Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First meeting

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

First meeting - Page 38 Empty Re: First meeting

Post  !Fox! Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:12 am

"hell no, i dont want anythin brand new, i want somethin that a little older, i can find parts for it more easily, and after awhile, i can build a customized version after i learn more about it... its kinda like my thing, to take something, improve it to my use's, and then continue on my way... speaking of which, would it be possible to get a job on the ship helping repair the broken equipment? when we were walking down the hall, i noticed an open door to a workwhop that had alot of schematics..." i said, looking offended that she might think i wanted something expensive "i want to pay you back... i dont feel right just getting something and being sent on my way..." i said simply, looking around us, a force of habit i was trying to stop
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:45 am

"Meh, naturally I want it paid back. However, it would be nice to have someone working on that. Haven't had that for a while, the human staff on the ship was greatly reduced after an incident, which I dont wish to speak more of."

Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:03 am

"alright, ill just need a little help getting up to par with the standards of tech you guys have... Rei can help as well!" i smiled, poking her cheek "so, you said something about 100-200 scotts? whats the translation of that from what we know as the dollar?" i asked curiously
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:46 am

"...Not really sure, didnt really look into that...." She answered.

I smiled. "Ill do my best!"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:00 pm

"ill figure out the conversion later..." i said simply, and nodded at Rei with a small smile, glad she was excited
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:15 pm

Suddenly, a red light on Captain Movi's wrist started blinking and beeping. "Crap!"

"Whats wrong?"

"A threatening ship is too close to mine without warning. Never a good sign."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:34 am

"lets go then...." i said quietly, suddenly snapping back to my old habits of being wary with my glance
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:27 am

"We'll have to look into the gloveset thing later," She said, turning off the simulator. She pressed a button on her right cuff. "Attention, mates, there is an enemy ship approaching, please report to your respective stations or to one of the safety rooms, and Quartermaster, please report to the Captains command office immediately." She looked at us. "All right pair, follow me to the closest teleportation stand..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:27 am

"...." i nodded and took Rei's hand and began following her quickly to the place she spoke off, and was curious on how it worked, but shook my head, knowing there were more important things right now
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:06 pm

After we were teleported, I looked around the room. There were screens everywhere, as well as a table with yet another screen. A new face entered the room, to which I assumed was the quartermaster. She was a little shorter than me, her skin various shades of blue and teal, divided by solid lines. Her eyes stood out, as they were a very bright orange, and her hair was a short , neatly cut and straight black hair. Captain spoke with her. "Nyell, have you been able to communicate with the damn idiots?"

Nyell shook her head. "All attempts have failed."

"Use every safe and legal attempt to communicate before we blow them to pieces," She hissed coldly.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:41 am

"....." i watched everyone work from the quiet courner i had pulled me and Rei to, by looking in the reflection of the lighted keyboards and screens on the ceiling, trying to learn what i could
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:59 am

A face appeared one of the screens. Well, actually, a large, fluffy brown cat with shiny emerald eyes did. "Captain! It seems to be a ship of the Varian fleet! I ran a weapon scan and it seems they do not have enough energy in the ship to safety attempt any attack on us."

"Brilliance, Dane. Warning woke you, didnt She?"

"How else am I supposed to wake up anymore?" He answered, sounding annoyed.

"...No matter how long we're here," I whispered, "I will never stop being surprised."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:58 am

"brings new meaning to expect the unexpected...." i said simply
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:45 am

I nodded, watching the Captain pace around, clearly frustrated.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:32 am

"can i help in anyway?" i asked quietly, seeing her pace with an annoyed expression
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:01 am

"No, no, you might unintentionally send an illegal transmission, and regardless of whether or not that Varian ship can attack, I cannot take that-"

"We've successfully sent a message to the ship!" Nyell announced proudly.

The Captain turned. "Brilliance! What have they sent in return?"

The speakers gave way to an unidentified male voice. "Novicia Movi."

The Captain froze. "That voice...it cant be..." She said in disbelief. Nyell and Dane exchanged puzzled and concerned glances. I glanced at them three, as well. "...W-whats going on?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:47 am

"......." i grunted quietly, my hand automatically going to the watch like device i had on my wrist
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:43 pm

"...We must evade that ship at all costs. Nyell?"

"Im on it, Captain!"

"Whats going on?" I repeated.

"Its a slave vessel," She answered simply.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:42 pm

".... and they intent to capture us and sell us?" i asked quietly, clenching my fists
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:26 am

"...Theres a show where this can be compared to... I read it on the waku website...waku...wakupedia? Anyways, they take a completely normal human, turn them into cyborgs, brainwash them, turn them into mindless soldiers to have every species under control. Works best with humans. Or human subtypes," She explained. "If the brainwash doesn't work, they will be forced to remorse over their actions until they are discovered and who knows what happens. That is beyond me."

"But Captain, how do they now your name?" Nyell asked.

"Just turn the damn ship around."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:00 pm

".... your talking about StarTrek, and they are the borg.... and that site is Wikipedia... they remember everything their past selves remember, like a giant database, with everyones memories stored inside a folder.... if your saying they are cyborgs, then perhaps it might be possible to submit a virus that would inhibit them for enough time to have someone detain them or something.... do you have an isolated computer that has a powerful transmitter of some kind? we know exactly what they are after at this point.... so no harm in letting me attempt, right?" i asked, my mind racing at the possiblities
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:22 am

"Their technologies are far more advanced than our own. This is simply a battle we arent prepared to fight. We learned the hard way," Nyell explained.

"So we cant do anything? Not even try? Maybe it was just a bad-"

"What dont you understand!? We already have!" The Captain snapped at me. "Moreover I have you pair aboard and I will not risk to have you taken away to endure a doomed fate."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:32 am

"think about it like this... we solved one of the most complex puzzles known to humans... judging from what i have seen, that means our intelegince is a tad higher than the average population... while we are fleeing, i can at least try... hacking into complex systems and computers is my job! i even edited the code of that damn machine to the point where if anyone did anything darastic to it, it would destroy its codeing! were talking military grade encryption on that code, code i broke in under 12 hours!" i said simply, my eyes steady and straight into the captains "thats why i asked for an isolated console, as to be able to attempt penetration of their systems in ways that havent been tried or attempted! their defence may have a critical flaw that someone hasnt found, because they havent tried!"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:54 am

"You think youre the most brilliant mind in the damn universe!? Toma was 10 times smarter than you and he's dead!" Silence filled the room, and I noticed her expression went from icey serious to a mildly blank, sad expression. Oh crap. We went too far... She turned away. "...Make sure we get as far from that thing as possible," She said softly.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:25 am

".... i said average, i know im no match for a practiced vetran... im trying to do the best i can right now myself, alright?! im trying to put up a tough act for Rei, despite the fact im scared shitless right now!my anxiety is fo fucking high right now i can feel my blood pressure! sometimes it takes an outside perspective from someone who knows nothing to get the job done right!" i muttered irritably, going to the furthest courner of the room from where the captain was, and made sure i could keep an eye on Rei, my fists clenched so tightly that they were white
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next