Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rivals or Lovers?

2 posters

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

Rivals or Lovers? - Page 18 Empty Re: Rivals or Lovers?

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:05 pm

"Ahh, that hurts!" Sora said touching his nose then sigh. "Sorry. I went out of character again..." he chuckle and gently brush his hair to the side. A minute later he sat down next to him and made him lean onto his shoulders.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:25 pm

Jiro closed his eyes as he stayed close to Sora. He was finding this to be a relaxing way to enjoy the day. "I really like you Sora. Even if we are brothers my feeling won't fade." he says softly as he felt like he'd fall asleep
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:30 pm

Sora chuckle when he heard him. He just thought that it might of been fate that brought him closer to the other male. "I suppose so. I do like you too but I was unsure so I had to make sure I do..." Sora said as he nodded his head lightly.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:16 pm

Jiro was slowly falling asleep. He was nestled up close to Sora feeling rather excited and happy about it.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:24 pm

Sora noticed that Jiro had fallen asleep. He smiled when he took off his coat to cover him from the coldness. "Sleep well.." He whisper into his ears when he thought he caught sight of Lucifer from a nearby window as it gives him the chill. Looking away he close his eyes enjoying this day with Jiro.

Mizuki who had run accidentally bumped into Lucifer. Falling backward hitting her butt she glance up to find a yound man before her eyes. "Excuse me..." She said when she felt so irritated that Sora had rejected her. "Gosh I just want to kill that girl!" She stammer angrily.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:52 pm

Jiro clung to Sora. He was so relaxed and peaceful. Meanwhile Lucifer was rather interested by this girl. "Your name is Mizuki right. Who are you wanting to kill and why?" he asked looking at her. He helps her up knowing she had been there because Sora's mother had her over. He just didn't know the full details as to why.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:03 pm

Mizuki was help by the person in front of her when she dust her self from her dress. Looking at Lucifer, she answer, "That girl name Rin!" she said pointing to Sora and Rin who was out in the garden in the back. "Sora propose to her and is going to marry her! His mother didn't even have the slightess clue that he had propose to her...Or rather she propose to him!" She scream as she takes in an amount of breath before calming herself down. "Why do you ask?"
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:27 pm

Lucifer glanced over at Sora outside and laughs. "Oh no need to worry so much. I am sure Sora's real concern is marriage. He's too childish to be anyone's groom. I can assure you that girl is probably a paid actress so he doesn't ever have to get married." he says not sure how Mizuki would react to that being Jiro in a dress
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:32 pm

Listening to what Lucifer had to say, Mizuki squinted her eyes and look closely at the girl. "So you're saying that its a male in a female's dress. Is that right?" She ask tilting her head to the side. "Then that means HE'S lying to me!!!" She stammer once more looking at Lucifer then to Sora who was with Jiro. "Very well, I am going back there to sabotage that ACTRESS!!!" She growl, "But first thing first, may I have your name?" she ask him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:03 am

"My name is Lucifer. As for that. Why not calmly ask Sora about it? I'm sure he'll be honest with you." he says wondering what Mizuki planned to do. 'As long as she doesn't lay a hand on my Jiro then I'm sure its okay... though this could be fun...' he thinks with a small smile
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:17 am

"Lucifer? Hm, very well...I guess you're right. I should speak to Sora and if he lies to me, he'll regret it..." Mizuki growl and bow her head slightly to the man. "Thank you, I hope that one day I can help you too..." She smiled at him and ran outside to find Sora and the woman. "Sora?!" She stammer as she came to a stop in front of Sora. Sora who was there blink as he heard his name being called. Turning around he saw Mizuki, "What is it?" he ask eying her then turning away from her. "I heard that SHE," Mizuki pointed to Jiro, "Is not a woman but a man! Is this true?" she ask as she came to a stop in front of the two of them. Sora blink as he hesitated then he glance down to look at Jiro before setting him gently onto the picnic cloth. Getting up he pulled her by the arms and turn to face her, "Why do you care?" he ask. "It's cause I know you and you don't even like men?! So why pretend that you have been spoken for? Hm?!" Mizuki angrily said. Sora let out a soft sigh when he answered her, "If you want me to be speak to you honestly, then yes. She is not but a he. And I do not wish to marry you for I have not have any interested in you. So back off..." Sora said to her warning her that he didnt like her.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:11 am

Lucifer decided to watch from the window to see what would happen. He was rather curious as to how Sora would handle this. Jiro had awoken when Sora laid him down but continued to lay there as he wanted to hear what was going on. He was a bit surprised to hear Mizuki say Sora didn't like guys. It hurt more that Sora didn't try to clean it or say he did. Jiro did his best not to smile as he heard Sora tell Mizuki he didn't like her. It made him a bit happy
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:16 pm

Mizuki scream when she slapped him once more, "I really hate you, you know that? If only he didnt exist and if only your mother hadnt agree to remarry then I would of have married you and become your wife! I hate you! I wish that she" she pointed to Jiro, "dies and you will have no choice but to marry me! You will regret this once I tell your parents! Dont you even dare stop me!" She cried knowing that a part of everything was true. Sora who stood there blink when he got slap. Sighing he turn to look over to Jiro when he answer her, "Dont you dare say that about her. Just because I have no feelings for you doesn't mean that you barge in and marry me. Just because of my mother who remarry doesn't mean you have the right to say that about her. If you say the word die again I swear that I. Will. Beat. You. Up." Mizuki took a step back, "Heh, do you think that I'm scared of you? We are the same age so I can do anything to you..." Mizuki walk past Sora and stood upon Jiro when she knelt down and grab onto his wig as she pull his hair as it slip out of his head. "So it is your brother after all. You're in love with him?!" She pointed. "You disgust me...Your mother would not approve of this..." Sora was about to grab her when she had already taken off Jiros wig. "Mizuki!" he glare. "What you can't do a thing about it. Besides, either you marry me or I tell your parents about your love for him!" She snap. Sora knew that he was out of the loop but what can he say? She was right and if she were to ever tell him about the two of them, then something terrible might of happen. "Very well. I don't want that to happen so I guess I will have no choice but to marry you..." He said knowing that this was for the best. Mizuki who stood there nodded, "Very well, call off your proposal with Rin then you will propose to me in front of your parents...Agreed?" Sora nodded, "Fine.."
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:01 pm

Jiro listened as he heard the two shouting and arguing with one another. He knew waking up now would be a bad idea. He stayed laying even when Mizuki pulled off his wig. He was surprised that she would go this far just to marry Sora. Jiro was stunned when Sora agreed to marry her. He felt a bit heart broken. He did his very best not to cry or make a sound as he laid there. Lucifer was surprised by what he saw and heard. "Well I guess a little comforting will be in order. My precious little Jiro will be mine." he says chuckling
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:21 pm

Mizuki turned to leave when Sora saw that she had disappeared he turn to look over to Jiro. Walking over to him, he sat down and grabbed onto Jiro. Hugging him close, he began to sniffle a bit but manage to put up a brave front. 'I'm sorry Jiro...I'm very sorry...' he silently thought to himself as he hug the other into his arms. "Jiro...If you knew that Mizuki had found out, what would you do?" he silently said when his eyes began to get teary. "I guess its forbidden from the start..." he quietly said as the tears roll down his cheeks and onto Jiro's face.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:30 pm

"I would tell my father I was in love with my little brother Sora and be happy about it." he says opening his eyes to look at him. Jiro wasn't sure why but he didn't care who knew he was in love with Sora. He wipes the other's tears away. "That girl needs to get slapped. I can't stand the fact she hit you again." he says kissing Sora's cheek. Jiro stood up and put his wig back on. "I have a plan and you won't marry that wretched little girl. Just leave everything to me. I'll make sure you can be happy okay." he says with a smile
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:44 pm

Sora blinked in surprised when he saw how Jiro had woken up. "Y-You were awake the whole entire time?!" he ask surprisingly. "Why didn't you do a thing about it?!" He ask again when his tears was wiped away. "Never mind, you were pretending to be asleep anyways..." He mumble when he felt the slight peck from the male before him. "A plan? Just what is it this time?" Sora ask wondering what it was.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:06 pm

Jiro looks at Sora. "This plan has to be a surprise to you as well as Mizuki. Just trust me and all will go well. There won't be a wedding involving you or Mizuki." he says smiling. "Now lets go inside and end today with just us and no one interrupting." he says happily
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:33 pm

Sora nodded his head I agreement, "If its a surprised then I suppose I shall wait then..." Sora smiled and got up as he followed the other to the house. "What plans do you have in mind today?" He ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:15 pm

Jiro looked at Sora. "I want to help you forget about being sad today. We can eat some popcorn and watch a movie. I would say I'd give you a massage but I'm no good at that sort of thing." he said smiling a bit
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:15 pm

Sora nodded his head "I would prefer the massage..." He put up a smile, "But knowing you, you would probably want to watch a movie instead which I do not mind either. As long as I have my sweets then I am all good..." He chuckle and held onto Jiro's hand before heading into the house.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:29 pm

"I don't mind giving you a massage. Just don't complain if its terrible and you don't enjoy it." he says walking with Sora back inside the house. Lucifer had went to his room well before the two came back inside. Jiro took Sora to his room and closed the door.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:47 pm

When the two had walk into his room, his room was rather messy due to the broken vase. "Sorry I was mad earlier so its kind of messy.." he told him and walk to his bed and sat down.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:10 pm

Jiro tilts his head. "What did you get mad about? Was it Mizuki or the Lucifer thing?" he asked as he began to clean up the broken pieces of vase. He grabbed a small garbage pail and began filling it with the broken glass
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:19 pm

Sora thought about it when he simply answer, "Lucifer..." He quietly said as he looks away. He knew that talking about it only brings back the horrific face of Jiro. Sighing a bit he flop down onto his bed and relax as he took off his shirt and pants. "Okay you could massage me now..." He told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum