Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First meeting

2 posters

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

First meeting - Page 24 Empty Re: First meeting

Post  !Fox! Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:44 pm

"Not even trying and you look good..." He managed to say after catching his breath, his eyes looking her body up and down. "Still want me to have a go or do you want to rest?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:03 am

"Depends," I answered slowly and softly as my heart beat began dropping back to normal, moving my hands to gently rest on his chest. "What'd you have in mind, if you were planning to tell me?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:21 am

"Well, We could always do the traditional method, but then again, if you want to do new things, We could always do that. I was looking for more of a slow buildup." He said honestly, still breathing heavily.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:13 am

"Hey, it's your choice, feel free to try anything," I said, tilting forward again and gently bumping my forehead against his, sighing softly with a coy grin.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:39 am

"I dunno. I'm just kinda wanting to cuddle, ya know? I am just fine laying here and talking with you..." He said warmly, a small chuckle escaping him as he looked into her eyes. "That, or just kiss and light stuff for once, seems like we been going at it alot. Just wanna switch up the pace..." He said quietly, running a hand up her side before resting it lightly on her back, where it began tracing patterns.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:51 am

"I don't mind. Do you want to stay like this, on my back, or just spooning?" I asked, shuddering slightly when he ran his hand up to my back, a pleased hum escaping my throat. "Anything with you is nice."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:55 am

I simply turned over to my side, pulling her to my chest as i did so, so that we were still facing each other, and pulled her as close as I could. "This works for me..." I smirked, kissing her nose happily.

(Sorry for switching between third and first person, been awhile XD)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:14 am

(It's okay, it happens so often I barely notice anymore ;p )

In turn, I wrapped my arms around his neck, noting he tried to hold me as close as possible. "Making up for lost opportunities?" I teased.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:34 am

"That, and it just makes me happy having you this close to me. Besides, its not like i am very forthcoming with my feelings when not behind closed doors." I responded with a laugh, nuzzling into her shoulder that wasnt touching the bed.

(Usually its the ones i do late at night or when im in the middle of something and cant go back and change it haha)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:09 pm

"Weeeell, considering what you said earlier, that probably wouldn't be the best of ideas anyways. I don't really mind, I don't like being interrupted," I sighed with a smile.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:33 pm

"Me either. Then again, my whole mental instability may ward off said people who would like to interrupt." He said dramatically, before kissing her cheek.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:28 pm

"Pfft. That... that would bring up some serious questions and conversations I wouldn't want to end up having with other people," I said, unable to contain fits of giggles, "oh god, all the scenarios..." I said, shaking as I tried to control myself. It was very amusing to think about, but I was certain if we were ever caught I wouldn't want to leave my room until the end of time.

"Now I can't not think about it..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:33 pm

"What, planning to jump on me in the hallway?" He half teased, nuzzling into her neck affectionately, placing kisses every so often in random places. Pausing for a moment to lift the covers back over them, having fallen down in their previous actions. He then smiled, returning to where he had been, this time wrapping his arms around her, pinning her beneath him, his hands laying comfortably near her lower body.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:33 am

"Ha, nope. I honestly don't think I can muster the nerve to do so, "I laughed softly, tilting my head slightly when he nuzzled me. Then in one move we were once again covered by sheets and I was pressed beneath him, a weight that was surprisingly comforting, my hands slowly tracing small patterns on his back. It was a lot easier to feel our breathing and heartbeat too. I sighed. "I know I've probably said this way more times than necessary, but you're great to be around," I said softly, almost whispering.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:58 am

"I'm sure I could tolerate hearing more of that in my life... Feeling is mutual..." He responded warmly, the rare affectionate tone used towards her in full. "You know... If someone told me I'd actually be in a semi functional relationship 3 or 4 months ago, I'd laugh..." He whispered, taking a deep breath before moving one hand up to caress her cheek with an almost uncanny gentleness
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:28 am

I slightly leaned into his touch, closing my eyes, a calm expression on my face.

"You'd already given up on that notion at the time?" I asked slowly.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:09 am

"Given my rather disastrous track record with women, with how many have tried to kill me, assault me, use me, and so on.... Yeah... It was about a year before that damn kidnapping. You were pretty much the only female contact I would allow due to it being online exclusive. Practically had to pull a gun on at least two people who couldn't understand the hints." He said simply, a sigh escaping him. "Its partially why i almost broke down into a mess when you teased me back then. Brought back some pretty bad memories... Then, after a time, i found that i just couldn't stay away. I mean, i couldn't really of ran, given that we were trapped, but still..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:42 pm

"...Sorry about that. I usually don't do that around guys because it was usually a bad idea. But you didn't seem threatening in that aspect so... I'm sorry that I did that, at least initially, when it made you very uncomfortable."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:03 am

"You're fine. Between you and me, It was about the time when our classes on the ship were a week in that i was mildly able to conceptualize any sort of adult interaction between us." He stated with a light laugh, rolling over so she was on top now, the sheets twisting in a way that trapped them tightly together.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:46 pm

"Wonder what I was doing at that moment to make you think 'yeah, I'd tap that,'" I grinned, amused, letting out a small sound of surprise when he shifted us again. "Keep this up and we'll merge into some sort of amalgamation," I teased with a smirk.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:32 pm

"I would be okay with that. As for what you did.... It was the moment you were wearing a really loose shirt and purposely came up and leaned over in front of me when talking. You had some fairly short shorts as well." He said with a smile, face still blushing a bit at the memory. "I still would react the same way if you do that to me in public, albeit for slightly different reasons."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:34 am

"Differen reasons? Really? Here I thought your reactions stemmed from me being irresistibly adorable in ever escalating installments and you had trouble dealin,"I said, poking his cheek with an equally childish grin.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:40 am

"No, it was more of embaressment you would do things like that in public to me." He smiled, tracing patterns on her back again. "And it wasn't adorable. That was default. It's more of a sexy thing when you did and do stuff like that to me."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:35 am

I gently pressed my forehead against his. "I never made you mad, when I did that? Just a little embarrassed?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:46 pm

"If anything i was mad at myself that i couldnt respond in kind. Was rather taken by you. Still am, more so with each passing day." He smiled, responding softly as he brought a hand up to her cheek again, caressing it gently.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next