Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rivals or Lovers?

2 posters

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Rivals or Lovers? - Page 33 Empty Re: Rivals or Lovers?

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:29 am

"Ah you're right. I should probably take my leave then..." Sora quietly said and took a step back before heading over to the door. He was well aware of Jiro, but he can't just let a sick person laid in bed. He remember when he was sick, his mother was hardly home to take care of him. She was always at work and hanging out with Jiro's father. He didnt want to turn out to be like her, but he knew that if they didnt want any help then he should just leave. Sighing softly, he took out a cigarette and popped it into his mouth. "I'll talk to you later. If you can't do much, just give me a call..." Sora had said and made his way over to the door.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:03 pm

Lucifer closed his eyes and falls back to sleep. Jiro awoke to find Naji and Youji asleep only inches from him. He sighs softly getting up and going outside for a walk. He went to the park and sat on the swings looking up at the night sky. "I wonder what I do wrong that I always end up feeling so depressed and lonely." he mutters to himself
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:34 pm

Sora made his way out of the house and into the night. He had lit up his cancer stick and decided to head for the park. His eyes looking up at the stars that is until it had shone down onto a boy who was now sitting on a swing. "Jiro?" he thought as he saw him swinging himself back and forth. "Jiro what are you doing there?" Sora called remembering that he had his gift with him as he approached him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:36 pm

Jiro glanced up seeing Sora. "I could ask you the same thing. What is it that you are doing here?" he asked him as he continues to swing. He didn't plan to stop one bit as he was still upset.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:07 pm

"I came out here to think about what I did to make you upset. But since you're here, I'll make it special for you. And I'll explained it to you to why I couldn't come back. However I think you'll be mad at me though if I told you. Well you are the older brother after all..." Sora quietly said as he sat down on the swing next to him.

"Earlier I went to go search for Lucifer but found him in his room with a fever. If I had left him then he would of have you know, die. I couldn't let that happen even though I am a bit careless arent I? Sorry for making you so upset. I know you can't forgive me but here is your gift that I had promised you earlier..." He got up from the swing and stood upon his older brother as he stops the swing. "Here..." He gave him a small box and inside was a music box. He hoped that his older brother likes it and hope that it would make him happy whenever he's not there. "I hope you like it..."
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:03 pm

Jiro sat silently and listened to Sora. "He's not one to die so easily. If so I'd have taken Lucifer's life long ago for raping me." he says glancing up to see the gift. "You really got me a present!? You didn't have to." he said opening it. "Sora..... How'd you know I've wanted one of these since I was three?" he asked with a small smile.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:17 pm

"Eh? Why do you say that?" Sora had ask mentioning the first statement that he had heard but decided not to questioned it. "And about that gift, I saw you looking at it this one time back in middle school but I never thought that you like this kind of thing. Not to mention, us being brothers as well..." He lightly chuckle and comb his hair back. "So do you like it?"
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:22 pm

"I love it. Thank you Sora. I was really pissed you left me just to look for Lucifer. Why does it seem like you care or have concern for him? You know even being sick he's still not a good guy. He's pure evil. I mean even his name is evil." Jiro says opening the music box and listening to it
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:58 pm

"Why you ask? Well I just don't want him to end up like me when I was little up until now." Sora had said and toss his cancer stick onto the ground. "My mother had always gone over to your place to care for you. But when I was sick, my mother was never there for me and it pisses me off that no one would be there for him even though I dont like him," he explained knowing that he hate this side of him. "However, do you know the reason to why he did that to you?" he curiously ask looking at him knowing that Jiro would at least have to know but somehow he doesnt want to say anything to him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:01 pm

Jiro looked at him. "Your mother never came to the house until the day you did. She only showed up at father's office and met him at love hotels. He waned to make sure she was serious about being with him before bringing her home." he says tilting his head. "The reason Lucifer did what he did...? I never asked or felt the need to know. I'm sure it's a stupid reason or something self centered."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:05 pm

Sora's eye brow rose upon hearing his answer. "I see. So you think its a stupid reason for him to have done that to you. Hm. Have you ever ask him who he loves? I'm sure if you find out, you could never forgive that person that is if he is very understanding even if he is a part of our family..." He stated knowing that it was Jiro's father who had push away Lucifer and had made him who he is at the moment. "Never mind. Come. Let's head home. I miss you and I was going to come get you in the morning.." He said as he reached over to hold onto his hand.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:00 am

Jiro looked at him. "You sound like you asked Lucifer why he did all those terrible things to me." he says before noticing Sora was standing and holding a hand out to him. "Okay I guess we can go home." he said enjoying the night's breeze too much. He took hold of Sora's hand and walks with him back home
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:27 am

Sora blinked in surprised when he looks away for a split second that is until he felt his hands being taken a hold of. "Yes, let us go home..." He told him leading the other home. On the way, he yawn once more when he came to a stop, "Lets not head home yet. Let's head to the garden first. Earlier, I brought some sheets and a blanket there. I wanted to spend a little more time with you. The only good thing I can do his well...Make love to you. Would that be alright, Jiro? Or do you prefer for me not to?" he ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:25 am

Jiro's cheeks turn bright red as he heard what the other asked of him. "Ah Sora... are you sure you want that? I mean, I'm not well you know.. a virgin at it.." he says a bit embarrassed. He couldn't believe the other was so committed to him so deeply. It made him really happy.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:56 pm

"Its fine. I'm sure. I don't care if you're a virgin or not, however, I want to make you happy for what I did earlier today..." Sora explained. He didnt want his older brother to be upset because of what he did earlier. "Shall we head there then?" he ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:56 pm

Jiro nods yes as he follows Sora towards the garden. He could tell the other was trying to cheer him up. 'If he knew I wasn't all that mad at him he might change his mind... I'll tell him afterwards...' he thinks smiling a bit to himself
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:35 pm

Sora smiled softly at the other and followed him to where the garden was. By the time he had gotten there, he fixed the sheets and laid them out for the both of them. "Please sit down..." Sora had said to him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:53 pm

Jiro took a seat as he looked at Sora. "You really have everything all prepared. I feel all nervous now." he says softly as his cheeks were still red
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:21 pm

"Well its better to come prepare than not coming I prepare right?" Sora chuckle and sat down while his hand gently caress his cheeks. Upon doing that, he leaned in to kiss him while one hand intertwine his fingers with the other. "I just want to eat you all up..." he whispers as he waited.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:36 pm

"I suppose you have a point." he says softly as he kisses Sora back. His eyes lower a bit as he was really nervous now. "I guess you can eat me now.... I won't stop you..." he says blushing
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:22 pm

Sora felt the kiss in return when he gently push him onto the sheets. His lips were still intact with Jiro when his hand slipped underneath his shirt and gently teased the round soft pink nipple. "How do you like this brother?" He ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:35 pm

Jiro looks at Sora trembling a bit. "I don't dislike it if that's what you're asking me." he says feeling all too sensitive about this. 'I've done this before... even if it was forced... so why do I feel so differently....? Is it because Sora is being gentle with me..? Its making me feel all shy and embarrassed like a girl..' he thinks biting his lip
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:48 pm

Sora saw that he was trembling when he smile at him. "Relax. I wont hurt you I promise..." he told him and quietly pulled oft his shirt. Once he did he licked the other nipple and quietly bite on it. His other hand slipped into his pants and began rubbing on the member. "Remember this on your 19th birthday. Promise me this..." Sora had told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:10 pm

"I know you won't hurt me. I just get so nervous when touched like this. Blame the butler." he says as Sora took off his shirt. He pants softly feeling the other tease his nipples and touch his length. "I promise.. I'll never forget..." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:28 pm

Sora chuckle and nodded his head. Once he had felt the hard member and decided to make his way down to lick it. Without warning he swallow the entire member whole and began stroking it.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum