.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:40 am

The house was in a bit of a panic as they couldn't find Jiro and Sora had taken too long to return home. Jiro slowly began to awaken when he heard his brother's voice. "Sora..? Where have you been?" he asked sitting up and noticing the other was hurt. "What happened to you?!" he says looking at him. He leaned closer to his face inspecting it
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:06 pm

"Um nothing happen. Come on, everyone's looking for you. It appears that father and mother are worried so I came in to see if you're here." Sora had said while looking at him. "And its nothing really. I just trip and fell on my face..." He smile as he lied knowing that he's a very good liar. "Come on now. Let's get out of this room and head into the dining room..." He told him and took him by the arms as he led him out.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:25 pm

Jiro looks at Sora. "Why does it seem like everyone is looking for me? I haven't done anything wrong today." he says following Sora out of the room. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a gift box. "Sora... I got this for you. It isn't much but it's to say I'm so glad we're brothers now." he said. It was a hand crafted locket with a picture of both of them inside.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:57 pm

Sora nodded his head as he heard him that is until he saw the gift. Taking the gift as he thanked him he smile. "Thank you.." Sora happily said to him as he took the gift. Once he did, he followed the other into the dining room. "I'll give you mine later..." He grin as he took him there.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:05 pm

"Huh...? You got me a gift but why?" Jiro asked as they entered the dining room. He was a bit surprised to see Naji and Youji there. "You both made it. Everyone is outside by the cherry blossom tree." Naji says smiling. Jiro was still confused by everything
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:14 pm

"Um, you'll know why.." Sora chuckle when he had told him. By the time the two had reached the dining room, Sora blink as he saw them there. "Ah thank you" he told them and took Jiro to the yard only to find the group of people there.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:41 pm

Their mother and father approach them leading the two towards a set of seats decorated like thrones. Jiro sat and looked at Sora beside him. "I hope you'll enjoy your birthday a lot more this year Jiro." his father said giving him a hug. Jiro blinks now his confusion coming to a close. "My birthday...? That's today for real...?" he says not actually realizing it until now. Naji and Youji placed their gift by the throne with the other gifts. "You sound like you forgotten your own birthday." Youji says looking at him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:29 pm

Sora sat beside Jiro when he saw their parents and other guests greeting them. Smiling at his older brother he noticed that the other was surprised not to have known about his birthday. "How could you have forgotten about your birthday?" Sora had ask while looking at him curiously. "Anyways, just be happy that you're here alright?" he told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:20 am

"I was focused on someone more important that it slipped my mind." he says looking at Sora. He really did love his brother so it couldn't be helped. Jiro glanced about and noticed Lucifer wasn't around. "Huh....? Did you notice Lucifer isn't here." he said to Sora.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:35 am

"Oh really?" Sora chuckle and nodded his head as he heard him. Then the next thing hit him after hearing Lucifer's name. "I dont know where he is. Earlier he was preparing your party but I assume he had a business to run. Would you like me to go search for him for you? I'm sure he's around somewhere?" Sora had said and got up. "I'll be back alright. And I'll bring you your gift once I come back..." He told him and got up from where he sat and decided to go search for Lucifer.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:14 am

Jiro watched as Sora took off to find Lucifer. He had just found it odd not seeing the butler anywhere. As he sat there all the people around started talking to him and such. He was glad Naji and Youji had come since he didn't really have many friends. Meanwhile Lucifer was in his room. He was asleep in his bed. He had started to feel unwell and Jiro's father gave him the time to rest.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:46 am

Sora glanced around that is until he remember Jiro saying something about not going into Lucifer's room. Debating for a bit he nodded his head and decided to head in anyways. Once doing it so, he glanced around until he found him resting on his bed. "Lucifer?" He quietly called when he closed thw door behind him and went over to look at him. Once he did he saw how peaceful the other had looked. 'He's very peaceful when he sleeps. He isnt such a bad guy afterall when he sleeps?' He thought and gently brush his hair to the side.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:28 pm

Lucifer was sound asleep so he didn't notice Sora enter his room. He was running a slight fever but he hadn't noticed since he was asleep. Jiro was about to blow the candle out on the cake. He frowns a bit not knowing where Sora had went off to. 'Why did he go look for him...? I just made a comment about it....' he thinks with a sigh
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:32 pm

Eyeing Lucifer he gently touch his forehead when he noticed that the other was burning up. Without thinking he quickly rushed over to the bathroom to find a wash cloth. When he came back he gently set it on the other and waited. It had been at least a few minutes or so when he realized that he had to head back. If he did then Lucifer would have a high fever and no one would be there to to help him. 'I'm sure Jiro would understand? I mean he is afterall father's friend...' he smile.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:21 pm

Jiro cut the cake and shared it out to everyone. He sat sighing softly as his father wanted him to open his gifts. He just didn't want to so he got up and decided to go over to Naji's place for the night. He didn't bother looking for Sora as he didn't know where to look. Naji and Youji left the place with Jiro at their side. "Aren't you going to tell Sora your coming with us?" Youji asked. Jiro looked down. "He had other things to do so I don't want to bother him." he says.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:33 pm

Sora waited and decided to head out but came to a stop. Somehow he had a feeling that Jiro would be upset with him and so he decides to text him as he took out his phone. 'Jiro sorry how I miss your birthday. I'll make it up to you. I promise and I'll wait for you in the room...' he texted him and waited for him to text back.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:44 pm

Jiro had left his phone at home so he didn't receive the message. When he arrived at Naji's place, Youji and Jiro went to watch television. Naji called Sora while Jiro was distracted. Naji waited for Sora to pick up and glad that he did. "Hey Sora. You know Jiro is really upset with you. He really wanted to spend today with you at his side. I don't know what happened but he's here at my place for the night. Try and come over tomorrow. I don't like seeing you two fighting." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:53 am

As he waited and waited, there was no response coming back from Jiro. Sighing softly, he grew wary and decided to head back into Lucifer's room when he received a call from Naji. "Wait what? Why is he upset? I know I was supposed to spend the day with him but I tried texting him but he never text me back..Never mind, I'll come early tomorrow to come get him that is if he wants to come or not..." He quietly said feeling a bit sad that Jiro left and he was the one to blame that he had left him. After hanging up on the other, he looks down at the locket that Jiro had given him. Eyeing the picture he felt mad at himself and he hated that. 'I'll have to make it up to him...' He thought and enters Lucifer's room once more.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:52 am

Lucifer was wide awake this time as Sora entered. "What are you doing in here? Shouldn't you be with you brother on such a special day for him?" he asked still laying down but looking at the other this time. He was still running a fever but ignored it for now. Naji smiled as he hung up and noticed Jiro and Youji asleep watching television. "You two are really too much." he chuckled covering them with a blanket
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:12 am

"Well Jiro was wondering where you were so I told him that I'd come looking for you. When I did so, I found you with a fever and tried my best to calm your fever down..." Sora explained. "As for Jiro, he left for NajI's place so I'm getting him tomorrow morning...I'll have to make it up for him though...Why did you ask?" He looks at him as he sat back down reaching his hand over to touch his forehead again.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:21 am

"I ask because as his loving brother you should always be by his side. If you hadn't noticed his entire day was spent working and then buying a gift just for you. He forgotten his entire birthday just because you were on his mind. So it was odd seeing you in here." he said looking at him. "I've taken appropriate medicine and will be just fine." Lucifer says with a smile
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum