Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rivals or Lovers?

2 posters

Page 17 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Go down

Rivals or Lovers? - Page 17 Empty Re: Rivals or Lovers?

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:32 am

"You are the first person I've ever taken a bath with. I'm being honest." he says blushing brightly. He wasn't sure what to think or do. Seeing Sora like this was making his head spin. "Uh I can wash myself. If you touch me I might turn into a puddle." Jiro says looking at him
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:56 am

Sora blinked as he heard them. Giggling a bit he nodded his head. "Alright if you say so..." turning guys attention away, Sora started to hum a tune as he was himself.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:27 am

Jiro began to wash himself. When he was finished he stood up from the water. He glanced back at Sora. "I'm going to get out first. I tend to get all wrinkly real fast." he said with a smile. The water dripping down his body in an alluring way
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:19 pm

When the other got up, Sora turn to face him, "Alright..." he smile as he wash his hair. When the other had left, he felt that the other wasn't comfortable arou d him. Sighing a bit he decides to dip himself I the tub for a long time.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:26 pm

Jiro got to the room and sighs deeply. "That was a close call. If Sora knew I got aroused just being in the bath with him.... ugh! He'd probably think I'm weird." he mumbles as he dries himself off. He then got and idea and smiles. He went into his closet and pulled out a box from the very back. 'Its time for a huge surprise... with this I might be able to express how I feel without getting all embarrassed about it...' he thinks getting dressed. He then runs out the room and heads outside to the garden.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:50 pm

Coming out of the restroom, Sora looked around for Jiro. "Where did that brother of mine run off to?" Sora mumble. Then he heard the door open and in came Lucifer. "What are you doing here? Coming in without knocking...That's rather stupid..." he mutter still having a towel around his waist.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:20 pm

Lucifer looked at him. "Don't be silly. I saw something rather odd and figured I'd ask you about it. Though it seems you don't know so never mind. Oh and didn't I warn you about dressing like that around me." he says approaching Sora. "You know despite what Jiro says I still haven't tasted you yet. With that said I only have three days to try." he says softly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:30 pm

"Something odd about Jiro? Or what?" Sora had ask when saw how the other had approached him. Blinking and flustering a bit he took a step back, "You're the one who walked in on me..." he lightly growl while looking at him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:56 pm

"Yet you still show this brave face as you stare at me. You are very different from Jiro and it excites me to the point of no return. So why not let me taste those sweet lips of yours, Sora." he says softly as he leans close to Sora's face and kisses his lips. Lucifer pretty much had Sora cornered
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:03 pm

Sora took another step back when he had him corner. Swallowing down his spit he answer, "O-Of course..." he stutter a bit when he felt his lips against the other. Before he realized it his lips melted with in the other. Soon enough he heard the door open and saw Jiro with a basket. Pushing away Lucifer, he told him, "It's not what you think!-" before he could finish his sentence he saw that the other had run off. Growling he punch Lucifer on the face, "Get out now!" He angrily said as he pointed to the door.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:18 pm

Lucifer placed a hand on Sora's waist planning to remove his towel. He was surprised to see Jiro suddenly there behind them. Lucifer held his face as he looked at Sora. "I'll go but I shall return." he says leaving the room. Jiro went and climbed the cherry blossom tree. He sighs softly as he looks at the sky. "Stupid Sora... Stupid Lucifer... he didn't even look like he hated it or was trying to reject him.." he grumbles as he put the blanket on the ground. 'And here I was setting up a lovely picnic for us...' he thinks to himself
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:33 pm

When Lucifer had left, he walked over to the door and locks it. His eyes had turn a darker shade of color but for some reason he felt as if he was absorb into Lucifer's mesmerizing lips. Hitting the door he walked over and toss his candies onto the ground and broke a few vase that was on the counter of his dresser. Sighing heavily he leaned back against the wall and slump down his hand had accidentally touch the broken vase as he didnt dare to wince. Looking at himself in the closet mirror he glance at himself when he sigh and wore his clothes. After wearing his clothes he walked over to the bathroom to rinse out his hand. Growling a bit he bandage up his hand and walked out to look for Jiro. When he did so he found him on top of the tree. "Are you just going to mope up there? Or are you going to come down and talk to me?" He ask as he waited and took out a cigarette to smoke.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:46 pm

Jiro frowns as he sat up in the tree. He glanced down as he heard Sora's voice. Jiro climbs down but only to sit on a lower branch. He didn't look like himself at first glance. He looked like a pretty little girl. "I wanted to surprise you with a wonderful picnic but I got surprised instead. Why didn't you push Lucifer away? I know he can try to persuade you into thinking its okay but he's cruel and evil." he says looking at his brother

[what Jiro was wearing in the tree: https://2img.net/h/i83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/chadni98/anime%20girls/girlintree.jpg ]
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:01 pm

When he saw that Jiro had step down onto a lower branch he sigh, "He just did that out of nowhere! How can I push him away when he had me corner?" Sora said as he looks up at him noticing that he was in a dress other than his normal clothing. "Sorry. I came out and was just about to wear my clothes when he barged in without knocking. Then he corner me, plus I was surprised as well when he did that to me out of the blue?" He explained oncemore. "But you in the dress, it makes me wonder, if you're actually a boy in disguise. You know, you look very pretty in that dress, are you perhaps Rin?" he curiously ask looking up at him with a smile on his face. "Jump and I'll catch you..." He said tossing his cancer stick onto the ground as he raise up his arms so that he could catch the other.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:13 pm

"Yes I am Rin. I figured you could see me like this so its not a major surprise when we talk with your mother in three days." he says smiling. "I don't care what happened with you and Lucifer. Now you know how dangerous he is and can be more aware and prepared for his surprise attacks." Jiro says before jumping down into Sora's arms. "You really caught me....! Its making me blush.." he says softly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:25 pm

Sora smiled as he nodded his head, "Alright, I'll be ready for him.." He chuckle and caught Jiro with his arms as he hug him closely. "You're very beautiful. You should dress up like this more, but what happens if they call you to come meet Rin? What happens then? Knowing mother and father they would be furious.." He sigh and held him closely against his chest. "I can live with you like this..." He chuckle when he heard someone nearby. Turning his attention he caught sight of Mizuki, "M-Mizuki?" he quietly said as he saw her standing there with her eyes being anger as she saw Jiro in the dress. Mizuki who happen to visit stood there as she saw Rin and Sora. "Sora is that who i think it is? That's Rin? She's not even that pretty?! Why choose her over me!" She stammer and made her way over to them. Sora blink then looks at Rin as he set 'her' down. "Well, this is the type that I like that is why I propose to her...You got a problem?" he nicely said to her. Mizuki growl when she slapped him on the face, "I hate you!" She turned away and ran. Sora rubbed his cheeks as he looks at Jiro, "I guess that went well?"
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:38 pm

Jiro looked at Sora. "Well I know Lucifer hates me wearing this so I can often get him to do what I want." he says smiling. He was happy like this until he noticed Mizuki. He quickly frowns when she slapped Sora. "Are you okay?" he asked kissing his cheek. "Well at least she's no longer an issue. Now to get pass our parents." he says hugging Sora.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:48 pm

When Jiro had kiss him on the cheeks, he smiled at him. "Thanks I feel a little better than before. Is my cheek red?" Sora had ask looking at him thoughtfully when he gently rub it a little. "That I did not expect for her to hit me so I suppose I deserve that one.." he chuckle and held onto Jiro's hand.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:52 pm

"Its a little red but I'm sure you'll be okay. You didn't deserve that since she did know you were spoken for." he says giggling. "So what shall we do now?" Jiro asked holding Sora's hand and staying close to him
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:02 pm

"A little red? As long as I am fine then its good..." Sora had said when he looks at him. "I wish it was the other way around...It would of been a lot better though...Me being a girl haha, I think I'll pass..." He chuckle. "Hm I do not know...where would you like to go?" he ask him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:29 pm

Jiro pouts a bit looking at him. "I don't care where we go or what we do. I just want to be with you Sora." he says as the winds blows making some of the petals from the tree flow around them. The moment and mood was perfect and just right.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:33 pm

"You are with me? Silly..." Sora whispers into his ears making him turn to face him. "Besides, if we keep doing this, I might devour you.." He smiled and pulled him closer to him. "Besides, you never answer me to why you started liking me..." He said feeling the slight breeze passing them by along with the petals.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:40 pm

Jiro looked at Sora and blushed. "I like you because I just do. Honestly, it was one day when I had picked on you. I had walked home and some guys were bullying me. You stopped them and asked me if I was okay. You even gave me a piece of candy. I couldn't figure out why you helped me after I had just finished picking on you. That's when my liking for you started." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:48 pm

Sora thought about it then it click. Yes, it was one of those horrible days that he had and he was entirely in a bad mood on that day after Jiro had picked on him. Somehow, he was irritated that he just wanted to punch someone on the face. But somehow, on that day, the bullies were just the perfect people to punch. "I remember now, I was mad that day after you picked on me. I needed someone so that I could punch like a punching bag. Not to mention, that candy was for you to eat so you won't feel the wound..." He smiled recalling what happen on that day. "It's kind of sad don't you think? We're brothers now so I can't do much about it.."
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:59 pm

Jiro pinched Sora's nose. "Don't say things like that. I'm Rin right now so in truth I am not your brother. As you can see I'm a girl at the moment. The laws of brotherhood don't apply." he says pouting. Jiro sat on the blanket he had brought outside with him. He looked up at the sky with a small smile
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum