Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First meeting

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

First meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: First meeting

Post  !Fox! Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:29 pm

"...." i sighed, breaking my bonds after about 10 minutes, and after freeing myself, i freed her and grumbled, walking over to the computer with an irritated look "look, if we are good little puppets, can we at least have some food, and a promise that you wont touch her?" i asked, taking a seat and getting to work
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:45 pm

"Just do what you are told, and no harm will come to you. And we dont plan to have you starve, there is food in the room, the place is set up like a normal house, just without exits or windows." I slowly got up, rubbing my wrists. I also got to work, concentrating on the task at hand.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:34 am

"Ever hacked a hexidecimal rotating timed lock? these bastards are tricky, and we will need two people, one on the number pad, the other on the other half of the keyboard" i said after awhile of stareing at the computer with an irritated look at the computer, then calmed down enough to look at her with a differant look, trying to be considerate
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:58 pm

"Heh, youre starting to sound like a thief now..." I laughed grimly. "But since that stuff is on the other side, their expecting us to use the computers, I bet." I kept working at it, nonstop. I was getting out of here, and I wasnt going to stop until this thing opened. "If it doesn't work your way, im just destroying all the data and creating new one, but I hope it works your way...ish, since like I said, the two pads are linked to these computers and coded to respond to these..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:44 pm

"id rather not have to reprogram the co-- wait a minute, was stareing me in the face the whole time, the idiots left a backdoor in the program, problem is, i need someone to read the code while i type... and ive had my fair share of adventures... but everyone ive hacked deserved it..." i said with a slight laugh myself
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:52 pm

"Read the code? Give me a second, let me hack onto your computer to do that." I quickly moved the coding data aside and opened a new window. "Just a bit more- done! Now I can see what you see on your computer!"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:09 am

"what is the code for it?" i asked after i had everything set up to my likeing, my voice slightly muffled as my shirt was covering my mouth, my eyes slowly sharpening into a differant look of inent thought, almost lethal, as if my stare alone was going to decode the computer
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:10 am

I started typing one in. "...Thats the start of a security code, think you can finish it for me?" I asked, all my concentration on the current project.
(Blaaarg, I know nothing of what I speak of...)
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:24 pm

(Ask the master at work... my name is god of computers... i hacked facebook on national breast cancer day when i was 12 to turn it pink, but it got fixed for 5 minutes)

"link the keyboard to the other computer, move the moniter over... bam..." i said, my music still playing as i began typing and about 15 minutes later the door was unlocked and i leaned back "geez, children could have unlocked that thing... sorry, hacking is sort of my special hobby... its how i got into computer security analysis... i once hacked my uncles bank account because he stole money from me when i was 13... bastard never lived it down, being sent statements with things charged for hookers showing up in his mail, despite not being charged a dime besides what he took..." i said, my eyes still a harsh look as i looked at the camera "look, im the hacker, security analyst, and bouncer, whatever the fuck i want to be... she, is the code analyst looking for software bugs, but thats as far as i know..." i said, putting my hands in my pockets as i nudged the door open with my foot, motioning at her to follow me "think you should know i get a little... harsh... when i have to do things like this... you might have noticed when we did chats, didnt really like responding much..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:44 pm

(Yay! someone knows what theyre talking about!)
"Yeah, figured because you got so absorbed into this..." I said, stepping out. We were greeted by what seemed to be steel crates. "Congratulations, you completed the test. Think you can open these crates starting from scratch? We dont know whats inside, and they have to be programmed to open. The last people we got for the job didnt even finish the coding for one, pity, theyre like, supercomputer material or whatever..."

"How long are you going to keep us here?" I asked.

"We let you go as soon as youre done. Just work round the clock."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:16 pm

"look, imma be blunt, as i dont like you, and your not helping humaities case in my eyes, i want coffee, and i will need it to work on your damn project... you only really need one of us, why bring in two of us?" i asked aloud, ignoring the boxes to go and get food from what seemed to be the kitchen, assuming they would have an intercom system set up in the house
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:07 pm

"Well, you need some sort of encouragement. " They really didnt care."Moreover, she has more to do with us than she is aware of..."

"The hell do you mean!?" I yelled

"If we told you, there'd be less suspense..."

Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:47 pm

"then tell us what you CAN..." i grumbled, walking out of the room with two cups of coffee, and i looked down at it "touch her, and so help me, i will do everything i can to end you..." i said simply, my voice full of venom "there are things you dont do around me, and pushing around girls and threatening them with rape if i dont help is one of them, another, is messing with their emotions, and the next is doing those 2 to a friend... i dont have friends... so i repeate, touch her, and you will regret it... im being nice by my standards, and im doing it willingly, so please, while i unlock the boxes, tell us what the fuck we are doing here..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:39 pm

"The information surrounding the boxes is classified, even from us. All we know is that inside, there are parts to another machine, and its supposed to do something. She will tell you how to put it together."

"I dont know whats inside! The hell should I know how to put the contraption together!" I yelled, pissed. "Ive never been involved in anything, either, so dont make this crap up as you go!"

"You'll know. Just get working."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:56 am

"least i have my flashdrive, and my laptop bag..." i said, picking up the bag that was on the couch, and began setting up with a tired expression as i sat cross legged in front of the box "you build computers dont you?" i asked, glancing back at her for a moment while my laptop booted up "because i think this is gonna be one hell of a project..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:29 am

I sighed, unsettled and nervous. "One hell of a project... Imma look for the bathroom, get rid of my breakfast before I start." It was in a bedroom, which seemed separated from the other rooms; actually the place seemed to be built up like a house, just without exit. I realized the was only one bedroom, separated by a screen, which seemed to just separate each bed they had set up on either side of the room. At least they had been that much considerate, not forcing us to share a single bed. The bathroom and bedroom both had doors, which I considered a blessing, since I didn't want him to hear me coughing up my food. Before I closed the bathroom door, I heard them announce something more: "Just so you know, only place without cameras and microphones to watch and hear you two are the bedroom and bathroom. We- or at least I- am not interested in what happens in either. Using that as an excuse to kill yourself in there is futile- plenty of other qualified people to do the job, so it would be a waste." The way that was worded, at least to me, sounded like they were letting us go once we were done. I wasnt going to confirm that. Wasnt about to crush my hopes.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:00 pm

"you know, you all are assholes... least you could do is give her stuff to do while i work on the boxes... besides, sometimes, we need to rest in order to consider problems we dont know how to fix... but im assuming from her lack of scream, or thump from her passing out in the bedroom, you had enough common sense to seperate the bedrooms..." i grumbled, my mind focused on her and her words, and i began to worry about if she was throwing up, and sighed, resolving to talk to her later tonight about it, and grew silent, the only sound heard from the room was keyboard keys clacking, and i sighed after awhile, looking at the stares with a strange look, but then went back to working, wishing she would come down and talk "ya know, figured she would have been more likely to come talk to me, considering all ive said in ehr defence, and telling her that she is basically the only friend ive got... probobly my additude..." i sighed quietly, getting up to go make us lunch, my mood now sour as i glared at the camera, digging into the fridge
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:15 pm

I walked into the kitchen, a bit pale and shaky. "Tell my they have 7 up..." I said weakly. "And water."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:57 pm

"...." i got the soda out for her and water, and i went back to cooking lunch, and i looked down for a moment "everything alright? you were up there for some time..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:15 pm

"I was?" I looked at the clock. "Oh wow. Time flies when youre suffering and trying to recover from a suddenly upset stomach...sorry about that." I poured myself a glass of water, drank it, then poured myself the soda, drinking without pausing. "When I get nervous or stressed I cant hold in my food well, or I cry. Dont have time to cry, so...Im just going to survive on beverages and soup for now..." I looked for some canned soup. "Oh, and thanks for standing up for me, no ones done that for me before."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:54 pm

"your a friend... i dont have many of them... i back mine up in the hopes they will do the same..." i said simply, looking down at the meal "so i take it you dont want to eat anything solid then?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:18 am

I looked at him, smiling apologetically. "Even if I wanted to, my body would refuse it in this state..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:54 am

"lemmie look if we have anything to make a smoothie then..." i said, eating the grilled sandwich's i had made, and smiled, poking my head over the fridge door "i take it from your lack of screaming, your lack of passing out, and your lack of panic means they had the bathrooms and beds seperated in some manner... even if they didnt, id sleep on the couch..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:51 am

"Same bedroom, same bathroom. Separate beds, at least, and the room is partially divided by a screen. Its arranged in an odd way, I guess," I sighed, sitting down. "Even so, I wouldn't have flipped if we had to share beds, but I would still sleep elsewhere. Id be too shy to ask you to do so, in retrospect."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:20 am

"and id be to chivalrous to let you sleep anywhere but the bed... id move you to the bed while you slept... although i dislike most of humanity... i still have morals... and if its to much trouble i can sleep elsewhere... out in the hall if you want, to make sure that no one could enter without wakeing me up..." i said with a chuckle
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next