Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rivals or Lovers?

2 posters

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

Rivals or Lovers? - Page 30 Empty Re: Rivals or Lovers?

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:10 am

Rin went home for the day and Jiro noticed Sora outside. "Hey brother. Come here." he says waving his arms. When the other came closer he smiled. "My father went to work but said he'll talk to your mother when he gets home. So you don't have to look so worried." he says worried about him
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:37 pm

Sora thank Rin once more when he heard Jiro calling to him. Approaching him he smile "Okay. So what should we do today?" He ask looking up at the sky.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:52 pm

Jiro looks at Sora. "You look like your worried. We can play some games or watch movies. I want to avoid your mother since she's home. At least until father returns home." he mutters holding Sora's hand
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:26 pm

"Sure. Games or movies lets see...How about some movies? I just need to get something off my chest for awhile and since my mother's home we can do something else?" he told him and kept on walking. "But you know, I'm worried because mother is going to yelled at me and not you. I just don't want father to...To tell her for us so I'm thinking of telling her myself..." Sora quietly said to him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:30 am

Jiro looks at him. "If you want to tell her now then we can do that first. Father is at work so its the perfect time to do so." he says holding his hand. "If only your memory would come back... even so, I'll be by your side the entire time." he says smiling
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:04 am

When Sora heard what Jiro had said, he squeezes Jiro's hand tightly but loosen it when he turn to look at him. "Brother, I, I've already remember most of it well all of it. When you got slap by Mizuki earlier, it dawn on me that you were always the one protecting me. I really appreciated for what you've done, however, if I were to speak to my mother with you there, it'll hurt you more than it'll hurt me..." He explain. "And if that does happen, I don't know if you're able to handle the situation since my mother like you more than she likes me and she might not consider our feelings..."
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:38 pm

Jiro listened to Sora knowing how the other felt. "I don't care what your mother has to say. In the end we have our feelings to consider. Besides, if we want we could always move out together and live on our own. My father accepts how we feel and that's all that truly matters. I already know how you feel so that makes things better. I won't let your mother take you from me"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:03 pm

"I know that but she can be quite ferocious and she throws a huge tantrum and possibly start throwing things that could hit you~" Sora heard his mother calling out his name when he turn to look at Jiro. "I'll have to talk to you since mother is calling me and wait for me. Don't let in Lucifer alright?" Sora told him giving him a light peck on the lips before leaving.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:23 pm

Jiro looks at him with a frown. "Please be careful." he says as he watched Sora walk off. He sat on his bed with a sigh. 'At least Mizuki is gone... that was the bigger issue...' he thinks closing his eyes
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:48 pm

When Sora reached the place, he stood before his mother. "What is it?" He ask. His mother turn to face him when she came up to him. "What is this?" She ask pulling out a picture of him kissing Jiro on the lips. "Whats the meaning of this? Why are you kissing your own brother. That's disgusting! How many times did I tell you not to do irrational things inside this household?" She said giving him the glare. Sora glance up to see his mother when he looks down to his hands as he fidgeted. "Um...I wanted to talk to you about that. To be honest, I really love brother a lot. Not as a sibling but as a lover mother..." he told her. She snapped at him when she slapped him on the face. Sora was shock when she had slapped him. Standing there he heard her, "Dont ever say that you love him as a lover. I only want you to love him as a brother nothing more! Right now I'm going to remove you from his room you disgust me!" She told him and order for him to head out to the empty room that was on the opposite hallway from Jiro. "I'll tell Lucifer to grab your things..." Sora stood and nodded his head then he left.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:37 pm

Jiro waited and waited for Sora. When the other didn't return he went looking for him. He went to asked his mother first. "Hey! Have you seen where Sora went? I know he came to talk to you but he didn't come back to the room." he says looking at her with that child like innocent stare. He always got what he wanted with that look
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:50 pm

Sora's mother stood in the kitchen she turn to see Jiro. "Sora? I move him to another room. So as of now he will be sleeping on his own.." she told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:56 pm

"No way!! I want to know why he'd switch rooms so suddenly. We were bonding so well and now this." Jiro says getting a bit upset. "Did Sora decide this himself or did you make him switch rooms?' he asked not wanting to pick a fight but didn't mind
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:10 am

Sora's mother thought for a bit when she briefly answer, "No. I did. I know the two of you are bonding well but you will at least have to let Sora have his own room. Not to mention, I know that he loves you and I can not tolerate that..." She said telling him straight out. "However, if he truly loves you then why didn't he tell me sooner?" she ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:52 am

Jiro looks at her. "He didn't tell you because I told him not to. We were worried you'd try to separate us and seems we were right. He got tired of hiding and decided to come clean and tell you. I suppose we should have continued to keep you in the dark about this. I'm going to find my brother." he says turning and walking away to find Sora
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:12 pm

Sora's mother thought for a bit when she saw him leaving. Sighing she began cleaning and had forgotten what his son had said. Meanwhile in Sora's room. Sora had laid down on his bed when he looks up to the ceiling that is until he heard his door open and In came Jiro. "Brother? Why are you here" he ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:43 pm

Jiro grabs Sora's hand and looks at him. "Your room is with me. Even if we have to share a bed. I won't allow you to sleep in any other room." he says pulling the other back to their room. "You said you'd be by my side. SO don't ever leave me okay." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:09 pm

Sora was surprised to see Jiro coming over to his room just to take him back to his original room. Smiling he followed the other as he squeezed his hands. "Yeah. Lets head back then..." he told him nodding his head lightly.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:38 pm

Jiro smiled happily as he looks at his brother. "So are you happy I came looking for you?" he asked as he walks into the room. He sits on the bed and pats the spot beside him for Sora to sit.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:44 pm

Sora nodded his head in delight when Jiro had said what he needed to say. "Yes I am rather happy that you came, brother. But what did mother do? Did she say anything when you went to go ask her?" he ask looking at him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:23 am

"She said she separated us because she knows you love me. Its a dumb idea since we are suppose to be bonding." he says laying on the bed. "I don't like her at all. She has no feelings towards anyone but herself."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:43 pm

"I told her and she grew mad and she slapped me but I'm fine. She was always like that towards me ever since my father left us..." Sora smile but had turn into a frown. "But its okay though I've always strive for something better to do..." he told him. "And I really love you too..."
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:02 pm

"Maybe you look and remind her of your father is the reason she treats you in such a way." Jiro says kissing Sora's cheeks. "I love you too so lets stay together always" he says smiling happily
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:16 pm

"That could be one reason to why she doesn't really like me but instead favors you more than me..." Sora quietly said and sigh but felt the kiss laid upon his lips. Turning a light shade of red he smile. "Yes. Being with you is my first priority..." He told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:41 pm

Jiro lays down on the bed and closes his eyes. "I'm going to sleep for a bit. If you want you can lay with me or do as you please. I won't stop you." he said smiling at Sora
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum